PDA

View Full Version : Report: Comey's Memos on Trump Conversations Contained Classified Info

ducks
07-09-2017, 10:21 PM
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/341225-comeys-private-memos-on-trump-conversations-contained-classified

ducks
07-09-2017, 10:22 PM
Four of the memos had markings making clear they contained information classified at the “secret” or “confidential” level, according to officials directly familiar with the matter.

A spokesman for the FBI on Sunday declined to comment.

FBI policy forbids any agent from releasing classified information or any information from ongoing investigations or sensitive operations without prior written permission, and mandates that all records created during official duties are considered to be government property.

ducks
07-09-2017, 10:23 PM
And liberals are upset trump mopped his ass up and fired him

Pavlov
07-09-2017, 10:27 PM
ducks upset

spurraider21
07-09-2017, 10:27 PM
can you post a link to the memos so i can read them?

TSA
07-09-2017, 11:01 PM
The money I'd pay to see Comey charged on the same shit he let Clinton slide on :rollin

Pavlov
07-09-2017, 11:03 PM
The money I'd pay to see Comey charged on the same shit he let Clinton slide on :rollinWhen Sessions and Trump prosecute Clinton?

Thread
07-10-2017, 02:04 AM
The money I'd pay to see Comey charged on the same shit he let Clinton slide on :rollin

Thread
07-10-2017, 05:46 AM
This is nothing more than a red herring to establish these memos as fact. Within days it will be "discovered" that Comey actually never divulged any classified information to his Columbia buddy...then everybody & their sister will budge the rock closer.

boutons_deux
07-10-2017, 08:34 AM

The money I'd pay to see the Dems go after compromised Trash and his team the way Repugs/VRWC have gone after the Clintons for 25 years.

sickdsm
07-10-2017, 09:56 AM
The money I'd pay to see the Dems go after compromised Trash and his team the way Repugs/VRWC have gone after the Clintons for 25 years.

Something tells me you've already contributed a lot of money to that cause already.......

spurraider21
07-10-2017, 11:13 AM
This is nothing more than a red herring to establish these memos as fact. Within days it will be "discovered" that Comey actually never divulged any classified information to his Columbia buddy...then everybody & their sister will budge the rock closer.
and trump is in on it

ducks
07-10-2017, 11:14 AM
boutons_deux has no money he loves giving it away he believes in spreading the wealth like sanders
no need for humans to actually have to work for it

Adam Lambert
07-10-2017, 11:16 AM
:lmao trump feeling the heat, pulling out all the stops

not gonna work

boutons_deux
07-10-2017, 11:33 AM
Classified? FAKE FUCKNG FOX NEWS! :lol

Trump accuses James Comey of breaking the law — based on a misleading Fox News report

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://img.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2017/07/Comey_2.jpg&w=1484https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/07/10/trump-accuses-james-comey-of-breaking-the-law-based-on-a-misleading-fox-news-report/?utm_term=.45d54a3354ad&wpisrc=nl_most-draw7&wpmm=1

Adam Lambert
07-10-2017, 11:36 AM
https://sandiegofreepress.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/nothingburger.jpg

Reck
07-10-2017, 11:52 AM
:lol a couple of days ago Comey was telling the truth.

Today, he's going to jail for what he let Hillary slide in by.

:lol TSA

Thread
07-10-2017, 12:16 PM
and trump is in on it

And I Twittered the POTUS that it's a ruse. (They) have to figure a path to legitimize those Comey memos when they come for Trump. His word alone is good enough for Media, but, it's still he said/he said---and they know it. That's why Trump's official denial is the equalizer on the memos. And that's why Comey hasn't published those memos yet. There's no hurry. They're searching high & low for a mechanism to make them truth. & of course they're truth. But, he can't prove he didn't write them (yesterday/tomorrow). That's where Trump has 'em by the short hairs & everybody knows it.

Thread
07-10-2017, 12:18 PM
:lol a couple of days ago Comey was telling the truth.

Today, he's going to jail for what he let Hillary slide in by.

:lol TSA

Same thing with Jr.. It was all right for everybody to sit down and sift for dirt across the table from a tattletale. Now? It ain't.

You ain't gonna wise guy Trump out of this Presidency. Uh, uh.

hater
07-10-2017, 12:45 PM
Lol twittered

Youre adorable Thread

Reck
07-10-2017, 01:04 PM
Same thing with Jr.. It was all right for everybody to sit down and sift for dirt across the table from a tattletale. Now? It ain't.

You ain't gonna wise guy Trump out of this Presidency. Uh, uh.

That's not my problem with this.

But dont be dumb enough to tweet about it to make the optics worse.

You want the Russia thing done and over with, not welcome more news about it. This Don Jr. fellow seems like a dumbass to me.

Thread
07-10-2017, 01:42 PM
That's not my problem with this.

But dont be dumb enough to tweet about it to make the optics worse.

You want the Russia thing done and over with, not welcome more news about it. This Don Jr. fellow seems like a dumbass to me.

& I'm a realist, Recky. The [Russia thing] will never be (done and over with). Everyone with 1/2 a brain knows that. Most people would toss the towel, or, their cookies and beg for mercy and an end to (it) by this point. But, this is frankly SOP for a fellow like Trump. He's been inundated with lawsuits and blood feuds since he was a boy learning the business from the old man. It's second nature to him...fuel in his hatred lines. He wants to ---win---. He'll remain on the battlefield as long as it takes. & for what's it worth, I'll be there on that field shoulder-to-shoulder.

P.S., + the kids will soldier. Sure, it ain't their favorite thing to do like it is for the old man, but, they'll do it {{{for him.}}} They'll want to toss that towel, they'll want to toss those cookies, but, then that common blood in the veins lights and comes to a boil. They'll grab anything within reach & side him. You can see it in their eyes. He's tried to indoctrinate them, his brood, his blood line, Ive's husband as well. He can worry about Priebus, perhaps the Conway girl, but, those kids & Bannon? Uh, uh.

P.S.S., & another thing, whilst mine enemies have set this siege up they to are under the knife as well. They ain't used to this length of resistance, of siege in turn. They're used to cutting someone out, blowing them up, that person comes back vowing to stand toe & toe and Media hits 'em again, and they fold like a cheap tent and mine enemies can go back to life as usual. Not this time, uh, uh. They'll suffer losses to as that roil in the tummy takes a measure from them. That clock, that identical clock that ticks for & in all us is ticking for all of us.

Let us proceed...

clambake
07-10-2017, 01:47 PM
just make sure putin is not at the other end

then you and donna will be bended knee to knee

Thread
07-10-2017, 03:59 PM

Told ya's:::

"No memo was given to me that was marked 'classified,'" Daniel Richman told CNN. "No memo was passed on to the Times."

See, now it's established that the memo's are truth. The only fear was that classified ones were passed around. Now, it's been established that is not the case.

See, see what they did there? tee, hee.

Reck
07-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Told ya's:::

"No memo was given to me that was marked 'classified,'" Daniel Richman told CNN. "No memo was passed on to the Times."

See, now it's established that the memo's are truth. The only fear was that classified ones were passed around. Now, it's been established that is not the case.

See, see what they did there? tee, hee.

I still dont see how this is good news to Trump. The classified memos are in the hands of Mueller.

Thread
07-10-2017, 04:15 PM
I still dont see how this is good news to Trump. The classified memos are in the hands of Mueller.

It's not, that's my point, Reck. I don't brazen it out on every point. If I see trouble I cite it. I replied to his Tweet this morning warning him it was a ruse, a set up. They can't ID a way to confirm the memo's authenticity, so, this is a possible path to that confirmation. See, now they'll try to go on from here and portend that the question of authenticity is already been decided thru the confirmation today that no classified information was passed.

You understand me now, guy?

Pavlov
07-10-2017, 04:24 PM
Of course they can authenticate memos.

This just Trumpies try to slime Comey more. Show how weak Trump is. Dear Leader Putin just radiate his tea.

Reck
07-10-2017, 04:33 PM
It's not, that's my point, Reck. I don't brazen it out on every point. If I see trouble I cite it. I replied to his Tweet this morning warning him it was a ruse, a set up. They can't ID a way to confirm the memo's authenticity, so, this is a possible path to that confirmation. See, now they'll try to go on from here and portend that the question of authenticity is already been decided thru the confirmation today that no classified information was passed.

You understand me now, guy?

No need to be condescending about it.

Thread
07-10-2017, 04:36 PM
Of course they can authenticate memos.

This just Trumpies try to slime Comey more. Show how weak Trump is. Dear Leader Putin just radiate his tea.

No. Comey is the "Ludy McVay" of the F.B.I.>>>"Ludy, Crazy Ludy McVay, Buford? He don't know where the truth leaves off and the tall tales begins."

- "Walking Tall"

No, Pav's, you're gonna have to come with an eyewitness, or, a tape. And it ain't work with Comey's buddy saying James told him what Trump told him. No.

I mean this tact of throwing it out that Classified Information was passed by Comey is a fishing expedition and Trump bit hard this morning, but, his people will point out the fallacy of it and he'll cover it.

No, Pav's, it's still he said---he said.

Thread
07-10-2017, 04:37 PM
No need to be condescending about it.

It wasn't meant that way. In fact I was being friendly with the "guy" approach, Recky. You know me better than that. I understand it's difficult to explain what I was trying to explain especially when I'm so pro Trump, but, he went too quick this morning.

Pavlov
07-10-2017, 04:39 PM
No. Comey is the "Ludy McVay" of the F.B.I.>>>"Ludy, Crazy Ludy McVay, Buford? He don't know where the truth leaves off and the tall tales begins."

- "Walking Tall"

No, Pav's, you're gonna have to come with an eyewitness, or, a tape. And it ain't work with Comey's buddy saying James told him what Trump told him. No.

I mean this tact of throwing it out that Classified Information was passed by Comey is a fishing expedition and Trump bit hard this morning, but, his people will point out the fallacy of it and he'll cover it.

No, Pav's, it's still he said---he said.Memos already can be authenticated. Comey not stupid like Trump and Trump and Trump and Kushner.

Paper trail very long.

Thread
07-10-2017, 04:44 PM
Memos already can be authenticated. Comey not stupid like Trump and Trump and Trump and Kushner.

Paper trail very long.

- "Prove it."

- "Jack Palance" - "Shane"

Pavlov
07-10-2017, 04:46 PM
- "Prove it."

- "Jack Palance" - "Shane"Memos authenticate easy peasy.

Actual content Comey said/she said.

Thread
07-10-2017, 04:57 PM
Memos authenticate easy peasy.

Actual content Comey said/she said.

Don't start this nonsense this afternoon. I'm in a good mood. I don't want it disturbed with your fuckin' Indian horseshit.

Pavlov
07-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Don't start this nonsense this afternoon. I'm in a good mood. I don't want it disturbed with your fuckin' Indian horseshit.Point stands. No way memos faked.

Adam Lambert
07-10-2017, 08:50 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Reck
07-10-2017, 09:04 PM

When your only friend starts to realize they're on a sinking ship. :lol Donnie