PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Harden has his jersey retired

ambchang
07-28-2017, 03:28 PM
Legend:
http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/james_harden_spent_so_much_at_strip_club_they_reti red_his_jersey/s1_127_24428872

unleashbaynes
07-28-2017, 03:41 PM
:lol paying this dumbass big money

FkLA
07-28-2017, 03:54 PM
:lmao :lmao

he's gonna lead clutch vity to promised land though :cry

FkLA
07-28-2017, 03:58 PM
He fits right in in that ghetto ass city though. I'm sure all the hoodrats there love him.

apalisoc_9
07-28-2017, 04:04 PM
He fits right in in that ghetto ass city though. I'm sure all the hoodrats there love him.

James used to pay se big ass black chick 15k a month to pretend to be his GF...:lol

Heard he throws around some crazy moneybat strippers and hookers.

hater
07-28-2017, 06:33 PM
Thats sad

A multimillionaire and cant hold free chicks???

What a pathetic sad fucking life

Trainwreck2100
07-28-2017, 06:35 PM
Thats sad

them free chicks can end up costing in the long run. Best to pay them so they go away.

hater
07-28-2017, 06:36 PM
them free chicks can end up costing in the long run. Best to pay them so they go away.

Not if you have more than 5 neurons in your head

Of course u strap it up and lawyer up. U good after that

hater
07-28-2017, 06:39 PM
My rue is you should have 1 lawyer for every 10 million you got.

Pretty simple rule

Trainwreck2100
07-28-2017, 07:02 PM
Not if you have more than 5 neurons in your head

Of course u strap it up and lawyer up. U good after that

does he strike you as that kind of responsible sort?

hater
07-28-2017, 07:06 PM
does he strike you as that kind of responsible sort?

Hes not even in position to be smart since probably no chicks would touch him except strippers for hard cash

Thus my comments

Biggems
07-29-2017, 08:04 AM
Did the jersey fall to the floor per usual, in hopes of getting a whistle.

Biggems
07-29-2017, 08:05 AM
These guys are so stupid. There are a bunch of basketball groupies who would give it up for free, even dance for them.

These clowns act like a strip club brings you high status. Making it rain there just makes you a fucking poor-money managing idiot. If you are going to throw your money away like that, why not do it better? Run into the middle of a children's hospital or vet hospital and make it rain. How about making it rain with school supplies for poor kids.

Wasting money on those dirty, user hoes is just stupid. I can see going to a club a couple of times when you come of age, but after that, grow the fuck up.

This shitbag would rather make it rain at the hoe club, than give max effort in an elimination game at home, against a team minus its top two players.

djohn2oo8
07-29-2017, 12:52 PM

Does Northstar mall still have the 3 baby stroller minimum fat chicana slores entry requirement?

djohn2oo8
07-29-2017, 01:08 PM
Thats sad

Yeah. Getting cucked by the poolboy and hiring a PI to follow your wife around is so much classier.

unleashbaynes
07-29-2017, 01:32 PM
Yeah. Getting cucked by the poolboy and hiring a PI to follow your wife around is so much classier.

:lmao being sensitive about Harden

Mitch
07-29-2017, 03:41 PM

Tbh Duncan is pathetic in this regard, lost Amy to a 4ft philobeaner

07-29-2017, 04:02 PM

:lol

Clipper Nation
07-29-2017, 04:34 PM
:lol CP0 quits on his team in an elimination game, gets traded to Houston
:lol Frauden quits on his team in an elimination game, gets a $228 million contract from Houston

djohn2oo8
07-29-2017, 04:40 PM

Spurfan sitting around worried about grown men porking chicks and gets butt hurt when it gets pointed out Duncan couldn't keep his.

djohn2oo8
07-29-2017, 04:52 PM
:lol CP0 quits on his team in an elimination game, gets traded to Houston
:lol Frauden quits on his team in an elimination game, gets a $228 million contract from Houston

:lol Danilo Galinari in your signature
:lol thats your big 3

Clipper Nation
07-29-2017, 04:53 PM
:lol Danilo Galinari in your signature
:lol thats your big 3

:lol CP0 and Frauden both milking the Rockets out of $200+ million contracts soon
:lol That's your Bitch 2

djohn2oo8
07-29-2017, 04:59 PM
:lol CP0 and Frauden both milking the Rockets out of $200+ million contracts soon
:lol That's your Bitch 2

:lol Doc Rivers
:lol Thats your GM

apalisoc_9
07-29-2017, 05:06 PM
I love timmy but getting cucked by a dude 16 inches shorter than you and is as tall as your wife must be a kick in the nuts.

Not to so much because juan is 5'8....any 5'8 dude can be a real killer, but just imagining a 7'0 man getting humiliated by a 5'8 man is kinda funny.

Clipper Nation
07-29-2017, 06:50 PM
:lol Doc Rivers
:lol Thats your GM

Nope. Jerry West is running the show now. You know, the 2-time Executive of the Year and 8-time NBA champion as an executive.

Meanwhile, Morey just gave out the worst contract in NBA history :lol

djohn2oo8
07-29-2017, 07:12 PM
Nope. Jerry West is running the show now. You know, the 2-time Executive of the Year and 8-time NBA champion as an executive.

Meanwhile, Morey just gave out the worst contract in NBA history :lol

Jerry isn't the one giving Austin superstar treatment and a future max contract :lmao

djohn2oo8
07-29-2017, 07:13 PM
btw, Jerry did a bang up job convincing LeBron to come.

Clipper Nation
07-29-2017, 07:16 PM
btw, Jerry did a bang up job convincing LeBron to come.

LeBron's already signed elsewhere?

Have fun spending $400+ mil on two career losers :lol

djohn2oo8
07-29-2017, 08:22 PM
LeBron's already signed elsewhere?

Have fun spending $400+ mil on two career losers :lol

And Balmer will be spending a boatload of money on two Apes with no one to pass them lobs :lol

unleashbaynes
07-29-2017, 09:16 PM
Tbh Duncan is pathetic in this regard, lost Amy to a 4ft philobeaner

What kind of retarded faggot takes self worth in the affairs of another grown man? Tbh.

unleashbaynes
07-29-2017, 09:20 PM
Spurfan sitting around worried about grown men porking chicks and gets butt hurt when it gets pointed out Duncan couldn't keep his.

I don't give a fuck who fucks who. Performance on the court is all i put stock in. And Harden is absolutely worthless when it comes to performing when it matters.

unleashbaynes
07-29-2017, 09:21 PM
:lmao blocked by ancient Ginobili

DMC
07-29-2017, 11:02 PM
Thats sad

No such as a free chick, just ask anyone who's ever gone through divorce.

DMC
07-29-2017, 11:04 PM
What kind of retarded faggot takes self worth in the affairs of another grown man? Tbh.
A domestic partner

Killakobe81
07-29-2017, 11:52 PM

i was in houston for a wedfing last week well actually katy which is a suburb ...but went for dinner in Houston ...stopped for gas and got offered drugs. bever happened in LA, SA, Dallas Rochester, brooklyn Seattle etc. but houston two young black dudes asked me if i wanted some trendy nickname for chronic...smh

Clipper Nation
07-29-2017, 11:52 PM
And Balmer will be spending a boatload of money on two Apes with no one to pass them lobs :lol
Remind me again which team's "star" player spends more time in the strip club than in the gym working on actual skills besides flopping?

Blake shows up in the playoffs when he's healthy. Frauden, on the other hand? When the whistles stop blowing, he chokes, quits and gets his shit swatted by a 40-year-old.

Mitch
07-30-2017, 02:56 AM

Sounds like deflection tbh

djohn2oo8
07-30-2017, 07:44 AM

Seemed Spurfan had real interest in Kobe's divorce.

djohn2oo8
07-30-2017, 07:45 AM
I don't give a fuck who fucks who. Performance on the court is all i put stock in. And Harden is absolutely worthless when it comes to performing when it matters.

Deflecting. This thread is primarily about Harden porking strippers. If you want to to discuss his play in the playoffs fine make a thread about it.

djohn2oo8
07-30-2017, 07:46 AM
Remind me again which team's "star" player spends more time in the strip club than in the gym working on actual skills besides flopping?

Blake shows up in the playoffs when he's healthy. Frauden, on the other hand? When the whistles stop blowing, he chokes, quits and gets his shit swatted by a 40-year-old.

Remind me again which player spends more time in a suit then on the court? And :lmao Blake showing up then in playoffs.

djohn2oo8
07-30-2017, 07:59 AM
i was in houston for a wedfing last week well actually katy which is a suburb ...but went for dinner in Houston ...stopped for gas and got offered drugs. bever happened in LA, SA, Dallas Rochester, brooklyn Seattle etc. but houston two young black dudes asked me if i wanted some trendy nickname for chronic...smh
And you think that's common here? :lol

Biggems
07-30-2017, 09:17 AM
You two clowns are fucking idiots......the Rockets and Clippers are shit storms. The Clippers had a decent run, great for their standards, but now it is over. They will go back to being the Clippers, the shithole of the NBA. The Rockets have been garbage since Hakeem left. They are still garbage. Their top player is a quitter. Their number 2 is career playoff underachiever. Both teams will continue to have zero rings, hell zero Finals appearances in the Millennium.

I swear, y'all are like two dogs barking about whose shit has the least amount of flies on it.

Double-Up
07-30-2017, 10:45 AM

Rather live in Houston than shitty ass San Antonio. Didn't a bunch of dead wetback girls get found in the back of a semi in that shithole?

Double-Up
07-30-2017, 10:46 AM
You two clowns are fucking idiots......the Rockets and Clippers are shit storms. The Clippers had a decent run, great for their standards, but now it is over. They will go back to being the Clippers, the shithole of the NBA. The Rockets have been garbage since Hakeem left. They are still garbage. Their top player is a quitter. Their number 2 is career playoff underachiever. Both teams will continue to have zero rings, hell zero Finals appearances in the Millennium.

I swear, y'all are like two dogs barking about whose shit has the least amount of flies on it.

No one else is winning shit unless GS has a slew of injuries so it doesn't matter.

Clipper Nation
07-30-2017, 11:00 AM

And the Spurs will move to Seattle once Kawhi leaves.

djohn2oo8
07-30-2017, 11:17 AM
Rather live in Houston than shitty ass San Antonio. Didn't a bunch of dead wetback girls get found in the back of a semi in that shithole?

Biggems
07-30-2017, 12:47 PM
And the Spurs will move to Seattle once Kawhi leaves.

And if they do, the san antonio Spurs leave as the 3rd best team in nba history, while the LAC continue to be the worst.

The Gemini Method
08-02-2017, 12:10 PM
Spurfan sitting around worried about grown men porking chicks and gets butt hurt when it gets pointed out Duncan couldn't keep his. Pretty much this. Idiots on here acting like they have game and have it mastered to what they'd do if they weren't jackasses and could even dream of even being in contention with females.

SpursforSix
08-02-2017, 01:27 PM
Advanced metrics show that Harden has a 78% chance of being gay.

djohn2oo8
08-03-2017, 01:20 PM
Pretty much this. Idiots on here acting like they have game and have it mastered to what they'd do if they weren't jackasses and could even dream of even being in contention with females.

Not only that. Same people ragging on Harden for porking strippers are the same ones who have backpage saved in their browser favorites.