PDA

View Full Version : Feds arrest IT staffer for Wasserman Schultz trying to leave country

ducks
07-25-2017, 06:29 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/25/feds-arrest-it-staffer-for-wasserman-schultz-trying-to-leave-country.html

TSA
07-25-2017, 06:32 PM
And it begins

https://i.redd.it/8rxaj89uxsbz.png

Interesting tidbit at the end...Glenn Simpson is now cooperating with intelligence committee

Pavlov
07-25-2017, 06:36 PM
Looks like Simpson was holding out for the same terms team Trump got.

hater
07-25-2017, 06:55 PM
Boom there goes hillarys fat ass

Reck
07-25-2017, 07:20 PM
hillarys

*DING

hater
07-25-2017, 07:22 PM
Fat ass

DMX7
07-25-2017, 07:28 PM
FAKE NEWS

TSA
07-25-2017, 11:56 PM

Chris
07-26-2017, 02:46 AM
Trump

*ding

TSA
07-26-2017, 12:00 PM
djohn2oo8 I'm going to employ your Mensch strategy to get this thread more active.

Chris
07-26-2017, 12:42 PM
Libs avoiding this thread :lol

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 12:49 PM
Libs avoiding this thread :lolNot a lot to it at this point tbh. Maybe you could tell us why you think it's so important, Chris?

TSA
07-26-2017, 01:30 PM
RandomGuy get in here and scoff at the Daily Caller Awan brothers article and than be sure to post your vanity fair article :rollin

Chris
07-26-2017, 01:33 PM
RandomGuy get in here and scoff at the Daily Caller Awan brothers article and than be sure to post your vanity fair article :rollin

:lmao

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 01:37 PM
RandomGuy get in here and scoff at the Daily Caller Awan brothers article and than be sure to post your vanity fair article :rollinOK, what's the big bad Dem conspiracy here? Or are you just saying the brothers were blackmailing the Democrats what did the conspiracy?
Just spell it out for once.

TSA
07-26-2017, 01:39 PM
OK, what's the big bad Dem conspiracy here? Or are you just saying the brothers were blackmailing the Democrats what did the conspiracy?
Just spell it out for once.

You don't have my theory saved in your notebook from when I discussed it 6 months ago? :rollin

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 01:48 PM
You don't have my theory saved in your notebook from when I discussed it 6 months ago? :rollinWell, if you think making it personal helps you there's nothing stopping you. It always happens when I ask you what you actually think happened. Not unlike my questioning 9/11 truthers tbh.

TSA
07-26-2017, 02:06 PM
Well, if you think making it personal helps you there's nothing stopping you. It always happens when I ask you what you actually think happened. Not unlike my questioning 9/11 truthers tbh.

What happens is you keep asking for things after already having the answer.
Sometimes I throw you a crumb, sometimes I don't.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 02:11 PM
What happens is you keep asking for things after already having the answer.
Sometimes I throw you a crumb, sometimes I don't.What happens is you stonewall for no apparent reason. I mean a thread like this comes up and you say something like "See? It's all happening just like I said it would." Well, what did you say would happen? What is really going on? You talk like you have so many things all figured out, I thought you would be eager to share your knowledge. For some weird reason, all you do is get cryptic and evasive when asked simple questions like "What do you think really happened?"

I don't want to make this a big feud. I just can't figure out why you seem to shrink from actual discussion so often.

SnakeBoy
07-26-2017, 02:23 PM

:lol

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 02:25 PM
Law enforcement authorities for months have been looking into how Awan may have double-billed the House for equipment like computers, iPads, monitors, keyboards and routers.

OMG THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

WHAT A SCOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL LIBCUCK TEARS OVER THIS MASSIVE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 02:26 PM
:yield:yield
"remember remember the 27th of july"

TSA
07-26-2017, 02:34 PM
What happens is you stonewall for no apparent reason. I mean a thread like this comes up and you say something like "See? It's all happening just like I said it would." Well, what did you say would happen? What is really going on? You talk like you have so many things all figured out, I thought you would be eager to share your knowledge. For some weird reason, all you do is get cryptic and evasive when asked simple questions like "What do you think really happened?"

I don't want to make this a big feud. I just can't figure out why you seem to shrink from actual discussion so often.

What part of this are you having trouble with?

"What happens is you keep asking for things after already having the answer.
Sometimes I throw you a crumb, sometimes I don't."

when you make shit up like "See? It's all happening just like I said it would" I don't bother to respond. You don't want a serious conversation. You rarely ever do. When I feel like you do I'll discuss things with you, when I feel you just want to drag a simple thing out for 2 or 3 pages I'll ignore you. Sometimes when I'm bored I'll play along.

TSA
07-26-2017, 02:36 PM
OMG THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

WHAT A SCOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL LIBCUCK TEARS OVER THIS MASSIVE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The data theft is what the FBI was after. It's been less than a day, be patient.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 02:40 PM
What part of this are you having trouble with?

"What happens is you keep asking for things after already having the answer.
Sometimes I throw you a crumb, sometimes I don't."

when you make shit up like "See? It's all happening just like I said it would" I don't bother to respond. You don't want a serious conversation. You rarely ever do. When I feel like you do I'll discuss things with you, when I feel you just want to drag a simple thing out for 2 or 3 pages I'll ignore you. Sometimes when I'm bored I'll play along.So the stonewall is back up.

This is not a surprise. It's a pattern.

Of course I want a serious conversation, but to do that I have to know what the other person is actually thinking. And yes, you post shit like "And it begins" and expect everyone to know WTF you are talking about. You did it in this very thread.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269826&p=9100497&viewfull=1#post9100497

What begins?

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 02:40 PM
The data theft is what the FBI was after. It's been less than a day, be patient.

you bitched that nobody was responding to this thread now youre admitting that there isnt much of a story yet.

maybe well wait.

TSA
07-26-2017, 02:47 PM
you bitched that nobody was responding to this thread now youre admitting that there isnt much of a story yet.

maybe well wait.

I laughed that there was more whining about a Boy Scout jamboree than data theft of dozens of members of congress by a foreign national hired by the DNC

TSA
07-26-2017, 02:48 PM
So the stonewall is back up.

This is not a surprise. It's a pattern.

Of course I want a serious conversation, but to do that I have to know what the other person is actually thinking. And yes, you post shit like "And it begins" and expect everyone to know WTF you are talking about. You did it in this very thread.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269826&p=9100497&viewfull=1#post9100497

What begins?

The takedown of the Awan family and now figuring out why Wasserman-Schultz personally kept him employed and threatened police for the return of laptops.

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 02:51 PM
I laughed that there was more whining about a Boy Scout jamboree than data theft of dozens of members of congress by a foreign national hired by the DNC

but thats not the story that is posted.

the story in the op is the arrest of a former it worker who may have double-billed the House for equipment like computers, iPads, monitors, keyboards and routers.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 02:51 PM
The takedown of the Awan family and now figuring out why Wasserman-Schultz personally kept him employed and threatened police for the return of laptops.Oh, that's it?

Occam's razor says it's pretty simple blackmail. What do you think it is?

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 02:53 PM
donald trump jr reveals he lied about meeting with russians about damaging info on the clintons during the campaign = "theres no evidence of collusion, no charges files."

an it staffer gets arrested for trying to flee the country on bank fraud charges = "HOLY SHIT IT BEGINS, THIS WILL BRING DOWN THE ENTIRE DNC, VIVA TRUMP, MAGA!!!!!!!!!!"

TSA
07-26-2017, 02:57 PM
donald trump jr reveals he lied about meeting with russians about damaging info on the clintons during the campaign = "theres no evidence of collusion, no charges files."

an it staffer gets arrested for trying to flee the country on bank fraud charges = "HOLY SHIT IT BEGINS, THIS WILL BRING DOWN THE ENTIRE DNC, VIVA TRUMP, MAGA!!!!!!!!!!"

Which one of those is a crime?

TSA
07-26-2017, 02:59 PM
Oh, that's it?

Occam's razor says it's pretty simple blackmail. What do you think it is?

Some blackmail for sure. I'm more curious what they had to blackmail her.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 02:59 PM
Which one of those is a crime?Kushner's lying about it actually is a crime. Imagine your outrage if Hillary had failed to disclose hundreds of meetings and had to amend the disclosure form several times.

Adam Lambert
07-26-2017, 03:08 PM
Which one of those is a crime?

which one of those peoples actions really matter in the larger scheme of things?

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 03:08 PM
Some blackmail for sure. I'm more curious what they had to blackmail her.Why do you think an FBI investigation would make the specifics public? They seem to have him on plenty of charges.

TSA
07-26-2017, 03:10 PM
Kushner's lying about it actually is a crime. Imagine your outrage if Hillary had failed to disclose hundreds of meetings and had to amend the disclosure form several times.

State the law that was broken and then how many people have seen jail time for said crime.

Hillary run for President. Not Kushner.

TSA
07-26-2017, 03:10 PM
which one of those peoples actions really matter in the larger scheme of things?

The guy who was arrested by the FBI.

TSA
07-26-2017, 03:12 PM
Why do you think an FBI investigation would make the specifics public? They seem to have him on plenty of charges.

You think this all stops with Awan?

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 03:16 PM
State the law that was broken and then how many people have seen jail time for said crime.

Hillary run for President. Not Kushner.It says right on the form “I have read the instructions and I understand that if I withhold, misrepresent, or falsify information on this form, I am subject to the penalties for inaccurate or false statement (per U.S. Criminal Code, Title 18, section 1001), denial or revocation of a security clearance, and/or removal and debarment from Federal service.”

Is this news to you?

I concede that violations are rarely prosecuted. Usually clearances are denied or revoked.

Do you personally think Kushner should face no consequences?

TSA
07-26-2017, 03:31 PM
It says right on the form “I have read the instructions and I understand that if I withhold, misrepresent, or falsify information on this form, I am subject to the penalties for inaccurate or false statement (per U.S. Criminal Code, Title 18, section 1001), denial or revocation of a security clearance, and/or removal and debarment from Federal service.”

Is this news to you?

I concede that violations are rarely prosecuted. Usually clearances are denied or revoked.

Do you personally think Kushner should face no consequences?

I've already stated to fine him if need be. But don't act like he's the first to omit and have to amend forms before, sounds fairly common.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 03:35 PM
I've already stated to fine him if need be. But don't act like he's the first to omit and have to amend forms before, sounds fairly common.Actually I will act like he is the first to omit hundreds of meetings over several revisions with no consequences whatsoever since I have never heard of such a case. If you have, feel free to post it.

There is no way to interpret that other than his being a security risk. Let him go back and try to save his real estate business on his own. He was never qualified to do perform any of his assigned roles in the first place. I would love to see a defense of his qualifications without deflection.

TSA
07-26-2017, 03:38 PM
Actually I will act like he is the first to omit hundreds of meetings over several revisions with no consequences whatsoever since I have never heard of such a case. If you have, feel free to post it.

There is no way to interpret that other than his being a security risk. Let him go back and try to save his real estate business on his own. He was never qualified to do perform any of his assigned roles in the first place. I would love to see a defense of his qualifications without deflection.

I don't have any need to defend him or his qualifications.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 03:41 PM
I don't have any need to defend him or his qualifications.I didn't say you would or could defend his qualifications or ask you to do so but thanks for volunteering to refuse.

TSA
07-26-2017, 03:42 PM
I didn't say you would or could defend his qualifications or ask you to do so but thanks for volunteering to refuse.

Ok. Maybe you will find a willing volunteer. Best of luck.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 03:45 PM
Ok. Maybe you will find a willing volunteer. Best of luck.As long as we have you on record as refusing a request that was never made, everything will be fine.

TSA
07-26-2017, 03:50 PM
As long as we have you on record as refusing a request that was never made, everything will be fine.

:lol ST notebook

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 03:50 PM
:lol ST notebook:lol making it personal again

TSA
07-26-2017, 03:53 PM
As long as we have you on record as refusing a request that was never made, everything will be fine.

:lol "we"
:lol spurstalk family

Chris
07-26-2017, 03:58 PM

He's referring to his MPD. Prayers for Pav

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 03:59 PM
:lol spurstalk family:lol who has ever used those words besides you right now?
:lol can't stop making it personal.

DMC
07-26-2017, 04:02 PM
*ding

*ding

TSA
07-26-2017, 06:04 PM
iMjNXJASkig

Mikeanaro
07-26-2017, 06:26 PM
FAKE NEWS
¨IT¨ wasnt.

Mikeanaro
07-26-2017, 06:28 PM
Wow, Yahoo has nothing to say about ¨IT¨.

Mikeanaro
07-26-2017, 06:33 PM
Kushner's lying about it actually is a crime. Imagine your outrage if Hillary had failed to disclose hundreds of meetings and had to amend the disclosure form several times.
Hillary said she landed under sniper fire in Bosnia.
Barry blamed Bengazhi attack on a viral video, all lies, kill them.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 06:34 PM
Wow, Yahoo has nothing to say about ¨IT¨.About Awan? They have the AP story near the top of the news page.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 06:35 PM
Hillary said she landed under sniper fire in Bosnia.
Barry blamed Bengazhi attack on a viral video, all lies, kill them.If you can show me the laws broken and death as the penalty, sure.

hater
07-26-2017, 06:37 PM

Imagine your outrage if Kushner had destroyed his email server

Mikeanaro
07-26-2017, 06:38 PM
If you can show me the laws broken and death as the penalty, sure.
Same crime than Kushner, kill him and kill Barrick the lying president and Hillaria Secretary of the State ex FLOTUS etc.

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 06:39 PM
Imagine your outrage if Trump Jr had destroyed his email serverImagine if you could go three posts without a Hillary deflection.

hater
07-26-2017, 06:40 PM
Imagine if you could go three posts without a Hillary deflection.

Imagine if you posted with your real acct :lol

Pavlov
07-26-2017, 06:45 PM
Imagine if you posted with your real acct :lolYou think you are imagining this account?

OK.

hater
07-26-2017, 06:53 PM
You think you are imagining this account?

OK.

Ok M

RedStripe
07-29-2017, 04:24 PM
A most massive scandal! Boooo on these Awans.

ZKzzyOsvajc

Mikeanaro
07-29-2017, 11:18 PM
Jesus Christ another slobbering mongoloid. It's astounding that you worship and blindly follow people that hate you because you're a piece of shit racist.

You need to kill yourself
So I say kill Trump´s son in law, kill Barry the gorilla, and kill Hillary the lesbian, because all 3 LIED
And you make it a race issue?Get a brain
:lol Worships a loser
:lol¨Bonnerific¨ thats the perfect definition of a brainless idiot, and dares to call other ¨mongoloid¨ which is a racist term.

Mikeanaro
07-30-2017, 01:51 PM
No, you stupid piece of shit. The fact that you're a cocksucker for the leaders of the brainless. You are the problem. You're inability to have a cogent fucking thought, independent of conspiracy mongers is exactly what makes you the lowest form of inbred life on the planet.

Quit it being a mindless piece of shit mongoloid, or kill your self. It's that simple you worthless fuck of a stain
I didnt even read this whole reply, you are useless, calling me ¨mongoliod¨ while accusing me of ¨racist¨
Ethered by your own words.
You need to born again, restart get some education, and anger managements sessions.

Mikeanaro
07-30-2017, 03:28 PM
lol. Now you're misrepresenting god? Yet you suck the cock of the people that are the antithesis of what they try to use organized religion to brainwash the stupidest of the stupid. You check all the boxes of human shitiness must be rmt's loser piece of shit husband.
Not even reading, TRUMP CONCEDED!

Galileo
07-30-2017, 09:27 PM
This scandal will soon engulf Wasserman-Schultz, Pelosi, Obama, Clinton, the DNC, Wikileaks, and Seth Rich. They are going down!!!!!!!!

TSA
07-31-2017, 08:43 PM
A most massive scandal! Boooo on these Awans.

ZKzzyOsvajc

Holy shit this thing goes waaaaaay deep.

TSA
07-31-2017, 08:43 PM

AaronY
07-31-2017, 09:03 PM

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder307/75333307.jpg

Pavlov
07-31-2017, 10:26 PM
Holy shit this thing goes waaaaaay deep.Again, you really should read up on sources before pimping them.

rmt
07-31-2017, 10:26 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder307/75333307.jpg

Is that a joke? Her brother - LOL.

TSA
07-31-2017, 10:29 PM
Again, you really should read up on sources before pimping them.

What are you disputing in the video?

Pavlov
07-31-2017, 10:41 PM
What are you disputing in the video?Ever since you tried to pimp Cat Stevens mind control guy I'm not giving you the benefit of the doubt. Post the same stuff from a non piece of shit source an I'll watch.

Or have you defoo-ed?

apalisoc_9
07-31-2017, 10:45 PM
When is pavlov posting with his chump account? :lol

TSA
07-31-2017, 10:46 PM
Ever since you tried to pimp Cat Stevens mind control guy I'm not giving you the benefit of the doubt. Post the same stuff from a non piece of shit source an I'll watch.

Its the most detailed and well sourced video I've seen on this whole thing. No point in discussing further if you haven't even watched it.

Pavlov
07-31-2017, 10:48 PM
Its the most detailed and well sourced video I've seen on this whole thing. No point in discussing further if you haven't even watched it.REMEMBER REMEMBER NOON BOOM DEFOO

Again, non piece of shit source pls.

TSA
07-31-2017, 10:52 PM
No point in discussing further if you haven't even watched it.

Pavlov
07-31-2017, 10:56 PM
So no other BOOM source?

Of course you don't want to discuss it.

Even if I watched the whole hour ten.

Have you Googled "defoo" yet? :lol

Pavlov
08-01-2017, 11:35 AM
Its the most detailed and well sourced video I've seen on this whole thing. No point in discussing further if you haven't even watched it.Pretty much ten minutes of recapping what is already known with a solid hour of passive aggressive snark.

In short: loldefooboom.

Reck
08-01-2017, 11:40 AM

It's ok. Trump is OK with people not recusing themselves in these type of situations so he can stay. Right?

Chris
08-01-2017, 06:31 PM
3 Attorneys Found Dead In Wasserman Schultz Florida District In 2 Weeks

http://yournewswire.com/attorneys-dead-wasserman-schultz/

ducks
08-01-2017, 06:37 PM
wtf

Thread
08-01-2017, 06:50 PM

http://yournewswire.com/attorneys-dead-wasserman-schultz/

It's a good start.

Pavlov
08-01-2017, 07:30 PM

http://yournewswire.com/attorneys-dead-wasserman-schultz/He's afraid a year later?

TSA
08-01-2017, 08:31 PM
This story is unsurprisingly getting little coverage.

Pavlov
08-01-2017, 08:45 PM
This story is unsurprisingly getting little coverage.

A year later?

Who are the three attorneys?

Adam Lambert
08-01-2017, 09:01 PM
must be a media conspiracy
even fox news is in on it
cant have anything to do with the credibility of the story

TSA
08-01-2017, 09:28 PM
A year later?

Who are the three attorneys?

I was speaking to the arrest of Awan and the little coverage its receiving.

Chris
08-04-2017, 05:39 PM
Wasserman Schultz Says Laptop She Sought To Keep From Police Was Awan’s, Not Hers

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz never actually saw the computer she fought to block the Capitol Police from examining as evidence in a criminal case against her IT aide by saying it was hers, she told the South Florida Sun-Sentinel Thursday.

She threatened “consequences” on May 18 for the chief of the Capitol Police unless the laptop was returned — despite police contending it was needed to help determine whether a staffer may have violated the House’s cybersecurity.

“This was not my laptop. I have never seen that laptop. I don’t know what’s on the laptop,” she said Thursday. She said it was Imran’s laptop but purchased using taxpayer funds from her office.

After the exchange with Capitol Police Chief Matthew Verderosa, Wasserman Schultz fought to block access to the laptop so vehemently that she hired an outside law firm to argue constitutional issues, an exceedingly rare step.

In the May hearing on the Capitol Police’s budget, she repeatedly posed hypotheticals about if a member loses their laptop and it is found by police. The police chief, clearly aware of the situation to which she is referring, says if the laptop belongs to a criminal suspect, it may be seized as evidence.

“If a Member loses equipment and it is found by your staff and identified as that member’s equipment and the member is not associated with any case, it is supposed to be returned. Yes or no?… My understanding is the the Capitol Police is not able to confiscate Members’ equipment when the Member is not under investigation,” she said.

She opened her questioning of Verderosa by saying “I’d like to know how Capitol Police handle equipment that belongs to a member or staffer that’s been lost in the Capitol complex and found or recovered by one of your officers. What happens?”

But after Verdosa said “if it’s part of an ongoing case, then there are additional things that need to be done,” she repeatedly characterized the hypothetical laptop as that of a member.

Even if one of her staffers is under investigation, a laptop that belongs to her should not be viewable as evidence unless she herself is under investigation, she said.

“I mean in a specific sense. If the member loses the equipment, says they lose the equipment, and it is found by the Capitol Police, it is supposed to be returned.”

The chief responded, “if ownership has been established, it will be returned. If it’s subject to an ongoing investigation, there are additional things,”

She concluded: “I think you’re violating the rules when you conduct your business that way and you should expect that there will be consequences.”

In the Thursday interview, she said Imran misplaced his laptop in a Capitol office building.

Wasserman Schultz acknowledged to the Sun-Sentinel that Imran is suspected by House authorities of transferring data from the House network, in addition to theft. She refused to fire him until he was arrested by the FBI trying to fly to Pakistan, saying because she wanted police to share evidence with her but they would not.

In explaining the heated exchange with the police chief, she told the paper “I was trying to get more information, I wanted to make sure [police] were following the rules.”

She told the paper she has now allowed police to examine the laptop; on July 19th Fox News reported that she had been blocking the review for months due to “speech and debate clause” issues but was now open to “negotiating” over access.

Wasserman Schultz spokesman David Damron did not immediately respond to questions from The Daily Caller News Foundation, including whether there were any restrictions imposed on the access she granted.

He also did not say how the speech and debate clause would have applied to the laptop of an IT technician who worked part-time for several members. It is intended to give immunity for statements members make in the carrying out of their direct legislative duties, such as preparation for committee hearings.

Her local paper called her “defiant” in the interview, saying she kept Imran — who had access to all of her congressional emails as well as her personal iPad password — on staff even after police told her he was the target of a criminal investigation into cybersecurity issues because “you have to stand up for what’s right.”

“I would do it again,” she said, saying she had “racial and ethnic profiling concerns.” (Imran and his brother have repeatedly been accused of fraud by other Muslims in civil court cases, and an ongoing civil case alleging life insurance fraud, their stepmother says Imran said he was “very powerful” and would have people kidnapped if she called police on him. She said he wiretapped her and wanted her to help him access money in Pakistan.)

Wasserman Schultz also said it was “absurd” to say that Imran was fleeing the country. Both he and his wife Hina Alvi — also employed by Wasserman Schultz as an IT person — bought round-trip flights, but also wired hundreds of thousands of dollars to Pakistan and listed one house for sale and accepted a buyer for another on the day Imran left for the airport.

The FBI says it believes Hina has no intention of returning to the US, and it arrested Imran July 24 as he tried to board a flight to Pakistan. Damron has previously declined to tell TheDCNF what Hina told the office about her trip, if anything, but it removed her from its payroll two days after she left.

Wasserman Schultz said Imran requested unpaid leave from her office for a trip. “When you’re trying to flee, you don’t fill out a form with your employer and go on unpaid leave.”

But tenants who rented houses from Imran told TheDCNF he has routinely left the country for long periods of time. No gaps corresponding with unpaid absences are visible in Wasserman Schultz’s salary records in recent years.

The Sun-Sentinel said she has refused to speak personally about the issue until now, and quoted her as saying “I’ve been on vacation,” she said. “I’m not hiding, and I have no reason to hide.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/04/wasserman-schultz-says-laptop-she-sought-to-keep-from-police-was-awans-not-hers/

clambake
08-04-2017, 05:42 PM
get that fucker

Chris
08-05-2017, 12:53 PM
https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20621941_119523002024869_6870278576938862256_n.jpg ?oh=39c5b8a7e054380baf6017363a3107a9&oe=5A37605A

boutons_deux
08-05-2017, 02:02 PM
I was speaking to the arrest of Awan and the little coverage its receiving.

Are Fox and Breitbart covering it non-stop?

Has twit Trash tweeted about it?

Your point is that an alleged crook like Awan means the entire DNC, Dems are also crooks?

CosmicCowboy
08-05-2017, 02:56 PM
https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20621941_119523002024869_6870278576938862256_n.jpg ?oh=39c5b8a7e054380baf6017363a3107a9&oe=5A37605A
Lol

Pavlov
08-06-2017, 01:13 AM
Even the New York Post is having trouble buying the grand TSA REMEMBER REMEMBER NOON BOOM DEFOO conspiracy theory.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/05/what-the-house-it-scandal-was-really-about/

ducks
08-17-2017, 05:03 PM
Report: Wasserman Schultz's IT Aide Awan Indicted

Chris
08-17-2017, 05:49 PM
Report: Wasserman Schultz's IT Aide Awan Indicted

:tu first step or domino in the Clinton cartel

TSA
11-29-2017, 10:40 PM
:tu first step or domino in the Clinton cartel
Hard Drive Tied to Wasserman Schultz Is Central To Imran Awan Case
http://amp.dailycaller.com/2017/11/29/hard-drive-tied-to-wasserman-schultz-is-central-to-imran-awan-case/

dabom
11-29-2017, 10:48 PM
http://amp.dailycaller.com/2017/11/29/hard-drive-tied-to-wasserman-schultz-is-central-to-imran-awan-case/

Hey man, do you believe the stuff you post?

Pavlov
11-29-2017, 11:17 PM
http://amp.dailycaller.com/2017/11/29/hard-drive-tied-to-wasserman-schultz-is-central-to-imran-awan-case/It's tied.

TIED!

Chris
11-29-2017, 11:33 PM

Wasserman Schultz fought to prevent law enforcement from looking at the laptop, threatening a police chief with “consequences” and implying it was “a member’s” laptop. She hired an outside lawyer, Bill Pittard, who specializes in the “speech and debate” clause of the Constitution that is designed to protect lawmakers from persecution for political stances, but lawmakers have used to try to stymie criminal probes in the past.

Extremely telling imo I remember watching this on video and it was pretty awkward for the officers who were just following SP.

The briefing warned that “all five of the shared employees system administrators collectively logged onto the [House Democratic] Caucus system 5,735 times, or an average of 27 times per day,” even though only one of them was authorized.

Jesus.

The hearing, set for Thursday, was postponed to Jan. 8.

Fingers crossed but I'm guessing it will continue to get postponed..

Chris
11-29-2017, 11:39 PM
Here it is. Look at her asking the same question over and over like Pav hoping for a different answer and then threatening the officer with consequences :lol

iMjNXJASkig

Pavlov
11-29-2017, 11:44 PM
So what crime are you saying Wasserman-Schultz committed, Chris?

TSA?

Chris
11-29-2017, 11:59 PM

TSA?

How about bank fraud and obstruction of justice?

Pavlov
11-30-2017, 12:01 AM
How about bank fraud and obstruction of justice?OK, let's discuss those charges she isn't actually charged with.

Explain each crime you have accused her of committing.

Chris
11-30-2017, 12:05 AM
Chris can you do my homework for me? I don't like reading, it makes my brain hurt!

Pavlov
11-30-2017, 12:43 AM
Shut him down again....

RandomGuy
11-30-2017, 07:14 AM
Hey man, do you believe the stuff you post?

No, he does not. Kind of obvious after a while.

pgardn
11-30-2017, 08:14 AM

TSA?

The real crime.

She is as much of a jerk as Hannity or Trump but female and a democrat.

TSA
11-30-2017, 11:34 AM

TSA?

stupid question as she wasn't arrested and charged with anything.

Pavlov
11-30-2017, 11:42 AM
stupid question as she wasn't arrested and charged with anything.Well I got two different answers.

So what is the significance of this case with what you acknowledge to be the Clinton cartel?

TSA
11-30-2017, 11:44 AM
No, he does not. Kind of obvious after a while.

What part of the article is not to be believed?

That the defendant's attorney is trying to block prosecutor's from using Wasserman Schultz's laptop as evidence?
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/6140499/41/1/united-states-v-awan/

That these weren't the items found in the backpack?
#1 a Pakistani ID card with the name Mohommed Ashraf Awan
#2 a copy – not original – of a driver’s license with name Imran Awan
#3 a copy (front and back) of his congressional ID
#4 an Apple laptop with the homescreen initials ‘RepDWS’
#5 composition notebooks with notes handwritten saying ‘attorney client privilege’ and possibly discussing case details below
#6 loose letters addressed to US Attorney of DC discussing the apparent owner of the bag being investigated.

That Wasserman Schultz originally denied the laptop was hers?
http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/exclusive-did-imran-want-capitol-police-to-find-wasserman-schultzs-laptop/

TSA
11-30-2017, 11:49 AM
Well I got two different answers.

So what is the significance of this case with what you acknowledge to be the Clinton cartel?

Won't know if anything is tied to the Clinton's until we find out what Awan was transferring and what is on Wasserman Schultz laptop.

The strangest thing about this is the contents of the backpack that someone obviously wanted to be found.

RandomGuy
11-30-2017, 11:57 AM
What part of the article is not to be believed?

Funny how you didn't state what you believed in this post that responded to me saying "I don't think TSA believes the stupid shit he posts". Thank you for clearing that up.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Pavlov
11-30-2017, 12:26 PM
Won't know if anything is tied to the Clinton's until we find out what Awan was transferring and what is on Wasserman Schultz laptop.

The strangest thing about this is the contents of the backpack that someone obviously wanted to be found.
So it's just innuendo.

OK.

TSA
11-30-2017, 01:04 PM
Funny how you didn't state what you believed in this post that responded to me saying "I don't think TSA believes the stupid shit he posts". Thank you for clearing that up.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

I don't do dabom

Funny how you avoided your questions.

Pavlov
11-30-2017, 01:35 PM
I don't do dabom

Funny how you avoided your questions.:lol You can't complain about anyone avoiding questions anymore.

TSA
11-30-2017, 01:36 PM
:lol You can't complain about anyone avoiding questions anymore.

:lol neither can you

Pavlov
11-30-2017, 01:38 PM
:lol neither can you:lol You never even ask me what I think about anything. You demand confirmations of facts that are already accepted -- which is a complete waste of time and a stalling tactic in itself.

TSA
11-30-2017, 01:40 PM
:lol You never even ask me what I think about anything. You demand confirmations of facts that are already accepted -- which is a complete waste of time and a stalling tactic in itself.

How are you feeling today?

Pavlov
11-30-2017, 01:45 PM
How are you feeling today?Fine.

How do you think this connects to the Clintons?

TSA
11-30-2017, 01:50 PM
Fine.

How do you think this connects to the Clintons?

When did I say this connects to the Clintons?

Pavlov
11-30-2017, 02:01 PM
When did I say this connects to the Clintons?So you're saying this doesn't connect to the Clintons.

OK.

dabom
11-30-2017, 02:02 PM
I don't do dabom

What does that mean? And are you scared of me, brah?

TSA
11-30-2017, 02:08 PM
So you're saying this doesn't connect to the Clintons.

OK.

You brought the Clinton's up out of nowhere. Why?

Pavlov
11-30-2017, 02:12 PM
You brought the Clinton's up out of nowhere. Why?Chris did.

You posted a link in direct response to his post, which you quoted.

:lol Did you even read his post?

Yes or no.

RandomGuy
11-30-2017, 02:28 PM

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

I don't do dabom

QED.

I have stopped reading your shit, and feel no real compunction to answer your questions, given your sophistry.

Now what?

TSA
11-30-2017, 02:45 PM
QED.

I have stopped reading your shit, and feel no real compunction to answer your questions, given your sophistry.

Now what?

I thought you stopped reading my shit, yet here you are, responding.

TSA
12-20-2017, 02:25 PM

TSA
12-20-2017, 02:36 PM
House IT Aides Ran Car Dealership With Markings Of A Nefarious Money Laundering Operation

The used car dealership known as CIA never seemed like an ordinary car dealership, with inventory, staff and expenses.

On its Facebook page, CIA’s “staff” were fake personalities such as “James Falls O’Brien,” whose photo was taken from a hairstyle model catalog, and “Jade Julia,” whose image came from a web page called “Beautiful Girls Wallpaper.”

If a customer showed up looking to buy a car from Cars International A, often referred to as CIA, Abid Awan — who was managing partner of the dealership while also earning $160,000 handling IT for House Democrats — would frequently simply go across the street to another dealership called AAA Motors and get one.

“If AAA borrows a car to Cars International and they have a customer, it was simply take the car across the street and sell it, and then later on give the profit back or not,” Nasir Khattak, who ran the longstanding AAA dealership, testified in a lawsuit. “There was no documentation… If you go and try to dissect, you will not be able to make any sense out of them because there were many, dozens and dozens, of cars transferred between the two dealerships and between other people.”

Khattak did not explain why he would ruin his existing business to help the Awans. “All of those transactions was to support Cars International A from AAA Motors,” he testified. “That’s why I did not make any money from my dealership because my resources were supporting Cars International A.”

He said only Imran Awan knew what became of the money. “It was Imram, [Abid] Awan’s brother, who was running the business in full control,” he said.

Imran Awan and his family members were congressional IT aides who investigators said made unauthorized access to the House Democratic Caucus server thousands of times. At the same time as they worked for and could read all the emails of congressmen who sat on committees like Intelligence, Homeland Security and Foreign Affairs, they also ran a car dealership that took money from a Hezbollah-linked fugitive and whose financial books were indecipherable and business patterns bizarre, according to testimony in court records.

While Imran and Abid Awan ran their car dealership in Falls Church, Va. in the early part of the decade, Drug Enforcement Agency officials a few miles away in Chantilly were learning that the Iranian-linked terrorist group frequently deployed used car dealerships in the US to launder money and fund terrorism, according to an explosive new Politico expose.

The money that disappeared between the Awans’ dealership, some $7 million in congressional pay, the equipment suspected of disappearing from Congress under their watch, and their other side businesses — all while they displayed few signs of wealth and frequently haggled in court over small amounts of money — raise questions about whether the Awans might have been laundering money or sending it to a third party.

“Based on the modest way Awan was living, it is my opinion that he was sending most of his money to a group or criminal organization that could very well be connected with the Pakistani government,” said Wayne Black, a private investigator who served as law enforcement group supervisor in Janet Reno’s Miami public corruption unit. “My instincts tell me Awan was probably operating a foreign intelligence gathering operation on US soil.”

Officials told Politico that prosecutors refused to help them punish top Hezbollah operatives involved in its money laundering network because of political concerns, such as fears of jeopardizing the Obama administration’s deal with Iran. Similarly, the Awans, who had close relationships to House Democrats including Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Gregory Meeks, have not been charged with any crimes surrounding the dealership nor with their House activities. The disclosure of a House IT breach shortly before the election by Pakistani-born Democratic staffers would have had political fallout.

Shortly before the 2016 election, investigators found huge amounts of House equipment unaccounted for under the Awans’ stewardship, and when they looked into the family further, they found that they had logged in to members’ computers for whom they did not work. There were signs that the House Democratic Caucus’ server “is being used for nefarious purposes” by the Awans, according to a House investigation, and “steps are being taken to conceal their activity.”

Politico tells the story of Ali Fayad, a “Ukraine-based arms merchant suspected of being a Hezbollah operative moving large amounts of weapons to Syria:”

Lebanese arms dealer Ali Fayad Ali Fayad, a suspected top Hezbollah operative whom agents believed reported to Russian President Vladimir Putin as a key supplier of weapons to Syria and Iraq, was arrested in Prague in the spring of 2014. But for the nearly two years Fayad was in custody, top Obama administration officials declined to apply serious pressure on the Czech government to extradite him to the United States, even as Putin was lobbying aggressively against it.

Abid Awan is married to a Ukranian named Nataliia Sova, who was herself on the House payroll as an IT aide in 2010 and 2011 for Reps. Emmanuel Cleaver, Ted Deutch, and Gabby Giffords. Abid incorporated Cars International in 2008, and Cars International A in 2009, taking out loans from the Congressional credit union while omitting the dealership from House financial disclosures. It was not clear how he could have been working at both the dealership and a high-paid congressional job.

In 2010, the CIA dealership took a $100,000 loan from Dr. Ali Al-Attar, who is of Iranian heritage and was a minister in the Iraqi government, according to court records. Al-Attar is a fugitive wanted by the U.S. government. Philip Giraldi, a former CIA officer, wrote that Attar “was observed in Beirut, Lebanon conversing with a Hezbollah official” in 2012–shortly after the loan was made.

The money was moved from Ali Al-Attar through accounts intended for Fairfax County real estate. Both Imran Awan and Khattak — who also put up $200,000 in cash as an investor in CIA — had realtors licenses.

It’s not clear where the dealership’s money was going, because it was sued by at least five different people on all ends of a typical car business who said they were stiffed. CIA didn’t pay the security deposit, rent or taxes for its building, it didn’t pay wholesalers who provided cars, and it sold broken cars to people and then refused to honor the warranties, the lawsuits say.

“The consignment agreements state it clearly that either Mr. Awan sells the cars for the agreed price no less $62,200 or return my cars back. I need my cars back,” Issmail Alchaleh, one wholesaler, wrote in court documents. Some of the consignment agreements use the same VIN for multiple cars.

Abid declared bankruptcy in 2010 to discharge debts racked up by the car dealership. One person who was listed on bankruptcy documents as being owed money by the dealership, Rao Abbas, later appeared on the House payroll as an IT aide, even though his most recent job experience was working at McDonalds. Democrats have refused to explain why they hired him.

Abid kept ownership of two houses in the bankruptcy by saying he was separated or divorcing from Sova, but even this year, they were still together, and Sova used Abid’s residence when incorporating her own car companies. Sova established a mysterious company called Alain LLC in 2009, followed by Discover EZ Car Buying Co. in 2014 and Regional Car Center Inc. in 2015. Virginia incorporation documents list Abid’s home address as the businesses’ location, and a Google search did not reveal any evidence of the dealerships existing, which is incongruous for a line of work where basic revenue depends on making sure potential customers know where to find them.

Other opaque companies, such as New Dawn 2001 and Acg LLC, were also established in 2011 out of Imran’s house.

A relative of the Awans told TheDCNF that Abid sent huge quantities of iPads and iPhones to Pakistan and that Imran frequently talked about Russia. They also sent money to a Pakistani police officer. The brothers’ stepmother, Samina Gilani, said in court documents that when the family spends time in Pakistan, the brothers are escorted by a motorcade of Pakistani government agents. Rep. Yvette Clarke, a New York Democrat who employed Abid, filed paperwork saying that $120,000 in technology equipment went missing while Abid managed it for the office.

Despite brothers Imran, Abid and Jamal and Imran’s wife, Hina Alvi, all making chief-of-staff level salaries of $160,000 on Capitol Hill, they displayed few signs of wealth in the US, further raising questions about where all the money was going. Abid is in a lawsuit against his stepmother after Abid replaced her with himself on his father’s life insurance policy, and his attorney, Jim Bacon, told a judge he needed money. Imran’s lawyer said his children were living in squalor. They reported few holdings on their House ethics disclosures.

They bought houses will little money down, then rented them out, insisting that rent be paid in cash, tenants told TheDCNF. Sources said the FBI generated Suspicious Activity Reports hundreds of pages long based on large cash deposits and international wires.

Members of Congress have refused to acknowledge what is well-known among the House bureaucracy, that investigators found conclusive evidence that the Awans wantonly violated House IT regulations. “There’s no question about it: If I was accused of a tenth of what these guys are accused of, they’d take me out in handcuffs that same day,” a fellow House IT aide said. But fellow IT aides with knowledge pertinent to the case said the FBI hasn’t even interviewed them.

Politico’s money-laundering story echoed similar themes: “Right now, we have 50 FBI agents not doing anything because they know their Iran cases aren’t going anywhere,” including investigations into allegedly complicit used-car dealers, a prosecutor said.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/19/house-it-aides-ran-car-dealership-with-markings-of-a-nefarious-money-laundering-operation/

TSA
12-20-2017, 03:06 PM

TSA
12-20-2017, 03:09 PM
Pavlov your boy George Webb doing work

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 03:46 PM
Pavlov your boy George Webb doing work"Anonymous conspiracy theorist compliments George Webb."

Did you ever find Eric Bravermann, TSA?

Yes or no.

TSA
12-20-2017, 04:24 PM
"Anonymous conspiracy theorist compliments George Webb."

Did you ever find Eric Bravermann, TSA?

Yes or no.

Yes.

Do you think the Awan brothers have ties to Hezbollah?

Yes or no.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 04:32 PM
Yes.

Yes or no.No idea. Since he's currently awaiting trial, Trump's DOJ is free to investigate that. I'll wait for the results.

Where was Bravermann, anyway?

TSA
12-20-2017, 04:42 PM
No idea. Since he's currently awaiting trial, Trump's DOJ is free to investigate that. I'll wait for the results.

Where was Bravermann, anyway?

I didn't ask you if they have ties I asked you if you think they have ties. You don't need to wait for the trial to offer up an opinion stop being a pussy.

Yes or no.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 04:46 PM
I didn't ask you if they have ties I asked you if you think they have ties. You don't need to wait for the trial to offer up an opinion stop being a pussy.

Yes or no.I don't have enough information to make that call. All I see is a bunch of conspiritards making connections after a legitimate news story broke.

Are the Awans Shia?

Knowing that would help tbh.

Chris
12-20-2017, 06:38 PM

TSA
01-17-2018, 02:52 AM
Holy shit :lol

House Report Concluded Pakistanis Made ‘Unauthorized Access’ To Congressional Servers

House investigators concluded that Democratic IT aides made unauthorized access to congressional servers in 2016, allegedly accessing the data of members for whom they did not work, logging in as members of Congress themselves, and covering their tracks, according to a presentation summarizing the findings of a four-month internal probe.

Their behavior mirrored a “classic method for insiders to exfiltrate data from an organization,” and they continued even after orders to stop, the briefing materials allege. There are indications that numerous members’ data may have been secretly residing not on their designated servers, but instead aggregated onto one server, according to the briefing and other sources. Authorities said that the entire server was then physically stolen.

When acting on the findings, Democratic leadership appear to have misrepresented the issue to their own members as solely a matter of theft, a comparison of the investigators’ findings with Democrats’ recollections and a committee’s public statement shows, leading 44 Democrats to not conduct protective measures typically taken after a breach — including informing constituents whose personal information may have been exposed. (A list of the involved members is below.)

The presentation, written by the House’s Office of the Inspector General, reported under the bold heading “UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS” that “5 shared employee system administrators have collectively logged into 15 member offices and the Democratic Caucus although they were not employed by the offices they accessed.”

It found indications that a House “server is being used for nefarious purposes and elevated the risk that individuals could be reading and/or removing information” and “could be used to store documents taken from other offices.” The server was that of the House Democratic Caucus, a sister group of the DNC that was run at the time by then-Rep. Xavier Becerra.

The aides named are Imran Awan, his wife Hina Alvi, his brothers Abid and Jamal, and his friend Rao Abbas, Pakistani-born aides whose lives are filled with reason for concern. Abid’s Ukranian wife Natalia Sova and Haseeb Rana were also involved in the Awans’ activities but departed the House payroll prior to the investigation.

One systems administrator “logged into a member’s office two months after he was terminated from that office,” the investigative summary says.

While the rules could have been violated for some innocuous purpose, the presentation indicates that is unlikely: “This pattern of login activity suggests steps are being taken to conceal their activity.”

A second presentation shows that shortly before the election, their alleged behavior got even worse. “During September 2016, shared employee continued to use Democratic Caucus computers in anomalous ways:

Logged onto laptop as system administrator
Changed identity and logged onto Democratic Caucus server using 17 other user account credentials
Some credentials belonged to Members
The shared employee did not work for 9 of the 17 offices to which these user accounts belonged.”
The investigation found “possible storage of sensitive House information outside the House … Dropbox is installed on two Caucus computers used by the shared employees. Two user accounts had thousands of files in their Dropbox folder on each computer.” Using Dropbox is against House rules because it uploads files offsite.

The Washington Post referenced the presentation in July, and quoted a House source who claimed that the server was full of the Awan children’s “homework” and “family photos.” The presentation offers reasons to doubt that. “Based on the file names, some of the information is likely sensitive,” it reads.

The statements of numerous Democrats indicate that the Democratic staff of the House Administration Committee and other House officials may have withheld information about cybersecurity breaches from members who employed the suspects, and appear to have misled them about the basic nature of the investigation.

“This is the first I’ve heard about that,” said Missouri Democratic Rep. Emmanuel Cleaver — who employed almost every member of the Awan group — of cybersecurity issues.

“The only thing I’m aware of is that he’s being charged with bank fraud,” Democratic Rep. Joaquin Castro, who employed Jamal and is a member of the intelligence committee, told TheDCNF. “Do you have evidence that there’s anything more than a bank investigation? If someone’s given you a document to that effect, please give it to me.”

In early February, House Sergeant-At-Arms Paul Irving, Chief Administrative Officer Phil Kiko, and Jamie Fleet, the Democratic staff director of the Committee on House Administration, summoned affected chiefs of staff to a meeting to announce that the family was being banned from the network. Republican staff was not present, and the briefers omitted all mention of the cybersecurity component that appears to comprise the most dangerous part of the findings, according to numerous Democrats’ accounts.

On Feb. 3, 2017, Committee on House Administration Chairman Gregg Harper and Ranking Member Robert Brady issued the sole official statement about what they called “the ongoing House theft investigation.”

“House Officials became aware of suspicious activity and alleged theft committed by certain House IT support staff,” the statement read. “An internal investigation determined that a number of House policies and procedures had been violated. This information was turned over to the United States Capitol Police and their investigation is ongoing. These employees have also been blocked from accessing House systems. All offices impacted have been contacted. No further comment will be issued until the investigation is complete.”

But that internal investigation’s most notable findings — in fact, the second presentation didn’t even mention theft — concerned credible evidence of a cyber-breach, and at the time of the announcement, the most recent incident of theft consisted of the disappearance of a server that was evidence in a cybersecurity probe, several authorities said.

There is no scenario where the access was appropriate because House members are not allowed to accept services from people not on their payroll and employees are not permitted to log in to servers of members for whom they do not work. The presentation notes that such House polices are codified in law.

But nearly a year later, there have been no criminal charges related to House IT. Two of the suspects were indicted for bank fraud in July after prosecutors said they transferred money from the House bank to Pakistan and tried to flee the country.

There are strong indications that many of the 44 members’ data — including personal information of constituents seeking help — was entirely out of those members’ possession, and instead was stored on the House Democratic Caucus server. The aggregation of multiple members’ data would mean all that data was absconded with, because authorities said that entire server physically disappeared while it was being monitored by police.

An IT aide told TheDCNF that colleagues deployed to clean up after the Awans’ firing discovered that in many offices, computers were set up to be nothing more than “thin clients” that were portals to an outside computer. “They were using terminal servers, your desktop is projected to you” from a computer in a different location.

The presentation — though its language is at times opaquely technical — found remote sessions that remained active for months at a time. The House commonly uses Citrix remote sessions that allow someone’s computer screen to show the contents of a different computer, but its security precautions ordinarily cause them to disconnect after just a few minutes. Virtual Private Networks can also make a server’s hard drive appear to be local to a computer.

A House committee staffer close to the probe told TheDCNF that “the data was always out of [the members’] possession. It was a breach. They were using the House Democratic Caucus as their central service warehouse.”

“All 5 of the shared employee system administrators collectively logged onto the Caucus system 5,735 times, an average of 27 times per day… This is considered unusual since computers in other offices managed by these shared employees were accessed in total less than 60 times,” the presentation reads.

That, too, may imply that dozens of members’ data was all in one place — on the Caucus’s server instead of in members’ possession. The apparently constant access by the entire crew, even their friend Rao Abbas, also doesn’t jive with The Washington Post’s claim that they were using it as a family computer for homework and photos.

With the basics of the probe hidden from members, Democrats appear to have vocally painted an inaccurate picture of what the report alleges occurred, pointing to the current criminal charges instead of the House’s investigation while not taking any steps to protect potentially compromised data.

Rep. Ted Lieu of California, who employed Abid Awan and is a member of the foreign affairs committee, said as far as he was concerned it was a simple issue of bank fraud.

“The staffer that I used, there was no allegation,” he told a TV station. “If you look at the charge of the brother, he was charged with bank fraud… that has nothing to do with national security.”

Prosecutors contend in court filings that they committed bank fraud and tried to flee because they found out about the already-existing investigation into their House activities.

Becerra’s House Democratic Caucus knew about problems and tried to stop them, according to the presentation, but the suspect defied him. Based on other members’ accounts, Becerra does not appear to have warned other offices that might have been affected.

“The Caucus Chief of Staff requested one of the shared employees to not provide IT services or access their computers,” the investigative briefing reads. “This shared employee continued.” Then, as police monitored the server as a primary piece of evidence, they discovered in January that it was taken from under their noses and replaced with a different computer.

http://amp.dailycaller.com/2018/01/16/house-report-concluded-pakistanis-made-unauthorized-access-to-congressional-servers/

Wild Cobra
01-17-2018, 02:56 AM
From your sig:

There are roughly 312 million people in the United States. There are Roughly 357 million guns. There are Approximately 32,000 deaths per year from firearms. 60% are Suicides. That is 19,220 3% are Accidental. That is 960. 4% are justified. That is 1,200 33% are Homicides. That is 10,560. 80% of those Homicides are Gang related. That is 8,488. That leaves 1,713 in a society of 312 million people. That gives you a 0.010256410256% chance of death by gun. A 0.008564% chance if you don't hang out in the hood not planning a crime and not planning on committing suicide. The United States Does Not have a Gun problem.

You forgot one important factor.

How many of those were innocence killed by the police?

--- edit---

I saw that in your sig, and I responded. Then I saw it wasn't part of this thread. Sorry, I've been drinking... A touch sauced... But since I can't delete my post... You know...

Chris
04-02-2018, 07:16 PM

TSA
04-19-2018, 12:17 PM
House Hacking Suspects’ Father Transferred Data To Pakistani Government, Ex-Partner Claims

The father of Imran Awan — an IT aide to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz who investigators concluded made “unauthorized access” to House servers — transferred a USB drive to a Pakistani senator and former head of a Pakistani intelligence agency, the father’s ex-business partner, Rashid Minhas, alleged.

Minhas told The Daily Caller News Foundation that Imran Awan’s father, Haji Ashraf Awan, was giving data to Pakistani official Rehman Malik, and that Imran bragged he had the power to “change the U.S. president.”

Asked for how he knew this, he said that on one occasion in 2008 when a “USB [was] given to Rehman Malik by Imran’s father, my brother Abdul Razzaq was with his father.”

“After Imran’s father deliver (sic) USB to Rehman Malik, four Pakistani [government intelligence] agents were with his father 24-hour on duty to protect him,” he said. Minhas did not say what was on the USB.

TheDCNF traveled to Pakistan for this story and interviewed numerous residents who interacted with Imran, and they confirmed that he does travel that country with a contingent of armed Pakistani government officials and routinely brags about mysterious political power.

The House Office of Inspector General charged in Sept. 30, 2016 that data was being funneled off the House network by the Awans as recently as September 2016 — shortly before the presidential election.

Nearly Imran’s entire immediate family was on the House payroll working as IT aides to one-fifth of House Democrats, and he began working for the House in 2004. The inspector general, Michael Ptasienski, testified this month that “system administrators hold the ‘keys to the kingdom’ meaning they can create accounts, grant access, view, download, update, or delete almost any electronic information within an office. Because of this high-level access, a rogue system administrator could inflict considerable damage.”

Minhas said “Imran Awan said to me directly these words: ‘See how I control White House on my fingertip…’ He say he can fire the prime minister or change the U.S. president,” Minhas said. “Why the claiming big stuff, I [didn’t] understand ’till now.”

“I was Imran father’s partner in Pakistan,” Minhas said, in two land deals in Pakistan so big that they are often referred to as “towns.” In 2009, both men were accused of fraud, and Haji was arrested but then released after Imran flew to Pakistan, “allegedly… exerting pressure on the local police through the ministry as well as the department concerned,” according to local news. Minhas and multiple alleged victims in Pakistan also told TheDCNF Imran exerted political influence in Pakistan to extricate his father from the case.

Minhas is now in U.S. federal prison for additional fraud, and TheDCNF could not confirm whether Minhas’ claims about the USBs are true. But Minhas said the DOJ or FBI never interviewed him about the Awans, an indicator the potential for espionage may not have been explored extensively. The probe involves money allegedly disappearing to Pakistan and Minhas was, prominently, their business partner there.

He is also one of many people with past relationships with the Awans who have said they believe they are aggressive opportunists who will do anything for money. And parts of Minhas’s story correlate with observations elsewhere. Haji’s wife, Samina Gilani — Imran’s stepmother — said in court documents that Imran used his IT skills to wiretap her as a means of exerting pressure on her.

Haji would frequently boast that Imran’s position gave him political leverage, numerous Pakistani residents told TheDCNF. “My son own White House in D.C.,” he would say, according to Minhas. “I am kingmaker.”

Sen. Malik is a former intelligence agent who served as director of the Federal Investigation Agency from 1993 to 1996. From 2004 to 2007, he was chief of security for former prime minister Benazir Bhutto. In 2013, he became an adviser to Prime Minister Yousaf Gillani, and served as Interior Minister until 2013, a capacity in which he interfaced with then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. He now serves in the Pakistani Senate.

Sen. Malik denied any relationship with the parties allegedly involved, saying “I am hearing their names for the first time. I am in public and people always do name-dropping.” Chris Gowen, an attorney for Imran, said Minhas’s contentions were “completely and totally false.”

House Sergeant-At-Arms Paul Irving banned the Awans from the congressional network on Feb. 2, 2017 after the IG report alleged that the Awans were making “unauthorized access” to House servers. They logged in using members of Congress’s personal usernames and logged into servers of members for whom they did not work, the IG report said. After some members fired them, they still kept accessing their data, an IG presentation charged.

The behavior mirrored a “classic method for insiders to exfiltrate data from an organization,” and “steps are being taken [by the Awans] to conceal their activity,” it said.

In the months before the election, the epicenter of the cyberbreach was the server of the House Democratic Caucus, a sister group of the Democratic National Committee (DNC). Authorities said they believe Imran secretly moved all the data of more than a dozen House members’ offices onto the caucus server.

The server may have been “used for nefarious purposes and elevated the risk that individuals could be reading and/or removing information,” an IG presentation said. The Awans logged into it 27 times a day, far more than any other computer they administered.

Imran’s most forceful advocate and longtime employer is Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who led the DNC until she resigned following a hack that exposed committee emails. Wikileaks published those emails, and they show that DNC staff summoned Imran when they needed her password.

Democrats have blamed the DNC hack for former Clinton’s loss in the 2016 presidential race.

Soon after the IG report, the entire House Democratic Caucus server was physically stolen, three government officials said, in what authorities took as evidence tampering. Then-Caucus Chairman Xavier Becerra has refused to discuss the incident except to say that he would cooperate with authorities.

The Awans began selling their assets during the same time period. In January 2017 they took out a loan intended for home improvement, falsely claimed a medical emergency in order to cash out their House retirement account, and wired $300,000 overseas, according to an FBI affidavit.

Imran was arrested at Dulles Airport in July 2017 trying to fly to Pakistan with a wiped cell phone and a resume that listed his address as Queens, New York, prosecutors said. Imran and his wife, Hina Alvi, were indicted in August on bank fraud charges, with prosecutors contending in court filings that shortly before moving the money, the couple had likely learned that authorities were closing in on them for their other activities.

Yet Imran and Hina have not been charged with unauthorized access to congressional data, despite an analysis of server logs by House investigators that determined that unauthorized access by Imran and Hina occurred. Three other suspects – Abid Awan, Jamal Awan and Rao Abbas – have faced no charges. Abid’s wife, Ukraniane-born Nataliia Sova, was also on the payroll but left before the Awan family was banned.

The separation between the legislative and executive branch has complicated the prosecution. Congressmen have refused to publicly address the IG’s findings, and Wasserman Schultz’s brother is a prosecutor in the office of the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, which is handling the case.

Two months after the ban, Capitol Police found that Imran was in the building and left a laptop with username RepDWS in a phone booth along with a note that read “attorney client privilege,” according to a police report.

Wasserman Schultz hired a private lawyer to block prosecutors from looking at the computer. Imran’s attorney then said the laptop should not be looked at unless he withdraws his claim of attorney-client privilege. Their next court date is May 4.

The suspects worked for foreign affairs committee members such as Ted Lieu of California and for intelligence committee members Joaquin Castro of Texas, Andre Carson of Indiana, and Jackie Speier of California. All have ignored repeated requests for comment.

Imran appeared to still have a backdoor into the congressional network as late as August 2017 through the email account [email protected], according to civil court filings. Instead of Imran’s name, the email address was associated with the name Nathaniel Bennett, an intelligence specialist for Carson.

Minhas said “Last time I seen Mr. devil Awan in Pakistan 2010 about him and his father commit fraud with me and other landlords in Faisalabad.” Minhas and Haji Awan acquired a large tract of farmland from elderly farmers to turn into a housing development, but allegedly failed to pay them. When the farmers filed charges, Imran tried to have the elderly victims arrested by claiming they beat and “tortured” him, and used political influence to have police drop the charges against his father, according to a detailed 2009 article in Pakistani newspaper Dawn.

Minhas said that was Sen. Malik’s influence. “The way he used his resources through Congress to call U.S. Embassy in Islamabad and Pakistani officials, it was so bad,” Minhas said. “What the hell Rehman Malik was doing” being involved in a local case?

The alleged scam Minhas and Haji ran was not the only one for either. Minhas is now in federal prison in Minnesota for swindling money from American Muslims.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/18/imran-awan-usb-drive-pakistan/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=atdailycaller

Chris
06-06-2018, 04:12 PM
ruh roh

Pavlov
06-06-2018, 04:24 PM
ruh roh

But the facts of the case on paper are relatively mundane. Awan and his wife are facing allegations they engaged in a conspiracy to obtain home equity lines of credit from the Congressional Federal Credit Union by giving false information about two properties – and sending the proceeds to individuals in Pakistan.

A grand jury in August returned an indictment in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia charging Awan and Alvi with a total of four counts pertaining to that alleged scheme, which included federal bank fraud and conspiracy. Awan has pleaded not guilty to all charges. Pretty much a nothingburger RE: Debbie unless you have some conspiracy theory to tell.

Chris
06-07-2018, 02:28 PM
:cry Please let it be a nothingburger :cry

Chris
06-07-2018, 02:28 PM

Pavlov
06-07-2018, 02:33 PM
1004726490058182656lol Dennison doesn't know what a server is.

boutons_deux
06-07-2018, 02:53 PM
"Dem I.T." scandal?

Does he mean the one where Pootin broke into Dem "I.T."?

Shultz hired criminal Awan, but Trash hired criminal Manafort! :lol

Trash + Manafort collusion obviously deeper than any, if any, between Shultz and Awan.

Was DWS in on Awan's banking fraud? :lol

Pavlov
07-03-2018, 03:43 PM
1004726490058182656Awan does indeed make a plea deal for bank fraud.

Server was in federal custody and examined.

No evidence of computer crimes or spying.

Q probably kicks the can down the road.

lol Chris

lol TSA

RandomGuy
07-09-2018, 11:54 AM
Awan does indeed make a plea deal for bank fraud.

Server was in federal custody and examined.

No evidence of computer crimes or spying.

Q probably kicks the can down the road.

lol Chris

lol TSA

Yup. They found exactly nothing other than someone lying on a bank loan document, so he can send money to his parents (medical expenses if memory serves)

HUGE fail.

RandomGuy
07-09-2018, 11:55 AM
[Pavlov wants it to be a nothingburger]

:rollin

RandomGuy
07-10-2018, 09:34 AM
TSA seems to have nothing to say on this. heh

Pavlov
08-22-2018, 03:14 PM
Buried in yesterday's hailstorm of bad news for TSA:

Former House IT staffer at center of debunked conspiracy theories avoids jail time
By David Shortell, CNN

Updated 3:19 PM ET, Tue August 21, 2018

Imran Awan, the former House information technology staffer whose proximity to Democratic Party leadership made him a linchpin of conspiracy theories pushed by Republicans up to the President, was sentenced Tuesday to time served and three months of supervised release for lying on a bank loan application.

Awan pleaded guilty last month to the single charge. The plea agreement, reached after a yearlong investigation that was punctuated by stories pushed in conservative media and fanned by President Donald Trump claiming that Awan was a Pakistani spy involved in the hack of the Democratic National Committee computer systems, included an unusual paragraph dispelling those claims.

In an emotional hearing Tuesday in DC federal court, Judge Tanya S. Chutkan handed down the lenient punishment along with condemnations for the "unbelievable onslaught of scurrilous media attacks" and "baseless accusations" that were "lobbed at [Awan] from the highest branches of government."
Prosecutors did not oppose a sentence without further jail time, and Chutkan said Tuesday that Awan had "suffered sufficiently" and "has paid a price that he will continue to pay."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/21/politics/imran-awan-sentencing/index.html

lol

Spurminator
08-22-2018, 03:20 PM

Spurminator
08-22-2018, 03:20 PM
And it begins

And it ends.

:cry

spurraider21
08-22-2018, 03:22 PM
from same article

In the plea agreement reached last month, prosecutors debunked the theories (https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/03/politics/imran-awan-debbie-wasserman-schultz-bank-fraud/index.html), writing that they "found no evidence [Awan] illegally removed House data from the House network or from House Members' offices, stole the House Democratic Caucus Server, stole or destroyed House information technology equipment, or improperly accessed or transferred government information" after a "thorough investigation" that included interviewing 40 witnesses and taking custody of the House Democratic Caucus server.

Pavlov
08-22-2018, 03:27 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/1c19285f906227b61ac69194f4b38362/tenor.gif

Spurminator
08-22-2018, 03:29 PM

Not holding my breath.

clambake
08-22-2018, 03:30 PM

lol

RandomGuy
08-22-2018, 03:36 PM
And it begins

https://i.redd.it/8rxaj89uxsbz.png

Interesting tidbit at the end...Glenn Simpson is now cooperating with intelligence committee

https://i0.wp.com/milnenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Sorry-liberals-the-Trump-Cohen-tapes-are-a-big-nothing-burger.png?w=628

baseline bum
08-22-2018, 04:17 PM

:lmao

Blake
08-22-2018, 04:18 PM

spurraider21
08-22-2018, 04:19 PM

damn :lol

hater
08-22-2018, 04:31 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKxCX1CMPsUBE3e/giphy.gif

ElNono
08-23-2018, 05:23 AM
Boom there goes hillarys fat ass

world war 3, tbh

lefty20
08-23-2018, 05:59 AM

:rollin

Th'Pusher
08-23-2018, 06:39 AM
Watching HRC transform TSA from a single issue, but relatively knowledgeable contributor to a shitposting conspiracy theorist has been a little sad tbh.

hater
08-24-2018, 07:20 AM
Watching HRC transform TSA from a single issue, but relatively knowledgeable contributor to a shitposting conspiracy theorist has been a little sad tbh.

Not as sad as watching CNN and NBC turn from news channels to conspiracy theory channels :lmao

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 11:37 AM
TSA is a pill. Chumpettes are idiots. Life goes on.

Pavlov
08-24-2018, 11:56 AM
Not as sad as watching CNN and NBC turn from news channels to conspiracy theory channels :lmaoYou bought the Gorilla Channel conspiracy theory, dude.

RandomGuy
08-24-2018, 03:02 PM
TSA is a pill. Chumpettes are idiots. Life goes on.

:lmao public companies

Winehole23
08-25-2018, 04:39 AM
you shouldn't snub the instinct mindlessly. it's akin to reckoning the internet as public utility, or, regulating companies with monopoly power.

Spurtacular is very close here to professing an ideology he professes to hate most of the time.