PDA

View Full Version : BOOM and goodbye

TSA
07-27-2017, 11:26 PM
https://judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf

TSA
07-27-2017, 11:31 PM
Fusion GPS testimony
FBI general counsel leak investigation
Hillary, Obama, and Comey investigation jump started
Imran Awan DNC hack
Wasserman-Schultz fucked

TSA
07-27-2017, 11:31 PM
BOOM and goodbye

DMX7
07-27-2017, 11:39 PM
BYE

Chucho
07-27-2017, 11:49 PM
BYE

"Did you even read the article, you (insert petulant-child insult here)?"

- ST Leftist

Quadzilla99
07-27-2017, 11:57 PM
LMAO tsa

Th'Pusher
07-27-2017, 11:57 PM
"Did you even read the article, you (insert petulant-child insult here)?"

- ST Leftist

it was a ST leftist that fucked your dirty brown butthole? My guess is Adam Lambert.

Chucho
07-28-2017, 12:04 AM
it was a ST leftist that fucked your dirty brown butthole? My guess is Adam Lambert.

"I must trigger you much, no?"

- Pavlov of 100k posts fame.

Th'Pusher
07-28-2017, 12:10 AM
"I must trigger you much, no?"

- Pavlov of 100k posts fame.

Not at all. Leftists clearly trigger you though. Lambert, Banging away at your little brown prostate hits the spot with his leftward leaning cock. :lol

TSA
07-28-2017, 12:13 AM
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/congress-halt-spy-authorization-obama-aides-anti-trump-leaks/

Key Republican members of the House Judiciary Committee are pressuring Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R., Va.) to investigate former senior Obama administration officials believed to be responsible for these anti-Trump leaks, including former United Nations Ambassador Samantha Power, National Security Adviser Susan Rice, and National Security Council official Ben Rhodes, according to sources who spoke to the Washington Free Beacon about mounting frustration over Congress's failure to adequately investigate these leaks.

Lawmakers on the House Judiciary Committee are prepared to halt key spy operations related to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA, until Congress performs a full investigation into how damaging classified surveillance information targeting the Trump campaign and administration officials was leaked to the press.

The House Intelligence Committee is engaged in a separate but related probe into efforts by Obama officials to "unmask," or formally identify individuals named in classified intelligence community reports related to Trump and his presidential transition team. That investigation is currently focussed on Power, Rice, and former CIA Director John Brennan.

BooM
GamE
OveR

AaronY
07-28-2017, 12:16 AM
How many times has the game been over now? I done lost count

Reck
07-28-2017, 01:18 AM
CuckSA, I reckon you said goodbye. GET!

Chris
07-28-2017, 01:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/3DwQA.gif

ElNono
07-28-2017, 04:15 AM
Didn't the House investigate Shillary for years and eventually cleared her?

boutons_deux
07-28-2017, 06:13 AM

It's not Benghazi now. And Clinton's are never "cleared" by the Repugs.

Repugs want Clinton Foundation investigated, but are silent on the Trash's corrupt Trash University (which is not over, yet), and Trash's money laundering for Russians.

hater
07-28-2017, 07:10 AM

Which is the same thing that will happen to Trump.

Pavlov
07-28-2017, 08:06 AM
:lol REMEMBER REMEMBER MIDNIGHT PRESSURE BOOM

RandomGuy
07-28-2017, 10:55 AM
GamE
OveR

:lol

Suuuure.

ElNono
07-28-2017, 11:37 AM

Pretty much

djohn2oo8
07-28-2017, 12:39 PM

No sir. Donnie will be forcefully fucked in prison while Hill Dawg is sipping on some coffee from her front porch.

djohn2oo8
07-28-2017, 12:40 PM
https://judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7b/f2/66/7bf266e042b680863820fc0aa4bc7b8d.gif

SpursforSix
07-28-2017, 12:47 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7b/f2/66/7bf266e042b680863820fc0aa4bc7b8d.gif
https://media2.giphy.com/media/2ept7eRuyq98s/200.gif#0-grid1

TSA
07-28-2017, 01:26 PM

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o7ZeDUjzgk3P4VeVy/200w.gif#5-grid1

RandomGuy
07-28-2017, 01:46 PM

Translation:

"Benghazi 2.0 Game over"

:downspin:

Adam Lambert
07-28-2017, 01:53 PM
yeah all of this shit is basically the straight-to-dvd sequels in tge benghazi franchise. only for the hardcore fans.

RandomGuy
07-28-2017, 02:00 PM
yeah all of this shit is basically the straight-to-dvd sequels in tge benghazi franchise. only for the hardcore fans.

Well put.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/assets/news/87807/eight_col_03_lock_her_up.jpg?1478037342

djohn2oo8
01-04-2018, 12:33 AM
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/congress-halt-spy-authorization-obama-aides-anti-trump-leaks/

Key Republican members of the House Judiciary Committee are pressuring Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R., Va.) to investigate former senior Obama administration officials believed to be responsible for these anti-Trump leaks, including former United Nations Ambassador Samantha Power, National Security Adviser Susan Rice, and National Security Council official Ben Rhodes, according to sources who spoke to the Washington Free Beacon about mounting frustration over Congress's failure to adequately investigate these leaks.

Lawmakers on the House Judiciary Committee are prepared to halt key spy operations related to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA, until Congress performs a full investigation into how damaging classified surveillance information targeting the Trump campaign and administration officials was leaked to the press.

The House Intelligence Committee is engaged in a separate but related probe into efforts by Obama officials to "unmask," or formally identify individuals named in classified intelligence community reports related to Trump and his presidential transition team. That investigation is currently focussed on Power, Rice, and former CIA Director John Brennan.

BooM
GamE
OveR

Boom. Game never begun.

TSA
01-04-2018, 01:19 AM
Fusion GPS testimony
Imran Awan DNC hack
Wasserman-Schultz fucked

:lol Thanks for the bump djohn. My “predictions” look to be on point.

TSA
01-04-2018, 01:24 AM

:cry but det dam OIG investigation :cry

RandomGuy
06-15-2021, 08:43 AM
Fusion GPS testimony
Imran Awan DNC hack
Wasserman-Schultz fucked

:lol Thanks for the bump djohn. My “predictions” look to be on point.

:lmao

:nope

RandomGuy
06-15-2021, 08:45 AM
BOOM and goodbye

https://gigieatscelebrities.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Wile-E-Coyote-explosion.gif

:rollin :lmao

RandomGuy
06-15-2021, 10:34 AM
Fusion GPS testimony
Imran Awan DNC hack
Wasserman-Schultz fucked

Hillary, Comey, Obama not locked up.
Wassermab-Schulz not fucked....

:nope :lol

Thread
06-15-2021, 10:52 AM
Hillary, Comey, Obama not locked up.
Wassermab-Schulz not fucked....

:nope :lol

Hillary didn't make President. She ain't one of 45, daddy-O. No Presidency for her.

Uh, uh.

ha, ha.

Will Hunting
06-15-2021, 01:16 PM
Would have at least been nice for Trump to lock Wasserman Schultz up. Matter of fact it’d be better if she just got mouth cancer and died.

pgardn
06-15-2021, 01:50 PM
Hillary didn't make President. She ain't one of 45, daddy-O. No Presidency for her.

Uh, uh.

ha, ha.

In place of the orange guy who is ripping up your party.
But being on the lunatic end, you are most likely good with it and have accepted your destiny of taking big Ls in the executive office. Maybe some of the new red senators will also try sticking metal objects to their heads while TESTIFYING.

please TESTIFY!
that was some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen in Ohio.
Please let em TESTIFY!

Spurtacular
06-15-2021, 02:35 PM
Chumpettes giddy that the murderer not locked up. Par.

Thread
06-15-2021, 03:12 PM
In place of the orange guy who is ripping up your party.
But being on the lunatic end, you are most likely good with it and have accepted your destiny of taking big Ls in the executive office.

What, as opposed to before Trump, peeg? You loved that, fuckin' Bush 1 & 2 were nothing more than Dem's in disguise, the mother fuckers. (We) always suspicioned that, but having Trump as President proved it out. I'll never go back to pre-Trump. I'd just as soon see the Democrats get it all than to go back to that scum bag RINO's. Those motherfuckers are now marking time till Trump is gone from the world, or, quits, till the coast is clear then they can climb out of their rat holes and play grab ass and stinky finger with the Democrats once and again, taking turns at the White House when in reality there isn't a dime's worth of difference twixt 'em.

Fuckin' animals.

ChumpDumper
06-15-2021, 04:33 PM
Chumpettes giddy that the murderer not locked up. Par.:lol derp bowing down to the untouchable Clintons.

More powerful than Trump ever was or could be.:tu

pgardn
06-15-2021, 05:53 PM
What, as opposed to before Trump, peeg? You loved that, fuckin' Bush 1 & 2 were nothing more than Dem's in disguise, the mother fuckers. (We) always suspicioned that, but having Trump as President proved it out. I'll never go back to pre-Trump. I'd just as soon see the Democrats get it all than to go back to that scum bag RINO's. Those motherfuckers are now marking time till Trump is gone from the world, or, quits, till the coast is clear then they can climb out of their rat holes and play grab ass and stinky finger with the Democrats once and again, taking turns at the White House when in reality there isn't a dime's worth of difference twixt 'em.

Fuckin' animals.

And the difference, Trump was completely incompetent. And corrupt to the core.
So thats the deal. He got you your supreme court justices. *applause*
But, the fact that he had no confidence in people doing jobs, no confidence that people doing jobs for most of their lives could EVER gain the expertise he dreamed he had. The generals, the oil men, the... doctors... "they dont know what the fck they are doing. I will use Rudy, my son, my son-in-law????" The captain of your aircraft today is Benny the marble floor guy from Trump Towers, please enjoy your flight. Benny is a great guy, the bestest guy. And he has been at high altitude. "

Hire fkn ducks to be the WH speech writer how about...

Thread
06-15-2021, 08:36 PM
And the difference, Trump was completely incompetent. And corrupt to the core.
So thats the deal. He got you your supreme court justices. *applause*
But, the fact that he had no confidence in people doing jobs, no confidence that people doing jobs for most of their lives could EVER gain the expertise he dreamed he had. The generals, the oil men, the... doctors... "they dont know what the fck they are doing. I will use Rudy, my son, my son-in-law????" The captain of your aircraft today is Benny the marble floor guy from Trump Towers, please enjoy your flight. Benny is a great guy, the bestest guy. And he has been at high altitude. "

Hire fkn ducks to be the WH speech writer how about...

Horseshit, he put America first and "you" were not going to have that. You got your back up because he came out of left field and massacred her. None of ya's could & can handle that loss. And I admit he got jazzed by the victory, but mostly by the response to it, the jealousy exhibited by the (losers). CNN/MSNBC took off after him immediately in association with the plants and left overs in government positions all along the line and you never turned loose. The kicker, peeg? You still haven't turned loose, because you know like I know and mostly because that old man knows, like I've been telling you:::he's President for life just like the 44 before him. What bugs ya the most is:::you know he know that you know it. He made fucking President of the United States.

And now, quite frankly you want it back, not Biden, that won't slack your thirst for vengeance, Hell no. You want Trump and his Presidency wiped from the history books, from the scrolls,,, ike it never happened, peeg. You're possessed with the regret that you took him lightly in the campaign and did not demand that rider Hillary Clinton go to the crop at the homestretch. Trump saw that finish line, just like a kid in the 100 yard dash, and jail broke for it when he felt the blood rise at the last. She? She got scared that it wasn't going to work after all, he'd went for her jugular and she went back home to Martha's Vineyard, got in that fetal position on the coach and just prayed that she'd end up President. I've done likewise, not running for U.S. Presidency, sure, but trying to win the last game played. I've shut it down, got on that couch, assumed fetal position. Sometime it works out, '85. Sometime it don't work, a year earlier '84. Sometime it work out, '10. Sometime I don't give a fuck, '20, it work out anyway.

It did not work out for her when Hussein took her cookie and everybody and their sister set her up for after Hussein. Here comes this smart ass skirt chaser and the rest is what we're living.

***peeg...(you) in the above shit is not an indicator of "peeg" --- just used it to make my points.