PDA

View Full Version : Seriously stupid music

Fabbs
07-20-2017, 08:26 PM
While we all can, or at least should agree that musical tastes vary and therefore tolerating others taste is the reasonable thing to do......

Are there some songs / musicians that we all agree are dumbfucks?
I start us out with exhibit 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ2xtWgBlzk
Iggy Azalea - Mo Bounce

Adam Lambert
07-20-2017, 08:27 PM
drake

Avante
07-21-2017, 12:13 AM
Seriously stupid in music is only listening to one or a couple genres. Why limit yourself?

Who is always in he same mood?

Sometimes it just has to be funk, other times jazz, some times country, classic rock, alternative, soul, country blues, bluegrass, reggae, oldies, R&B, big band, urban blues.

Stupid is only listening to rap, punk, heavy metal, hip hop, when there is so much better stuff out there.

Fabbs
07-21-2017, 01:20 AM
Seriously
True.
So what do you think of Iggy A's song?

spurraider21
07-21-2017, 01:44 AM
we can just rename this "the Avante thread"

Avante
07-21-2017, 01:51 AM
True.
So what do you think of Iggy A's song?

Kids in a video with mutherfucking mention a 100 times, what does that tell us about the lack of awareness and class by the morons who put that garbage together?

The lack of talent there was amazing.

Maybe some black teenage boys who's ambition in life is to be glue sniffing pimp might get off on that crap.

Aztecfan03
07-21-2017, 02:18 AM
Kids in a video with mutherfucking mention a 100 times, what does that tell us about the lack of awareness and class by the morons who put that garbage together?

The lack of talent there was amazing.

Maybe some black teenage boys who's ambition in life is to be glue sniffing pimp might get off on that crap.

Why couldn't you have said that the first time instead of acting all superior.

lebomb
07-21-2017, 10:20 AM
Seriously stupid in music is only listening to one or a couple genres. Why limit yourself?

Who is always in he same mood?

Sometimes it just has to be funk, other times jazz, some times country, classic rock, alternative, soul, country blues, bluegrass, reggae, oldies, R&B, big band, urban blues.

Stupid is only listening to rap, punk, heavy metal, hip hop, when there is so much better stuff out there.

I only like certain Hip-Hop/Rap because of the catchy lyrics and beats. When the wife and I go dancing, it works the best. Most of it is whack though. :claw

Spurtacular
07-21-2017, 12:03 PM
RIP, Linkin Park dude, I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYNRhzX6gw8

lebomb
07-21-2017, 12:05 PM
RIP, Linkin Park dude, I guess.

Left 6 kids behind. How selfish.

Spurtacular
07-21-2017, 12:09 PM
Left 6 kids behind. How selfish.

That and he had a legion of thousands of fans. I dunno if heroine or whatever is that fucked up, or if these fuckers are just that weak.

Chucho
07-21-2017, 12:11 PM
drake

Faggots know faggots. But you are right. Finally.

Avante
07-21-2017, 08:54 PM
Why couldn't you have said that the first time instead of acting all superior.

Todays listening.....

Cab Calloway
Robert Pete Williams
Kelly Joe Phelps
Gypsy
Counting Crows
Lloyd Price
Bill Monroe

..........I am superior when it comes to knowing the music, that is unless you grew up lisening to 50's vocal groups, Hank Williams, Patsy Cline, Howlin' Wolf, Jimmy Reed, etc etc.......

So much 100% junk today, the lack of talent is astounding.

Avante
07-21-2017, 09:50 PM
we can just rename this "the Avante thread"

Dead serious.

I have always dominated any group I've ever been in.What's kinda weird here is my look a non factor.

spurraider21
07-21-2017, 09:51 PM
Dead serious.

I have always dominated any group I've ever been in.What's kinda weird here is my look a non factor.
yes including groups of Vietnamese children

Avante
07-21-2017, 10:12 PM

How damn dumb are you guy? Why would kids be in bars to begin with? Stupid, drinking age was 18, now thing idiot, ok?

ViceCity86
07-21-2017, 10:33 PM
White music is dead.

johnsmith
07-21-2017, 10:37 PM

Lol!

Avante
07-21-2017, 10:43 PM
White music is dead.

When it comes to talent, those country artists shit all over that rap crap.

But....nobody compares to those 50's vocal groups (white/black) when it comes to selling a song and vocals, yep, a whole other level.

Avante
07-21-2017, 10:44 PM
Lol!

I was in the Navy, ok? Viet Nam was where we left from.

How many idiots post here anyway?

johnsmith
07-22-2017, 12:00 AM
I was in the Navy, ok? Viet Nam was where we left from.

How many idiots post here anyway?

Lol

Avante
07-22-2017, 12:18 AM
Lol

Little man, we floated around off the coast of Nam shooting off illuminous shells at night. That would go on for 30 days, then off to some port fot R&R, places like Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Bangkok, Philipines, we didn't hang around a dump like Viet Nam.

So many of you are so damn stupid about this it's comical.

So you walk into a bar and there sits a 13 year old girl at the bar.........do you honestly believe there were no drinking laws over there, you really that stupid? And, a room full of full grown women and you are into kids.....really guy really? And, would you want your buddies to see you with some kid.....think ok stupid?

johnsmith
07-25-2017, 09:50 AM
Little man, we floated around off the coast of Nam shooting off illuminous shells at night. That would go on for 30 days, then off to some port fot R&R, places like Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Bangkok, Philipines, we didn't hang around a dump like Viet Nam.

So many of you are so damn stupid about this it's comical.

So you walk into a bar and there sits a 13 year old girl at the bar.........do you honestly believe there were no drinking laws over there, you really that stupid? And, a room full of full grown women and you are into kids.....really guy really? And, would you want your buddies to see you with some kid.....think ok stupid?

Lol...raper

LaMarcus Bryant
07-25-2017, 11:50 AM
That miniature Canadian fag Beiber has a salsa dancing song that I keep hearing at stores.