PDA

View Full Version : If Danny isn't traded...

duncan2k5
07-06-2017, 11:28 AM
...and I hope he does get traded, but if he doesn't, Simmons needs to start...Danny's one dimensional game isn't suited for this current NBA...his defense is arguably worse than Simmons, he can't layup, can't finish a break, can't pass, can't dribble, and struggles against the better playoff teams because they take away his only offensive capability... The warriors aren't great simply because they can shoot...it is because everyone of the floor can somewhat shoot, drive, and pass....so the defense is constantly being broken down...we must start Simmons to be at our best...plus the havoc Simmons, kawhi, and Murray can cause on a break will be a sight to behold

Dex
07-06-2017, 11:30 AM
his defense is arguably worse than Simmons

Way to invalidate your entire argument.

I'm sure Danny made All-Defensive 2nd Team based off of his reputation alone.

Other parts of Green's game are certainly suspect, but attacking his defense makes it sound like you have no clue what you are talking about.

dbestpro
07-06-2017, 11:31 AM
Agreed. Defense in today's NBA has been so marginalized by the way they call the games that being a great defensive player carries very little weight. A shooting guard needs to shoot and score.

xellos88330
07-06-2017, 11:35 AM
Greens defense is legit. His offense isn't. If we can get a more consistent guard on O, and be at least slightly above average defensively, then you pull the trigger. Danny has been a one trick pony. Don't get me wrong, I respect the hell out of the dude. Probably wouldn't have rang without him and his contributions. I was hoping he would develop a slashing game or be able to shoot off the dribble with his trademark accuracy, but he just hasn't been able to do that. If he stays, I pray to the basketball gods that he would have finally figured out how to be a threat outside of the 3 point shot. If he does that, he takes himself up to the next level and becomes a tricky player to guard.

Chinook
07-06-2017, 11:38 AM
If Danny is on the team he's a WAY WAY better option to start than Simmons.

dbestpro
07-06-2017, 11:41 AM

If he is that good then he should have considerable trade value.

Chinook
07-06-2017, 11:42 AM

So should Kawhi. Having good value doesn't mean it makes sense to trade him. Meanwhile, Simmons can't even get an offer sheet.

DPG21920
07-06-2017, 11:44 AM
So should Kawhi. Having good value doesn't mean it makes sense to trade him. Meanwhile, Simmons can't even get an offer sheet.

:lol Do people think before they write? "Danny should have good trade value if he's so good". Well, teams can get Simmons for free (meaning don't have to give up assets for him) and they dont appear to set on doing that.

RD2191
07-06-2017, 11:58 AM

How so? As I said earlier in the season, defense is overrated in today's NBA. Danny's limitations on offense outweigh his defense imo.

dbestpro
07-06-2017, 12:00 PM
:lol Do people think before they write? "Danny should have good trade value if he's so good". Well, teams can get Simmons for free (meaning don't have to give up assets for him) and they dont appear to set on doing that.

Context in a blog is what happens when you follow the previous posts. Context escapes you.

Chinook
07-06-2017, 12:07 PM
How so? As I said earlier in the season, defense is overrated in today's NBA. Danny's limitations on offense outweigh his defense imo.

Simmons not being able to shoot outweighs him being able to dribble. Hanga outshot Simmons last year, for goodness' sake. The Spurs offense is bad enough without another guy who needs the ball in his hands to be effective.

Mr. Body
07-06-2017, 12:18 PM
Danny was being dangled to open salary in case a big FA could be signed. He's one of the best 3 and D guys in the league and his defense is elite. Once again this board proves it has some of the stupidest posters on the internet.

Chinook
07-06-2017, 12:20 PM
Danny was being dangled to open salary in case a big FA could be signed. He's one of the best 3 and D guys in the league and his defense is elite. Once again this board proves it has some of the stupidest posters on the internet.

It's more the hyperbole that gets me. People start off trolling, but then they start to believe they're right, so they go more extreme to troll more but then start to believe that. Rinse and repeat enough, and you have folks arguing that Green is a cancerous player or that LMA demanded a trade.

sananspursfan21
07-06-2017, 12:22 PM
I disagree that his "one dimensional" game is not for this NBA. His defense is absolutely essential. He is 2nd by a little to Kawhi on the perimeter and the best fastbreak/chase down defender on the team (likely in the NBA). I'm game for trading him if the return is right but I'm not sold on just getting him out of our hair so to speak

sananspursfan21
07-06-2017, 12:28 PM
I agree with everyone here that his value to the team has diminished significantly with his missing 3 pt game but his defense is still invaluable

Mr. Body
07-06-2017, 12:28 PM
It's more the hyperbole that gets me. People start off trolling, but then they start to believe they're right, so they go more extreme to troll more but then start to believe that. Rinse and repeat enough, and you have folks arguing that Green is a cancerous player or that LMA demanded a trade.

Agree.

SpurPadre
07-06-2017, 12:32 PM
Stopped reading at "his defense is arguably worse than Simmons"

wildbill2u
07-06-2017, 12:36 PM
I contend that Green CAN play defense when he wants to, but sometimes he shows he doesn't want to fight over a high screen and lets his man just motor down the lane. Haven't checked to see if it is just with some players on P&R or some teams who play him for that.

RD2191
07-06-2017, 12:41 PM
Simmons not being able to shoot outweighs him being able to dribble. Hanga outshot Simmons last year, for goodness' sake. The Spurs offense is bad enough without another guy who needs the ball in his hands to be effective.

When was the last time Green actually hit a meaningful shot? He bricks more often than not when it matters. And his defense isn't that good to negate his terrible offense.

TheGreatYacht
07-06-2017, 12:46 PM
Simmons had a defensive masterpiece against Harden this postseason. As opposed to Green, who continuesly gets lit up :lol You're lying to yourself if you think otherwise. There's a reason Kawhi switches to Green's assignment at the end of games when that player has 30+ points.

Chinook
07-06-2017, 12:47 PM
When was the last time Green actually hit a meaningful shot?

OT against Houston in Game Five?

Big Empty
07-06-2017, 12:51 PM
If his 3s aren't falling he is a major offensive liability that his defense doesn't make up for. He can't dribble, can't drive, can't finish, can't create, or shoot a midrange shot...While Simmons can't shoot to save his own life he can do all of those other things better than Danny. Danny was a complete non factor against Golden State and that's who we have to go through the next 3 seasons at least. Choosing between he and Simmons is like trying to find a healthy diet and trying to choose between Fried Chicken and a Bacon Cheese Burger.

TheGreatYacht
07-06-2017, 01:02 PM
Superstars who coast on defense lick their chops when this scrub comes up on the schedule :lol

One can only hope. If your only offensive weapon is your 3pt shot, and it's regressed to average - below average... you've got to go.

2015 playoffs: 30.0 3P%
2016 season: 33.2 3P%
2017 season: 37.9 3P% (33.8 3P% this calendar year)
2017 playoffs 34.2 3P%

Hope his slurpers ran out of excuses after that LASIK surgery crap they tried to jizzrag with last offseason. Let's face it. He's a 30yr old that acts like a kid still and doesn't even try to practice on his days off
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9e/05/b0/9e05b0fda079b91b33a5b92be813dca3--san-antonio-spurs-danny-odonoghue.jpg

Chinook
07-06-2017, 01:02 PM
^So proud of his Clip Art--style posts and he brings it over to another thread.

TheGreatYacht
07-06-2017, 01:06 PM
^So proud of his Clip Art--style posts and he brings it over to another thread.
You didn't respond to them the first time, and 100% sure you won't disagree with stats again today. Keep telling us how that LASIK surgery will fix his broken shot though bruh

Stick to posting about cap space

Chinook
07-06-2017, 01:07 PM
You didn't respond to them the first time, and 100% sure you won't disagree with stats again today. Keep telling us how that LASIK surgery will fix his broken shot though bruh

Stick to posting about cap space

The post was pretty, I'll give you that. But it was intellectually honest, which is kinda your thing.

jhfenton
07-06-2017, 01:21 PM

SAGirl
07-06-2017, 01:47 PM
Duncan2k5 is one of those guys that gets swindled by his subjective eye test. Nothing to see here.

RD2191
07-06-2017, 02:01 PM
Superstars who coast on defense lick their chops when this scrub comes up on the schedule :lol

Damn son.

RD2191
07-06-2017, 02:02 PM
OT against Houston in Game Five?

I'll give him that. Great game. But that's all it was, just one game.

TimDunkem
07-06-2017, 02:03 PM
Superstars who coast on defense lick their chops when this scrub comes up on the schedule :lolHonest question - who did Danny shut down this season? :lmao

duncan2k5
07-06-2017, 02:12 PM
Danny has been really bad at fighting through screens...so yes, his good defense gets negated when he gets lazy on the screen, and he also has been much more easy than past years to drive past...he shut down harden, and broke the back of the rockets that game without kawhi...green disappears against the teams we need to beat...who cares if he lights up the 6ers?

itzsoweezee
07-06-2017, 02:20 PM
Danny isn't the problem with the offense. It's LMA.

JuneJive
07-06-2017, 02:37 PM
Like we would get something of equal value.

You must be joking. In the 3&D world Danny is in the very top.

philldafunk
07-06-2017, 02:59 PM
I legit wonder what he works on during the offseason... I would've thought that after RIO closed, he'd get his shot back.

TimDunkem
07-06-2017, 04:47 PM
I legit wonder what he works on during the offseason... I would've thought that after RIO closed, he'd get his shot back.
He works on getting over his hangover.

TheGreatYacht
07-06-2017, 04:49 PM
:lmao

Brazil
07-06-2017, 04:53 PM
OP is stuck is the nineties tbh

:lol

Down Under
07-06-2017, 05:54 PM
Just move the ball again and he'll start making it rain...

SpurOutofTownFan
07-06-2017, 06:32 PM
the thing the spurs need from him is consistent 3pt shooting. that's all, a la Bowen. Whenever he was asked to learn how to cut and layup he started losing his 3pt shooting ability. If he can get back his 3pt then spacing becomes available and opposing teams start respecting him again. It opens up lots of possibilities.

Mikeanaro
07-06-2017, 06:47 PM
Enough with the denial, he´s been trash for 3 consecutive years, with TD (he even said DG sucked) without him, with LMA and without him, how other players affect his open looks?
His best years are gone, and people that have seen 3 horrible playoff runs in a row still wants him to play in SA, WTF.
You may like one player but he is turd, I like Patty but right now he works on limited minutes, has been shooting shit since that surgery 3 years ago.

jbspurs
07-06-2017, 06:51 PM

System player..

jbspurs
07-06-2017, 07:02 PM

Its Pop! He wants to be different all the time. When other teams were playing ISO, Spurs played motion offense, awesome ball. Now, other teams copied them, all of sudden he abandoned and changed it to Isolation offense. I think, he just wants to prove something all the time.

coachmac87
07-06-2017, 07:06 PM
When it comes to Green it's ALL about his 3ball..it's how he's made his $$ and a name for himself in the league..yes he can defend and it allows him to stay on the court..but if his 3ball is not existent or even above average he's a problem.

Spurs IMO are looking for more creators or versatile offensive players..and I think they'd cut bait with Danny if there is thr "right type of player"...but I just don't see that gu out there.

I'd be shocked if he gets traded

barbacoataco
07-06-2017, 08:44 PM
I've always thought he was a great defender, but I'm not sure anymore. He's kind of questionable all around with his 3-ball looking really off sometimes, but at the end of the year his % was pretty decent. I think maybe Gay will take minutes from him.

tbdog
07-06-2017, 08:54 PM
We are going to play small with LMA and Gasol playing centers and Gay/Anderson/Bertans playing the 4. We gonna have to run. This will suit Green.

spurraider21
07-06-2017, 08:58 PM
oh, you said. i didn't realize that. therefore it must be true.

RD2191
07-06-2017, 09:01 PM

Lol. Step your game up scrub.

ducks
07-06-2017, 09:07 PM
Gay d will pick up will not have to carry full load o

dbestpro
07-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Looks to me Rudy Gay will start at SF and Leonard will move to SG. Green will more palatable coming off the bench to play spot defense, as needed.

spurraider21
07-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Lol. Step your game up scrub.
http://www.mypokecard.com/en/Gallery/my/galery/2of0e2xqlJmq.jpg

Mr. Body
07-06-2017, 09:10 PM

:lol Bananas are manmade in a way that proves evolution.

Chinook
07-06-2017, 09:12 PM
:lol Bananas are manmade in a way that proves evolution.

Bananas did evolve. But they did so by means of human selection, which only the dumbest person doesn't believe is a thing.

RD2191
07-06-2017, 09:19 PM

Checkmate atheists. :wakeup

look_at_g_shred
07-06-2017, 09:21 PM
He did say that.

spurraider21
07-06-2017, 09:22 PM
Checkmate atheists. :wakeup
"When a pokemon evolves, deny it."

:lmao

DaBears
07-06-2017, 09:48 PM
Danny Green fits in just nice with the spurs, I would hate to see him bounce where he might not have as much success.

tholdren
07-06-2017, 10:05 PM
Like we would get something of equal value.

You must be joking. In the 3&D world Danny is in the very top.
Cool, trade for lebron

LASToog36
07-06-2017, 10:32 PM

Other parts of Green's game are certainly suspect, but attacking his defense makes it sound like you have no clue what you are talking about.

LoL you are 100% correct sir, Green is probably one of the top shot blocking guards in the league.. Duncan2k5 you are a moron stop posting

tholdren
07-06-2017, 10:35 PM
LoL you are 100% correct sir, Green is probably one of the top shot blocking guards in the league.. Duncan2k5 you are a moron stop posting

Arguing player worth by shots blocked? Please screen during the register process.

ElNono
07-06-2017, 10:35 PM

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/971/686/891.jpg

nyspurguy
07-06-2017, 10:48 PM
I like Green, he just leaves alot to be desired at that position. I'd rather see Simmons at the 2. I mean come on, you've got to be able to dribble, pass, shoot at the 2 spot. U gotta have a creator or a really good shooter at the 2 guard. Danny's a good shooter, but I still find myself surprised when he actually makes a 3 ball. When he puts it on the floor I literally cringe. I say start Simmons if we can keep him.

TheGreatYacht
07-06-2017, 11:36 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/971/686/891.jpg
:lol

Mr. Body
07-06-2017, 11:38 PM
I feel like curbstomping motherfuckers who say Simmons is better and should start over Green.

james evans
07-06-2017, 11:53 PM

did you watch Green last season? his defense was horrible!!!

Dex
07-06-2017, 11:58 PM
did you watch Green last season? his defense was horrible!!!

Are you fucking illiterate?

His defense was horrible enough to make ALL-DEFENSIVE SECOND TEAM. READ: He was one of the top 10 defenders in the league last year.

I watched every single game last season, and Green's defense was his only saving grace. I'll also trust the opinion of 123 NBA analysts and broadcasters over the opinion of some armchair coach on the internet.

If you want to go the analytics route, he finished 12th in Defensive Rating and 22nd in Defensive Win Shares out of all players in the league, which is a far cry from being horrible.

But keep trying to convince yourself you know what the fuck you are talking about.

SpurPadre
07-07-2017, 12:02 AM
It's laughable how an acknowledged top 10 defensive player is being called a horrible defensive player by fans of the team he plays for...

Dex
07-07-2017, 12:12 AM
It's laughable how an acknowledged top 10 defensive player is being called a horrible defensive player by fans of the team he plays for...

"Fans".

At this point, I'm convinced half the posters in this forum are fans of other teams just trying to stir the pot.

That, or they are just legitimately retarded.

YGWHI
07-07-2017, 01:16 AM
Danny isn't the problem with the offense. It's Parker and Pau.

Fixed.

Spurtacular
07-07-2017, 02:19 AM
his defense is arguably worse than Simmons

It's not, though; and it's not close, tbh.

I'm disappointed b/c I thought Simmons was going to be a defensive prodigy especially.

SAGirl
07-07-2017, 03:06 AM
"Fans".

At this point, I'm convinced half the posters in this forum are fans of other teams just trying to stir the pot.

That, or they are just legitimately retarded.
I think that too sometimes, or that some just show up bc of the allowed bigotry, sexism, slurs, racism, political views that leak in, drug references, hoes, male hoes, antisocial behavior, internet bullying, etc, and there's humor too, since humor involves references to all of that at times here... there are some fans amidst a lot of ignorance and trolls....

jhfenton
07-07-2017, 07:28 AM

Agreed. :toast

james evans
07-07-2017, 07:47 AM

His defense was horrible enough to make ALL-DEFENSIVE SECOND TEAM. READ: He was one of the top 10 defenders in the league last year.

I watched every single game last season, and Green's defense was his only saving grace. I'll also trust the opinion of 123 NBA analysts and broadcasters over the opinion of some armchair coach on the internet.

If you want to go the analytics route, he finished 12th in Defensive Rating and 22nd in Defensive Win Shares out of all players in the league, which is a far cry from being horrible.

But keep trying to convince yourself you know what the fuck you are talking about.
how many all defensive 1st teams have Lebron and Kobe made? Shit, 2014, Duncan didn't make any of the 3 teams. . That's when you had to know people voting on them shits didn't watch games.

Phenomanul
07-08-2017, 03:07 PM
how many all defensive 1st teams have Lebron and Kobe made? Shit, 2014, Duncan didn't make any of the 3 teams. . That's when you had to know people voting on them shits didn't watch games.

Kobe's defense was uber overrated...

MVPCues
07-08-2017, 03:40 PM
I think that too sometimes, or that some just show up bc of the allowed bigotry, sexism, slurs, racism, political views that leak in, drug references, hoes, male hoes, antisocial behavior, internet bullying, etc, and there's humor too, since humor involves references to all of that at times here... there are some fans amidst a lot of ignorance and trolls....

Hey now, that's not fair. I have not seen an ounce of antisocial behavior...

exstatic
07-08-2017, 05:54 PM

There are only two All Defensive teams, not three.

Stop digging.

tholdren
07-08-2017, 07:48 PM

Irony is that youre allowed to post....

tholdren
07-08-2017, 07:51 PM

The amount of defensive give ups alone should have dq'd green. He made all d team because he was good in highlight reel stoppibg on fast breaks. Ill give him defensive instincts, but hes not nasty enough to make an all defensive team. I jave yet to see green show up a whole year like bowen. The latter took it personally. Todays nba all hugs and dap. Not what i want to see.

Dex
07-08-2017, 11:27 PM
The amount of defensive give ups alone should have dq'd green. He made all d team because he was good in highlight reel stoppibg on fast breaks. Ill give him defensive instincts, but hes not nasty enough to make an all defensive team. I jave yet to see green show up a whole year like bowen. The latter took it personally. Todays nba all hugs and dap. Not what i want to see.

As I have already said multiple times, I will trust Green's analytical value and his rating among people who actually know what they are talking about over someone who can't even type a complete sentence correctly on a random internet message board.

The facts are that Green was a key piece of the #1 defensive team last year, and was voted as All-NBA Defense. I challenge you to find some evidence to the contrary other than your own misguided opinion.

duncan2k5
07-09-2017, 05:08 AM
As I have already said multiple times, I will trust Green's analytical value and his rating among people who actually know what they are talking about over someone who can't even type a complete sentence correctly on a random internet message board.

The facts are that Green was a key piece of the #1 defensive team last year, and was voted as All-NBA Defense. I challenge you to find some evidence to the contrary other than your own misguided opinion.

Watch every game and see how he fights over a screen, or how he reacts when he gets beat off the dribble

Chinook
07-09-2017, 06:47 AM
"OTHER than your own misguided opinion"

dbestpro
07-09-2017, 11:13 AM
It is a valid point that iso ball which came along with the signing of LMA has hurt Green's offensive game. The ball needs to move and then and only then do the Spurs have a chance at winning it all, again.

RD2191
07-09-2017, 11:34 AM
It is a valid point that iso ball which came along with the signing of LMA has hurt Green's offensive game. The ball needs to move and then and only then do the Spurs have a chance at winning it all, again.

Crofl. Making excuses and blaming others for Danny's shit play. He has had PLENTY of wide open bricks. You people are ridiculous.

mookie2001
07-09-2017, 11:46 AM
Well don't you see he averages 6 ppg because he's so super good at defense.

SAGirl
07-09-2017, 01:47 PM
Irony is that youre allowed to post....
I am getting on your nerves without even trying then.

Walter Donovan
07-09-2017, 02:09 PM
Danny Green is a horrible SG. THE END!!!

duncan2k5
07-09-2017, 02:58 PM
Danny Green is a horrible SG. THE END!!!

YGWHI
07-09-2017, 03:11 PM

At some point, people would realize that Danny is getting old and isnt the same player he was in 2014.

Also, we saw him shot way better in 2016 playoffs with the same iso-offense than this last postseason.

Only 34 3P% in playoffs is just unacceptable for a 3-D guy.

TheGreatYacht
07-09-2017, 03:16 PM
Crofl. Making excuses and blaming others for Danny's shit play. He has had PLENTY of wide open bricks. You people are ridiculous.
This :lol

The amount he shoots literally doesn't matter. His shot is broken and his trash 3p% shows it. The scrub should make every shot count if that's the only thing he brings offensively.

I'm also noticing his slurpers don't mention how many 3's he passes up to dribble and fumble the ball. There literally has to be 6-8ft of wide open space for his scary ass to shoot nowadays.

Walter Donovan
07-09-2017, 03:20 PM

The amount he shoots literally doesn't matter. His shot is broken and his trash 3p% shows it. The scrub should make every shot count if that's the only thing he brings offensively.

I'm also noticing his slurpers don't mention how many 3's he passes up to dribble and fumble the ball. There literally has to be 6-8ft of wide open space for his scary ass to shoot nowadays.

duncan2k5
07-09-2017, 03:28 PM

THIS!!!

TimDunkem
07-09-2017, 04:27 PM
And, again, who has Danny shut down? Is his mythical defense worth playing 4 on 5 on offense?

dbestpro
07-09-2017, 04:42 PM
Don't see what the big deal is. Gay will start at SF and Leonard at SG. Green will be known as one the better defensive role players in the league coming off the bench. I don't like Green starting either, but I really like him coming off the bench when the defense needs a boost.

Walter Donovan
07-09-2017, 04:57 PM
Don't see what the big deal is. Gay will start at SF and Leonard at SG. Green will be known as one the better defensive role players in the league coming off the bench. I don't like Green starting either, but I really like him coming off the bench when the defense needs a boost.

More likely Rudy Gay starts at the 4 or backs-up Kawhi than your silly idea.

therealtruth
07-09-2017, 05:16 PM

Most of the time it makes sense to start your best defensive players and then bring offense of the bench.

Walter Donovan
07-09-2017, 05:32 PM
Most of the time it makes sense to start your best defensive players and then bring offense of the bench.

Too bad Danny Green plays popcorn defense.

duncan2k5
07-09-2017, 06:23 PM
Kawhi at SG and Gay at SF will be a PROBLEM defensively for the league

TheGreatYacht
07-09-2017, 08:12 PM
If we're being honest, Green gives up more open 3's than he gets us....

eric365
07-10-2017, 01:15 PM
Green's value was to defend greats PG while tony or patty was hiding on the SG
It's not possible anymore to hide our PG with the GSW warriors lineup or the CP3 / Harden combo

I'd rather have a decent PG with size than Danny at this point

Big Empty
07-10-2017, 01:23 PM
I'd be highly surprised if someone traded for Danny. If they do that GM needs to be fired ha ha

unleashbaynes
07-10-2017, 01:33 PM
If the Spurstalk genius hivemind hates him, i want him around.

therealtruth
07-10-2017, 06:40 PM
I don't think the solution to the DG question is to trade him. It's to run a more inclusive offense that allows him to matter more on offense ala Klay Thompson. You can't beat the Warriors with one dimensional players. The funny thing is that's the Spurs were like in 2014 with everybody having to be guarded.

TheGreatYacht
07-10-2017, 08:54 PM
If the Spurstalk genius hivemind hates him, i want him around.
Let's bring back Jeff Errors then.

noles1983
07-10-2017, 09:09 PM
I don't think the solution to the DG question is to trade him. It's to run a more inclusive offense that allows him to matter more on offense ala Klay Thompson. You can't beat the Warriors with one dimensional players. The funny thing is that's the Spurs were like in 2014 with everybody having to be guarded.

brah did you just compare DG and Klay? Danny has little no offensive talent, fucker cant even dribble.

TimDunkem
07-10-2017, 10:19 PM
And he runs like he just rode a horse cross country. He's not going to come off screens and shake his defender anytime soon. :lol

duncan2k5
07-11-2017, 12:24 AM
The LAST thing you want to do is give Danny more offensive responsibility... Dude can't dribble, drive, pass, nor layup

TheDoctor
07-11-2017, 12:41 AM
And, again, who has Danny shut down? Is his mythical defense worth playing 4 on 5 on offense?

This FB post?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/09/1412835063858_wps_2_image001_png_danny_green.jpg

james evans
07-11-2017, 09:59 PM
Green spent most of the season WIDE OPEN. How much more involved does he need to be if he can't hit shots wide the fuck open?