PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to

Big Empty
07-06-2017, 11:48 PM
That dirty ass poster. Cool as shit. Always was talking about some dirty as shit and knew one of the mods. What in the hell was his name again?

DMC
07-07-2017, 12:42 AM
Who cares

Big Empty
07-07-2017, 03:16 AM
Who cares
Koolaid man i think! It doesnt, just bothering the shit out of me. Dude made it fun in here

BD24
07-07-2017, 08:26 AM
Fuck him. The faggot still comes around every once in awhile though.

I do miss Xmas though, that faggot provided quality entertainment.

LaMarcus Bryant
07-07-2017, 09:35 AM
SpursWoman banged a bunch of the original crew IIRC

DJR210
07-07-2017, 05:19 PM
Koolaid fag merged into Buddy Mignon and went back to the Naruto forum full time

Leetonidas
07-07-2017, 05:34 PM
He finally succumbed to the aids

DPG21920
07-07-2017, 08:40 PM
Am I the only one that thought once you clicked the thread it was just going to say: Predictability

I. Hustle
07-07-2017, 09:03 PM
Am I the only one that thought once you clicked the thread it was just going to say: Predictability

Nope

The milk man
the paper boy

Xevious
07-07-2017, 11:46 PM
Once Kobe retired his schtick was pointless.

Avante
07-08-2017, 06:39 AM
I'm guessing the guy was some kid who was awkward out in that real world so here he finally found others who were bored enought to waste their time on him. A true moron on the internet.

mrsmaalox
07-10-2017, 11:55 AM
I'm guessing the guy was some kid who was awkward out in that real world so here he finally found others who were bored enought to waste their time on him. A true moron on the internet.

:lol

I. Hustle
07-10-2017, 04:56 PM
http://humboldtmirror.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/pot_calling_the_kettle_a_black_motherfucker_2.jpg

Buddy Mignon
07-10-2017, 05:07 PM

Now look at you...

Avante
07-10-2017, 11:08 PM

That has never really worked for you has it? Why do you still try and play it?

Everybody here has...."where does he get all this stuff, damn".

Trainwreck2100
07-10-2017, 11:14 PM
Everybody here has 'You're a faggot and and asshole who got introduced to the internet by your children so they don't have to deal with you anymore"

Avante
07-11-2017, 02:43 AM
Everybody here has 'You're a faggot and and asshole who got introduced to the internet by your children so they don't have to deal with you anymore"

Everybody here.....ya mean a bunch of punks and jerks like you? Dude, what sells here....yep, fucking with people...right? THAT.....is what people do here. I know this, hell we all do, so I just do it better, ok ya stupid fuck?

Look at yourself asshole, what do you do other than fuck with people, well?

Trainwreck2100
07-11-2017, 02:52 AM
Everybody here.....ya mean a bunch of punks and jerks like you? Dude, what sells here....yep, fucking with people...right? THAT.....is what people do here. I know this, hell we all do, so I just do it better, ok ya stupid fuck?

Look at yourself asshole, what do you do other than fuck with people, well?

I make agreements with people to stay out of their threads and never acknowledge them, and I stick with it. Also I don't fuck with anyone.

so I just do it better

you settle for the lowest common denominator. You're like a guy who thinks you're a genius because you won a one man spelling bee and you only had to spell the word "i" but really they wanted "eye" but they gave you the win anyway cause you're a retard.

Avante
07-11-2017, 03:07 AM
I make agreements with people to stay out of their threads and never acknowledge them, and I stick with it. Also I don't fuck with anyone.

you settle for the lowest common denominator. You're like a guy who thinks you're a genius because you won a one man spelling bee and you only had to spell the word "i" but really they wanted "eye" but they gave you the win anyway cause you're a retard.

Dude, why do you have to agree to stay away from others? Could it be because you're a stupid jerk?

Stupid, there is nobody here or anywhere else on my level when it comes to the things I talk about and everyone knows this, so cool your fucking lying ya stupid retard, ok?

Trainwreck2100
07-11-2017, 03:19 AM
Dude, why do you have to agree to stay away from others? Could it be because you're a stupid jerk?

Stupid, there is nobody here or anywhere else on my level when it comes to the things I talk about and everyone knows this, so cool your fucking lying ya stupid retard, ok?

To hold it over the head of a lying asshole, till he does the world a favor and dies.

there is nobody here or anywhere else on my level when it comes to the things I talk about and everyone knows this

What's funny is, you're such a narcissist that i believe you believe that.

so cool your fucking lying
Just because you lie, doesn't mean everyone on the internet does.

Avante
07-11-2017, 03:23 AM
To hold it over the head of a lying asshole, till he does the world a favor and dies.

What's funny is, you're such a narcissist that i believe you believe that.

Just because you lie, doesn't mean everyone on the internet does.

Stupid, you want a stranger to die over internet silliness....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~ Dude, ya take this stuff that serious, really? Are you really this wrapped up in this stuff? My God guy....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, fuck you, ok?

Trainwreck2100
07-11-2017, 03:28 AM
Stupid, you want a stranger to die over internet silliness....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~ Dude, ya take this stuff that serious, really? Are you really this wrapped up in this stuff? My God guy....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, fuck you, ok?

You're a fat retiree who spends his days talking to random people on the internet because his family won't give him the time of day. Or, even worse, you're just some troll playing the long con; either way, I pity you.

Avante
07-11-2017, 03:37 AM
You're a fat retiree who spends his days talking to random people on the internet because his family won't give him the time of day. Or, even worse, you're just some troll playing the long con; either way, I pity you.

Dude, when does reality ever come into play with you? Where do you get all this bullshit? First off ya dumb fuck I;m not fat and have never been fat, ok dummy? And all my family are into music, sports, internet, weight training, and I play a major part in all that so wrong yet again.

Dude, I see a little freak lacking any balls to say shit in person so ya come here because ya can hide and talk shit. Trust me ya little freak noway in hell you call me anything to my face ya fucking coward.....got that?

Dude, nobody likes you, ok stupid? All you ever do is whine around like a little bitch, ok punk?

Trainwreck2100
07-11-2017, 03:46 AM
Dude, when does reality ever come into play with you? Where do you get all this bullshit? First off ya dumb fuck I;m not fat and have never been fat, ok dummy? And all my family are into music, sports, internet, weight training, and I play a major part in all that so wrong yet again.

Dude, I see a little freak lacking any balls to say shit in person so ya come here because ya can hide and talk shit. Trust me ya little freak noway in hell you call me anything to my face ya fucking coward.....got that?

Dude, nobody likes you, ok stupid? All you ever do is whine around like a little bitch, ok punk?

Nope I'd say "hey man remember when you lied to me after we entered an agreement like men, and you reneged on said agreement. PS you're an asshole for that, because real men keep their word" And I'd be right.

Avante
07-11-2017, 03:58 AM
Nope I'd say "hey man remember when you lied to me after we entered an agreement like men, and you reneged on said agreement. PS you're an asshole for that, because real men keep their word" And I'd be right.

Stupid, you make..0...impact, ok? If I had some deal with you it was instantly forgotten the second I clicked off, unlike you I don't take this stuff serious at all, ok stupid?

Dude, you take this stuff wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyy too damn serious, ok? Just shuck and jive and have some cheap yucks, ok? To get all emotional, talking about people dying,.......are you fucking kidding me? Are you really that fucking fucked up?

Stupid, relax and have some laughs, ok asshole?

Blake
07-11-2017, 10:13 AM
Stupid, you make..0...impact, ok? If I had some deal with you it was instantly forgotten the second I clicked off, unlike you I don't take this stuff serious at all, ok stupid?

Dude, you take this stuff wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyy too damn serious, ok? Just shuck and jive and have some cheap yucks, ok? To get all emotional, talking about people dying,.......are you fucking kidding me? Are you really that fucking fucked up?

Stupid, relax and have some laughs, ok asshole?

Has melt down right before telling someone else to relax

mrsmaalox
07-11-2017, 11:38 AM
That has never really worked for you has it? Why do you still try and play it?

Everybody here has...."where does he get all this stuff, damn".

Actually it works EVERY time. Just look at all your triggered posts after my simple :lol

:lmao

Pavlov
07-11-2017, 11:53 AM