PDA

View Full Version : Punk ass teens video and laugh as disbled man drowns

SpursforSix
07-21-2017, 10:35 AM
what the fuck

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2017/07/20/teens-filmed-mocked-drowning-man-cocoa-police-say/495518001/

The clip depicts the unidentified teens — ages 14 to 16 — off-camera, laughing as the man screamed off in the distance for help before going under in the murky water just after noon July 9 off Plaza Parkway. There were no calls to 911 from the teens.

“Get out the water, you gonna die” one teen shouted. Another yelled at Dunn, saying, “ain’t nobody fixing to help you, you dumb (expletive).”
Seconds later, Dunn could be heard yelling. Then his head disappeared beneath the water one last time.
“Oh, he just died,” another teen says before laughter ensues. The teens then left the park without telling authorities.

Xevious
07-21-2017, 11:52 AM
Jesus, no words. It sounds like nothing can be done to the kids as far as pressing charges either.

07-21-2017, 11:56 AM
The kids were high though

Trill Clinton
07-21-2017, 12:11 PM
So demonic

Avante
07-22-2017, 12:26 AM
Some people really do need to be stripped down naked, tied to the back of a truck and dragged from El Paso to Little Rock, and....back.

Chris
07-22-2017, 04:59 AM
Yep and they have to live with it the rest of their lives and their family members will give them that cold stare every year at every holiday. Sure they may not feel any remorse now, but that shit will come back to haunt them. This is something out of a Stephen King novel eerie AF.

lefty20
07-22-2017, 06:59 AM
Unreal...

UZER
07-22-2017, 07:32 AM
The level that kids are desensitized these days for another human life is unreal. No sympathy, no empathy, no compassion, no remorse. Sad

Blake
07-22-2017, 01:40 PM
Jesus, no words. It sounds like nothing can be done to the kids as far as pressing charges either.

No good samaritan laws there?

DAF86
07-22-2017, 02:34 PM
I hope a group of kids of the same age get together to beat the living shit out of them and tape it for the rest of us to laugh at them.

redzero
07-22-2017, 02:46 PM
Police said Dunn, who was heavily tattooed, was last seen wearing a black shirt emblazoned with the phrase ‘I’m Blessed,’

lol

and a red hat that read "Only God can judge me," drowned.

Oh, the irony is thick. Thanks for this wonderful story. Made my day.

spurraider21
07-22-2017, 06:47 PM
No good samaritan laws there?
good samaritan laws protect people who try to give aid and cause subsequent damage

i dont think any state has laws that compel you to save people from harm, unless you have a special relationship (parent/child, teacher/student, etc)

Blake
07-22-2017, 09:27 PM
good samaritan laws protect people who try to give aid and cause subsequent damage

i dont think any state has laws that compel you to save people from harm, unless you have a special relationship (parent/child, teacher/student, etc)

Interesting.

I hadn't really looked it up. Was just going off final episode of Seinfeld

Mark Celibate
07-23-2017, 09:06 AM
what the fuck

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2017/07/20/teens-filmed-mocked-drowning-man-cocoa-police-say/495518001/

>African americans

what a shocker

RD2191
07-23-2017, 10:35 AM
What were they supposed to do? TBH. If any of them went after him they'd probably drown too. They could've called 911 but the guy would've probably drowned by the time help got there anyways.

mingus
07-23-2017, 10:37 AM
lol

Why is it ironic?

Trill Clinton
07-23-2017, 10:39 AM
What were they supposed to do? TBH. If any of them went after him they'd probably drown too. They could've called 911 but the guy would've probably drowned by the time help got there anyways.

Darth_Pelican
07-23-2017, 10:45 AM

Not much they could do. The heat that they are getting is the fact that they're laughing while the guy is dying. If they had expressed concern, this wouldn't be much of a story.

Blake
07-23-2017, 11:25 AM

They could've called 911. No buts

Mark Celibate
07-23-2017, 01:04 PM

It's not that, it's the taunting and laughing. To be fair though, one of them actually sounded contrite the whole time and a few of them you could tell felt bad once the guy didn't come back up. Therefore, I kinda give those guys a pass especially considering they were high as sh!t the whole time. When I was 15, I was a punk too.

Fuck the one guy who's squealing with glee as the guy takes his last breath though. I look forward to the inevitable day he ends up with Bubba as his cellmate

SpursforSix
07-23-2017, 01:44 PM
What happened to regard of a life? Maybe they couldn't have saved him. But they could have tried. Who knew how long it would take for the guy to drown. And as mentioned above, at least call 911.

People more concerned about getting a video than trying to help someone.

monosylab1k
07-23-2017, 01:47 PM

You gotta be a special kind of retarded faggot to see that shit and think "Yeah those kids did nothing wrong at all"

lil'mo
07-23-2017, 02:01 PM
lol

How is that ironic?

Fabbs
07-23-2017, 02:08 PM
So why take a chance he might live, continue on with the moron party?

RD2191
07-23-2017, 02:43 PM
You gotta be a special kind of retarded faggot to see that shit and think "Yeah those kids did nothing wrong at all"

They didn't. What did they do wrong?

monosylab1k
07-23-2017, 05:04 PM

Thanks for confirming you're that special kind of retarded faggot.

DPG21920
07-23-2017, 09:16 PM

You are the worst kind of person. I swear.

Chris
07-23-2017, 09:59 PM

x1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Chris
07-23-2017, 10:00 PM
Sorry RD but that's some cold shit tbh

Mark Celibate
07-24-2017, 12:35 AM
has anybody explained why he was even in the water in the first place? The guy was way out there too

DMC
07-24-2017, 04:00 AM
>African americans

what a shocker

:cry BLM

redzero
07-24-2017, 12:03 PM
Did the teens do something wrong? Sure. Did they do something illegal, I don't think so, but the sheriff's department disagrees. They want to charge them with "failing to report a dead body." That's just bullshit.

SpursforSix
07-24-2017, 12:06 PM
Did the teens do something wrong? Sure. Did they do something illegal, I don't think so, but the sheriff's department disagrees. They want to charge them with "failing to report a dead body." That's just bullshit.

Why is is "bullshit"? If they have that law on the books, why wouldn't it apply to these guys?

redzero
07-24-2017, 12:18 PM
It's a stupid law, that's why. I didn't claim that the law didn't apply. If the police are actively trying to find a reason to arrest somebody or press charges, then they are shitty police.

mingus
07-24-2017, 01:38 PM
These ppl will get what's coming to them. What goes around comes around. They won't be laughing when it does.

spurraider21
07-24-2017, 02:51 PM
These ppl will get what's coming to them. What goes around comes around. They won't be laughing when it does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp8-c6lCPFQ

monosylab1k
07-24-2017, 03:09 PM
It's a stupid law, that's why. I didn't claim that the law didn't apply. If the police are actively trying to find a reason to arrest somebody or press charges, then they are shitty police.

Eh, fuck those kids.

redzero
07-24-2017, 05:15 PM
Eh, fuck those kids.

Yeah, but being an asshole isn't illegal. And cops shouldn't start an investigation with, "Let's find a crime to convict them of." Everybody on this forum is guilty of something, if one looks hard enough.

Jamel Dunn put himself in that situation, and no other citizen should have to risk their lives to save his. Or call the cops, for that matter (as if he was going to be patient enough to stop drowning for 20 minutes so the cops could get there). Yeah, what they did was shitty, but it's not a crime nor should it ever be.

Chucho
07-24-2017, 05:19 PM
This is the quality of youth our society is begetting. These dudes are more typical of the times than not. Sad and true.

Chucho
07-24-2017, 05:21 PM
Everybody on this forum is guilty of something, if one looks hard enough.

Didn't have to look very far to convict you of not knowing how to use "ironic" properly.

redzero
07-24-2017, 05:30 PM
Didn't have to look very far to convict you of not knowing how to use "ironic" properly.

He wore a hat that read "Only God Can Judge Me" and died being judged by punk teens. Seems ironic to me.

mingus
07-24-2017, 06:22 PM
Yeah, but being an asshole isn't illegal. And cops shouldn't start an investigation with, "Let's find a crime to convict them of." Everybody on this forum is guilty of something, if one looks hard enough.

Jamel Dunn put himself in that situation, and no other citizen should have to risk their lives to save his. Or call the cops, for that matter (as if he was going to be patient enough to stop drowning for 20 minutes so the cops could get there). Yeah, what they did was shitty, but it's not a crime nor should it ever be.

They could've at least called for help if they couldn't swim or didn't want to. I think it should be a crime. To just laugh while a guy is drowning is not just using your prerogative as a citizen to avoid putting your life at risk to save someone else. It's abusing, exploiting & making a mockery of it.

redzero
07-24-2017, 06:27 PM
No, it shouldn't be a crime. I seriously have to question the reasoning behind all the proponents of lessening our civil liberties. Good Samaritan laws are horseshit.

mingus
07-24-2017, 06:28 PM
It's one thing to avoid playing the role of Good Samaritan. It's another thing entirely to do what they did.

redzero
07-24-2017, 06:40 PM
Say words and record in public? All legal.

mingus
07-24-2017, 07:36 PM
Say words and record in public? All legal.

I think what they did was more than record & say words. They mocked a dude while he was drowning. If that's still legal I think it should be made illegal.

pgardn
07-24-2017, 07:50 PM

Oh.

This is a legal issue.

Back on ignore.
I knew there was something horribly wrong with your punk ass.

Avante
07-24-2017, 10:50 PM
Anyone doing what those kids did need to be shot on sight, fuck these freaks. And if the law doesn't want to go that route then lock them up and make something up so they burn.

I once saw some punks swerve so they could run over a cat,so I picked up a big rock and when they came to the stop sign, I busted out the back window. I was about 14 and fast.

Blake
07-25-2017, 03:07 AM
I once saw some punks swerve so they could run over a cat,so I picked up a big rock and when they came to the stop sign, I busted out the back window. I was about 14 and fast.

And then a few years later, olangapo

SnakeBoy
07-25-2017, 03:50 AM
The level that kids are desensitized these days for another human life is unreal. No sympathy, no empathy, no compassion, no remorse. Sad

Yep. This drunk bitch just streamed her sisters death. She seems like she's more interested in what the internets thinks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFLuuEPUF3w

redzero
07-27-2017, 05:29 AM
I think what they did was more than record & say words. They mocked a dude while he was drowning. If that's still legal I think it should be made illegal.

Dunn is more than welcome to press charges on them for harassment. Oh wait! Never mind.

DAF86
07-27-2017, 01:43 PM

If there isn't a law about not doing anything to prevent a death, that you could have prevented, it needs to be set now. Those fucking morons deserve some kind of punishment, tbh.

DisAsTerBot
07-27-2017, 02:54 PM
I would imagine that not reporting a death/dead body would be illegal

Avante
07-27-2017, 06:53 PM
Three teenage boys are back packing, not far from them a plane goes down. They stand there watching and laughing as a few try to escape the burning wreckage. The kids do nothing to help, they see this as funny.

After everyone is dead, the kids wander off.

A day later the wreckage is found and....a lone survivor....he tells the tale of the laughing kids.

So nothing happens to these kids?

SpursforSix
07-27-2017, 08:04 PM
Three teenage boys are back packing, not far from them a plane goes down. They stand there watching and laughing as a few try to escape the burning wreckage. The kids do nothing to help, they see this as funny.

A day later the wreckage is found and....a lone survivor....he tells the tale of the laughing kids.

Neither. You don't bury survivors.

Avante
07-27-2017, 08:15 PM
Neither. You don't bury survivors.

I'll go slow, you can do this.

OBVIOUSLY....the teenagers thought everyone was dead.....nope~~~~

After getting to the hospital our lone survivor tells about calling out to the boys to help him (both legs broke) and how they just pointed and laughed, then he passed out.

So letting others (two others were screaming for help, they died because of the fire) die when you might have been able to save them is ....ok?

SpursforSix
07-27-2017, 08:30 PM
I'll go slow, you can do this.

OBVIOUSLY....the teenagers thought everyone was dead.....nope~~~~

After getting to the hospital our lone survivor tells about calling out to the boys to help him (both legs broke) and how they just pointed and laughed, then he passed out.

So letting others (two others were screaming for help, they died because of the fire) die when you might have been able to save them is ....ok?

She couldn't operate on her because she was her grandmother.

Avante
07-27-2017, 08:36 PM
She couldn't operate on her because she was her grandmother.

Dude, just how damn far gone are you?

SpursforSix
07-27-2017, 08:48 PM
Dude, just how damn far gone are you?

He stood on an ice block and hung himself.

I. Hustle
07-27-2017, 08:50 PM

Really worried about those teenage boys aren't ya? How do we know where those boys are?

Avante
07-27-2017, 09:01 PM
Really worried about those teenage boys aren't ya? How do we know where those boys are?

Dude, you cannot be this damn stupid, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
07-27-2017, 09:02 PM
He stood on an ice block and hung himself.

Why, really guy, why act like some retard, well?

Avante
07-27-2017, 09:03 PM
How many idiots post here? Texas???

Blake
07-27-2017, 09:07 PM

Kids: "the survivor is lying."

Case closed.

You're an idiot

Avante
07-27-2017, 09:19 PM
Kids....that's a lie.
Survivor....I'd love to take a lie detector test.
Law...sounds good.

After the survivor passes the lie detector test. The teenage boys are made to also take the test, they all flunk.

I. Hustle
07-27-2017, 09:35 PM
Kids....that's a lie.
Law...sounds good.

After the survivor passes the lie detector test. The teenage boys are made to also take the test, they all flunk.

One teenager places a tack in his shoe and all his answers show that he is telling the truth. The next teen gives you up in exchange for his freedom. The last teenager walks away because it they didn't read him his rights or give him the opportunity to talk to his daddy's lawyer.

Avante
07-27-2017, 09:54 PM
One teenager places a tack in his shoe and all his answers show that he is telling the truth. The next teen gives you up in exchange for his freedom. The last teenager walks away because it they didn't read him his rights or give him the opportunity to talk to his daddy's lawyer.

Our lone survivor is the son of the governor of West Virginia, where all this took place. The three teenage boys have been in and out of trouble, all from broken homes, all school drop outs.

Now think stupid,ok?

I. Hustle
07-27-2017, 10:00 PM
Our lone survivor is the son of the governor of West Virginia, where all this took place. The three teenage boys have been in and out of trouble, all from broken homes, all school drop outs.

Now think stupid,ok?

The governor was just brought up on charges of illegally using tax payer money to fund his trips to Subic bay as well as multiple DWI's.
The three teenage boys were in a home that he ran called Sister Mary Margaret's home for wayward boys.

redzero
07-27-2017, 10:59 PM
If there isn't a law about not doing anything to prevent a death, that you could have prevented, it needs to be set now. Those fucking morons deserve some kind of punishment, tbh.

No they do not. Why do so many of you want to lessen our civil liberties?

lefty
07-27-2017, 11:11 PM
:lol Murica

redzero
07-27-2017, 11:19 PM

What about America, you plagiarist from another country who enjoys watching American sports teams?

Avante
07-28-2017, 12:42 AM
The governor was just brought up on charges of illegally using tax payer money to fund his trips to Subic bay as well as multiple DWI's.
The three teenage boys were in a home that he ran called Sister Mary Margaret's home for wayward boys.

Dude, who goes to Subic Bay?

07-28-2017, 05:48 AM

mingus
07-28-2017, 06:19 AM
Dunn is more than welcome to press charges on them for harassment. Oh wait! Never mind.

He's dead. I joke about dead people all the time. I ain't a prude. But your insinuation that what you did is in any way comparable to what they did is dumb.

Blake
07-28-2017, 08:03 AM
Kids....that's a lie.
Law...sounds good.

5th amendment. No polygraph forced on kids.

You're an idiot.

DAF86
07-28-2017, 12:41 PM
No they do not. Why do so many of you want to lessen our civil liberties?

Your liberties end when the liberties of other people begin. Harassing a guy who is on the brink of death fucks with the liberties of that person. If you don't want to help fine, but don't get involved in any other way. I could easily make a case stating that the taunting of those morons distressed the guy drawning, and prevented him from being able to put all his senses on saving his life.

redzero
07-28-2017, 01:59 PM
Literally nothing those teens did affected the outcome of that day. Nothing. They should not be charged for anything at all.

DAF86
07-28-2017, 02:02 PM
Literally nothing those teens did affected the outcome of that day. Nothing. They should not be charged for anything at all.

Highly arguable on court.

redzero
07-28-2017, 02:06 PM
Highly arguable on court.

What is arguable? They call the police, Jamel drowns. They don't call the police, Jamel drowns. They offer words of support, Jamel drowns. They criticize him, Jamel drowns.

Words don't keep anybody afloat. The only person to blame for what happened that day, is dead.

SpursforSix
07-28-2017, 02:15 PM

It's unknown. If the police could have arrived in a few minutes, there would have been a chance to resuscitate him.

DAF86
07-28-2017, 02:17 PM
What is arguable? They call the police, Jamel drowns. They don't call the police, Jamel drowns. They offer words of support, Jamel drowns. They criticize him, Jamel drowns.

Words don't keep anybody afloat. The only person to blame for what happened that day, is dead.

Again. All of that, highly arguable.

redzero
07-28-2017, 02:23 PM
Again. All of that, highly arguable.

That's reasonable doubt. "Highly arguable" doesn't get anybody convicted.

SpursforSix
07-28-2017, 02:33 PM
Don't forget that one of the kids says, "we could have done something".

redzero
07-28-2017, 02:35 PM
Don't forget that one of the kids says, "we could have done something".

Well, since they said it, then that makes it true.

SpursforSix
07-28-2017, 02:41 PM
Well, since they said it, then that makes it true.

It acknowledges that one of them believed they did the wrong thing.

redzero
07-28-2017, 02:44 PM
It acknowledges that one of them believed they did the wrong thing.

So?

Avante
07-28-2017, 05:04 PM
Apartment complex on fire, kid sees the screaming lady on the second floor all he has to do is let down the metal stairs. He laughs and walks off. This is all caught on camera by a guy heading over to help, he's too late.

So when this video is seen.......................