PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Just realized just being intimate with your spouse burns more calories...

apalisoc_9
07-23-2017, 11:42 AM
Than a whole baseball game...

Seriously you can't make this stuff up...

:lmao

Literrally, Baseball burns as much calories as seating down on a chair..

I gotta admit though, you need extreme buttcheeks muscle to be able to carry a chair with your ass..so here's to baseball and that unique skill :toast

Clipper Nation
07-23-2017, 12:07 PM
What about being intimate with two of your teammates in a locker room shower stall?

http://deadspin.com/brazilian-soccer-club-rocked-by-locker-room-double-hand-1796682838

:lmao Povertyball

DMC
07-23-2017, 12:28 PM

I gotta admit though, you need extreme buttcheeks muscle to be able to carry a chair with your ass..so here's to baseball and that unique skill :toast

Why are you concerned about burning calories? Oh that's right, 3rd worlder. Sounds like baseball is your game.

midnightpulp
07-23-2017, 02:06 PM
Baseball living rent free.

midnightpulp
07-23-2017, 02:12 PM
What about being intimate with two of your teammates in a locker room shower stall?

http://deadspin.com/brazilian-soccer-club-rocked-by-locker-room-double-hand-1796682838

:lmao Povertyball

That big ass smile on his face :lol

apalisoc_9
07-23-2017, 02:19 PM
I don't know why fatball fans are so obssessed with who fucks who :lol

Bunch of insecure cuckloads..:lol

Silver&Black
07-23-2017, 02:21 PM
Zero povertyball fans have even mentioned the double handjob. They know that picture is the end of povertyball vs. beisbol feud.

Beisbol wins.

midnightpulp
07-23-2017, 02:34 PM
Zero povertyball fans have even mentioned the double handjob. They know that picture is the end of povertyball vs. beisbol feud.

Beisbol wins.

Also because it isn't surprising to them. That kind of disgusting behavior is par for the course in TicTacTrot.

http://thumb.besoccer.com/media/img_news/kovacevic-siempre-carinoso.jpg?size=600x

I'm sure he gave those guys a double handjob after the game. :lol

whitemamba
07-23-2017, 02:47 PM
This got gay pretty quick. As do most of these threads.

midnightpulp
07-23-2017, 03:03 PM

Of course it's gonna get gay. We're taking about soccer.

apalisoc_9
07-23-2017, 03:06 PM
Leave it to the baseball crew to turn every thread into Gay Stuff..:lmao

Clipper Nation
07-23-2017, 03:06 PM
I don't know why fatball fans are so obssessed with who fucks who :lol

Bunch of insecure cuckloads..:lol
Thread title: "Just realized just being intimate with your spouse burns more calories..."

Clipper Nation
07-23-2017, 03:08 PM
Glad to see you're admitting that povertyball-related content is "gay stuff." :toast

midnightpulp
07-23-2017, 03:17 PM

Just take the L. As Silver&Black said, the double handjob video was the final nail in the coffin.

whitemamba
07-23-2017, 04:01 PM
Of course it's gonna get gay. We're taking about soccer.

sup mid, how bout that Ball boy..

DMC
07-23-2017, 05:27 PM

Almost as soon as you clicked the thread linky, amirite?

DMC
07-23-2017, 05:28 PM
Just take the L. As Silver&Black said, the double handjob video was the final nail in the coffin.

But the faggot kneeling lost more calories than a fatball player standing in centerfield.

Clipper Nation
07-23-2017, 05:30 PM
But the faggot kneeling lost more calories than a fatball player standing in centerfield.
Since when did you start counting calories, Fat Hands?

DMC
07-23-2017, 05:33 PM
Since when did you start counting calories, Fat Hands?

Right after I counted your banners, 0.

07-23-2017, 06:40 PM

:lmao tbh

whitemamba
07-23-2017, 06:58 PM
Almost as soon as you clicked the thread linky, amirite?

come on D, you better than that.

Chris
07-23-2017, 07:08 PM
Thread backfire after 1st response :lol

midnightpulp
07-23-2017, 07:21 PM
Thread backfire after 1st response :lol

Apa and the soccer crew just to need to wave the white flag. They've been taking heavy losses all summer. It's over. There's no recovering from the double hand job bomb.

midnightpulp
07-23-2017, 07:40 PM
:lol

http://oi68.tinypic.com/9a8qqq.jpg

Silver&Black
07-23-2017, 07:42 PM

http://oi68.tinypic.com/9a8qqq.jpg

RIP Tic-Tac-Toe Ball

Venti Quattro
07-23-2017, 09:07 PM
:lmao Beisbol

DMC
07-23-2017, 09:07 PM
come on D, you better than that.

I'm tired. :cry :lol;

midnightpulp
07-23-2017, 09:12 PM
:lmao Beisbol

Ready for Det Dodgers parade?

But :lol Angels

Venti Quattro
07-23-2017, 09:13 PM
Ready for Det Dodgers parade?

But :lol Angels

:lmao Angels

midnightpulp
07-23-2017, 09:17 PM
:lmao Angels

:lol you remember. (e.g. when we used to laugh at The machine for his Angels devotion).

Venti Quattro
07-23-2017, 09:26 PM
:lol you remember. (e.g. when we used to laugh at The machine for his Angels devotion).

But god damn did he have a hot wife. TheMACHINE you are a true ST legend

whitemamba
07-23-2017, 10:40 PM
I'm tired. :cry :lol;

Sugar rush isn't a joke , that crash is serious.:lol

DMC
07-24-2017, 03:39 AM
Sugar rush isn't a joke , that crash is serious.:lol

No sugar, I'm 400lbs and diabetic.

dfens
07-24-2017, 06:17 AM

living the american dream tbh :lmao

BD24
07-24-2017, 11:17 AM
Jesus that double handjob is some gay shit. Wow. I thought you guys were exaggerating, but nope literally a dude giving his teammates handies in the shower

whitemamba
07-24-2017, 03:22 PM
How did it get to this level tbh?

UNT Eagles 2016
07-24-2017, 05:36 PM
Astros will beat the dodgers

dfens
07-24-2017, 06:05 PM
you know whats funny tbh? the thread title evokes activities phsycally incompatible with your average 300 lbs beysball fan tbh. I mean can you image DMC having sex? that's either suicide by heart attack or homicide by asphyxiation.

OP should try to give simpler examples, like the number of times needed to go to closest Mcdonalds tbh.

midnightpulp
07-24-2017, 08:21 PM
you know whats funny tbh? the thread title evokes activities phsycally incompatible with your average 300 lbs beysball fan tbh. I mean can you image DMC having sex? that's either suicide by heart attack or homicide by asphyxiation.

OP should try to give simpler examples, like the number of times needed to go to closest Mcdonalds tbh.

Average soccer fans are fatter. Have you looked at an EPL crowd lately?

DMC
07-24-2017, 08:35 PM
How did it get to this level tbh?

I lost about 200lbs last year.

DMC
07-24-2017, 08:36 PM

Why would you try to imagine another man having sex?

dfens
07-24-2017, 10:54 PM

I like to laugh son tbh.

whitemamba
07-24-2017, 11:06 PM
I lost about 200lbs last year.
Can we get a before and after #transformationtime

midnightpulp
07-24-2017, 11:18 PM

Um, he's a soccer fan.

apalisoc_9
07-24-2017, 11:41 PM
Um, he's a soccer fan.

You haven't given your thoughts on the atrocious spurs offseason.

I told you kawhi leaving is a real possibility. He never gets credit in San Antonio and worse pop likes to think of as a robot without inddividual aspirations.

98 million for mills and pau bro..98 million for two players that are completely utterly garbage against the warriors.

midnightpulp
07-24-2017, 11:52 PM
You haven't given your thoughts on the atrocious spurs offseason.

I told you kawhi leaving is a real possibility. He never gets credit in San Antonio and worse pop likes to think of as a robot without inddividual aspirations.

98 million for mills and pau bro..98 million for two players that are completely utterly garbage against the warriors.

As Cub would say, "Grim Business."

And I don't know what the solution is. CP3 was kind of the final hope (typically holds his own and outplays Wardell). Kyrie would be a great fit. I don't like him in a vacuum, but this team desperately needs a volume chucking guard who is a threat off the dribble. Don't know how the Spurs would swing it. They have no assets, obviously.

Just have to hope Bryn Forbes has some potential, I guess, but :lol Summer League.

End of the day, Warriors are too damn stacked. The Spurs actually have a nice team, but compared to the Warriors, every roster looks like a broken pile of shit.

apalisoc_9
07-25-2017, 12:05 AM
As Cub would say, "Grim Business."

And I don't know what the solution is. CP3 was kind of the final hope (typically holds his own and outplays Wardell). Kyrie would be a great fit. I don't like him in a vacuum, but this team desperately needs a volume chucking guard who is a threat off the dribble. Don't know how the Spurs would swing it. They have no assets, obviously.

Just have to hope Bryn Forbes has some potential, I guess, but :lol Summer League.

End of the day, Warriors are too damn stacked. The Spurs actually have a nice team, but compared to the Warriors, every roster looks like a broken pile of shit.

It isn't though. It's literally functioning becauseof Kawhi.

Aldridge-Green-Leonard are the only three players I expect to have an overall positive impact this season and Aldridge is mental midget and wants out.

The Spurs look lile a broke pile of shit compared to a few teams..not just the warriors.

midnightpulp
07-25-2017, 12:07 AM
It isn't though. It's literally functioning becauseof Kawhi.

Aldridge-Green-Leonard are the only three players I expect to have an overall positive impact this season and Aldridge is mental midget and wants out.

The Spurs look lile a broke pile of shit compared to a few teams..not just the warriors.

They should still be the favorites to go to the WCF. CP3+Harden won't work. Both need the ball.

dfens
07-25-2017, 12:26 AM
Average soccer fans are fatter. Have you looked at an EPL crowd lately?

why yes I have and I can easily tell you that an EPL fan is guaranteed to lose some weight at a game, by actively cheering for his team. Meanwhile a beisball fan goes to the game to eat burgers :lmao:lmao:lmao

:lmao:lmao:lmao reach harder tbh.

Spurtacular
07-25-2017, 02:52 AM
Spouse=Partner for OP :lmao

apalisoc_9
07-25-2017, 04:56 AM
why yes I have and I can easily tell you that an EPL fan is guaranteed to lose some weight at a game, by actively cheering for his team. Meanwhile a beisball fan goes to the game to eat burgers :lmao:lmao:lmao

These fat americans :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
07-25-2017, 05:05 AM
OP is a povertyball fan so he's fortunate Canada allows gay marriage or else he wouldn't be burning any such calories.

What is the gay guy hijabi scene like up north?

dfens
07-25-2017, 05:12 AM
OP is a povertyball fan so he's fortunate Canada allows gay marriage or else he wouldn't be burning any such calories.

What is the gay guy hijabi scene like up north?

eating burgers is our national pastime and I am offended :cry
half the world is gay because they're football fans but I'm free in merica :cry
make america great again :cry
football without using your feet :cry
world champs in a 1 country league :cry

lmao all this pointless gay talk just shows how most of you losers are closet homosexuals unable to come up with something better tbh ... not point fingers but it's kind of obvious. Stop hiding sons, it's 2017. :lol

midnightpulp
07-25-2017, 05:50 AM
eating burgers is our national pastime and I am offended :cry
half the world is gay because they're football fans but I'm free in merica :cry
make america great again :cry
football without using your feet :cry
world champs in a 1 country league :cry

lmao all this pointless gay talk just shows how most of you losers are closet homosexuals unable to come up with something better tbh ... not point fingers but it's kind of obvious. Stop hiding sons, it's 2017. :lol

Triggered?

We're just making an observation. Soccer has more homoerotic activity than any other sport. Sounds like you can't handle it for some reason. You homophobic, bro?

midnightpulp
07-25-2017, 05:52 AM

https://media2.giphy.com/media/l4FGjbkZ0b1ACFa6c/giphy.gif

http://www.trbimg.com/img-58ced90a/turbine/bal-adam-jones-game-saving-catch-robs-teammate-manny-machado-20170319

vs.

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/0f5ae410c26c476c82a8ae904695b6a8/soccer-coca-cola-football-league-two-notts-county-v-cheltenham-town-gcg9ct.jpg

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/885ddc424a8144b69031845e547cf72f/soccer-coca-cola-football-championship-queens-park-rangers-v-sheffield-gbngww.jpg

dfens
07-25-2017, 06:07 AM
Triggered?

We're just making an observation. Soccer has more homoerotic activity than any other sport. Sounds like you can't handle it for some reason. You homophobic, bro?

son you keep talking about it tbh, I just don't give a fuck :lol Keep telling yourself that other people care or are interested.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/l4FGjbkZ0b1ACFa6c/giphy.gif

http://www.trbimg.com/img-58ced90a/turbine/bal-adam-jones-game-saving-catch-robs-teammate-manny-machado-20170319

vs.

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/0f5ae410c26c476c82a8ae904695b6a8/soccer-coca-cola-football-league-two-notts-county-v-cheltenham-town-gcg9ct.jpg

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/885ddc424a8144b69031845e547cf72f/soccer-coca-cola-football-championship-queens-park-rangers-v-sheffield-gbngww.jpg

:lmao son do you even look from where you take the GIFs? can't you see the first one is from a fucking CUBA - JAPAN game ? :lmao
even in your football pictures besides the one obese guy/couple the rest are normal. smh you can't even cherry pick :lmao

son up your game tbh, you suck at this.

07-25-2017, 06:11 AM
:wow

Time for the graphs mid!!!

midnightpulp
07-25-2017, 06:17 AM
son you keep talking about it tbh, I just don't give a fuck :lol Keep telling yourself that other people care or are interested.

:lmao son do you even look from where you take the GIFs? can't you see the first one is from a fucking CUBA - JAPAN game ? :lmao
even in your football pictures besides the one obese guy/couple the rest are normal. smh you can't even cherry pick :lmao

son up your game tbh, you suck at this.

You fell into your own fuckin' trap :lol

Your original comment:

Meanwhile a beisball fan goes to the game to eat burgers

You didn't specify nationality. If you're gonna play the troll game, you need to tighten your shit up. It's why you DoubleHandjobBall crew take so many Ls.

Let's continue:

https://www.xtremeidiots.com/uploads/001238/assets/liverpool.jpg

vs.

http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrities/jessica-alba/first-pitch-at-brewers-vs-dodgers-baseball-game-in-los-angeles/Jessica-Alba:-First-pitch-at-Brewers-vs-Dodgers-Baseball-Game--01.jpg

midnightpulp
07-25-2017, 06:29 AM
:wow

Time for the graphs mid!!!

I should make a graph of all the Ls you guys took in this debate. :lol

Clipper Nation
07-25-2017, 07:08 AM
CP3 was kind of the final hope (typically holds his own and outplays Wardell).
:lol Since when?

dfens
07-25-2017, 07:14 AM
You fell into your own fuckin' trap :lol

Your original comment:

You didn't specify nationality. If you're gonna play the troll game, you need to tighten your shit up. It's why you DoubleHandjobBall crew take so many Ls.

Let's continue:

https://www.xtremeidiots.com/uploads/001238/assets/liverpool.jpg

vs.

http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrities/jessica-alba/first-pitch-at-brewers-vs-dodgers-baseball-game-in-los-angeles/Jessica-Alba:-First-pitch-at-Brewers-vs-Dodgers-Baseball-Game--01.jpg

look son at this point it's obvious you're a just a milleanial living on spurstalk. You talk like a milleneal, you argue like one, resorting to japanese beisball fans :lmao using triggered :lmao using Ls :lmao walls of text :lmao zero knowledge :lmao no intelligence in trolling so you just resort to volume and walls of text :lmao mistaking obnoxiousness for intellect :lmao

real talk son, are you even 16 tbh?

midnightpulp
07-25-2017, 07:18 AM
:lol Since when?

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id1_hint=Chris+Paul&player_id1_select=Chris+Paul&player_id1=paulch01&idx=players&player_id2_hint=Stephen+Curry&player_id2_select=Stephen+Curry&player_id2=curryst01&idx=players

(Since Wardell's prime ~2014) Based purely on stats, I do give Wardell the edge, but CP3 could at least keep pace for the most part. Tony, Microwave, Murray, and Forbes wouldn't be able to offer half the production of Wardell.

midnightpulp
07-25-2017, 07:20 AM
look son at this point it's obvious you're a just a milleanial living on spurstalk. You talk like a milleneal, you argue like one, resorting to japanese beisball fans :lmao using triggered :lmao using Ls :lmao walls of text :lmao zero knowledge :lmao no intelligence in trolling so you just resort to volume and walls of text :lmao mistaking obnoxiousness for intellect :lmao

real talk son, are you even 16 tbh?

Calls me the millennial but uses a shit load of emojis.

I know you Germans are dense, but I thought you'd at least be able to grasp irony.

07-25-2017, 07:31 AM
Yeah, don't forget to include the fact that football is still the biggest sport in the world :lol

midnightpulp
07-25-2017, 07:42 AM
Yeah, don't forget to include the fact that football is still the biggest sport in the world :lol

Justin Bieber is probably the best seller "artist" in the world over the last decade. What's your point? And what's that have to do with soccer being full of diving twinks who like to give each other handjobs in the showers?

DMC
07-25-2017, 07:45 AM
Can we get a before and after #transformationtime

You'd need a panoramic monitor

dfens
07-25-2017, 08:28 AM

I know you Germans are dense, but I thought you'd at least be able to grasp irony.

son I thought my nigga 140 was joking but I see what he meant with you .. god bless and stay safe tbh :lol

apalisoc_9
07-25-2017, 10:27 PM
Germans are easily the easiest white people I've dealt with by far...I'm sure meeting Germans in Germany might be a little different.

Also, french whites are just the worst and Canadian conservatives....terrible people. Plain stupid..

The Americans I've met haven't been too bad surprisingly...but then I havent talk to them that much in america.

apalisoc_9
07-25-2017, 10:30 PM
The only L's i see Germans are taking is in their woman...What do they feed women in bavaria? They shouldn't be that too far away from swedes as far as genetics is concerned but them German women look way too manly..at least on average..I'm sure there's a good number of decent looking ones..but still.

dfens
07-26-2017, 02:53 AM
The only L's i see Germans are taking is in their woman...What do they feed women in bavaria? They shouldn't be that too far away from swedes as far as genetics is concerned but them German women look way too manly..at least on average..I'm sure there's a good number of decent looking ones..but still.

feminism tbh:depressed
that's why people like me take jobs where you spend half the time in italy/greece/eastern europe :lol italy, romania, ukraine are where the truly high quality women can be found. the whole package tbh.

Spurtacular
07-26-2017, 12:43 PM
Spouse=Partner for OP :lmao

Down Under
07-26-2017, 10:35 PM
Germans are easily the easiest white people I've dealt with by far...I'm sure meeting Germans in Germany might be a little different.

Also, french whites are just the worst and Canadian conservatives....terrible people. Plain stupid..

The Americans I've met haven't been too bad surprisingly...but then I havent talk to them that much in america.
Come to Australia mate, few bogans but most people pretty chilled. There's some interesting one's on this site though :lol

DMC
07-28-2017, 04:58 PM

It's well known that when a Russian man is thinking about a German woman, he's actually thinking about a Swedish man.

RsxPiimp
07-28-2017, 05:35 PM
It's well known that when a Russian man is thinking about a German woman, he's actually thinking about a Swedish man.

it's also well known that when you're thinking about a man (or woman) you're actually thinking about a chow or snack.

dfens
07-28-2017, 06:22 PM
it's also well known that when you're thinking about a man (or woman) you're actually thinking about a chow or snack.

that fat nigga can only think about burgers tbh, only woman in he's thinking about is the waitress ... tbh :lol

apalisoc_9
07-28-2017, 06:29 PM
Yeah..its always funny when fat ugly dudes start talking about women.

Like dude...

DMC
07-28-2017, 08:49 PM

I've seen your third world profile. Don't try to pretend that wasn't you, Haitian refugee.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-28-2017, 11:46 PM

Those are emoticons, not emojis.

emojis aren't the classic faces with expressions. they're generally the non-face prop shit used on twitter, ig, and sometimes fb.

RsxPiimp
07-29-2017, 12:21 AM
I've seen your third world profile. Don't try to pretend that wasn't you, Haitian refugee.

come at me bro

DMC
07-29-2017, 01:32 AM
come at me bro

With a job offer or a bucket of soapy water and a sponge?

dfens
07-29-2017, 08:25 AM
With a job offer or a bucket of soapy water and a sponge?

be honest tbh, it's a bucket of KFC :lmao

RsxPiimp
07-29-2017, 08:28 AM

apalisoc_9
07-29-2017, 11:38 AM

DMC
07-29-2017, 11:46 AM

That's very "american hero" of you to say.

webshad
07-29-2017, 12:14 PM
son I thought my nigga 140 was joking but I see what he meant with you .. god bless and stay safe tbh :lol

He doesn't watch baseball either. Notice how often he is on Spurstalk and missing all those baseball games. :lol

It's just a pride thing, but deep inside he knows it's not a demanding sport.

07-29-2017, 05:19 PM
He doesn't watch baseball either. Notice how often he is on Spurstalk and missing all those baseball games. :lol

It's just a pride thing, but deep inside he knows it's not a demanding sport.
Truthbombs, tbh..