PDA

View Full Version : Best Value Deal: Kawhi 5 year 90 mil or MVPatty at 4 year 50 mil?

dabom
07-05-2017, 01:08 AM
Tough one. PATFO outdoing themselves like usual.

south side spur
07-05-2017, 01:09 AM
Kawhi and it's not even debatable

pookenstein
07-05-2017, 01:20 AM
dumbbom doesn't want to debate, just to provoke people into the next TP/PM thing.

Mal
07-05-2017, 01:24 AM
Kawhi was maxed out, nothing to say

Spurtacular
07-05-2017, 03:50 AM
Attention whore strikes again.

TXstbobcat
07-05-2017, 06:42 AM
Leonard at 5/90 is the best value deal in the NBA.

nyspurguy
07-05-2017, 10:04 AM
If I'm Kawhi, come re-up time, I'd want nothing less than $40 mill a year.

sasaint
07-05-2017, 10:07 AM
If I'm Kawhi, come re-up time, I'd want nothing less than $40 mill a year.

That's why PATFO is concerned about preserving cap space.

FkLA
07-05-2017, 10:28 AM
Leonard at 5/90 is the best value deal in the NBA.

True but ST thought he wasn't worth it just a few short years ago. That's why I don't take the Paddy contract hate seriously. I can't remember the last time a guy wasn't overpaid according to ST. :lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236258&highlight=Kawhi

SpursforSix
07-05-2017, 10:42 AM
Tough one. PATFO outdoing themselves like usual.

If Patty accidentally kills Tony Parker during this season, his is a better value.

RodNIc91
07-05-2017, 11:10 AM
Not sure if serious...

dabom
07-05-2017, 02:16 PM
True but ST thought he wasn't worth it just a few short years ago. That's why I don't take the Paddy contract hate seriously. I can't remember the last time a guy wasn't overpaid according to ST. :lol

:lol

GSH
07-05-2017, 02:58 PM

:lol

A lot of people thought Tiago signed on the cheap when he came here. A lot of people thought Bertans signed for cheap. A lot of people thought Patty signed for cheap (last time) because of that shoulder injury. A lot of people thought Danny signed for less than he could have gotten. A lot of people understood that Manu could have gotten more elsewhere, except maybe for last season. Pretty much everyone understood Tim took less than he could have made elsewhere. The salary cap went way the hell up. People who signed under the old deal would have gotten MUCH bigger salaries the last two years.

Some people say that the players with old contracts are under-paid. Some people say that the new contracts are over-paying players signing now. Some people think that Dabom is a fucktard, and FkLA spends too much time being a bigoted asshole. Bottom line, they're all right.

therealtruth
07-05-2017, 08:39 PM
That's why PATFO is concerned about preserving cap space.

They can go over the cap to resign him because they have his bird rights.

Budkin
07-05-2017, 08:51 PM
Wow. Just... wow.

eric365
07-06-2017, 06:48 AM
Kawhi even if patty signed for free

baseline bum
07-06-2017, 07:14 AM

Meh I was hoping they'd just let Mills walk period.

Chinook
07-06-2017, 07:18 AM
That extra year be Kawhi really puts him over the top. Otherwise, I couldn't tell the difference between a top-three player and a six-foot shooter.

SuperCam
04-18-2018, 12:26 PM
faggot :lol

dabom
04-18-2018, 12:33 PM
Both top 3 players for this team. Can't go wrong with either.

Brazil
04-18-2018, 12:40 PM
Both top 3 players for this team. Can't go wrong with either.

:lol wut ?

19 M for 9 games... most atrocious contract in Spurs history and it's not even close

dabom
04-18-2018, 12:42 PM
:lol wut ?

19 M for 9 games... most atrocious contract in Spurs history and it's not even close

16 mil to actually hurt the Spurs. :lmao

Play Boban
04-18-2018, 12:44 PM
Kawhi’s contract is worse considering he hasn’t laced them up in the playoffs for two years. We’re wasting a ton of our cap space on someone who isn’t even on the court, and is a cancer off-court. 50 Mills is a terrible chucker, and essentially equivalent to the scrub that was Gary Neal, but at least he laces the, up and tries tbh.....

Brazil
04-18-2018, 12:54 PM
16 mil to actually hurt the Spurs. :lmao

:lol still better than being a faggot getting paid 19 M for doing nothing not even calling his team to show a minimum of support
:lol still better than Fatty contract
:lol 12 months of rehab, 9 games played, 2 interviews for 19 M... biggest middle finger given to a team by a player
:lol @thinking Kawhi will remain in Spurs history as the biggest cancerous player ever
:lol destroying a franchise by acting like a 10 y/o spoiled rat
:lol Fuck Kawhi Leonard

dabom
04-18-2018, 01:04 PM
Porker was trash before he got that massive contract that has been shit for 3 years now. And is gonna suck up more fucking money cause he's a fucking cancer. :lmao :lmao

MVPatty shit all over porker. A couple years too late. :lmao :lmao

Being carried by Kawhi these past couple of years, I remember Pop only subbing in and out Porker with Kawhi to hide porkers cancerous self. :lmao :lmao

dabom
04-18-2018, 01:07 PM
Wasting Tim Fucking Duncan's last few seasons. :lmao

Fucking Cancer. :lmao

Clipper Nation
04-18-2018, 01:07 PM
Porker was trash before he got that massive contract that has been shit for 3 years now. And is gonna suck up more fucking money cause he's a fucking cancer. :lmao :lmao

MVPatty shit all over porker. A couple years too late. :lmao :lmao

Being carried by Kawhi these past couple of years, I remember Pop only subbing in and out Porker with Kawhi to hide porkers cancerous self. :lmao :lmao

Play Boban
04-18-2018, 01:13 PM
:lol still better than being a faggot getting paid 19 M for doing nothing not even calling his team to show a minimum of support
:lol 12 months of rehab, 9 games played, 2 interviews for 19 M... biggest middle finger given to a team by a player
:lol @thinking Kawhi will remain in Spurs history as the biggest cancerous player ever

SAGirl
04-18-2018, 01:29 PM
think you are quite the masochist Brazil...
you encouraged this guy to welch on a thread he made without anyone even daring him to... he was so full of shit he thought he would not have to be made to honor it... obviously if it ended up being right he was going to own that gamble for however long this board exists... worthy gamble if you ask me bc he was wrong and we all knew it.... now enjoy the welching little dumb.

SpurPadre
04-18-2018, 01:37 PM
Worst value ever is Bonner getting paid over a million to talk about sandwiches and miss open shots in the playoffs. Most disgusting, worthless millionaire of all-time...after Trump, tbh.

TheGreatYacht
04-18-2018, 01:46 PM
Faggot ass welching OP :lmao

spursistan
04-18-2018, 02:09 PM

Just damn, bro..Go easy..:wow

spursistan
04-18-2018, 02:13 PM
you encouraged this guy to welch on a thread he made without anyone even daring him to... he was so full of shit he thought he would not have to be made to honor it... obviously if it ended up being right he was going to own that gamble for however long this board exists... worthy gamble if you ask me bc he was wrong and we all knew it.... now enjoy the welching little dumb.
my niglette :lmao..

spursistan
04-18-2018, 02:13 PM
Faggot ass welching OP :lmao

Brazil
04-18-2018, 02:48 PM

Girl, again if you look for a place where everybody acts like gentlemen, where all opinions are given in a reasonable way with respect ST is not your home. ST is full of assholes this is his charm, this is why we are here for: discuss our Spurs, get some news, read some good takes once in a while, the rest is having fun trash talking included.

dabom is a ST personality.. he is part of the family.. in the family there is also the grumpy aunt talking shit to everybody.. thats what families do

BackHome
04-18-2018, 02:55 PM
He trying to get out of his system so when Kawhisa doesn’t play in series he bet he would no longer post.

kaji157
04-18-2018, 05:50 PM
You´ll have to ask Kawhi´s group that question.

Hoops Czar
04-18-2018, 05:52 PM
3 years of Kawhi at 90M is better than 4 years of Paddy at 50M.

SAGirl
04-18-2018, 06:24 PM
Girl, again if you look for a place where everybody acts like gentlemen, where all opinions are given in a reasonable way with respect ST is not your home. ST is full of assholes this is his charm, this is why we are here for: discuss our Spurs, get some news, read some good takes once in a while, the rest is having fun trash talking included.

dabom is a ST personality.. he is part of the family.. in the family there is also the grumpy aunt talking shit to everybody.. thats what families do
Grumpy aunt is sexist. Bullshitting bully uncle who always gets himself in trouble with some OCD and who misbehaves in cries for attention ... maybe. I imagine he has Tourette’s and dresses funny to call attention to himself. I could do without said uncle. If he got himself in trouble and put himself in jail I would not miss him.

I Realize other members would miss laughing at his antics tho.