PDA

View Full Version : The lavar ball of spurstalk

rastaspur
07-14-2017, 07:02 PM
Apo has been on a self hyping tear lately.

Will he drop his own shoe line?

If so, would you be willing to buy a pair of apo force ones?

I'm a price driven consumer so if the cost is right, fuck it, I just might.

What other things could be marketed by apo? Or spurstalk in general. Let's discuss.

RD2191
07-14-2017, 07:03 PM
:lmao apo is my dude but :lmao

rastaspur
07-14-2017, 07:04 PM
I'm just fucking with him. The self hype is working though. He's just building that brand.

Needs to capitalize on it.

dabom
07-14-2017, 07:06 PM
OP sounds really butthurt over something? :lol

Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466)

BatManu20
07-14-2017, 07:06 PM
Knew this was about Apo before I clicked it :lol

dabom
07-14-2017, 07:07 PM
rastaspur said he was a jordan level athlete in 6 weeks. :lol

apalisoc_9
07-14-2017, 07:08 PM
I called the Aldridge deal before it happened. I just missed the Player option part.

More Recently, I called the joffrey Lauvergne deal.

But Spurstalk never gives me credit.

That Joffrey lauvrnge deal was so random that people were calling me names and laughing at the idea. A day after that, boom...They sign Joffrey.

I might start selling the ability to read my post.

Normal Post - 0.25 cents each
Breaking news - 2 Dollars per view.

Might contact the mods so I can structuring my plan.

Or you can buy the premuim "All day and All year Apo" premuim fee of 100$ a year. You will get both breaking news and Normal post at a cheaper yearly price.

rastaspur
07-14-2017, 07:08 PM
Not butthurt at all, bro. Just trying to humor folks a bit.

Not trying to pat myself on the back, but the apo force ones is some clever shit.

He can thank me for that later when those shoes hit the market.

rastaspur
07-14-2017, 07:10 PM

Wrong, bro. I said I added several moves over the course of a six week period.

It's really not that hard to improve when you are young and basically a mold of clay.

But I will venture to say that at 40 years of age I would destroy you on the court. Pretty confident about it.

RD2191
07-14-2017, 07:11 PM
This thread is hilarious. :lmao

Leetonidas
07-14-2017, 07:12 PM
I used to scoff apa...now I'm a believer tbh....

dabom
07-14-2017, 07:13 PM
Your my boy and all but I got to disagree with you to a degree.

Six weeks of being in a gym can yield results. Back when I played ball daily for several hours I would always go shoot and play by myself and work on moves, pivots, footwork that I would see watching nba games.

My goal was to add a new move every week to expand my arsenal. And then to keep fine tuning my existing moves.

In a 6 week period over the summer I managed to add several ginobili moves, spin moves, and a shit ton of post moves.

So I gotta disagree that six weeks isn't enough time to improve on anything.

This gym rat persona he is trying to sell just doesn't seem believable. He seems to be spending more time talking about the gym than actually accomplishing anything in it.

:lmao

rastaspur
I called the Aldridge deal before it happened. I just missed the Player option part.

More Recently, I called the joffrey Lauvergne deal.

But Spurstalk never gives me credit.

That Joffrey lauvrnge deal was so random that people were calling me names and laughing at the idea. A day after that, boom...They sign Joffrey.

I might start selling the ability to read my post.

Normal Post - 0.25 cents each
Breaking news - 2 Dollars per view.

Might contact the mods so I can structuring my plan.

Or you can buy the premuim "All day and All year Apo" premuim fee of 100$ a year. You will get both breaking news and Normal post at a cheaper yearly price.

I just want the apo force ones, brah. Considering I have gifted to you the name of your brand I'd figure you at least hook me up with a free subscription to your service.

Don't go getting a big head and getting greedy on me now. :lol

apalisoc_9
This thread is hilarious. :lmao

Hopefully the mods dont bleed from the behind and close it.

I am advertising my All day All year plan for 100$ a year...

You will get breaking Spurs news...From the same guy that called the Aldridge deal, Joffrey Lauvergne deal, Pau Gasol deal.

Special access to legit spurs organization sources.

And the Best Talent evaluator in the spuratalk. The Guy that called Kawhi an All star pre 2013 and best player in the world material post 2013.

RD2191

Pulling an Uncle Rico. "Back in my day I could throw a pig skin a quarter mile."

dabom
07-14-2017, 07:14 PM
Pulling an Uncle Rico. "Back in my day I could throw a pig skin a quarter mile."

:lol

rastaspur
07-14-2017, 07:15 PM

Get me on the court and I will eurostep the shit out of you. Best believe that shit. :lol

rastaspur
07-14-2017, 07:16 PM

Naw, brah. Don't limit me.

I can throw that ball over that mountain. I've got video footage of me in a wheat field to prove it. :lol

dabom
07-14-2017, 07:18 PM
Get me on the court and I will eurostep the shit out of you. Best believe that shit. :lol

The fact that you compare yourself to NBA players is fucking laughable. :lol

Actual NBA talent takes months on months on months to craft. It's kinda alarming that you think learning an "NBA Talent Move" can be learned in 1 week. :lol

RD2191
07-14-2017, 07:23 PM
Naw, brah. Don't limit me.

I can throw that ball over that mountain. I've got video footage of me in a wheat field to prove it. :lol

:lmao:toast

Vic Petro
07-14-2017, 07:24 PM
This thread is humorous :tu

Let us know when the apo endorsed cereal and copper bracelets are for sale.

Vic Petro
07-14-2017, 07:25 PM
Also rasta's Tom Emanski style basketball instructional videos

rastaspur
07-14-2017, 07:33 PM
The fact that you compare yourself to NBA players is fucking laughable. :lol

Actual NBA talent takes months on months on months to craft. It's kinda alarming that you think learning an "NBA Talent Move" can be learned in 1 week. :lol

I've mastered em enough to beat scrubs.

I'm no nba player. Never claimed to be. Wasn't good enough to play in the sec. Tried to make it as a walk on but couldn't make it.

1 week is not six weeks , bro. You are getting lost in translation.

This is all shits and giggles to me. I love it.

But on a serious note, I imagine my old stoner ass could beat you. I'm good with that.

dabom
07-14-2017, 07:35 PM
I've mastered em enough to beat scrubs.

I'm no nba player. Never claimed to be. Wasn't good enough to play in the sec. Tried to make it as a walk on but couldn't make it.

1 week is not six weeks , bro. You are getting lost in translation.

This is all shits and giggles to me. I love it.

But on a serious note, I imagine my old stoner ass could beat you. I'm good with that.

You said your goal was 1 move per week over 6 weeks. :lol

That's insinuating you learned one a week, faggot. :lol

I done replying. :lmao

rastaspur
07-14-2017, 07:37 PM
Also rasta's Tom Emanski style basketball instructional videos

I need to get high as fuck and do a video and post it. It would be epic either way you slice it. It could confirm my moves or make me look like Ernie grunfield. Epic either way though.

DJR210
07-14-2017, 07:39 PM
Both are bald, yellow toothed fucks who never shut the fuck up so I'd say decent comparison. To Lavar's credit I've never seen him go on record with fucking his aunt though.

GSH
07-14-2017, 07:43 PM
WTF, Rasta? You just in the mood to start a poop-slinging match with the trolls and all their alts?

I read your OP, and just skipped the rest. I don't need to read to know how this comes out. You've just given yourself entertainment for the whole weekend - if you enjoy that sort off thing. :lol

rastaspur
07-14-2017, 07:44 PM
You said your goal was 1 move per week over 6 weeks. :lol

That's insinuating you learned one a week, faggot. :lol

I done replying. :lmao

You learn the foundation and then build upon it. Houses don't get thrown up in an hour and Rome wasn't built in a day, dabom.

You sound like you have never played sports. :lol

Let me throw down a challenge for ya. Let's arrange a game one day. We both put up whatever amount you would like to wager.

I want it filmed though because it's getting posted in here.

:lol. :lol

Accept the challenge. If you come to me I will reimburse your travel expenses out of my winnings. It's not about the money. I just want to embarrass you.:lol

Vic Petro
07-14-2017, 07:44 PM
I need to get high as fuck and do a video and post it. It would be epic either way you slice it. It could confirm my moves or make me look like Ernie grunfield. Epic either way though.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/h7mLdDYv0Ms/hqdefault.jpg

rastaspur
07-14-2017, 07:47 PM
WTF, Rasta? You just in the mood to start a poop-slinging match with the trolls and all their alts?

I read your OP, and just skipped the rest. I don't need to read to know how this comes out. You've just given yourself entertainment for the whole weekend - if you enjoy that sort off thing. :lol

I'm extremely bored tonight. Just wanted some entertainment. This is fun.

rastaspur
07-14-2017, 07:48 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/h7mLdDYv0Ms/hqdefault.jpg

Yes. Fuck yes. Nice slogan. I'm on it. You get a 5% royalty.

Good looking out.

dabom
07-14-2017, 07:49 PM

I already owned the faggot. :lol

rastaspur
07-14-2017, 07:54 PM
I already owned the faggot. :lol

Accept my challenge or forever be branded a scared little bitch. It's your choice, brah. :lol. No pressure.

Don't come across looking like a pussy. You never know. I could be completely full of shit, 5'2 and 385 pounds and unable to even walk up a flight of stairs. If you win you have exposed me and you come off looking like gold.

dabom
07-14-2017, 07:56 PM
Accept my challenge or forever be branded a scared little bitch. It's your choice, brah. :lol. No pressure.

Don't come across looking like a pussy. You never know. I could be completely full of shit, 5'2 and 385 pounds and unable to even walk up a flight of stairs. If you win you have exposed me and you come off looking like gold.

Been going to the gym since high school and I'm 6 2. You are a pussy to me, bitch. :lol

I ain't gonna meet anyone from ST you flaming faggot. :lol

rastaspur
07-14-2017, 08:02 PM
Been going to the gym since high school and I'm 6 2. You are a pussy to me, bitch. :lol

I ain't gonna meet anyone from ST you flaming faggot. :lol

Exactly. $10,000? I am willing to wager whatever. You are scared.

Hence your response.

6'2 and goes to the gym means nothing. A scrub is a scrub at the end of the day.

dabom
07-14-2017, 08:03 PM
Exactly. $10,000?

You think I give a shit about money? :lmao

dabom
07-14-2017, 08:08 PM
Look brah, obviously this thread backfired. I hope I didn't destroy your whole rep.

rastaspur
07-14-2017, 08:16 PM
You think I give a shit about money? :lmao

I'm just trying to make it worth your while. Could pay your gym membership for decades.

It doesn't matter. I've offered to validate my previous posts by showing you first hand on the court and your response is I'm not meeting you because you are a faggot.

Typical response from you. I've offered to back up my talk and you are looking like a beta running from a challenge.

I will move on, you will keep calling me a faggot and I will not go on stating the obvious that you are a shit talking troll who is scared of a challenge.

That's how I see it and you see it otherwise. It's cool. No need to pontificate on the issue any more

rastaspur
07-14-2017, 08:28 PM
Look brah, obviously this thread backfired. I hope I didn't destroy your whole rep.

I'm not sure how it backfired. I posted a joke for shits and giggles. I had a laugh. So did others.

You saying I'm no nba player and cant learn a eurostep or basic post moves over a summer has not backfired. Someone can believe me or not.

I think I could beat you. It doesn't matter if you believe me. I've offered to prove it. I've done my part.

At the end of the day it is all irrelevant. Not sure how you classify anything as backfiring.

You talk shit and question me. That's cool. I ask you if you want to play to offer up a little bit of validation.You wont. Not sure how that backfired.

But you keep thinking that and calling folks a faggot when you have no other response. Fine with me either way.

:toast

Didn't destroy my rep at all. My rep does not revolve around spurstalk. Life is normally lived outside of this forum for me. Hopefully that's the case for you as well.

:toast

SnakeBoy
07-14-2017, 10:03 PM
I used to scoff apa...now I'm a believer tbh....

He's the best poster by far but he doesn't start enough topics.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2017, 11:14 AM
Hopefully the mods dont bleed from the behind and close it.

I am advertising my All day All year plan for 100$ a year...

You will get breaking Spurs news...From the same guy that called the Aldridge deal, Joffrey Lauvergne deal, Pau Gasol deal.

Special access to legit spurs organization sources.

And the Best Talent evaluator in the spuratalk. The Guy that called Kawhi an All star pre 2013 and best player in the world material post 2013.
Apo > Shams > Woj

spurs10
07-15-2017, 11:58 AM
'I could throw it over that mountain!' Throws steak and knocks the crap out of Napolean (unscripted). A great moment in cinema! :lol

RD2191
07-15-2017, 12:33 PM
'I could throw it over that mountain!' Throws steak and knocks the crap out of Napolean (unscripted). A great moment in cinema! :lol

:lol classic