PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: How the mighty have fallen...

apalisoc_9
07-16-2017, 10:08 PM
Once a threepeat champion reduced to cheering summer league teams. :lol

RD2191
07-16-2017, 10:19 PM
:lmao

dabom
07-16-2017, 10:21 PM
:lol

Is lonzo playing better than forbes?

UZER
07-16-2017, 10:35 PM
We have salary cap space now! Alright!!

*High fives other Laker fan in a Steph curry jersey*

DMC
07-17-2017, 12:18 AM
Lonzo with the calf strain, gong to pull a Julius Randle in the season opener.

07-17-2017, 06:07 AM
Summer league, also known as that time of the year laker fans produce endless ammounts of bumpable material for the season ahead :lol

LkrFan
07-17-2017, 06:17 AM
Lonzo with the calf strain, gong to pull a Julius Randle in the season opener.

Remember your up by 23 points until Kwame went down then you got swept karma ;)

Bynumite
07-17-2017, 07:28 AM
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--cLXNhWsz--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/cid0o3v2kutemp1xnauc.gif

SpurOutofTownFan
07-17-2017, 09:03 AM
this used to be a great franchise now full of morons and losers - I respect Magic and that's it

wasting Jack Nicholson's prime there - a true shame

td4mvp2k
07-17-2017, 01:27 PM
this used to be a great franchise now full of morons and losers - I respect Magic and that's it

wasting Jack Nicholson's prime there - a true shame5 yrs of sh*t after being one of the top brands of the nba to being one of the worst and a franchise top free agents turn down :lol... at least jack will be front row to the lonzo bust show and keep watching his franchise go in the sh*tter for the next 5-10 yrs tbh

Leetonidas
07-17-2017, 01:32 PM
Passing up on Porzingis and Booker to draft another snitch and trade him two years later for brook fucking lopez:lmao :lmao

Mitch
07-17-2017, 01:39 PM
Let's cast a gaze on what the "most successful" nba team is up to... http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262047

:lol Forbes the next steph curry
:lol Not getting CP3
:lol Not getting shit
:lol Only acquisition is age and an extra chromosome for retard leonard
:lol scared of rebuilding

SnakeBoy
07-17-2017, 02:43 PM
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--cLXNhWsz--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/cid0o3v2kutemp1xnauc.gif

Smh LaMarsha getting boxed out by Curry. I'm going to be so happy when the Lakers sign him next summer.

cutewizard
07-17-2017, 06:05 PM
Let's cast a gaze on what the "most successful" nba team is up to... http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262047

:lol Forbes the next steph curry
:lol Not getting CP3
:lol Not getting shit
:lol Only acquisition is age and an extra chromosome for retard leonard
:lol scared of rebuilding

----------------------------------------------------

Kindly inform us anything about the outstanding accomplishements of Chris Paul in the Western or NBA Finals?????

Ohhhhhh, WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE ANY AT THAT LEVEL!

At least Bonner has a title.

Poor Cp3,

cutewizard
07-17-2017, 06:07 PM
cp3 is an idiot, a joke in the universal sun

Mitch
07-17-2017, 06:34 PM
----------------------------------------------------

Kindly inform us anything about the outstanding accomplishements of Chris Paul in the Western or NBA Finals?????

Ohhhhhh, WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE ANY AT THAT LEVEL!

At least Bonner has a title.

Poor Cp3,

I'll inform you of this: There was a massive upstairs circle jerk over the possibility of getting him.

Mark Celibate
07-17-2017, 06:43 PM
5 yrs of sh*t after being one of the top brands of the nba to being one of the worst and a franchise top free agents turn down :lol... at least jack will be front row to the lonzo bust show and keep watching his franchise go in the sh*tter for the next 5-10 yrs tbh

rofl

the Spurs are actually in a pretty shitty position. They're not a championship contender right now and won't be for the forseeable future with the juggernaut that is Golden State. They're solidified as a top 5 team in the league but closer to 5 than 1. That's a shitty place to be and they're hurt by the fact that nobody wants to go there for whatever reason. A very slow decline is in the cards. I'd honestly rather be the Lakers at this point.

illusioNtEk
07-17-2017, 06:47 PM
Lol apa comes thru with the goods trolling Laker fans lol

td4mvp2k
07-17-2017, 10:04 PM
rofl

the Spurs are actually in a pretty shitty position. They're not a championship contender right now and won't be for the forseeable future with the juggernaut that is Golden State. They're solidified as a top 5 team in the league but closer to 5 than 1. That's a shitty place to be and they're hurt by the fact that nobody wants to go there for whatever reason. A very slow decline is in the cards. I'd honestly rather be the Lakers at this point.lol @ #2 in the west being a sh*tty position when you have teams like the lakers or the mavs who are two of the worst there is tbh if your a top 4 or 5 team you are a championship contender period! and only one is in the east... you are the lakers at this point and only a dmf would choose that over winning :lol