PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Will LeBron play out this 2017-18 season in Cleveland?

Fabbs
07-06-2017, 08:39 AM
Since SpursTalk has neggas that are ins the know, what gon happen?

LeBron would make some teams the immediate finals winner (Spurs), and could make other teams competitive if not favored over the Golden Phaggots. Ya there would be trade $$ complications, but could some teams make it work?

Mainstream news already had rumors that Jimmy Butler was told don't bother, LeBron is not staying beyond '18. Kyrie Irving joining in the exodus if LeBron leaves (duh).
Should and will LeBron even finish 17-18 in Cleveland?
LeBron the GM has got to know he f'd up bad. Game 4 was the only Game Cleveland showed some serious balls.
With Tristan Kardashians cuckery complete, he now becomes worthless. Korver showed us he is done. Love gave a good effort but never was more then a decent 3rd option in reality. Shumpert and JR Smith look like nigs who got paid and don't care. Dick Jeffersons continued rebirth 2015-present was impressive, but Dicks got to winding down at age 39.

Kawhi and LeBron.

Time for Tony Parker and Pau Gasol to have a bad boating accident.

Fabbs
07-06-2017, 08:54 AM
and lets be real LeBron will do whatever he wants ...wherever he wants
This is why I say it may be possible.

Not that LeBron would resort to completely illegal tactics such as Kwame Brown for MVPau trade or Cupcake Durant quitting and going Judas on OKC during the playoffs.
But I do think LeBron could force some kind of a lopsided trade.
Tell Cleveland he is leaving and they can either get something for him or get absolutely nothing at the end of the season.

buttsR4rebounding
07-06-2017, 12:07 PM
This is why I say it may be possible.

Not that LeBron would resort to completely illegal tactics such as Kwame Brown for MVPau trade or Cupcake Durant quitting and going Judas on OKC during the playoffs.
But I do think LeBron could force some kind of a lopsided trade.
Tell Cleveland he is leaving and they can either get something for him or get absolutely nothing at the end of the season.

They probably make it back to the Finals anyway so they likely prefer that to the shit storm that would rain down on them if they trade Da King.

Chillen
07-06-2017, 12:24 PM
They would never trade LeBron, you don't trade a player like that even if it means he walks and you get nothing back. He is stuck in Cleveland for the entire 2017-2018 season. Only way he gets traded is if he demands it and or threatens to sit out games.

Fabbs
07-06-2017, 12:39 PM
They would never trade LeBron, you don't trade a player like that even if it means he walks and you get nothing back. He is stuck in Cleveland for the entire 2017-2018 season. Only way he gets traded is if he demands it and or threatens to sit out games.
That is what I am asking. Do you think LeBron will demand / force a trade?

Fabbs
07-06-2017, 12:40 PM
They probably make it back to the Finals anyway so they likely prefer that to the shit storm that would rain down on them if they trade Da King.
Good point even with their shitty team, or rather shitty attitude players on their team they can still get to at the very least the Leastern Conf Finals.

So ya, could LeBron force their hand by midseason?

Chillen
07-06-2017, 02:59 PM
That is what I am asking. Do you think LeBron will demand / force a trade?

Only before the season starts, if he did ask for a trade. It would never been in the middle of the season. Do I think he will demand/force a trade out of Cleveland? No. I have no idea what LeBron wants but if a trade was to happen it would happen before the season starts.

Dex
07-06-2017, 04:02 PM
Only before the season starts, if he did ask for a trade. It would never been in the middle of the season. Do I think he will demand/force a trade out of Cleveland? No. I have no idea what LeBron wants but if a trade was to happen it would happen before the season starts.

Even if Lebron demanded it, I doubt the Cavs do it.

If Lebron walks, he is the villain again. More jerseys burning in the streets.

If Cavs trade Lebron, they are the villains and risk alienating a huge portion of their fan base no matter what they get in return for him. Casual fans won't care about return value; they just care about the name on the back of the jersey.

resistanze
07-06-2017, 05:48 PM
Even if Lebron demanded it, I doubt the Cavs do it.

If Lebron walks, he is the villain again. More jerseys burning in the streets.

If Cavs trade Lebron, they are the villains and risk alienating a huge portion of their fan base no matter what they get in return for him. Casual fans won't care about return value; they just care about the name on the back of the jersey.

Don't think LeBron can ever be the villain again after 2016. If he walks, people will look to the dysfunction of the Cavs' franchise as a major role. Of course, LeBron haters will hate him regardless.

07-06-2017, 09:33 PM
I don't know, but I do know he'll never play in the west.

DMC
07-07-2017, 12:41 AM
Lebron should be in New York. That team is worth 3x what the Cavs are worth, and with Lebron, they would make a shit ton of money. Lebron could be the King of NY.

Fabbs
07-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Lebron should be in New York. That team is worth 3x what the Cavs are worth, and with Lebron, they would make a shit ton of money. Lebron could be the King of NY.
Co sign.
Have no idea why LeBron signed a 2 year contract after the 2016 Championship.
If he had signed a one year deal he'd be styling right now as the Free Agent extraordinaire.
LeBron to Spurs.
LeBron to NY.
LeBron to Clippers as part owner of the new stadium in a wink wink deal with retard owner.
I'm sure the scheming Buss's and Aids would match any Clipps offer.

endless options.