07-07-2017, 04:24 PM
10/10...

Holland and Keaton nailed it.

I. Hustle
07-07-2017, 09:05 PM
Did it give you a boner?

timtonymanu
07-07-2017, 09:06 PM
I thought it was an annoying movie, tbh. Don't think I plan on watching it again.

lil'mo
07-07-2017, 09:24 PM
Did it give you a boner?

:lmao

djohn2oo8
07-07-2017, 11:35 PM
Did it give you a boner?

Yep

djohn2oo8
07-07-2017, 11:36 PM
I thought it was an annoying movie, tbh. Don't think I plan on watching it again.

Thats his character.

timtonymanu
07-08-2017, 12:07 AM
Thats his character.

Not spiderman, I actually liked Tom Holland. It was the comic relief friend that killed the movie for me.

Texas_Ranger
07-08-2017, 06:46 AM
good movie, shitty fight scenes with Vulture, couldn't see shit in their last fight.

Avante
07-08-2017, 07:27 AM
Did it give you a boner?

Dude, then ya wonder why I treat like ya an idiot.

LaMarcus Bryant
07-08-2017, 09:40 AM
Movie was great. Donald Glover should be buried away tho. Another perfect casting for marvel.
Michael Keeton, man, smh, I had my doubt going in, but he delivered a downright awesome performance. One of the best marvel villains so far. Loved him.
Skinny Jewish looking black guy trying to be a queens gangster? Shrug.

spurraider21
07-08-2017, 03:50 PM
it felt a lot like antman, which is great. very comedy oriented, i thought they pulled off everything quite well. my main complaint would be that you really couldn't see what was going on in the last fight scene. certainly in the top half of MCU movies

Reck
07-08-2017, 08:11 PM
good movie, shitty fight scenes with Vulture, couldn't see shit in their last fight.

my main complaint would be that you really couldn't see what was going on in the last fight scene.

What's this about? Shitty CGI or darkness?

spurraider21
07-08-2017, 08:15 PM
darkness

Texas_Ranger
07-08-2017, 08:16 PM

for me the darkness and quickness of the fight.

lefty20
07-09-2017, 01:10 AM
Dat car scene doe

I. Hustle
07-10-2017, 04:31 PM

I don't wonder shit about you actually. Go back under that rock.

Blake
07-10-2017, 04:39 PM

The only thing I wonder is why you opened this thread.

Was it the word "homecoming" that you bit on? What were you hoping to see here?

redzero
07-12-2017, 08:40 PM
Jesus Christ, Peter, just let Vulture steal shit. Every time Spider-Man tried to interfere, he endangered hundreds of people. Shit, he almost caused another 9/11 in his final encounter with Vulture.

On the subject of Vulture, he was a well done villain. He might have been too sympathetic, because I didn't particularly want him to fail.

Spider-Man's suit was a little too much like Iron Man's. I paid to see a Spider-Man movie, not an Iron Man movie. I am glad Peter chose to stop being Tony's bitchboy in the end.

Overall, a good movie. I don't know what the fuck was up with the casting. Did the producers roll a die and pick characters' races based on what number came up?

UZER
07-12-2017, 08:58 PM
It was good but these movie don't move the needle anymore. We've seen this same marvel movie over and over. They're not bad, but just repetitive. Although, Keaton was great. He was the only character with depth. It was like an experienced actor in a high school play.

DisAsTerBot
07-13-2017, 09:49 AM
It was good but these movie don't move the needle anymore. We've seen this same marvel movie over and over. They're not bad, but just repetitive. Although, Keaton was great. He was the only character with depth. It was like an experienced actor in a high school play.

I don't get this when you go over and over

cd021
07-20-2017, 04:33 PM
Really liked it, felt different from the other MCU movies.

Keaton was great as the vulture, especially liked the scene where he drives Parker to the dance..

Felt like the Shocker should've had had more screen time though.

johnsmith
07-20-2017, 09:42 PM
I thought it was great....very funny and entertaining

LaMarcus Bryant
07-21-2017, 08:18 AM
Jesus Christ, Peter, just let Vulture steal shit. Every time Spider-Man tried to interfere, he endangered hundreds of people. Shit, he almost caused another 9/11 in his final encounter with Vulture.

On the subject of Vulture, he was a well done villain. He might have been too sympathetic, because I didn't particularly want him to fail.

Spider-Man's suit was a little too much like Iron Man's. I paid to see a Spider-Man movie, not an Iron Man movie. I am glad Peter chose to stop being Tony's bitchboy in the end.

Overall, a good movie. I don't know what the fuck was up with the casting. Did the producers roll a die and pick characters' races based on what number came up?

Yeah giving his suit all these gadgets and options did seem kinda cheap. He's already bad ass enough without giving him an iron man suit

cd021
07-21-2017, 05:06 PM
Hope they build up to the sinister six with 2 villains per movie. A lot of different options; but prefer they stay away from the Green Goblin, Doc Octopus is fine but would like to see different villains appear like Rhino, Scorpion, and Hob Goblin.

lefty
07-27-2017, 09:48 PM
Super movie tbh

And that 2nd post credit scene was :lol

I. Hustle
07-27-2017, 10:01 PM
Super movie tbh

And that 2nd post credit scene was :lol

Don't ruin it. I was shocked when I saw it. Did not expect that.

lefty
07-27-2017, 10:07 PM

Yup it nothing like anything we had seen before

redzero
07-28-2017, 02:49 AM

You mean the scene where Captain America makes fun of the people who sat through the credits?

monosylab1k
07-28-2017, 12:19 PM
You mean the scene where Captain America makes fun of the people who sat through the credits?

OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE how could you possibly ruin that for everyone??????? I live for completely pointless, mildly amusing at best, throwaway end credits scenes, but now it's been spoiled and I'm just going to to kill myself. See ya soon, Chester!

I. Hustle
07-28-2017, 04:55 PM

OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE how could you possibly ruin that for everyone??????? I live for completely pointless, mildly amusing at best, throwaway end credits scenes, but now it's been spoiled and I'm just going to to kill myself. See ya soon, Chester!

You asshole, red

Trainwreck2100
08-05-2017, 07:18 PM
Finally saw it, was an A+ movie, and we finally got a marvel villain who wasn't a throwaway. Vulture's story wasn't even that bad, he got fucked by the govt, so he decided to fuck them back. It was noteworthy that they didn't waste time in the movie with an origin story, parker didn't get one and the villain's was only like 5 minutes long.

Xevious
08-05-2017, 10:16 PM
It was noteworthy that they didn't waste time in the movie with an origin story, parker didn't get one and the villain's was only like 5 minutes long.
Thank god. How many different ways can we see Peter get bit by a spider, or Bruce Wayne's parents being shot?

cd021
08-06-2017, 12:48 AM
Thank god. How many different ways can we see Peter get bit by a spider, or Bruce Wayne's parents being shot?
One of the reasons why I liked Homecoming so much, everybody already knows the origin stories and if they don't then they can watch another version or check Wikipedia.

and I can't stand to see another version of Bruce Wayne's parents getting clapped.

lefty
08-07-2017, 10:26 PM
One of the reasons why I liked Homecoming so much, everybody already knows the origin stories and if they don't then they can watch another version or check Wikipedia.

and I can't stand to see another version of Bruce Wayne's parents getting clapped.
But we need an innovative angle of that necklace

spurraider21
08-09-2017, 12:02 PM
But we need an innovative angle of that necklace
First person view tbh

lefty
08-09-2017, 11:43 PM
First person view tbh
:cry to feel what Bruce felt like and what drove to be a psychopath wearing a bat costume

spurraider21
08-10-2017, 12:19 AM
:cry to feel what Bruce felt like and what drove to be a psychopath wearing a bat costume
nah first person from martha's view tbh :lol

like the old 007 intros