PDA

View Full Version : OT: Floyd Mayweather asks IRS for extension to pay off his taxes after the McGregor fight

Thebesteva
07-13-2017, 05:12 AM
Lmao been saying it for years to dumb fucks that this guy will go broke inside of 20 years but Jesus Christ apparently his gambling problem is worse than most thought. Reports are thay Floyd owes over $75 million in taxes since 2015 and is asking the IRS to wait till after the mcgregor fight to pay it off.

This is exactly what happened last time that forced mayweather back from retirement to fight Marquez and ultimately go on his second run in boxing. He was losing everything to the IRS and now the problems are back quicker than anyone could have foreseen.

Lmao all these dumb fucks thinking this guy had any real business sense and wasn't just a tool to make other people wealthy and Floyd just nigga rich

webshad
07-13-2017, 09:17 AM
Lmao been saying it for years to dumb fucks that this guy will go broke inside of 20 years but Jesus Christ apparently his gambling problem is worse than most thought. Reports are thay Floyd owes over $75 million in taxes since 2015 and is asking the IRS to wait till after the mcgregor fight to pay it off.

This is exactly what happened last time that forced mayweather back from retirement to fight Marquez and ultimately go on his second run in boxing. He was losing everything to the IRS and now the problems are back quicker than anyone could have foreseen.

Lmao all these dumb fucks thinking this guy had any real business sense and wasn't just a tool to make other people wealthy and Floyd just nigga rich

Statistically, people with gambling addiction will always run into problem.

I remember 50 cent saying that he is not as rich as he pretends to be, it's a marketing thing.

I didn't know he owes over $75M, I thought it was $22M.

Xevious
07-13-2017, 09:39 AM
Dude, very few pro athletes know how to handle money at all. They got rich quick and think that's the only way to stay rich - big paydays, gambling, investing in a friend's real estate scheme, etc. And somebody like Floyd who can barely read at a 5th grade level doesn't have much of a chance once the paychecks stop rolling in.

LkrFan
07-13-2017, 09:51 AM
Dude, very few pro athletes know how to handle money at all. They got rich quick and think that's the only way to stay rich - big paydays, gambling, investing in a friend's real estate scheme, etc. And somebody like Floyd who can barely read at a 5th grade level doesn't have much of a chance once the paychecks stop rolling in.

Like Jim Duncan? :lmao

Thebesteva
07-13-2017, 10:17 AM

I know man but it's hilarious at the amount of people who compare this moron to a Fortune 500 business man . Floyd going broke will be a great lesson to this ignorant ass youth

Xevious
07-13-2017, 10:37 AM
Like Jim Duncan? :lmao
True, can't even defend that.

RD2191
07-13-2017, 11:11 AM
He's a fukin dumbass that can't even read.

RD2191
07-13-2017, 11:14 AM
True, can't even defend that.

Yes you can, Tim got scammed and is getting at least some of his money back. He didn't blow it on stupid shit and gambling.

LkrFan
07-13-2017, 11:32 AM
He's a fukin dumbass that can't even read.

I heard he's a native San Antonian. That explains a lot tbh :lol

LkrFan
07-13-2017, 11:51 AM
Yes you can, Tim got scammed and is getting at least some of his money back. He didn't blow it on stupid shit and gambling.

No, you can't. Duncan has a degree. That means he's educated. Educated people don't associate themselves with Charlie Hustle. :lol

Mitch
07-13-2017, 11:55 AM
No, you can't. Duncan has a degree. That means he's educated. Educated people don't associate themselves with Charlie Hustle. :lol

Que pasa, Rodolfo?

RD2191
07-13-2017, 11:58 AM

What part of scam do you not understand, don cheto?,

LkrFan
07-13-2017, 12:03 PM
Que pasa, Rodolfo?

:lol

No mucho. Sólo payasos estos incultos mudo agricultores de culo! :lmao

LkrFan
07-13-2017, 12:07 PM
What part of scam do you not understand, don cheto?,

Either someone took classes for him and "earned" him his Bachelor's of Science Wake Forest degree in basket weaving, or he's a gullibly dumbass faggot with no sense. Now which one is it? :downspin:

Mitch
07-13-2017, 12:33 PM

No mucho. Sólo payasos estos incultos mudo agricultores de culo! :lmao

I got a job for you, Rigoberto.

http://www.pocho.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/trumpwallf.jpg

LkrFan
07-13-2017, 01:07 PM
I got a job for you, Rigoberto.

http://www.pocho.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/trumpwallf.jpg

:lmao

Clipper Nation
07-13-2017, 01:08 PM
:lol Meanwhile, Manny's reduced to losing to ham-and-eggers on ESPN.

Xevious
07-13-2017, 02:39 PM
Financial advisers are there to advise, not make your decisions for you. If you allow someone free reign to do with your money without fully understanding what they're doing, that's on you.

FkLA
07-13-2017, 03:09 PM
Financial advisers are there to advise, not make your decisions for you. If you allow someone free reign to do with your money without fully understanding what they're doing, that's on you.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the guy was using Timmy's money on his own investments without Timmy's knowledge, no? I don't see why he would win a lawsuit for simply being stupid enough to fall for the guy's shit.

whitemamba
07-13-2017, 05:13 PM
:lol Meanwhile, Manny's reduced to losing to ham-and-eggers on ESPN.
Even a non boxing fans know mammy won that fight tbh

UNT Eagles 2016
07-13-2017, 11:35 PM
Even a non boxing fans know mammy won that fight tbh

and the first Bradley one in 2012, and the Marquez one, so it's a common theme

Xevious
07-14-2017, 12:10 AM
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the guy was using Timmy's money on his own investments without Timmy's knowledge, no? I don't see why he would win a lawsuit for simply being stupid enough to fall for the guy's shit.
I'm not saying the guy isn't a crook, but if I have somebody handling my money, I have everything in writing and I've done my own research on whatever investments I'm getting involved in. Otherwise it's just theft if this advisor goes off and does his own thing with your money. Though I honestly don't know all the details.

ambchang
07-14-2017, 06:05 AM
https://www.google.ca/amp/www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/amp/Ex-financial-advisor-admits-to-defrauding-Spurs-11046362.php

Venti Quattro
07-14-2017, 07:11 AM
:lol Floyd

:lmao illiterate

siraulo23
07-14-2017, 03:46 PM
Hard work!

All work is what?

Yeah!

Yeah...