PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio immigrant smuggling truck

Fabbs
07-23-2017, 01:31 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/police-8-dead-in-truck-20-dire-in-immigrant-smuggling-case/ar-AAoEEzl?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

WTF :(

Fabbs
07-23-2017, 01:39 PM
Houston 2003:

In the May 2003 case, the immigrants were being taken from South Texas to Houston. Prosecutors said the driver heard them begging and screaming for their lives but refused to free them. The driver was sentenced to nearly 34 years in prison AFTER A FEDERAL APPEALS COURT OVERTURNED THE MULTIPLE LIFE SENTENCES HE HAD RECEIVED.

smh Defense Liaryers and the Injustice System.

Fabbs
07-23-2017, 01:58 PM
Tyrone Williams, driver in the 2003 Houston deaths of 18 human trafficked.
http://cbsnews2.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2003/05/15/dd66c5f5-a642-11e2-a3f0-029118418759/thumbnail/620x350/5e544d49f3053f2c8036314a07b1b68c/image554151x.jpg

mingus
07-25-2017, 01:28 AM
It gets hot as fuck in those. In the dead of heat down here being in there for that long...damn. Basically, it's like being in a sauna for 3 hrs.

D_Admiral
07-27-2017, 03:11 AM
Misleading thread title , there is a difference between immigrant and illegal immigrant

Fabbs
07-27-2017, 08:17 AM
Misleading thread title , there is a difference between immigrant and illegal immigrant
Did you ask Multimoderator to change it?

Blake
07-27-2017, 09:01 AM

Because the smuggling of legal immigrants is a thing.

D_Admiral
07-27-2017, 01:39 PM
Because the smuggling of legal immigrants is a thing.

the wording matters,

immigrant smuggling can suggest one that is already an immigrant being smuggled out or back in .

it's illegal immigrant smuggling

Blake
07-27-2017, 03:37 PM
the wording matters,

immigrant smuggling can suggest one that is already an immigrant being smuggled out or back in .

it's illegal immigrant smuggling

So you're saying the smuggling of legal aliens is a real thing.

You have any examples of this?

Avante
07-27-2017, 06:19 PM
What I've never understood is what is with all those kids those people can't afford to raise? Where is the..."picking fruit won't feed the 8 of us"....at?

Has a Mexican ever had a babysitter? Everywhere they go here comes the entire tribe.

I. Hustle
07-27-2017, 06:52 PM
What I've never understood is what is with all those kids those people can't afford to raise? Where is the..."picking fruit won't feed the 8 of us"....at?

Has a Mexican ever had a babysitter? Everywhere they go here comes the entire tribe.

LMAO of course the racist pedo came running in.

Avante
07-27-2017, 07:01 PM
LMAO of course the racist pedo came running in.

Not a pedo ya dumb fuck.

Where did I make anything up, try....realist.

Silver&Black
07-27-2017, 07:05 PM

He should have said San Antonio "Undocumented Workers" tbh

spurraider21
07-27-2017, 07:07 PM
thats like saying there's a difference between a finger and a thumb

an immigrant is someone who moves to another country to live there. illegal immigrants by definition are still immigrants

Trainwreck2100
07-27-2017, 07:28 PM

yes but there's also a similarity, they're both fucking immigrants.

Avante
07-27-2017, 07:43 PM
Are you kidding me?

Who gives a fuck about how something was said? Mexicans die in truck.....bottom line.

07-27-2017, 07:50 PM
Are you kidding me?

Who gives a fuck about how something was said? Mexicans die in truck.....bottom line.
Hey old faggot, don't you have anything else to do? Those kids aren't gonna rape themselves

Avante
07-27-2017, 07:55 PM
Hey old faggot, don't you have anything else to do? Those kids aren't gonna rape themselves

Dude, don't you ever tire of being a tag along and an idiot? Don't you have any interests, anything other than leeching off everyone else?

07-27-2017, 08:18 PM

Avante
07-27-2017, 08:25 PM
What a loser, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I. Hustle
07-27-2017, 08:46 PM
Not a pedo ya dumb fuck.

Where did I make anything up, try....realist.

Things pedos say for $200, Alex.

I want to apologize. I found your picture online and you do look exactly like the drawing you did a while back.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ikxCOGEgX3g/STVEYjb9fuI/AAAAAAAAB88/GIpaLtmKr7U/s400/whole_crain_family.jpg

Avante
07-27-2017, 08:53 PM
Things pedos say for $200, Alex.

I want to apologize. I found your picture online and you do look exactly like the drawing you did a while back.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ikxCOGEgX3g/STVEYjb9fuI/AAAAAAAAB88/GIpaLtmKr7U/s400/whole_crain_family.jpg

Never seen anyone try as hard as you do and the sad part is ya suck at this.

Dude, be clever, creative, original, ok? Young guy far away from home in Olongapo....see the creativity there? Look at the play that gets, yep....just like I knew it would. You little shits are that simple..ok?

Now try something not so damn stupid,ok?

I. Hustle
07-27-2017, 09:33 PM
Never seen anyone try as hard as you do and the sad part is ya suck at this.

Dude, be clever, creative, original, ok? Young guy far away from home in Olongapo....see the creativity there? Look at the play that gets, yep....just like I knew it would. You little shits are that simple..ok?

Now try something not so damn stupid,ok?

What's to try? You're a pedo. I say that you're a pedo. Easy as that. I showed you plenty of info that proves there were underage girls in those bars and you keep saying that there weren't. You admitted to it then you backtracked.

So is that you in the picture or not?

Avante
07-27-2017, 09:42 PM
What's to try? You're a pedo. I say that you're a pedo. Easy as that. I showed you plenty of info that proves there were underage girls in those bars and you keep saying that there weren't. You admitted to it then you backtracked.

So is that you in the picture or not?

Dude, I was there in 70-72, ok stupid? What you are talking about came later, ok? All I talked about was the sex slavery situation not underage sex, ok stupid? I never saw anyone I thought was some kid in a bar, ok dummy? And, in a room full of full grown women who is................

Just how fucking stupid are you?

I. Hustle
07-27-2017, 09:58 PM
Dude, I was there in 70-72, ok stupid? What you are talking about came later, ok? All I talked about was the sex slavery situation not underage sex, ok stupid? I never saw anyone I thought was some kid in a bar, ok dummy? And, in a room full of full grown women who is................

Just how fucking stupid are you?

70-72 huh?

I've already posted backup that this was going on in the 60s and 70s.

Chucho
07-27-2017, 11:00 PM
Never seen anyone try as hard as you do

Splits with ST.net
Chumpsky and his ST career leading 100k posts and his subsequent shame
Kool and his lies upon lies, but at least he stopped
The people who bought this place.
You trying to substantiate things that could be proven with simple pics but thinking Google and Wiki copy and paste hatchet jobs are dispelling what everyone calls you out on.

There's a handful right there. You aren't an expert on who tries too hard. As an objective, non-lifer STer, I am qualified to make these calls. Not you. Not that anyone finds you an expert on anything except lying and child predation.

Avante
07-28-2017, 12:36 AM
70-72 huh?

I've already posted backup that this was going on in the 60s and 70s.

I never saw it.

Dude, not into kids, ok guy? And if I saw some guy messing with a kid I/m kicking his ass,, now what about that don't you get?

Avante
07-28-2017, 12:40 AM
Splits with ST.net
Chumpsky and his ST career leading 100k posts and his subsequent shame
Kool and his lies upon lies, but at least he stopped
The people who bought this place.
You trying to substantiate things that could be proven with simple pics but thinking Google and Wiki copy and paste hatchet jobs are dispelling what everyone calls you out on.

There's a handful right there. You aren't an expert on who tries too hard. As an objective, non-lifer STer, I am qualified to make these calls. Not you. Not that anyone finds you an expert on anything except lying and child predation.

Dude, you will never find anyone anywhere who can hang with Avante when it comes to this combo...

sprinting
football
blues
rasslin'
sci fi/fantasy/supernatural novel

...Avante is the master, and I can prove it.

You got that bitch?

D_Admiral
07-28-2017, 05:35 AM
thats like saying there's a difference between a finger and a thumb

an immigrant is someone who moves to another country to live there. illegal immigrants by definition are still

immigrants yet they are also still illegal. I'm sure the people who came here legally to work, and bought property here as a legal citizen love to be thrown into toe same generalization of your definition that illegal immigrant and immigrant are interchangeable because there is no difference in meaning

D_Admiral
07-28-2017, 05:40 AM

Yes, this thread title

By by the way legal alien implies a legal, citizen who has not been given citiZenship which isn't the same as an immigrant or an illegal immigrant

D_Admiral
07-28-2017, 05:47 AM

D_Admiral
07-28-2017, 05:48 AM

I'm sure the legal immigrants that live here appreciate your generalization of what an immigrant is

D_Admiral
07-28-2017, 05:49 AM
Are you kidding me?

wording matters when people are trying to push an agenda

Blake
07-28-2017, 09:32 AM
Yes, this thread title

No, this thread title is not an example of legal immigrant smuggling.

Why would legal immigrants be smuggled in the back of a hot truck? Why didn't they just take a bus?

spurraider21
07-28-2017, 09:57 AM
yet they are also still illegal. I'm sure the people who came here legally to work, and bought property here as a legal citizen love to be thrown into toe same generalization of your definition that illegal immigrant and immigrant are interchangeable because there is no difference in meaning
I don't really care what they think. My parents are immigrants. Just because people are sensitive and don't want to be lumped in doesn't mean the definition of immigrant magically changes.

Blake
07-28-2017, 10:08 AM
wording matters when people are trying to push an agenda

Do you think the Associated Press is trying to push an agenda here?

D_Admiral
07-28-2017, 12:27 PM
I don't really care what they think. My parents are immigrants. Just because people are sensitive and don't want to be lumped in doesn't mean the definition of immigrant magically changes.

So to you there is no difference between an immigrant and illegal immigrant

spurraider21
07-28-2017, 01:08 PM
So to you there is no difference between an immigrant and illegal immigrant
There's a difference between legal and illegal immigrants. they're both immigrants though.