PDA

View Full Version : Is Manu and Pau coming back signal the end David Lee coming back?

davi78239
07-18-2017, 06:30 PM
Unless they waive Forbes or somebody?

tonight...you
07-18-2017, 06:32 PM
Unless they waive Forbes or somebody?
Never say never mang. Never.

SAGirl
07-18-2017, 06:41 PM
I would say yes. It was probably the signing of Joff Lauvergne that signaled DLee not coming back instead. He played well enough to get himself a better than minimum contract from some team.

Down Under
07-18-2017, 06:43 PM
FREETIAGO

ElNono
07-18-2017, 07:13 PM
No

TheGreatYacht
07-18-2017, 07:32 PM
The only thing the Manure signing ended were any championship aspirations the Spurs had :lol

Feel bad for Kawhi who's going to bust his ass carrying corpses around by himself at least until MVParker is back

SpurOutofTownFan
07-18-2017, 08:12 PM
I dont believe Lee is coming back to the Spurs

nyspurguy
07-18-2017, 08:23 PM
The only thing the Manure signing ended were any championship aspirations the Spurs had :lol

Feel bad for Kawhi who's going to bust his ass carrying corpses around by himself at least until MVParker is back

Parker is another corpse he'll be carrying around as well.

TimDunkem
07-18-2017, 08:24 PM
Parker is another corpse he'll be carrying around as well.
Add Pau to that as well.

nyspurguy
07-18-2017, 08:29 PM
Between Aldridge, Murray, Forbes, Gay, Anderson, Paul, the rookies, Mills, somebody is gonna have to be damn near an all-star for us to even have a chance at Ringing

MultiTroll
07-18-2017, 08:31 PM
Does everything asked of him. Was working Donkey Green like the punk ass he is as we went up 1-0 on Flamer State.

Reward? No contract offer.
but but but Pao and Parker have to be retained.

GTFO.

The *everyone wants to play for PATFO* is an ancient myth.

sananspursfan21
07-18-2017, 08:42 PM
It may be. But it also may not be. That's my definitive take on the matter.

tbdog
07-18-2017, 08:57 PM
Between Aldridge, Murray, Forbes, Gay, Anderson, Paul, the rookies, Mills, somebody is gonna have to be damn near an all-star for us to even have a chance at Ringing

That's meant to be LMA role.

TheGreatYacht
07-18-2017, 09:23 PM
Does everything asked of him. Was working Donkey Green like the punk ass he is as we went up 1-0 on Flamer State.

Reward? No contract offer.
but but but Pao and Parker have to be retained.

GTFO.

The *everyone wants to play for PATFO* is an ancient myth.
Parker didn't have to be retained, that's Manure. That useless fuck hurts us on and off the court

ceperez
07-18-2017, 09:47 PM
Isn't the roster already full at 15 players?

Parker/Mills/Murray/White
Green/Manu/Paul/Forbes
Leonard/Anderson
Gay/Bertans
Aldridge/Pau/Lauvergne

Unless Paul is guaranteed until he's not and Forbes isn't signed.

I suspect Murray is pretty much done with the team.

TheGreatYacht
07-18-2017, 09:50 PM
Holy shit that's a terrible roster.

TimDunkem
07-18-2017, 09:57 PM
" But but but we were up half a game on a rusty Golden State! "

Funny how quickly that became the PATFO slurpers mantra after melting down every quarter of every game of the regular season because this was clearly a one man team.

Meanwhile, Golden State has only gotten better while the Spurs have only gotten older and they already have a year of Durant getting acclimated under their belt. :lol This team better hope Kawhi hits Jordan levels next year, otherwise, there's no chance in hell we ring.

RD2191
07-18-2017, 10:12 PM

tholdren
07-18-2017, 10:13 PM

Why? Spurs second best playoff player was parker. He was out due to injury and kl almost single handedly beat the warriors.

I. Hustle
07-18-2017, 10:15 PM
" But but but we were up half a game on a rusty Golden State! "

Funny how quickly that became the PATFO slurpers mantra after melting down every quarter of every game of the regular season because this was clearly a one man team.

Meanwhile, Golden State has only gotten better while the Spurs have only gotten older and they already have a year of Durant getting acclimated under their belt. :lol This team better hope Kawhi hits Jordan levels next year, otherwise, there's no chance in hell we ring.

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Play Boban
07-18-2017, 10:17 PM
There's always another spot available for a white on Poop's roster tbh. He'll cut Kawhi if he has to.

rastaspur
07-18-2017, 10:31 PM
That roster looks like it was written on used toilet paper.

SpurOutofTownFan
07-18-2017, 10:42 PM
Parker didn't have to be retained, that's Manure. That useless fuck hurts us on and off the court

Parker is like a cadaver that they will have to carry around the entire year and he's worth millions of dollars still. it sucks but it's the bloody truth - hopefully he recovers and comes back stronger. He's well past his prime but could be a diff in the playoffs.

tholdren
07-18-2017, 10:46 PM
There's always another spot available for a white on Poop's roster tbh. He'll cut Kawhi if he has to.

:cry

raybies
07-18-2017, 11:07 PM
How much worse can we be with just trading Gay for Dedmon, Simmons for Paul, White for Anthony, and Lee for Joff. We'll be about the same tbh. We are going smaller which should be good and more prepared for the playoffs. We may even be better... really depends on how well our youth do.

Last season we thought there were a lot of questions about our roster and it turned out fine. Imo there is more upside with this roster.

Mills/Forbes/Murray/Parker
Green/Manu/Paul/White
Kawhi/Gay
Anderson/Bertans
Aldridge/Pau/Joff

Kawhi, Gay, Anderson, and Bertans can play 3/4. This just signals with all the guards and only 3 centers that the Spurs are transitioning into positionless basketball. We may win 60 again or high 50's.

I personally think Anderson has earned his spot for a chance to start at 4 and with Murray out of the starting lineup it makes more sense cause you can add a spacer like Mills or Forbes. Also you bring Gay along slowly, don't want to throw to much at him too fast and risk losing out on your investment.

TheGreatYacht
07-18-2017, 11:15 PM
How much worse can we be with just trading Gay for Dedmon, Simmons for Paul, White for Anthony, and Lee for Joff. We'll be about the same tbh. We are going smaller which should be good and more prepared for the playoffs. We may even be better... really depends on how well our youth do.

Last season we thought there were a lot of questions about our roster and it turned out fine. Imo there is more upside with this roster.

Mills/Forbes/Murray/Parker
Green/Manu/Paul/White
Kawhi/Gay
Anderson/Bertans
Aldridge/Pau/Joff

Kawhi, Gay, Anderson, and Bertans can play 3/4. This just signals with all the guards and only 3 centers that the Spurs are transitioning into positionless basketball. We may win 60 again or high 50's.

I personally think Anderson has earned his spot for a chance to start at 4 and with Murray out of the starting lineup it makes more sense cause you can add a spacer like Mills or Forbes. Also you bring Gay along slowly, don't want to throw to much at him too fast and risk losing out on your investment.
http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/151215215727-donald-trump-cnn-gop-debate-closing-internet-booed-16-00001503-large-169.jpg

We're better off faking a Kawhi injury and going for the #1 pick with that starting lineup

TimDunkem
07-18-2017, 11:27 PM
Would you like some cheese with that whine?
Sure.

TheDoctor
07-18-2017, 11:36 PM

"But but but we gonna win 50+ and keep an useless other-than-for-bragging-rights streak alive".

TimDunkem
07-18-2017, 11:39 PM
"Golden State is going to win no matter what! What did you guys expect? For the Spurs to improve?!"

TheGreatYacht
07-18-2017, 11:51 PM
"PATFO won 5 championships by themselves, RC always drafts gems, Pop's system isn't full ISO's and postups it just seems that way because he's CIA'ing it up, everything is awesome!"

SAGirl
07-19-2017, 12:31 AM

Green/Manu/Paul/Forbes
Leonard/Anderson
Gay/Bertans
Aldridge/Pau/Lauvergne

That PG/SG rotation is super crowded but there may be concerns Tony is going to be out longer than expected, and not 100 needing rest days even if he's back. Remember last season he kept getting nags and strains and sprains.. etc. Then Manu is 40... also will be rested and may be looking done at times frankly. If you take Tony and Manu out of that rotation, between rest days and injury days.. then they look fine minutes wise. A bunch of untested guys, rookies, and guys that haven't played much in the NBA even if they aren't rookies in Forbes and Murray... so a lot of unknowns in the guard rotation.

tbdog
07-19-2017, 01:06 AM
BS. The kyle hate has to stop. He is a plus defender and rebounder. He doesn't shit the bed when dribbling or passing. He has good hands and good length for today's pf. He needs to shoot better and faster, and also get stronger. For most teams, he will fine for 20mins ppg, splitting the 4 with Bertans and Gay for the majority of teams.

SAGirl
07-19-2017, 01:15 AM
agreed tbdog... the hate won't stop so I just ignore some dudes.. but I share the sentiment.
:toast

Phenomanul
07-19-2017, 09:24 AM
agreed tbdog... the hate won't stop so I just ignore some dudes.. but I share the sentiment.
:toast

And yet you hate on bringing Manu back...? Even though after Kawhi went down last year he was the only one playing with any semblance of competitive fire. Everybody else just pouted and felt sorry for themselves which was utterly disgusting to witness as a San Antonio Spurs fan.

Ginobili shot 58.8% from the field in the GS series, averaging 17.6 PPG if you toss out game 2 where Pop only played him 5 minutes. He had 7 steals, 11 assists, and only 3 turnovers across 4 games. Ginobili outplayed Danny Green playing 6 minutes less per game and was more efficient than Simmons who tried to step up for an absent Kawhi (Simmons was 41.4% from the field). Simmons was also a combined -66 for the series whereas Ginobili was a -33. All this to say that Manu will still contribute when it matters most (if healthy) which is more than we can say for every player on the team not named Kawhi Leonard (looking at you TGY, hater, TimDunkem, RD2191 who consider Manu to be "the problem"). Here's hoping his wheels don't fall off before we reach the end of the season.

I'm actually on board in believing that Kyle can break out this year IF he stops being so tentative with his open looks. Like tbdog said, he is a plus defender, plus rebounder and has good vision. On top of his tentativeness, it's competitiveness (think hustle / diving for loose balls / setting hard screens) and physicality that he struggles with. Hopefully he busts out of his egg shell this year.

TheGreatYacht
07-19-2017, 09:26 AM
And yet you hate on Manu...? Even though after Kawhi went down last year he was the only one playing with any semblance of competitive fire. Everybody else just pouted and felt sorry for themselves which was utterly disgusting to witness as a San Antonio Spurs fan.

Ginobili shot 58.8% from the field in the GS series, averaging 17.6 PPG if you toss out game 2 where Pop only played him 5 minutes. He had 7 steals, 11 assists, and only 3 turnovers across 4 games. Ginobili outplayed Danny Green playing 6 minutes less per game and was more efficient than Simmons who tried to step up for an absent Kawhi (Simmons was 41.4% from the field). Simmons was also a combined -66 for the series whereas Ginobili was a -33. All this to say that Manu will still contribute when it matters most (if healthy) which is more than we can say for every player on the team not named Kawhi Leonard (looking at you TGY, hater, TimDunkem, RD2191 who consider Manu to be "the problem"). Here's hoping his wheels don't fall off before we reach the end of the season.

I'm actually on board in believing that Kyle can break out this year IF he stops being so tentative with his open looks. Like tbdog said, he is a plus defender, plus rebounder and has good vision. On top of his tentativeness, it's competitiveness (think hustle / diving for loose balls / setting hard screens) and physicality that he struggles with. Hopefully he busts out of his egg shell this year.
I wish you chased the Parker haters like you do Manu's, but you don't. Player fan. Ginobili is a liability and is only getting worse by the day. Criticism is completely valid.

Phenomanul
07-19-2017, 09:33 AM
I wish you chased the Parker haters like you do Manu's, but you don't. Player fan. Ginobili is a liability and is only getting worse by the day. Criticism is completely valid.

First off, I don't hate Parker. So you are waaaaaaaaay off in trying to lump me with that crowd.

You're completely irrational when it comes to hating on Manu that's why I will continue to call you out on it.

In fact, you hate him simply for being Argentinean which borders on xenophobic prejudice. In that context I'm not the one with the problem - you are.

Finally, you never argue the numbers, because they're almost assuredly inconvenient to your arguments - you just proceed with your endless hateful rant like a broken record.

MultiTroll
07-19-2017, 09:45 AM
Great news!

https://media.giphy.com/media/l2Je1fPjNUYBKkipa/giphy.gif
L Tony Parker R Manu Ginobili

MultiTroll
07-19-2017, 09:46 AM
If GNob is coming back for 4 or less then :toast

Atl Spur
07-19-2017, 09:47 AM
BS. The kyle hate has to stop. He is a plus defender and rebounder. He doesn't shit the bed when dribbling or passing. He has good hands and good length for today's pf. He needs to shoot better and faster, and also get stronger. For most teams, he will fine for 20mins ppg, splitting the 4 with Bertans and Gay for the majority of teams.

I for one am not questioning Kyles skill set.... His problem is passive non aggressive nature. If he could/would ratchet up his intensity and be more pro active I would back the player. He is going into year four not year two.......

SAGirl
07-19-2017, 03:35 PM
And yet you hate on bringing Manu back...? Even though after Kawhi went down last year he was the only one playing with any semblance of competitive fire. Everybody else just pouted and felt sorry for themselves which was utterly disgusting to witness as a San Antonio Spurs fan.

Show me where I hated on bringing Manu back... You won't find it bc I didn't. It was a meh signing that made sense considering everything else that went on b4 Manu said he'd be back. Considering what they did, they also need him.

What I hated on was signing Mills for 50 million at 12:01. I wanted the spurs to add a real contributor and difference maker at one of the guards spots. They have known issues. Manu is old and Tony is injured. Dijon is very raw and everyone else is a question mark. Forbes didn't shoot well in the NBA last season and didn't have a single good playoff game that he played in.

Instead, Spurs overpaid for Mills (a high price tag if we look at the market this season, and in a long term deal to boot) and got a lot of rookies and untested guards. Once they decided to do this, bringing Manu back made sense. In fact, Spurs probably need him. I suppose they are high on all their young guards and are hoping to find some jewels among this crop so I am looking forward to it, but it wasn't what I wanted them to do... I don't have to drink the Kool-aid to be a fan.

baseline bum
07-19-2017, 04:21 PM
I would say yes. It was probably the signing of Joff Lauvergne that signaled DLee not coming back instead. He played well enough to get himself a better than minimum contract from some team.

That's not one of the non-guaranteed training camp contracts the Spurs always sign in the summer?

baseline bum
07-19-2017, 04:27 PM
I really liked what Lee gave to the team last year, but I think Bertans needs to take his role to see what the Spurs have with Davis and whether he should be a part of the Spurs longer term plans. Unless the Spurs dump Aldridge for a two guard I don't see much room for Lee as anything but someone there for injury insurance and to eat up garbage time minutes.

Phenomanul
07-19-2017, 04:33 PM
Show me where I hated on bringing Manu back... You won't find it bc I didn't. It was a meh signing that made sense considering everything else that went on b4 Manu said he'd be back. Considering what they did, they also need him.

What I hated on was signing Mills for 50 million at 12:01. I wanted the spurs to add a real contributor and difference maker at one of the guards spots. They have known issues. Manu is old and Tony is injured. Dijon is very raw and everyone else is a question mark. Forbes didn't shoot well in the NBA last season and didn't have a single good playoff game that he played in.

Instead, Spurs overpaid for Mills (a high price tag if we look at the market this season, and in a long term deal to boot) and got a lot of rookies and untested guards. Once they decided to do this, bringing Manu back made sense. In fact, Spurs probably need him. I suppose they are high on all their young guards and are hoping to find some jewels among this crop so I am looking forward to it, but it wasn't what I wanted them to do... I don't have to drink the Kool-aid to be a fan.

Ok... so hate is likely a strong word... you're NOOOOOOOO where near the hate levels of hater (go figure) or TGY when it comes to Ginobili. I just find it difficult to rationalize seeing where bringing Manu back is a NET-negative given the options at shooting guard that were available league wide. Sure... PATFO could have gone after some unproven younger guy... but Ginobili's knowledge of the system, his competitive fire, along with his leadership role are not easily replaceable attributes that anyone - let alone a younger "fill-in-the-blank" player - would be able to bring to the team next season. IF Ginobili feels he still has some juice left in the tank (which he proved against GS just two months ago) THEN you give him the benefit of the doubt.

That said, you did state some disappointment with the FO on their unwillingness to pursue other options at SG (albeit in a reluctantly accepting and understanding fashion).

tonight...you
07-19-2017, 04:38 PM
Ok... so hate is likely a strong word... you're NOOOOOOOO where near the hate levels of hater (go figure) or TGY when it comes to Ginobili. I just find it difficult to rationalize seeing where bringing Manu back is a NET-negative given the options at shooting guard that were available league wide. Sure... PATFO could have gone after some unproven younger guy... but Ginobili's knowledge of the system, his competitive fire, along with his leadership role are not easily replaceable attributes that anyone - let alone a younger "fill-in-the-blank" player - would be able to bring to the team next season. IF Ginobili feels he still has some juice left in the tank (which he proved against GS just two months ago) THEN you give him the benefit of the doubt.

That said, you did state some disappointment with the FO on their unwillingness to pursue other options at SG (albeit in a reluctantly accepting and understanding fashion).
She never "hated", but she didn't want him back. Period. Just call a spade a spade.

tonight...you
07-19-2017, 04:39 PM
I really liked what Lee gave to the team last year, but I think Bertans needs to take his role to see what the Spurs have with Davis and whether he should be a part of the Spurs longer term plans. Unless the Spurs dump Aldridge for a two guard I don't see much room for Lee as anything but someone there for injury insurance and to eat up garbage time minutes.
Absolutely. Bertans has capabilities and needs to sink, or swim- so to speak.
Lee being here would just stunt that growth, if there is any to be had. We won't know until he goes out there and plays that role on a consistent basis.

Phenomanul
07-19-2017, 04:51 PM
She never "hated", but she didn't want him back. Period. Just call a spade a spade.

What's funny is that Simmon's disgruntled exit (at feeling he deserved a 50 million dollar contract) is being discussed as a mistake on PATFO's part WHEN HE LITERALLY COULDN'T OUT-PERFORM A FREAKING 39-YEAR OLD. Not consistently, not convincingly or efficiently enough to make an outright claim to that end. Simmons did have his moments, but they were far and few between. Could consistent minutes have changed that pattern? Who knows.

I would've hoped we could have retained Simmon's services at 20 million/3 years, but he felt he had to move on to leave Pop's shadow and his tight leash. His loss.

tonight...you
07-19-2017, 04:56 PM
What's funny is that Simmon's disgruntled exit (at feeling he deserved a 50 million dollar contract) is being discussed as a mistake on PATFO's part WHEN HE LITERALLY COULDN'T OUT-PERFORM A FREAKING 39-YEAR OLD. Not consistently, not convincingly or efficiently enough to make an outright claim to that end. Simmons did have his moments, but they were far and few between. Could consistent minutes have changed that pattern? Who knows.

I would've hoped we could have retained Simmon's services at 20 million/3 years, but he felt he had to move on to leave Pop's shadow and his tight leash. His loss.
No tears from me. For sure. Dude moves no needles in any direction for any team.

rjv
07-19-2017, 05:01 PM

I would've hoped we could have retained Simmon's services at 20 million/3 years, but he felt he had to move on to leave Pop's shadow and his tight leash. His loss. i think the problem with simmon's is that there will always be a concern about his ability to have a decent jump shot. he is a hell of an athlete with a questionable skill set.

MultiTroll
07-19-2017, 05:02 PM
What's funny is that Simmon's disgruntled exit (at feeling he deserved a 50 million dollar contract) is being discussed as a mistake on PATFO's part WHEN HE LITERALLY COULDN'T OUT-PERFORM A FREAKING 39-YEAR OLD. Not consistently, not convincingly or efficiently enough to make an outright claim to that end. Simmons did have his moments, but they were far and few between. Could consistent minutes have changed that pattern? Who knows
Neither did Green, Mills or Aldridge. :rolleyes

And while it has been established the Spurs gave no offer whatsoever to Simms, the claim Simmons was asking for 50 appears to be Jabbis opinion. If Jabbri is a trusted enough source with the players, specifically Simmons to warrant that as fact then ok, 50.

SAGirl
07-19-2017, 05:30 PM
That's not one of the non-guaranteed training camp contracts the Spurs always sign in the summer?

Frankly you got me there.
I am assuming he's going to be in the team bc they really haven't signed enough bigs.
In reality I don't know the terms of the contract.

SAGirl
07-19-2017, 06:18 PM

I suspect that Simmons is quite ball dominant. He wasn't playing well off the ball. He's a poor shooter which doesn't help him off the ball and played half a season with two bigs that camped in the paint which I think cramped his style and forced him to take a lot more mid range jumpshots than the season prior when he played with DWEst Diaw and Kyle, all who could shoot and find him cutting, or set screens to free him. This season he got his shots differently and it affected his efficiency. If he ever becomes a more reliable shooter we probably will hear about him bc the games his jumpshot was ON you noticed him and he was a difference maker. It just didn't happen enough bc he's not that great of a shooter. So the rest of his development will come to pass in Orlando. Not much that we can argue about him right now, he's gone.

tonight...you
07-19-2017, 06:23 PM
I suspect that Simmons is quite ball dominant. He wasn't playing well off the ball. He's a poor shooter which doesn't help him off the ball and played half a season with two bigs that camped in the paint which I think cramped his style and forced him to take a lot more mid range jumpshots than the season prior when he played with DWEst Diaw and Kyle, all who could shoot and find him cutting, or set screens to free him. This season he got his shots differently and it affected his efficiency. If he ever becomes a more reliable shooter we probably will hear about him bc the games his jumpshot was ON you noticed him and he was a difference maker. It just didn't happen enough bc he's not that great of a shooter. So the rest of his development will come to pass in Orlando. Not much that we can argue about him right now, he's gone.
He's a big fat nothing. Never was anything more than that, except for highlight stuff and his great game every 20 games.
No jumper, you just prayed, like he did when he let it fly.
They went in, YAY!!! he's awesome and so athletic!
No? And his TO's? Well, at least Pop liked his Manu-like fearlessness... Too bad he didn't have Manu-like playing ability at that age.

This guy is a big nothing that too many panties are getting squeezed over. #TRUST

SAGirl
07-19-2017, 06:51 PM
He's a big fat nothing. Never was anything more than that, except for highlight stuff and his great game every 20 games.
No jumper, you just prayed, like he did when he let it fly.
They went in, YAY!!! he's awesome and so athletic!
No? And his TO's? Well, at least Pop liked his Manu-like fearlessness... Too bad he didn't have Manu-like playing ability at that age.

This guy is a big nothing that too many panties are getting squeezed over. #TRUST

no argument. I do wish him the best though.
I was accused of being a hater at the slightest criticism of him, which isn't true, go figure. I never really hated Jsimms. He contributed some things that were helpful. I wanted him back for a moderate contract, but I honestly thought deep down that he'd be gone this season bc some other team would overpay. And he's just older, he has a sense of desperation that wasn't going to wait for Pop. It was just a feeling tbh... that ended up being the case, go figure.

Clipper Nation
07-19-2017, 06:52 PM

tonight...you
07-19-2017, 07:09 PM
no argument. I do wish him the best though.
I was accused of being a hater at the slightest criticism of him, which isn't true, go figure. I never really hated Jsimms. He contributed some things that were helpful. I wanted him back for a moderate contract, but I honestly thought deep down that he'd be gone this season bc some other team would overpay. And he's just older, he has a sense of desperation that wasn't going to wait for Pop. It was just a feeling tbh... that ended up being the case, go figure.
Peeps who argue for him are dumb.
And their reasons are stupid.

He was the best player on the team when Kawhi and Parker were down? No shit. The whole team was in disarray and Simmons tried to use his alpha personality to take over.
Yay. It was nothing. He put up garbage shit. Garbage.

Who cares, other than fools who want to advance their shit?
He was and will never be a consideration to move needles to get to the Finish Line. Hence his garbage contract on a garbage team.

Taking it to the Hole
07-19-2017, 09:50 PM

Green/Manu/Paul/Forbes
Leonard/Anderson
Gay/Bertans
Aldridge/Pau/Lauvergne

I think Pop thinks that for some reason we can play 8 guards on the court at the same time. I don't even think he realizes that there is a frontcourt.

Snaq O'Meal
07-20-2017, 12:55 AM
I think Pop thinks that for some reason we can play 8 guards on the court at the same time. I don't even think he realizes that there is a frontcourt.

Perhaps the addition of White and Paul indicates that PATFO knew they screwed up badly last year by picking the wrong point guard in the draft.

On the bright side, a team does not need a traditional point guard to be successful. The team below did okay without such a point guard:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo771aBgly1qejjw5o1_500.jpg

outmap
07-22-2017, 03:21 AM
Perhaps the addition of White and Paul indicates that PATFO knew they screwed up badly last year by picking the wrong point guard in the draft.

On the bright side, a team does not need a traditional point guard to be successful. The team below did okay without such a point guard:

and with rodman playing at center

Raven
07-22-2017, 03:43 AM
well i hope so...

cutewizard
07-22-2017, 05:31 AM

This team against GS, whats the score? Hmm

kuato
07-22-2017, 09:08 AM
This is what Manu thinks about his haters on Spurstalk
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFVvza8XYAAT6ki.jpg

DrSteffo
07-22-2017, 10:25 AM
I like fighters/winners so I like Manu. I despise lazy players like Kyle Anderson. I just can't understand how they can be like that earning that much money.

skulls138
07-23-2017, 01:19 AM
I like fighters/winners so I like Manu. I despise lazy players like Kyle Anderson. I just can't understand how they can be like that earning that much money.Psshh, hindsight is always 20/20. Id like to know how you got Manus and Kyles workout routine, to prove this supposed laziness, and wonder if you could share it with us?

TimDunkem
07-23-2017, 03:13 AM
I like fighters/winners so I like Manu. I despise lazy players like Kyle Anderson. I just can't understand how they can be like that earning that much money.
Don't think Kyle is lazy. He's just not very talented and moves like he wears cement shoes.

DrSteffo
07-24-2017, 05:26 AM
Psshh, hindsight is always 20/20. Id like to know how you got Manus and Kyles workout routine, to prove this supposed laziness, and wonder if you could share it with us?

I don't care so much about their workout routine but I do care about how they play basketball when it actually counts, being paid a lot of money.

DrSteffo
07-24-2017, 05:29 AM
Don't think Kyle is lazy. He's just not very talented and moves like he wears cement shoes.

He is lazy n the same way Teddy Blair was lazy. Agreed that he is not very talented (using nba standards of course).

TheGreatYacht
07-24-2017, 06:14 AM
Psshh, hindsight is always 20/20. Id like to know how you got Manus and Kyles workout routine, to prove this supposed laziness, and wonder if you could share it with us?
Kyle Anderson's dyke body, snail speed, never evolving "shot", and prime Patrick Ewing sweating after 1 minute of playing might have something to do with what he's saying.

I disagree about Manure though. That guy plays loser ball aka Kobe ball. Fucks the team over more than they help, but his fluffers will only remember the good times

cd98
07-24-2017, 11:31 AM
Did these contracts get torn up before they were announced (the numbers at least) because of the Kyrie trade demand?