PDA

View Full Version : John McCain diagnosed with brain Cancer

Reck
07-19-2017, 07:11 PM
Just reported.

Wow this is terrible news. Good luck, man.

clambake
07-19-2017, 07:12 PM
inb4 dale's break dance.

ducks
07-19-2017, 07:17 PM
should have never voted for him az
ward was BY FAR BETTER to be in office
RETIRE NOW
GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO WATCH THE DBACKS in person since you blame your lose of memory on watching them

ducks
07-19-2017, 07:18 PM
way to old and unfit to be in office

when he ran for president health was a concern there

he should have been required to go to a dr and group of 6 people 3 liberals and 3 converatives and see if you are fit to be in congress

Reck
07-19-2017, 07:22 PM
way to old and unfit to be in office

when he ran for president health was a concern there

he should have been required to go to a dr and group of 6 people 3 liberals and 3 converatives and see if you are fit to be in congress

Yeah I'm sure this happened because he's old. Cancers are selective that way...

Thread
07-19-2017, 07:27 PM
WTF did the tumor find a foothold?

ducks
07-19-2017, 07:38 PM
Yeah I'm sure this happened because he's old. Cancers are selective that way...

dude when he ran for president he had to prove he was cancer free

he is horrible as a congressman feel bad for him as a person

MY BIG ISSUE is it has been 7 months since election and there is NO WAY IN HELL he will finish his 4 year term
WHY THE HELL DID HE EVEN FUCKING RUN!

Thread
07-19-2017, 07:42 PM
dude when he ran for president he had to prove he was cancer free

he is horrible as a congressman feel bad for him as a person

MY BIG ISSUE is it has been 7 months since election and there is NO WAY IN HELL he will finish his 4 year term
WHY THE HELL DID HE EVEN FUCKING RUN!

Shit, the carpetbaggers will descend on AZ like bees to honey. We haven't had an election like this since Evan Meacham back in the late 80's.

This will be choice.

TSA
07-19-2017, 07:46 PM
887824961020231680http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XURJ15S9xEk/T6QGIlwtlrI/AAAAAAAABGE/LZER-vUpq8c/s1600/survivor-smile.gif

boutons_deux
07-19-2017, 07:56 PM
unrelenting evidence that Repugs and all you rightwingnutjobs are fucking assholes

Article Begs McCain To ‘Just Fucking Die Already,’ GOP Official Agrees With Its ‘Sentiments’

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/18/article-begs-mccain-to-just-fing-die-already-gop-official-agrees-with-its-sentiments/

DarrinS
07-19-2017, 07:59 PM
Would explain bizarre behavior lately

ducks
07-19-2017, 08:02 PM
unrelenting evidence that Repugs and all you rightwingnutjobs are fucking assholes

Article Begs McCain To ‘Just Fucking Die Already,’ GOP Official Agrees With Its ‘Sentiments’

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/18/article-begs-mccain-to-just-fing-die-already-gop-official-agrees-with-its-sentiments/

why are you one? you are not a repug

Thread
07-19-2017, 08:24 PM

Survival is about 14 months. Same thing that killed Ted Kennedy & Biden's child.

baseline bum
07-19-2017, 08:27 PM

Really? It has been 9 years since he picked Palin.

Thread
07-19-2017, 08:32 PM

She just couldn't hold fast in the ranks. & McCain had no more fight in him that she did, bum. They were both sad sacks.

Media left him alone and went after her like Billy McKinney took off after Ned Beatty in "Deliverance."

Adam Lambert
07-19-2017, 08:34 PM
palin was a fucking moron who validated and legitimized millions of other fucking morons who have now taken over the republican party.

hater
07-19-2017, 08:44 PM
Well he was 80 and runing around DC like its 1967 piongiang

He actually lived longer than most americans will and was rich as shit

He can now rest instead of try to satrt WW3 and fuck up the world

Pavlov
07-19-2017, 08:46 PM
Well he was 80 and runing around DC like its 1967 piongiang

He actually lived longer than most americans will and was rich as shit

He can now rest instead of try to satrt WW3 and fuck up the worldWhat happened in Pyongyang 1967?

hater
07-19-2017, 08:51 PM
What happened in Pyongyang 1967?

Your sister got banged by Kim Il Sung Sr

Pavlov
07-19-2017, 08:51 PM
Your sister got banged by Kim Il Sung SrDid you mean to say Hanoi or Saigon?

There was no Kim Il-Sung Jr., so Sr. is inaccurate.

DMX7
07-19-2017, 10:00 PM
should have never voted for him az
ward was BY FAR BETTER to be in office
RETIRE NOW
GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO WATCH THE DBACKS in person since you blame your lose of memory on watching them

Classless, dude. Weak shtick to boot.

ducks
07-19-2017, 10:02 PM
mccain is a traitor

ducks
07-19-2017, 10:06 PM

he SHOWED HE HAD NO BALLS and wanted Joe Lieberman and was afraid of the republican party
and then said shit who do a pick and picked her

Thread
07-19-2017, 10:20 PM
mccain is a traitor

How so, ducks?

Trainwreck2100
07-19-2017, 10:54 PM
how does it work for his seat, special election or appointment?

Quadzilla99
07-19-2017, 11:04 PM
How so, ducks?
He's anti-Trump which is like treason to ducks. NVM the fact that he served his country bravely and with honor while Trump hid like a bitch to avoid service in Vietnam

Pavlov
07-19-2017, 11:11 PM
Trump fans no like American hero veteran.

McCain.

Mueller.

Who next?

spurraider21
07-19-2017, 11:25 PM
He's anti-Trump which is like treason to ducks. NVM the fact that he served his country bravely and with honor while Trump hid like a bitch to avoid service in Vietnam
mccain was captured and turned into a sleeper cell spy. he was recently activated to oppose trump, a true patriot

tbh

AaronY
07-20-2017, 12:41 AM
mccain is a traitor
Please explain in detail thank you in advance

ElNono
07-20-2017, 02:29 AM
did he pay with BarryCare?

spurraider21
07-20-2017, 02:57 AM
did he pay with BarryCare?
my sources are telling me he's facing the death panel soon tbh

TDMVPDPOY
07-20-2017, 03:22 AM
HTF does 2 broke asses like McCain and Kerry both soldiers inlisted, then after vn war...they became millionaires?

AaronY
07-20-2017, 04:07 AM
HTF does 2 broke asses like McCain and Kerry both soldiers inlisted, then after vn war...they became millionaires?
There's these things called success stories here in America. Try to see if you can look them up and figure out what they are

Thread
07-20-2017, 05:55 AM

McCain's wife is real rich, she's a beer baron, well baroness.

hater
07-20-2017, 07:41 AM
There's these things called success stories here in America. Try to see if you can look them up and figure out what they are

Didnt both mcfail and kerry marry rich women?? Yeah real success stories
:lol

And about him being a traitor. Sure he met with terrorists multiple times as recently as a few months ago

Was undermining Obama presidency by making deals in Ukraine and Syria without white house approval. And was doing it again vs Trump as well as being involved in the Russia golden showers dossier. Man is despicable. Time for him to hang it up and stop trying to start WW3

boutons_deux
07-20-2017, 08:13 AM
McLiar and Kerry both married way up

Big Empty
07-20-2017, 08:52 AM
Its crazy seeing all the comments on Fox news AND Cnn. All wishing him bad and wanting him to suffer. Just a few years ago they loved this guy on the conservative side. I voted for Obama and I voted for Trump. Ive always been in the middle and have both liberal and conservative views. The true snowflakes are the ones that cry when someone doesn't agree with their political views. Your life long friends that aren't your friends any longer, JUST because you don't agree on political views. And then there are these guys that are happy this guy has cancer. I don't care if you're a civilian, serve/served in the military, or was a disciple of Jesus himself. You are a POS and you might as well hang an ISIS flag on your porch since you both want to see an American suffer.

Adam Lambert
07-20-2017, 09:12 AM
this happens every time a politician dies or gets sick. see ted kennedy, scalia, etc. its fucked up but thats the internet for you.

whats amazing but not surprising is the level of hate coming from mccains own party, just because hes not enough like trump. classy as fuck, those republicans.

hater
07-20-2017, 10:14 AM
Agree I dont wish cancer on anyone. But also wont shed a tear for this 80 year old traitorous warmonger

He betrayed his nation for war profits and even met with terrorist who were videotaped eating raw soldiers livers weeks later

Any american who agreed with his foreign policy might as well hang ISIs and AlQaeda flags from their porch

Wish him a recovery so he can spend his last days at home with family and not fucking up the US and world

rjv
07-20-2017, 10:16 AM
reagan was old and senile in his last term too so i don't buy the age and health outrage. and cognitively speaking trump is...well, one can fill in the blanks there.

Thread
07-20-2017, 10:22 AM
reagan was old and senile in his last term too so i don't buy the age and health outrage. and cognitively speaking trump is...well, one can fill in the blanks there.

...He's a mopper. Mopped the floor with Hillary, with Comey, with Joe & Mika, with Bouts, with Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, Zero, on & on.

boutons_deux
07-20-2017, 10:23 AM

St Ronnie the Diseased had Alzheimer's when he was elected. The stories about his incompetence intellectually, etc have been told, including his staff considering having him removed from office as incompetent. iow, the oligarchy's Perfect Useful Idiot.

rjv
07-20-2017, 10:26 AM
...He's a mopper. Mopped the floor with Hillary, with Comey, with Joe & Mika, with Bouts, with Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, Zero, on & on. hillary mopped the floor with hillary.

ducks
07-20-2017, 10:37 AM
how does it work for his seat, special election or appointment?

appointment in az by the governor must be a republican

ducks
07-20-2017, 10:38 AM
Agree I dont wish cancer on anyone. But also wont shed a tear for this 80 year old traitorous warmonger

He betrayed his nation for war profits and even met with terrorist who were videotaped eating raw soldiers livers weeks later

Any american who agreed with his foreign policy might as well hang ISIs and AlQaeda flags from their porch

Wish him a recovery so he can spend his last days at home with family and not fucking up the US and world

ducks
07-20-2017, 10:38 AM
Its crazy seeing all the comments on Fox news AND Cnn. All wishing him bad and wanting him to suffer. Just a few years ago they loved this guy on the conservative side. I voted for Obama and I voted for Trump. Ive always been in the middle and have both liberal and conservative views. The true snowflakes are the ones that cry when someone doesn't agree with their political views. Your life long friends that aren't your friends any longer, JUST because you don't agree on political views. And then there are these guys that are happy this guy has cancer. I don't care if you're a civilian, serve/served in the military, or was a disciple of Jesus himself. You are a POS and you might as well hang an ISIS flag on your porch since you both want to see an American suffer.
it is what has he done lately
he is a very wricked person

ducks
07-20-2017, 10:39 AM

I did not like McCain for years nothing to do with trump

boutons_deux
07-20-2017, 10:58 AM
hillary mopped the floor with hillary.

false, and we learn every week how false that is.

Adam Lambert
07-20-2017, 11:01 AM
he is a very wricked person

i cant disagree with this statement.

but only because i have no idea wtf "wricked" means.

clambake
07-20-2017, 11:06 AM
i cant disagree with this statement.

but only because i have no idea wtf "wricked" means.

you try and type with webbed feet.

Adam Lambert
07-20-2017, 11:07 AM
you try and type with webbed feet.

webbed brain too

rjv
07-20-2017, 11:11 AM
false, and we learn every week how false that is. we do? because i'm still trying to objectify-and that is the key term here-how it came to be that not voted would have been president if there had been a way to make that option a candidate. if the dems want to build their own mythology and continue to make putin a pariah, or wikileaks, or some other form of collusion, then that is there death knell.

boutons_deux
07-20-2017, 11:24 AM
we do? because i'm still trying to objectify-and that is the key term here-how it came to be that not voted would have been president if there had been a way to make that option a candidate. if the dems want to build their own mythology and continue to make putin a pariah, or wikileaks, or some other form of collusion, then that is there death knell.

Putin, who dreams of elevating the Russsian Bear to its previous glory, is NOT a friend of USA.

It's scary and amazing to see Americans have any favorable view of Putin and his murderous, corrupt oligarchy

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/putins-real-long-game-214589

rjv
07-20-2017, 11:33 AM
Putin, who dreams of elevating the Russsian Bear to its previous glory, is NOT a friend of USA.

It's scary and amazing to see Americans have any favorable view of Putin and his murderous, corrupt oligarchy

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/putins-real-long-game-214589 it's quite a reach to infer a favorable view of putin from the notion that putin was not responsible for hillary losing the election. it's also scary and amazing to see americans have such a favorable view of our own plutocracy.

boutons_deux
07-20-2017, 11:44 AM
So, what do McLiar and his family decide?

"make him comfortable"

or

blow through several $100K in treatment that has almost no chance of success, other than extending his life for a few months of hell.

boutons_deux
07-20-2017, 11:46 AM
it's quite a reach to infer a favorable view of putin from the notion that putin was not responsible for hillary losing the election. it's also scary and amazing to see americans have such a favorable view of our own plutocracy.

scary shit, Pootin's info warfare appears to be succeeding excellently.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEulnwCW0AAb4tX.jpg

hater
07-20-2017, 11:52 AM
All Trump did is he wanted to talk to the Russians

Saying thats collusion is fucking retarded

Its more murderous to undermine them by funneling a civil war in Syria and Ukraine and supporting terrorists.

Murderous!

Thread
07-20-2017, 12:15 PM
So, what do McLiar and his family decide?

"make him comfortable"

or

blow through several $100K in treatment that has almost no chance of success, other than extending his life for a few months of hell.

Well, of course you have to be fortunate enough to be in McCain's shoes.........

I hope you never are.

Thread
07-20-2017, 12:17 PM
hillary mopped the floor with hillary.

I'll just bet she did.

Big Empty
07-20-2017, 12:17 PM
I read Dr Burzynski in Houston's alternative treatments are more effective with this type of cancer than traditional chemo and radiation.

rjv
07-20-2017, 12:22 PM
scary shit, Pootin's info warfare appears to be succeeding excellently.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEulnwCW0AAb4tX.jpg not as scary as the success of the democrats' neocon-driven russian narrative.

AaronY
07-20-2017, 12:29 PM
I read Dr Burzynski in Houston's alternative treatments are more effective with this type of cancer than traditional chemo and radiation.
alternative medicine heh. Trumpers would love if he went in for that

boutons_deux
07-20-2017, 12:43 PM

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/03/04/stanislaw-burzynski-cancer-medical-malfeasance-429057.html

AaronY
07-20-2017, 01:45 PM
Well, of course you have to be fortunate enough to be in McCain's shoes.........

I hope you never are.
What's your overall opinion of McCain?

Thread
07-20-2017, 01:51 PM
What's your overall opinion of McCain?

I think he's a shit. He wouldn't get up offin' the mat and fight Zero and now is bitter because that is exactly what Trump did:::He mopped the fuckin' floor with Zero & his Hillary.

I spit on McCain.

boutons_deux
07-20-2017, 02:04 PM
not as scary as the success of the democrats' neocon-driven russian narrative.

There's plenty of Repug neocons around, like the ones who invaded Iraq for oil.

Trash just handed Syria to Iran, which already controls Iraq and Lebanon.

and then there's this, the very imperial, macho, dick-measuring US military:

Pentagon study declares American empire is ‘collapsing’

Report demands massive expansion of military-industrial complex to maintain global ‘access to resources

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/pentagon-study-declares-american-empire-is-collapsing-746754cdaebf

hater
07-20-2017, 02:41 PM
They should transplant Hillarys brain into Mccain

Noone would even notice

rjv
07-20-2017, 03:02 PM
There's plenty of Repug neocons around, like the ones who invaded Iraq for oil.

Trash just handed Syria to Iran, which already controls Iraq and Lebanon.

and then there's this, the very imperial, macho, dick-measuring US military:

Pentagon study declares American empire is ‘collapsing’

Report demands massive expansion of military-industrial complex to maintain global ‘access to resources

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/pentagon-study-declares-american-empire-is-collapsing-746754cdaebf of course, both parties are saturated with neocons and neoliberals. ergo, the crappy state of america.

boutons_deux
07-20-2017, 06:24 PM
"Some say" Jimmy Carter survived cancer in the brain, so why can't McC?

Carter's cancer in the brain was metastasized melanoma, as Lance Armstrong's brain cancer was metastasized testicular cancer.

McC's brain cancer is the primary tumor, a brain-specific cancer, glioblastoma. McC will be very lucky if he lasts a couple years

"With treatment, the median survival — which means half of patients live longer than this, and half die sooner — is 12 to 18 months."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/20/health/john-mccain-brain-cancer.html

AaronY
07-20-2017, 06:34 PM
I think he's a shit. He wouldn't get up offin' the mat and fight Zero and now is bitter because that is exactly what Trump did:::He mopped the fuckin' floor with Zero & his Hillary.

I spit on McCain.

Name one anti-trump person that you like. Just one. Just name any individual who's ever insulted Dear Leader that you think is a good person or a good guy.

clambake
07-20-2017, 06:36 PM
Name one anti-trump person that you like. Just one. Just name any individual who's ever insulted Dear Leader that you think is a good person or a good guy.

dale likes me, so that would be me.

AaronY
07-20-2017, 06:38 PM
Whoever cubby names if he names anyone at all he's going to briefly name them then do the thing where he says two nice words maybe three at most about them giving them a tiny bit of credit for something then says "but..." And then proceeds to shit on him for three sentences to thoroughly discredit everything about them or their views/credibility

AaronY
07-20-2017, 06:41 PM
inb4 "Romney's (or whoever the fuck) is a decent individual but he was too much of a pussy to stand up to Obama, take on the media, he's not a hero like my boy Trump and his views are any good he's part of the Old Guard not the new white trash take over America where we are taking our country back excetera yada yada yada yada yada yada"

clambake
07-20-2017, 06:47 PM
his boy trump is putins bitch.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-20-2017, 07:31 PM
Yes, glioblastoma is the most deadly form of brain cancer and kills around 70% of the time with a roughly 1.5 year survival time for those who die of it. Possibly worse for McCain given his age.

Some will say Agent Orange... but this deadly cancer, though uncommon, seems to be hard to trace to a cause for now

Thread
07-20-2017, 07:35 PM

dale likes me, so that would be me.

Yes, Clammy is correct. I also have a relationship with Recky, and 21 & I have known each other for years.

To be frank I thought you & I got along pretty good even though we're split on Trump.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-20-2017, 07:36 PM
Thread Culburn... who is "Zero"?

Thread
07-20-2017, 07:37 PM
Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320) Culburn... who is "Zero"?

[O]bama.

clambake
07-20-2017, 07:37 PM
Thread Culburn... who is "Zero"?

zero is one of three (so far) that donna is afraid of.

spurraider21
07-20-2017, 07:46 PM
Yes, Clammy is correct. I also have a relationship with Recky, and 21 & I have known each other for years.

To be frank I thought you & I got along pretty good even though we're split on Trump.
ST Reform Act Thread

even venti quattro voted you off

DarrinS
07-20-2017, 07:47 PM
They should transplant Hillarys brain into Mccain

Noone would even notice

:lmao

DarrinS
07-20-2017, 07:53 PM

My sister.

I'm pretty sure RG, baseline, spuraider, and el nono are cool dudes outside of a snarky political forum.

Thread
07-20-2017, 07:53 PM
ST Reform Act Thread

even venti quattro voted you off

Seems like a lifetime ago, 21.

Time, where does it goes?

DarrinS
07-20-2017, 07:55 PM
clam seems pretty hilarious, too

DarrinS
07-20-2017, 07:58 PM
The dude pgardn seems to be a free thinker.

DarrinS
07-20-2017, 08:02 PM
Okay, enough kissing ass. The other side sucks and is wrong about everything. :lol

Thread
07-20-2017, 08:29 PM
The dude pgardn seems to be a free thinker.

He's a bit of a tight ass though.

AaronY
07-21-2017, 05:13 AM

Dude, McCain's not a bad guy tho. I don't agree w/his policy opinions at all but he's a respectable decent human being. Kind of annoying that everyone on the right is going full ducks and treating him like he's a piece of shit now

hater
07-21-2017, 07:02 AM
Dude, McCain's not a bad guy tho. I don't agree w/his policy opinions at all but he's a respectable decent human being. Kind of annoying that everyone on the right is going full ducks and treating him like he's a piece of shit now

Meeting with terrorists from Al Nusra and wanting to arm them with surface to air missiles is not "respectable"

Its the total opposite of respectable

Quadzilla99
07-21-2017, 08:22 AM

My sister.

I'm pretty sure RG, baseline, spuraider, and el nono are cool dudes outside of a snarky political forum.

Well those are just friends how about public figures? I mean those people have no say in anything like their political power or influence is like 1 vote out of 130 million so who care what they think it makes no difference

AaronY
07-21-2017, 09:13 AM
Oh, so he's the devil. wow never knew that. thanks for your objective opinion hater

Big Empty
07-21-2017, 09:17 AM
http://www.newsweek.com/2016/03/04/stanislaw-burzynski-cancer-medical-malfeasance-429057.html

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-news-9970318.php

He has a 20% 5year remission rate vs the traditional 5%. The FDA has been after him for 30 years over 20 lawsuits and he is STILL practicing medicine. A lot of people who were sent home to die he has cured. You have to watch the documentary.

hater
07-21-2017, 01:07 PM
Oh, so he's the devil. wow never knew that. thanks for your objective opinion hater

No but be most likely has a luxury suite waiting for him a the deepest level of the Inferno

AaronY
07-21-2017, 01:24 PM
No but be most likely has a luxury suite waiting for him a the deepest level of the Inferno

Seems reasonable. Thanks for your usual level of insight.

Pavlov
07-21-2017, 01:24 PM
Ain't going down easy.

AaronY
07-21-2017, 01:27 PM
Traitor!

hater
07-21-2017, 01:33 PM
Seems reasonable. Thanks for your usual level of insight.

Np

spurraider21
07-22-2017, 05:16 PM

Thread
07-22-2017, 05:27 PM

Please. Zero said "boo" & McCain waved the white flag.

baseline bum
07-22-2017, 05:27 PM

I like senators who didn't get cancer.

Pavlov
07-22-2017, 05:30 PM
Please. Zero said "boo" & McCain waved the white flag.He said Obama wasn't a Muslim and a decent man.

z0sa
07-23-2017, 12:25 AM
I like senators who didn't get cancer.

Thread
07-23-2017, 01:52 AM

Oh, yeah, that's just hilarious.:rolleyes

baseline bum
07-23-2017, 02:47 AM
Oh, yeah, that's just hilarious.:rolleyes

No senator has ever been treated worse or more unfairly.

Thread
07-23-2017, 06:50 AM
No senator has ever been treated worse or more unfairly.

The SOB wouldn't dare face up Zero for the Presidency of the United States, but, by God he scrambled his ass out there to do exactly that Vs. Trump.

No, this isn't the same old shit where you get to bash a President and he'll take it because he's the President. No.

- "When he gets hit he hits back 10 times harder."

- Mel

baseline bum
07-23-2017, 07:55 AM
The SOB wouldn't dare face up Zero for the Presidency of the United States, but, by God he scrambled his ass out there to do exactly that Vs. Trump.

That's because Obama is a decent man not under investigation like our Dear Leader is.

AaronY
07-23-2017, 08:23 AM

No, this isn't the same old shit where you get to bash a President and he'll take it because he's the President. No.

- "When he gets hit he hits back 10 times harder."

- Mel
When he told that redneck that Obama wasn't a muslim and stood up for him was the best moment of his career for me showed he had some dignity and class. Plus you act like Trump would have been beaten Obama cuz he was tougher or something he would have gotten destroyed.

Thread
07-23-2017, 09:18 AM
When he told that redneck that Obama wasn't a muslim and stood up for him was the best moment of his career for me showed he had some dignity and class. Plus you act like Trump would have been beaten Obama cuz he was tougher or something he would have gotten destroyed.

No. Trump beating Obama never crossed my mind. And like you said: it would have never happened.

That doesn't excuse McCain tossing the towel on contact.

Thread
07-23-2017, 09:19 AM
That's because Obama is a decent man not under investigation like our Dear Leader is.

Zero is a race baiter & globalist POS. I spit on him.

baseline bum
07-23-2017, 09:25 AM
Zero is a race baiter & globalist POS. I spit on him.

Sounds like our Dear Leader Trump.

boutons_deux
07-23-2017, 09:26 AM
"the best moment of his career"

surprising, anomalous. More memorable from the rest of his campaign was non-stop lying so bad that even the media called him on it. McLiar, and of course, elevating ditzy bitch to "one heartbeat from the WH"

A gifted, meticulous pilot, he crashed 5 planes.

AaronY
07-23-2017, 10:01 AM
That doesn't excuse McCain tossing the towel on contact.

What should McCain have said to Obama; asked him for his birth certificate?

AaronY
07-23-2017, 10:03 AM
And then gotten one of these right to his face?:

k8TwRmX6zs4

Thread
07-23-2017, 10:24 AM
What should McCain have said to Obama; asked him for his birth certificate?

No. Just run for President. Not the side door.

Thread
07-23-2017, 10:25 AM

k8TwRmX6zs4

He mopped the fuckin' floor with Zero's fuckin' ass.

Thread
07-23-2017, 10:27 AM
Sounds like our Dear Leader Trump.

That's it? You turn my shit around and that's it.

ha.

AaronY
07-23-2017, 11:28 AM
He mopped the fuckin' floor with Zero's fuckin' ass.
How did he do that?

Quadzilla99
07-23-2017, 11:35 AM

k8TwRmX6zs4

That was so fucking savage. Guarantee you that's still in the back of Trump's mind whenever Obama is mentioned

Thread
07-23-2017, 11:55 AM
How did he do that?

He beat Hillary. That's why Zero went out there and campaigned harder for Hillary than Hillary did for herself. Zero wanted to go back in there with the Clintons. Zero wanted to sit in the glow of his accomplishments for the next 8 years at least. Zero didn't want to have to worry about all his shit being turned around & out.

Or, are you going to tell me different?

Thread
07-23-2017, 11:56 AM
That was so fucking savage. Guarantee you that's still in the back of Trump's mind whenever Obama is mentioned

Perhaps, right up to the moment that he whooped both their asses.

baseline bum
07-23-2017, 12:47 PM
That's it? You turn my shit around and that's it.

ha.

Bend over. I'll turn your shit around.

boutons_deux
07-23-2017, 12:59 PM

yep, and he's punching back, as his asshole HOMO apprentice Roy Cohn taught him, 10x harder to obliterate everything Obama.

Another reason why Trash FAILING to kill BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMAcare, Barry's MAJOR accomplishment, drives Trash (even more) nutz.

Quadzilla99
07-23-2017, 01:52 PM
He beat Hillary. That's why Zero went out there and campaigned harder for Hillary than Hillary did for herself. Zero wanted to go back in there with the Clintons. Zero wanted to sit in the glow of his accomplishments for the next 8 years at least. Zero didn't want to have to worry about all his shit being turned around & out.

Or, are you going to tell me different?

But like you basically agreed to just earlier Obama would have blowed him out in an election so Obama and he would know that anyway. Plus BO has like a 30% higher approval rating so he can take solace in the fact that people actually like him.

Kinda feels like you're grasping at straws here

Thread
07-23-2017, 02:25 PM
But like you basically agreed to just earlier Obama would have blowed him out in an election so Obama and he would know that anyway. Plus BO has like a 30% higher approval rating so he can take solace in the fact that people actually like him.

Kinda feels like you're grasping at straws here

So, you want me to say that Trump would beat Zero one-on-one just because I love Trump & hate Zero? That ain't me, Quad. If Zero could have run for a 3rd term he'd a crushed Trump.

But, Trump denied him via Hillary Clinton. That's all I'm saying.

And Zero takes no solace in approval rating now. He's angry because he wasn't able to flog Hillary into the Presidency, thus protecting his accomplishments and his standing. He wanted to go back in there with her and Bill and stick it in our faces. That did not happen.

Quadzilla99
07-23-2017, 03:07 PM
So, you want me to say that Trump would beat Zero one-on-one just because I love Trump & hate Zero? That ain't me, Quad. If Zero could have run for a 3rd term he'd a crushed Trump.

But, Trump denied him via Hillary Clinton. That's all I'm saying.

And Zero takes no solace in approval rating now. He's angry because he wasn't able to flog Hillary into the Presidency, thus protecting his accomplishments and his standing. He wanted to go back in there with her and Bill and stick it in our faces. That did not happen.

I think you want to believe he's angry because it makes you feel better. It's seems to me like he's been enjoying his retirement so far from all indications. Of course you think he's probably just faking it.

Thread
07-23-2017, 04:12 PM
I think you want to believe he's angry because it makes you feel better. It's seems to me like he's been enjoying his retirement so far from all indications. Of course you think he's probably just faking it.

Please. He's hanging around up the street from the House orchestratin'.

Kim Jong-il
07-23-2017, 04:18 PM
YEP! Look at this angry man, plottin' and orchestratin'
http://assets.teenvogue.com/photos/5899f3e9c39257a914503a50/3:2/w_1200,h_630,c_limit/obama-vacation-fb.jpg

AaronY
07-23-2017, 05:17 PM
In Cubby's world Obama is destroyed and devastated. Most likely to hear Culburn tell it, O is sitting up in his room listening to emo music and cutting himself while reading through Trump's tweets

Boy, that old fossil can really spin a yarn

Thread
07-23-2017, 05:25 PM
In Cubby's world Obama is destroyed and devastated. Most likely to hear Culburn tell it, O is sitting up in his room listening to emo music and cutting himself while reading through Trump's tweets

Boy, that old fossil can really spin a yarn

Hey, AY, I never claimed any of the above. But, to suggest that he isn't royally pissed because Trump won is just not true.

Quadzilla99
07-23-2017, 05:45 PM
Please. He's hanging around up the street from the House orchestratin'.

Yah, with his secret group of Illuminatis who trying to illegally bug Trump and restore the globalist New World Order

Thread
07-23-2017, 06:09 PM
Yah, with his secret group of Illuminatis who trying to illegally bug Trump and restore the globalist New World Order

Quad

Chucho
07-24-2017, 10:31 AM
Had he never picked Palin to counter Obama's black card with the woman card, he'd have been POTUS. I was leaning right a little bit that election, but then Palin opened her mouth...

baseline bum
07-24-2017, 10:34 AM
Had he never picked Palin to counter Obama's black card with the woman card, he'd have been POTUS. I was leaning right a little bit that election, but then Palin opened her mouth...

That was an unwinnable election for the GOP with how unpopular Bush was. Clinton could have probably won in 08.

Chucho
07-24-2017, 10:44 AM
That was an unwinnable election for the GOP with how unpopular Bush was. Clinton could have probably won in 08.

True. Basically the same story with '16 and how we arrived where we are today and I feel saddened that it will be that same cycle til the next Civil War.

Thread
07-24-2017, 10:54 AM

Palin just petered out when she went from the frying pan (thinking about running) to the fire (running). There was absolutely nothing there. It was startling. Then McCain went into the tank and it was curtains.

spurraider21
07-24-2017, 10:59 AM
Palin just petered out when she went from the frying pan (thinking about running) to the fire (running). There was absolutely nothing there. It was startling. Then McCain went into the tank and it was curtains.
We've seen some questionable VP choices. That's the worst I can recall.

Chucho
07-24-2017, 11:02 AM

Couldn't find the classic Bugsy/Bugs one, but still...

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/3624390400/hEA9304FB/

Adam Lambert
07-24-2017, 11:15 AM
True. Basically the same story with '16 and how we arrived where we are today

obama was unpopular in 2016?

Adam Lambert
07-24-2017, 11:17 AM
the palin pick was orchestrated by the same assholes that gave us trump.

it was a practice run for appealing to retards with meaningless nationalistic bullshit.

Chucho
07-24-2017, 11:17 AM
obama was unpopular in 2016?

*DING*

OMG a 50-55% approval rating~~~~! :lol:rolleyes

Chucho
07-24-2017, 11:18 AM
the palin pick was orchestrated by the same assholes that gave us trump.

it was a practice run for appealing to retards with meaningless nationalistic bullshit.

*DING*DING*DING*DING*DING*

:lol:downspin::lmao

Adam Lambert
07-24-2017, 11:21 AM
OMG a 50-55% approval rating~~~~! :lol:rolleyes

bush was below 30% for most of 2008

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:l ol:lol:lol:lol

Adam Lambert
07-24-2017, 11:23 AM
to recap:

That was an unwinnable election for the GOP with how unpopular Bush was.

True. Basically the same story with '16 and how we arrived where we are today

55% approval rating = "basically the same story" as 30% approval rating

thats some trump-ass rounding

Thread
07-24-2017, 11:23 AM
Couldn't find the classic Bugsy/Bugs one, but still...

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/3624390400/hEA9304FB/

She got us all fired up and ready for a fight. That's when Media took notice and put a hit out on her. They busted her up pretty good---she got the message and retired. Shit, the first Palin still ain't re-surfaced. They tried to do the same thing with Trump and that's where the "When you hit him he hits back 10x harder." protocol kicked in.

Thread
07-24-2017, 11:30 AM
We've seen some questionable VP choices. That's the worst I can recall.

She was so (right) at first blush, 21. Yes, pure white, beautiful, trim, yes, but, she also seemed to enjoy the fight, eager for it, but, it was all show and no go. Media tested her and she fell apart, fled the fight. She just didn't have it in her and she knew it. She went back to her comfort zone...she'd discovered exactly what she had (Media had shown her the contrast), and alas, it was more than good enough.

- "Whew."

- Palin

Adam Lambert
07-24-2017, 11:31 AM
she went full retard. its the best way to get guest spots on fox news, and a bigger social following.

cha-ching, thanks idiots!

Mitch
07-24-2017, 11:31 AM
She was so (right) at first blush, 21. Yes, pure white, beautiful, trim, yes, but, she also seemed to enjoy the fight, eager for it, but, it was all show and no go. Media tested her and she fell apart, fled the fight. She just didn't have it in her and she knew it. She went back to her comfort zone...she'd discovered exactly what she had (Media had shown her the contrast), and alas, it was more than good enough.

- "Whew."

- Palin

You think Palin took care of her Bush, cub?

boutons_deux
07-24-2017, 11:39 AM
True. Basically the same story with '16.

goddamn you're stupid

Thread
07-24-2017, 11:44 AM
You think Palin took care of her Bush, cub?

Don't ask me something like that in the middle of serious discourse.........

Probably, yes, Mitch, but, that thing was rusty & crooked and spewed forth a child that needed to be discarded in the fine Greek tradition of the 300.

Mitch
07-24-2017, 12:47 PM
Don't ask me something like that in the middle of serious discourse.........

Probably, yes, Mitch, but, that thing was rusty & crooked and spewed forth a child that needed to be discarded in the fine Greek tradition of the 300.

:lol sorry cub

Chucho
07-24-2017, 05:07 PM
goddamn you're stupid

Says the filthy little Brownshirter who spends inane amounts of time posting Leftist Facist Nazi propaganda that no one reads. Basically, the stupider, less respected Nazi version of Cosomored. God, you're fucking stupid.

Chucho
07-24-2017, 05:13 PM
But...but...EVERYONE BLAMES ERRTHING ON OBAMA

Your sentiments all the time.

Here's your cue to blast me as DMC's alt, despite not being that. Hang on to what you have, because you make it evident it isn't much, sweetie. That's why you hate everyone who does exactly what you do, just on the other side of the fence. You're not complicated, you're typical. Now, proceed, you simple twit.

boutons_deux
07-24-2017, 05:15 PM
MCLiar asking for doc's release to go DC to kill Obamacare

fuck him

Chucho
07-24-2017, 05:23 PM
MCLiar asking for doc's release to go DC to kill Obamacare

fuck him

Replace "Obamacare" with "Boutons" and it's a win for everyone, specifically you're ashamed-as-fuck parents.

AaronY
07-24-2017, 05:47 PM
excellent debate

ducks
07-24-2017, 06:02 PM
could McCain vote by Skype?

Pavlov
07-24-2017, 06:03 PM
could McCain vote by Skype?How could they possibly examine his ID to make sure he's a citizen?

ducks
07-24-2017, 06:13 PM
How could they possibly examine his ID to make sure he's a citizen?

they already have wish he was NOT
he keeps tell the amercian people he is a wounded vet and since he is one the American people are like MUST vote for him:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:r olleyes:rolleyes
get kicked out of congress

ducks
07-24-2017, 06:14 PM
How could they possibly examine his ID to make sure he's a citizen?

he could hold it up to the web cam could he not?

Pavlov
07-24-2017, 06:16 PM
he could hold it up to the web cam could he not?easy fake. can't see hologram.

ducks
07-24-2017, 06:24 PM
hd webcams are good

Pavlov
07-24-2017, 06:27 PM
not hologram good

ducks
07-24-2017, 06:30 PM
dude he served for the USA he is a legal citizen
you sir should fix the cal budget issues

Pavlov
07-24-2017, 06:35 PM
He has to prove he is a citizen every time he votes or else it's FRAUD. It could be a Mexican in a John McCain mask for all we know. California just passed a budget last month so I don't know what you're on about.

Adam Lambert
07-24-2017, 06:37 PM
could easily be a mccain lookalike using mccains name after he dies. people do that all the time.

ducks
07-24-2017, 06:44 PM
could easily be a mccain lookalike using mccains name after he dies. people do that all the time.

how many are that ugly and could verify it is coming from his secure cell phone

ducks
07-24-2017, 06:44 PM
He has to prove he is a citizen every time he votes or else it's FRAUD. It could be a Mexican in a John McCain mask for all we know. California just passed a budget last month so I don't know what you're on about.

Mexicans are not white

Pavlov
07-24-2017, 06:55 PM
Mexicans are not whiteJohn McCain masks are white.