PDA

View Full Version : Well it was a nice ride....

DeRozan m8
07-14-2017, 05:24 PM
But it's over.

Our starters beside kiwi....

Pg...dont have one
Sg...cant shoot, handle the ball or create his own shot.
Pf...soft beta that doesn't want to play for us.
C...dont have one.

Great work from patfo

:bang:bang:bang

SpurPadre
07-14-2017, 05:25 PM
We're still winning 60, tbh. But it would still be nice to trade LMA for the right price. Maybe by the deadline?

benefactor
07-14-2017, 05:27 PM
Spurs will be fine

Poolboy5623
07-14-2017, 05:28 PM
It's the calm before the storm...

dabom
07-14-2017, 05:29 PM
Keep this shit on ish trash poster.

DeRozan m8
I like the positivity guys...i don't mean to melt, I just have less faith right now than ever really.

Have a bad feeling about all this

DeRozan m8
Keep this shit on ish trash poster.

You're always posting knee jerk trash...stfu

dabom
07-14-2017, 05:31 PM
You're always posting knee jerk trash...stfu

At least don't double post for attention faggot. :lmao

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437843

davi78239
4 or 5th seed coming up. They better not let us down next summer or im done with this ship.

dabom
4 or 5th seed coming up. They better not let us down next summer or im done with this ship.

Get the fuck out already. :lol

DeRozan m8
07-14-2017, 05:32 PM
At least don't double post for attention faggot. :lmao

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437843

It's not for attention.

I posted it there and then realized I'd rather hear the take of actual spurs fans.

Sit down you little [email protected] the worst poster around here.

ElNono
07-14-2017, 05:33 PM

Damn, go easy on him, tbh :lol

dabom
07-14-2017, 05:33 PM
It's not for attention.

I posted it there and then realized I'd rather hear the take of actual spurs fans.

Sit down you little [email protected] the worst poster around here.

Posts thread for attention* :lmao

davi78239
07-14-2017, 05:34 PM

You'll see...

davi78239
07-14-2017, 05:36 PM
Yall fools better pray that Kawai dont get hurt or it'll be 1996 all over again sons.

DeRozan m8
07-14-2017, 05:37 PM
Posts thread for attention* :lmao

I feel like I'm talking to a retard tbh

You don't even make sense

07-14-2017, 05:38 PM
After a year of having seven new players, it'll be interesting to see how the team adjust to more moving pieces again. Deadman, Lee, and Simmons were big pieces last year. Of the new players from last year that are remaining, only Pau played sig time.

Spurtacular
07-14-2017, 05:45 PM
GS betas "dominating" the league is the worst part of it, tbh.

Spurtacular
07-14-2017, 05:46 PM
GS betas "dominating" the league is the worst part of it, tbh.

Showtime Part 2

DeRozan m8
07-14-2017, 05:48 PM
Maybe I overreacted, no doubt patfo will bring Manu back

:bang

davi78239
07-14-2017, 05:59 PM
Oh u know it. They probably really wanted him back over Simmons. Just wait till next summer when they blow a lot of that capspace to give Porker his 3 years he wants.

Dex
07-14-2017, 06:08 PM
Go find another team to root for, tbh.

dabom
07-14-2017, 06:09 PM
Yall fools better pray that Kawai dont get hurt or it'll be 1996 all over again sons.

It's been like 5 fucking years. Surely you can spell his name correctly. :lmao

Dex
07-14-2017, 06:09 PM

Yeah, because that was certainly the worst thing that ever happened to the Spurs. It just resulted in our 20 year (and counting) run of dominance...

itzsoweezee
07-14-2017, 06:11 PM
We're still winning 60, tbh. But it would still be nice to trade LMA for the right price. Maybe by the deadline?

There is no way the spurs win 60 this season. Teams below them got better while the Spurs got worse.

tonight...you
07-14-2017, 06:14 PM
wrong post reply, sorry bud

Spurtacular
07-14-2017, 06:15 PM

Spurtacular
07-14-2017, 06:16 PM
There is no way the spurs win 60 this season. Teams below them got better while the Spurs got worse.

We'll be in the 50-55 range. This is the first time I've ever thought the 50 streak was in serious jeopardy before a season started.

tonight...you
07-14-2017, 06:17 PM
We'll be in the 50-55 range. This is the first time I've ever thought the 50 streak was in serious jeopardy before a season started.
I can see why, but I don't see it, barring injury to Kawhi. And Gay comes in complete shit. Then I can see it. Well... even then LMA would have to sulk hard in a contract year. THEN I will start thinking a below 50 win season.

dbestpro
07-14-2017, 06:18 PM

If you always root for the team that's ahead you will always be happy and drive your friends nuts.

SpurPadre
07-14-2017, 06:26 PM

Yeah but we have to figure GOD Leonard will elevate his game even further and be the runaway MVP next year and will WILL the team to 60 somehow. But if he gets injured again, yeah, we're fucked because we didn't get enough upgrades this summer.

SpurPadre
07-14-2017, 06:27 PM

Yeah but we have to figure GOD Leonard will elevate his game even further and be the runaway MVP next year and will WILL the team to 60 somehow. But if he gets injured again, yeah, we're fucked because we didn't get enough upgrades this summer. Still a contender if healthy and especially if Gay is healthy too, tbh.

tonight...you
07-14-2017, 06:28 PM
Yeah but we have to figure GOD Leonard will elevate his game even further and be the runaway MVP next year and will WILL the team to 60 somehow. But if he gets injured again, yeah, we're fucked because we didn't get enough upgrades this summer.
Not far from the truth. tbh imo iyda, gfy

DeRozan m8
07-14-2017, 06:42 PM

What a stupid post hahah

Give me a counter argument.

Make me believe I'm wrong.....im open to being wrong.

How would you fill all the voids currently in the team?

dbestpro
07-14-2017, 06:48 PM
What a stupid post hahah

The Spurs may figure it out, but right now you know what its like to be a Laker fan.

Spurtacular
07-14-2017, 06:49 PM
I can see why, but I don't see it, barring injury to Kawhi. And Gay comes in complete shit. Then I can see it. Well... even then LMA would have to sulk hard in a contract year. THEN I will start thinking a below 50 win season.

Not predicting it; just saying I don't think it's in the bag.

Kool Bob Love
07-14-2017, 06:50 PM
Welcome to the Kawhi era. Spurs ain't winning shit being lead by that glass made big hand freak.

baseline bum
07-14-2017, 06:53 PM
We're still winning 60, tbh.

I doubt it. The west was laughably weak last year which padded the Spurs win total, but that's probably not going to be the case this year with Paul George and Jimmy Butler both going West. Plus I can't imagine how lazy a pouting Aldridge just counting the days until he opts out is going to be.

DeRozan m8
07-14-2017, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the Kawhi era. Spurs ain't winning shit being lead by that glass made big hand freak.

You didn't watch last season, faggot?

Leetonidas
07-14-2017, 07:15 PM
God damn spurfan is so spoiled...if it weren't Durbeta spurs would be a legit threat to win a chip on the shoulders of one of the best young superstars in the league....obviously the goal is to win a chip. But how about enjoying the play of Leonard in his prime instead of being fair weather crybaby imho

timtonymanu
07-14-2017, 07:24 PM
Meh, Spurs aren't championship threats and will just go through the motions this season to see what pieces work to prepare them for next offseason. Hell, they may even surprise us and make a big run again. They shouldn't be counted out because they still have a top 3 player in the league. Who cares if Paul George and butler went to the West? It's not ideal but y'all act like Leonard can't lead this team to another good season.

benefactor
07-14-2017, 07:27 PM
:lol...you mad you lost one of your alts breh?

davi78239
07-14-2017, 07:29 PM

Eat shit. U know who im talking about son.

davi78239
07-14-2017, 07:31 PM
Yeah, because that was certainly the worst thing that ever happened to the Spurs. It just resulted in our 20 year (and counting) run of dominance...

Lightening aint striking twice bro.

DeRozan m8
07-14-2017, 07:33 PM
I actually called Simmons going to the Magic on 18th May tbh

Have evidence.

Cheers

GSH
07-14-2017, 07:38 PM
Don't be so negative. The Spurs are about to sign a 37 year old C, starting his 17th season, to a multi-year deal. We'll have a center for years to come. :toast

NASpurs
07-14-2017, 07:41 PM
Don't be so negative. The Spurs are about to sign a 37 year old C, starting his 17th season, to a multi-year deal. We'll have a center for years to come. :toast

:lol :shootme

Don't forget our 35 year old point guard who's coming off a major injury wanting to play for 20 seasons.

DeRozan m8
07-14-2017, 07:43 PM
:toast

bic50
07-14-2017, 07:48 PM
Meow

DeRozan m8
07-14-2017, 07:53 PM
The Kawhi led team that won over 60 games and made it To The wcf where they were up by over 20 against the 4 all stars warriors in Oakland until Kawhi went down?

Such a terrible leader.

At least the yacht guy came to see the truth....kool faggot bob is still an epic failure of a poster .

bic50
07-14-2017, 07:53 PM
I doubt it. The west was laughably weak last year which padded the Spurs win total, but that's probably not going to be the case this year with Paul George and Jimmy Butler both going West. Plus I can't imagine how lazy a pouting Aldridge just counting the days until he opts out is going to be.
Bringing back patty "thrills"mills pretty much guaranteed 60 wins for the Spurs.

Truth4sale$
07-14-2017, 08:13 PM
I did not realize so many people who post in here are NBA scouts, and professional analysts. Very negative viewpoint, sky is falling, sure the Spurs did not chase the super team", but PATFO always seems to be in the ahead of The curve, whether it is scouting in europe, use of dleague or resting players. The Spurs coaching staff know players and personnel better than anyone in here. Losing Simmons hurts, but the reality is sometimes you lose good players, when you are playing the long game to stay competetive for 2018 and beyond.

TheDoctor
07-14-2017, 08:17 PM

Who the fuck cares about winning 60? Or 50? if we aren't winning the 'Ship? Bragging rights?

I agree on LMA tho':tu

DarrinS
07-14-2017, 08:24 PM
I agree with OP. I'm not looking forward to next season at all.

Dex
07-14-2017, 09:37 PM
What a stupid post hahah

I'll let the results speak for themselves. We basically have the same team that got us to the WCF last year minus Dedmon and Simmons (overrated) and injured Parker (who SpursTalk is convinced was holding us back anyways) plus a solid addition in Gay. Paul should be able to contribute, and I have a sneaking suspicion Lee will be back.

I'm sure you will be right there cheering with the rest of us at the end of the season...but go ahead and enjoy your imaginary soapbox for now. :rolleyes

BillMc
07-14-2017, 09:52 PM
I'll let the results speak for themselves. We basically have the same team that got us to the WCF last year minus Dedmon and Simmons (overrated) and injured Parker (who SpursTalk is convinced was holding us back anyways) plus a solid addition in Gay. Paul should be able to contribute, and I have a sneaking suspicion Lee will be back.

This

TheGreatYacht
07-14-2017, 09:54 PM
It's only a matter of time until we turn into the Pacers. Shit city that no one wants to play in. 5 years of constantly being embarrassed by Lebron (Warriors) or other middle of the pack teams. Overrated GM that has won Executive of the year awards because lord knows why. Holding on to cancerous Hansbrough (Manu) because he appeals to the locals.

... and finally. Our franchise player will want to leave to a better team and city.

DeRozan m8
07-14-2017, 10:20 PM

I'm sure you will be right there cheering with the rest of us at the end of the season...but go ahead and enjoy your imaginary soapbox for now. :rolleyes

I'll be cheering from the start....im allowed to be critical and also a massive fan you simpleton.

benefactor
07-14-2017, 10:22 PM
I love the offseason tbh

Dverde
07-14-2017, 10:31 PM
I don't see the future so bleak. Patty's contract is very tradeable. Parker and Green are expiring this year. LMA and Gay may opt out next year. They could have a ton of cap room next year.

YGWHI
07-14-2017, 10:45 PM

Spurs have the same team.

Except for THREE, FOUR rotation players, two of them were key pieces of the bench's defense and the other was just...the starting PG

But it's fine because Gay is a solid addition. He's just coming off Achilles injury, one of the toughest for NBA players to overcome.

So Spurs basically have the same team while Rockets, Thunder, Wolves, Nuggets, and 3/4 of NBA improved their rosters.

Play Boban
07-14-2017, 10:54 PM
But it's over.

Our starters beside kiwi....

Pg...dont have one
Sg...cant shoot, handle the ball or create his own shot.
Pf...soft beta that doesn't want to play for us.
C...dont have one.

Great work from patfo

:bang:bang:bang
:cry

DeRozan m8
07-14-2017, 11:26 PM

Lol every post of yours is being negative about the spurs and their players you fvcking failure hahahh

I've literally never seen you post without crying.

GSH
07-14-2017, 11:52 PM
and I have a sneaking suspicion Lee will be back.

That part I'm not so sure about. Lee opted out. Maybe he was angling for one last multi-year deal, but I'm not so sure he wants to be back here. If he thought he was ring-chasing last year, he has to know he isn't this year.

I'm sure you will be right there cheering with the rest of us at the end of the season

This part, though. I don't know about the OP, but if the Spurs are 41-40 at the end of the season, I'll be pulling for them to win the last one to finish above .500.

But if they're 40-41, I'll be pulling for them to tank the last one to at least get some ping pong balls. :lol

DeRozan m8
07-14-2017, 11:58 PM
Just to be clear...ill be cheering the spurs regardless of anything.

To me, the worst fans are the idiots that think you can't be critical of your team. And if you are that must mean you don't support them...?

What a beta attitude.

The same kind of people that get bullied and just accept it, instead of standing up for themselves.

cutewizard
07-15-2017, 12:10 AM
SPURS >>>>>>>>>> best team in sports

Dex
07-15-2017, 01:30 AM
Just to be clear...ill be cheering the spurs regardless of anything.

To me, the worst fans are the idiots that think you can't be critical of your team. And if you are that must mean you don't support them...?

What a beta attitude.

The same kind of people that get bullied and just accept it, instead of standing up for themselves.

It's not about being defeatist. It's about respecting one of the greatest foundations in sports, past and present.

You can be critical without toeing the edge of the goddamn cliff. Go back and look at your first post. You basically said that our whole team is in shambles, when in reality, we are still in a position that around 27 teams in the league would love to be in.

We have one of the top 3 players in the league. We have the best coach in the league. We have a system that will produce 50+ wins and a good playoff spot, despite what the idiots around here want to believe. Yes, Golden State is the overwhelming favorite, but no moves that the Spurs could make were going to change that.

Stop acting like we are the goddamn Sixers or Timberwolves and respect what the Spurs have done over the past two decades. Tim Duncan may be gone, but this train ain't off the rails yet.

You want a beta attitude? I will put up an avatar bet that the Spurs win 50+ games this year, open to any posters who are not blatant trolls for the entire 2018 offseason. Come correct, or stop your bitching and enjoy your team instead of acting like the sky is falling and then trying to call yourself a supporter.

dabom
07-15-2017, 01:41 AM
It's not about being defeatist. It's about respecting one of the greatest foundations in sports, past and present.

You can be critical without toeing the edge of the goddamn cliff. Go back and look at your first post. You basically said that our whole team is in shambles, when in reality, we are still in a position that around 27 teams in the league would love to be in.

We have one of the top 3 players in the league. We have the best coach in the league. We have a system that will produce 50+ wins and a good playoff spot, despite what the idiots around here want to believe. Yes, Golden State is the overwhelming favorite, but no moves that the Spurs could make were going to change that.

Stop acting like we are the goddamn Sixers or Timberwolves and respect what the Spurs have done over the past two decades. Tim Duncan may be gone, but this train ain't off the rails yet.

You want a beta attitude? I will put up an avatar bet that the Spurs win 50+ games this year, open to any posters who are not blatant trolls for the entire 2018 offseason. Come correct, or stop your bitching and enjoy your team instead of acting like the sky is falling and then trying to call yourself a supporter.

Can someone make a thread and post this and sticky it? Thanks in advance. rjv

DeRozan m8
07-15-2017, 01:42 AM
I wasn't disrespecting the spurs.

But there are some holes.

Once again, who's starting at PG or C?

LMA has no heart.

Danny Green fvcking sucks and has for years now.

dabom
07-15-2017, 01:42 AM
I wasn't disrespecting the spurs.

But there are some holes.

Once again, who's starting at PG or C?

LMA has no heart.

Danny Green fvcking sucks and has for years now.

Shut up you beta faggot. :lol

DeRozan m8
07-15-2017, 01:43 AM
Shut up you beta faggot. :lol

Empty input as usual from you...you dirty little faggot

Make me shut up...id fvcking end you, little bitch

cutewizard
07-15-2017, 04:51 AM
We shall RETURN

to the promised land

therealtruth
07-15-2017, 06:25 AM
No longer playing for championships as TP said.

cutewizard
07-15-2017, 08:20 AM
2018 SPURS:

Kawhi

Lebron

Zion Williamson

Marc Gasol

-------------------------------------------------

NBA is fucked! lol

Play Boban
07-15-2017, 08:36 AM
Lol every post of yours is being negative about the spurs and their players you fvcking failure hahahh

I've literally never seen you post without crying.

duncan2k5
07-16-2017, 12:02 AM
As good as Pop is, his ego gets in the way at times, and has even cost us a championship

Seventyniner
07-16-2017, 01:30 PM
That part I'm not so sure about. Lee opted out. Maybe he was angling for one last multi-year deal, but I'm not so sure he wants to be back here. If he thought he was ring-chasing last year, he has to know he isn't this year.

I think his last deal was for the minimum, so it's silly to opt in unless you have a career-ending injury. Lee will easily find a minimum deal if he has to settle for one.

gambit1990
07-16-2017, 02:26 PM

tony, manu, and pau will all be older and worse.

the team we beat in the 2nd round got significantly better, as did okc.

gambit1990
07-16-2017, 02:29 PM
spurs could win a good amount of games, kawhi will win MVP... but that's not the trophy he wants the most.

itzsoweezee
07-16-2017, 03:52 PM
tony, manu, and pau will all be older and worse.

the team we beat in the 2nd round got significantly better, as did okc.

Yup. These guys are completely clueless. Spurs got worse, the West got better.

phxspurfan
07-17-2017, 11:15 AM
Lol some poster named kawhisomethingsomething says it was a nice ride...fan since what, 2013

Horse
07-17-2017, 12:38 PM
If you're fair weather and not here for thick and thin than please fuck off and kill yourself. Crazy thing is there hasn't been much thin at all with this team. Missing the playoffs only 4 times in their existence and people still wanna bitch and moan.

Chillen
07-17-2017, 12:39 PM
As good as Pop is, his ego gets in the way at times, and has even cost us a championship

You must mean taking Duncan out of a game for no reason with an NBA title on the line in 2013 Finals game 6 vs Heat.

Horse
07-17-2017, 12:43 PM
Yup. These guys are completely clueless. Spurs got worse, the West got better.
Okc and Minnesota clearly got better but that's it. You forget the clippers and jazz got worse and in my opinion so did Houston. T-wolves will be good but it will take some time.

tholdren
07-17-2017, 05:52 PM
I actually called Simmons going to the Magic on 18th May tbh

Have evidence.

Cheers

Dont care

therealtruth
07-17-2017, 06:32 PM
You must mean taking Duncan out of a game for no reason with an NBA title on the line in 2013 Finals game 6 vs Heat.

Or going small against the Mavs in '06 or not playing Splitter in '11.

Solid D
07-17-2017, 07:32 PM
The Spurs have a new soft front line with Joffrey and LMA.

Lauvergne and "Shirley"

kaji157
07-17-2017, 09:07 PM
Increíble or not at this point we should be thinking that maybe the best we can do with patty is make his contract front loaded so it becomes more tradeable.
That way next year he might have a few less millions left on his deal and teams don't absolutely back off him.

DeRozan m8
07-18-2017, 12:46 AM
Dont care

You care enough to comment, champion

steeledl
07-18-2017, 01:30 AM
This season will suck.... a lot of horse cock.