PDA

View Full Version : Suns: San Antonio Cucks

Bynumite
07-14-2017, 08:55 PM
:lol Can't attract big names for shit
:lol Sign Patty fuking Mills to a $50 mil contract
:lol Go through an off season soap opera a la decision just to get curved by a bench scrub in Jon Simmons
:lol Sign a washed up Rudy Gay, one of the most cancerous and empty stat players in league history
:lol Over the hill Vaginobili refuses to retire
:lol Lasoft proving is not a 1st option, hell he shouldn't even be a 2nd option on a contender at this point
:lol Kiwi is autistic and unable to form friendships and attract big names
:lol 35 year old Tony Parker coming off a quad surgery

Truly harsh times in San Antonio, off season of lateral moves with no impact whatsoever. They simply got older and more injured and watched the rest of the west make moves :lmao

Kiwi would be looking to leave and not waste his prime in that shithole if he wasn't a complete autist. Organization slowly descending into irrelevancy.

It's over. Lakers are gonna ring again before you cucks.

Mitch
07-14-2017, 09:18 PM
:lol thinking players want to come to San Antonio
:lol thinking Anthony Davis is guaranteed to come and become the next Duncan
:lol Faggs jacking off to the idea of Lebron coming
:lol no chris paul
:lol nobody wants aldrige
:lol all part of CIA pop's plan

hater
07-14-2017, 09:26 PM
Vaginobili coming back eould be final joke that this offseason needed tbh

This offseason was crap and mainly. Ecause Lamarsha is still in the silver and black

unleashbaynes
07-14-2017, 10:12 PM
Sorry brah too busy winning 60+ games to notice.

davi78239
07-14-2017, 11:04 PM
:lol thinking players want to come to San Antonio
:lol thinking Anthony Davis is guaranteed to come and become the next Duncan
:lol Faggs jacking off to the idea of Lebron coming
:lol no chris paul
:lol nobody wants aldrige
:lol all part of CIA pop's plan

I wouldn't be surprised if spurs still cant attract big names next summer with lots of money. Its San Antonio for one and playing for Pop is something i think most dont wanna do due to style. Might be screwed and end up blowing money on a bunch of scrubs instead.

illusioNtEk
07-14-2017, 11:10 PM
Whatever makes Laker fans feel good

whitemamba
07-14-2017, 11:18 PM
Spurs are finished. Kawhi is leaving when his contract expires , Lamarus is trash, and Tony Parker wants to play till he's 40zzz

I. Hustle
07-14-2017, 11:33 PM
Cool.

My feelings are hurt now.

I hope you're happy.

daslicer
07-14-2017, 11:37 PM
Spurs will win 50 plus games and you will be back to hoping for a Kawhi injury in a few months.

UZER
07-14-2017, 11:45 PM
Spurs are finished. Kawhi is leaving when his contract expires , Lamarus is trash, and Tony Parker wants to play till he's 40zzz

And despite all of that, they're still better than the prestigious Lakers.

TDMVPDPOY
07-15-2017, 12:08 AM
2018 they have cap space to sign 2 max FA, what happens if they don't come? going to hand out loyalty contracts to pensioners on the team who stayed too long that ruin the spurs from using the capsapce to target anyone...

kawhi will look good in another jersey

whitemamba
07-15-2017, 12:10 AM
And despite all of that, they're still better than the prestigious Lakers.
God damn right we are prestigious. Jewelry for days son.

Chucho
07-15-2017, 01:18 AM
God damn right we are prestigious. Jewelry for days son.

Yeah, but relevancy now?

??????

DeRozan m8
07-15-2017, 02:15 AM
Keep enjoying the lottery, faggot

TheGreatYacht
07-15-2017, 06:09 AM
Truth bomb by OP, one of the best posters around.... RC Cuckford should be fired. Even James Dolan wouldn't hire that drunk fuck.

hater
07-15-2017, 07:34 AM
Lmao keeping vaginobili and shitty bricks while letting simmons walk for a reasonable contract

Sad

07-15-2017, 07:50 AM

davi78239
07-15-2017, 08:36 AM
2018 they have cap space to sign 2 max FA, what happens if they don't come? going to hand out loyalty contracts to pensioners on the team who stayed too long that ruin the spurs from using the capsapce to target anyone...

Exactly what i fear. Would not surprise me if they give Porker his 3 years he's demanding.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2017, 09:31 AM
:lol Poop
:lol Whines that all Republicans are "racist" while treating outspoken African-American players like shit
:lol Literally just cut Simmons because :cry "he celebrated after his dunks!" :cry
:lol Funny how everyone on the Spurs has to be "over themselves" except for Poop
:lol Can't wait for the meltdown upstairs when Kawhi signs with the Clippers in 2019
:lol PATFO's about to give Porker 48.5 once his current contract is up
:lol Coming to the NBA in 2020: Las Espuelas de México DF

Koolaid_Man
07-15-2017, 09:36 AM

hahahaha @ winning 60 games being the new bar of success....you fucking faggots k@ winning 60 games hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

Koolaid_Man
07-15-2017, 09:39 AM
:lol Go through an off season soap opera a la decision just to get curved by a bench scrub in Jon Simmons
:lol Sign a washed up Rudy Gay, one of the most cancerous and empty stat players in league history
:lol Lasoft proving is not a 1st option, hell he shouldn't even be a 2nd option on a contender at this point

Truly harsh times in San Antonio, off season of lateral moves with no impact whatsoever. They simply got older and more injured and watched the rest of the west make moves :lmao

Kiwi would be looking to leave and not waste his prime in that shithole if he wasn't a complete autist. Organization slowly descending into irrelevancy.

Lamarcus straight up fucked the Spurs....that nigga already knew he was gonna turn pussy.....in fact it's why he went there....then these muthafuckers went out and signed our used up Kobe fucked pussy oops PAUssy!!!! Priceless LOL...and yeah like who in their right mind is attracted at the thought of playing with Kiwi Tard....nigga look you gotta be able to go to clubs and have some fun too....them niggas in SA look like fucking River Walk bums....who the fuck wants to hang out at that piece of shit Alamo :lol where the sluts and bitches at my nigga :lol Kiwi just scratches his fucking head...that Nigga also might be on some Tammy down low shit...I have never seen him with any bitches to be honest :lol

daslicer
07-15-2017, 10:02 AM
:lol Whines that all Republicans are "racist" while treating outspoken African-American players like shit
:lol Literally just cut Simmons because :cry "he celebrated after his dunks!" :cry
:lol Funny how everyone on the Spurs has to be "over themselves" except for Poop
:lol Can't wait for the meltdown upstairs when Kawhi signs with the Clippers in 2019

:lol Can't wait to see your meltdown when Kawhi doesn't sign with the Clippers. It should be as good as the meltdown you had on Realgm when the Warriors won the title.

unleashbaynes
07-15-2017, 10:48 AM
hahahaha @ winning 60 games being the new bar of success....you fucking faggots k@ winning 60 games hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

You should probably stick to watching Naruto with your little friend.

Killakobe81
07-15-2017, 10:54 AM
Leonard is real ...scares the fuck out of me ...hope he dont reup again.
Pop is respected ...
Spurs still have Chip to fix broken jump shots ...
SA still a great family and military town but nightlife sucks ...
Some Ok to pretty latinas but far from LA, MIA or NYC quality
Quality of asian, white, and black women dreadful.

What i dont get is how in the fuck Can Morey get FAs but Cubes cant even a secondary bitch like Aldridge?

whitemamba
07-15-2017, 11:21 AM
Yeah, but relevancy now?

??????

even when the lakers are shit they are way more relevant than he sperms. it's over.

DMC
07-15-2017, 11:59 AM
All this Lakers fan fapping and the Spurs will still make the playoffs.

L:lolnzo Ball being the the highlight of your last 5 season.

DMC
07-15-2017, 12:00 PM
even when the lakers are shit they are way more relevant than he sperms. it's over.

:cry I'm a fan of a popular team

DMC
07-15-2017, 12:02 PM

:lol Autism Rivers your starting PG now. CIA Doc

djohn2oo8
07-15-2017, 01:06 PM
Leonard is real ...scares the fuck outbof me hope he font reup again.
Pop is respected ...
Spurs still have Chip to fix broken jump shots ...
SA still a great family and military town but nightlife sucks ...
Some Ok to pretty latinas but far from LA, MIA or NYC quality
Quality of asian, white, and black women dreadful.

What i dont get is how in the fuck Can Morey get FAs but Cubes cant even a secondary bitch like Aldridge?

Presentation skills. Cuban knows nothing about basketball and how to manage players and stay out of the way.

whitemamba
07-15-2017, 01:06 PM
:cry I'm a fan of Donuts and kit kats

djohn2oo8
07-15-2017, 01:10 PM
Like Killa says SA is great family town but for nightlife everyone goes to Austin..But really the stadium built in the damn hood does not help matters.

LkrFan
07-15-2017, 01:44 PM
:lol Can't wait to see your meltdown when Kawhi doesn't sign with the Clippers. It should be as good as the meltdown you had on Realgm when the Warriors won the title.

Do tell!! :lmao

SpurOutofTownFan
07-15-2017, 04:42 PM

wow so much hate.. who ate your bloody cookies?

I mean the Lakers are the fucking shithole of the NVA (National Vagina Association)

It's truly pathetic when as a lakers fan this is what you come down to because your team sucks balls big time and tries a bad attempt at tanking in order to get lucky in the draft only to lose the 1st spot in a hilarious way ROLF

Shit must be bad over there

SpurOutofTownFan
07-15-2017, 04:47 PM
All this Lakers fan fapping and the Spurs will still make the playoffs.

L:lolnzo Ball being the the highlight of your last 5 season.

The lakers have been so bad for a few years now no one remembers them anymore. It's sad they are wasting Jack Nicholson in his prime

Proxy
07-15-2017, 07:57 PM
wow I don't know about you guys but i am very embarrassed and offended at such an insulting thread in our very own spurs home website wowow

Reck
07-15-2017, 08:31 PM

He would rather retire before he considers to go where careers go to die. :lol

BatManu20
07-15-2017, 10:08 PM

AlexJones
07-16-2017, 04:19 AM
No you see, The Spurs can beat the Warriors you see! T-they can attract lebron if they want to but they choose not to becuz he would just ruin chemistry and not let my Kawhi:cry:cry:cry be the alpha

AlexJones
07-16-2017, 10:36 AM
OMG there were Spurfans that thought their org is better ran compared to the PATRIOTS

SpurOutofTownFan
07-16-2017, 10:38 AM
OMG there were Spurfans that thought their org is better ran compared to the PATRIOTS

We would need to define what "better" means in this context but what about winning?

Here are the Top 5 Winningest Sports Franchises

San Antonio Spurs (.633)
Denver Broncos (.616)
Los Angeles Lakers (.616)
New England Patriots (.605)
San Francisco 49ers (.603)

daslicer
07-16-2017, 11:27 AM

I would say yes considering that when Brady retires the Patriots are fucked. Spurs lost their GOAT player and are still an elite team.

buttsR4rebounding
07-17-2017, 07:57 AM

And the most coveted players on the Lakers are their future draft picks...