PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: No Longo, no problem.

midnightpulp
07-17-2017, 10:51 PM
:lmao at giving that water head the SL MVP when he shot 37% and, as proven by tonight's game, didn't make anyone better. Shit, white American PG Alex Caruso, who has no chance in Hell of being a good NBA player, basically put up the same line tonight as Longo. Nearly a trip-dub.

I think the "Lonzo Effect" would be better described as the Kuzma, Thomas, and Vida Blue effect. They seem to make any PG look good.

That said, this Summer League is obviously trash when a Gatorade player like Blue is averaging 20 ppg, but should prove that Longo underperformed against cab drivers and baristas. I mean, if Vida Blue and Bryn Forbes can pour it in, who can't?

I do like Kuzma. 6'9 PF with range. Should've been the runaway MVP.

apalisoc_9
07-17-2017, 10:53 PM
:lmao at giving that water head the SL MVP when he shot 37% and, as proven by tonight's game, didn't make anyone better. Shit, white American PG Alex Caruso, who has no chance in Hell of being a good NBA player, basically put up the same line tonight as Longo. Nearly a trip-dub.

I think the "Lonzo Effect" would be better described as the Kuzma, Thomas, and Vida Blue effect. They seem to make any PG look good.

That said, this Summer League is obviously trash when a Gatorade player like Blue is averaging 20 ppg, but should prove that Longo underperformed against cab drivers and baristas. I mean, if Vida Blue and Bryn Forbes can pour it in, who can't?

Lonzo is trash.

Heès not even going to reach Jrue Holiday Status.

BatManu20
07-17-2017, 10:54 PM
Lakers are about to win the SL championship with Lonzo on the sidelines ... but he's more valuable to his team than Forbes was :lol

BatManu20
07-17-2017, 10:55 PM
Kuzma should've been a Spur tbh. Think he would've been the pick had he not been taken right before us.

Buddy Mignon
07-17-2017, 10:59 PM
I love when you niggas are salty. Lol

Clipper Nation
07-17-2017, 11:02 PM
:cry "But, but, Lonzo won Summer League MVP!" :cry

...joining such prestigious company as Jerryd Bayless, Nate Robinson and Randy Foye.

:cry "But, he led Summer League in assists!" :cry

So did D.J. Strawberry.

midnightpulp
07-17-2017, 11:03 PM
:cry "But, but, Lonzo won Summer League MVP!" :cry

...joining such prestigious company as Jerryd Bayless, Nate Robinson and Randy Foye.

:cry "But, he led Summer League in assists!" :cry

So did D.J. Strawberry.

And Kyle Anderson :lol

I also remember the hype for Darryl Strawberry's kid after that. :lol

Buddy Mignon
07-17-2017, 11:05 PM
And Kyle Anderson :lol

I also remember the hype for Darryl Strawberry's kid after that. :lol

Lucky Lonzo is money, mid. We earned this one.

whitemamba
07-17-2017, 11:49 PM
Major rectal pain in this thread.

Bynumite
07-18-2017, 12:11 AM
Can't be healthy to be this salty all the time :lol

Bynumite
07-18-2017, 12:13 AM
Kuzma should've been a Spur tbh. Think he would've been the pick had he not been taken right before us.

Lakers front office > Spurs front office as far as high draft picks are concerned, even under Jim Buss and Mitch. Spurs FO is vastly overrated and living off past glory.

DMC
07-18-2017, 12:18 AM
He might be overrated but he's all they got, so we'll see what he can do.

I expect the "it's a process" speech from Magic around the middle of December.

Bynumite
07-18-2017, 12:23 AM

Let's be real mid, the last thing you want is Kuzma (a 27th pick) to produce anywhere this level in the NBA :lol

That would legitimate the Lakers FO and the D'Angelo trade and i know you don't want that.

midnightpulp
07-18-2017, 12:30 AM
Let's be real mid, the last thing you want is Kuzma (a 27th pick) to produce anywhere this level in the NBA :lol

That would legitimate the Lakers FO and the D'Angelo trade and i know you don't want that.

Lakers development will screw Kuzma. That retarded brain trust you have over there still thinks short-armed Julian is the 2nd coming of Draymond. That said, I don't think Kuzma has upper-tier potential. He's a nice stretch 4 that would complement a deadeye 3 point shooting, pick-and-roll running PG, which is something you don't have :lol

Chucho
07-18-2017, 12:39 AM
LOLakers fans...acting like Mongoloid Drake is more than an ESPN hype.

Niggas be smoking dat rock.

LkrFan
07-18-2017, 05:38 AM

:lol

07-18-2017, 08:01 AM
:lol under 40% shooting in SL
:lol fakes injury to avoid being embarrassed by Fox again
:lol quits halfway thru the semi final, team still wins
:lol too scared to play in the final
:lol probably hoping team loses
:lol team still wins
:lol = "MVP"

:lmao today's summer league

Clipper Nation
07-18-2017, 11:09 AM