PDA

View Full Version : Manu to play another year

Ruler
07-06-2017, 10:16 PM
I have inside information in regards to Manu Ginobili's impending decision.

My source tells me that, at his home, Manu is still working out and staying in basketball shape. Also, his home is not for sale, which it would be if he was retiring. He clearly doesn't want to hang it up yet, he's in the best shape of his life.

There is, however, another Spur's players home up for sale. I will say when I'm allowed to but cannot for the time being.

dabom
07-06-2017, 10:17 PM

My source tells me that, at his home, Manu is still working out and staying in basketball shape. Also, his home is not for sale, which it would be if he was retiring. He clearly doesn't want to hang it up yet, he's in the best shape of his life.

There is, however, another Spur's players home up for sale. I will say when I'm allowed to but cannot for the time being.

porker? send me a message. thanks

Chinook
Why is there no post-threshold for starting threads?

tholdren
Ban op, gayer than rudy

Spur|n|Austin
07-06-2017, 10:18 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269497

cd98
07-06-2017, 10:18 PM

If it's up for sale it would be public info.

cd98
07-06-2017, 10:20 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269497
Is OP Maradona?

Floyd Pacquiao
07-06-2017, 10:20 PM
Dude, Aldridge putting his house up for sale is old news.

apalisoc_9
07-06-2017, 10:21 PM
I've known the op for 10 years. He's a reliable guy despite the post number.

But im confident aldridge stays despite his claim

Chris
07-07-2017, 12:56 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/bfl.gif

TheDoctor
07-07-2017, 01:12 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/bfl.gif

:lol

DAF86
07-07-2017, 01:12 PM

If it's Aldrdiges, we all already know about all the "inside information" you provided in this thread, tbh.

Ice009
07-07-2017, 01:23 PM

Can you at least answer yes or no to this question - Is that house Aldridges?

And who is saying Manu is in the best shape of his life? Manu himself, or someone else?

mudyez
07-07-2017, 01:24 PM
Is OP Maradona?

Just what I thought. :tu

Play Boban
07-07-2017, 01:26 PM
I have insider information that Kawhi's home is for sale tbh.

davidbowie
07-07-2017, 01:33 PM
thanks for the insider info

this makes me feel better

luv manu

Hoops Czar
07-07-2017, 01:35 PM

TS=10.5

Spurtacular
07-07-2017, 01:39 PM
Why is there no post-threshold for starting threads?

I'd be much more interested in a screen-name threshold for starting threads.

Spurtacular
07-07-2017, 01:41 PM

Chinook

It's one of this fucker's 100 alts.

Joseph Kony
07-07-2017, 01:48 PM
Sources: "OP is a faggot"

Ruler
07-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Can you at least answer yes or no to this question - Is that house Aldridges?

And who is saying Manu is in the best shape of his life? Manu himself, or someone else?
it's new information, so that answers your question.

My source said this. Manu has said this to my source. Now he has not directly said "I'm trying to stay in shape for another year" but rather along the lines of... 'I'm keeping up with my fitness and diet. I feel great." Paraphrasing there, maybe I read too much into it, but my source said he was implying that he postpones retirement one more year. Take it for what that is

tonight...you
07-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Sources: "OP is a faggot"
Betta not bring yo kids!

stxspurs
07-07-2017, 05:37 PM
Like anyone would know who you are if you said whoevers house it is. Lol

Jdspur20
07-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Seriously, ban the OP.

DieHardSpursFan1537
07-07-2017, 05:44 PM
cookie cutter thread. OP is a major faggot tbh

spurs10
07-07-2017, 05:50 PM
Working out and selling your house are not a barometer for whether you are playing or not. A contract like LMA has is indeed a sign you are playing.

TheDoctor
07-07-2017, 07:09 PM

http://artspirational.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/tony-parker-longoria.png

TheDoctor
07-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Betta not bring yo kids!

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/jc576a2827.jpg

tonight...you
07-07-2017, 07:16 PM
http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/jc576a2827.jpg
Ah! Creepy Tony Parker!

alpha_HaZE
07-07-2017, 07:17 PM
it's new information, so that answers your question.

My source said this. Manu has said this to my source. Now he has not directly said "I'm trying to stay in shape for another year" but rather along the lines of... 'I'm keeping up with my fitness and diet. I feel great." Paraphrasing there, maybe I read too much into it, but my source said he was implying that he postpones retirement one more year. Take it for what that is

Thanks for the info and clarification. I have always thought that Manu waits and sees what the Spurs do in FA and then decides based on whether he thinks we have a legit shot for another ring or at least a deep playoff run.

Having said that, I do hope he comes back :)

TheDoctor
07-07-2017, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the info and clarification. I have always thought that Manu waits and sees what the Spurs do in FA and then decides based on whether he thinks we have a legit shot for another ring or at least a deep playoff run.

Having said that, I do hope he comes back :)
Them #RingChasers

HarlemHeat37
07-07-2017, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the inside scoop, OP..