PDA

View Full Version : Trump will sign Russia Sanctions Bill

DMX7
07-28-2017, 11:36 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/28/politics/white-house-russia-sanctions/index.html

President Donald Trump has reviewed the final version of Russia sanctions legislation and plans to sign it, the White House announced Friday night.

Trump read early drafts of the bill, negotiated elements of it and "based on its responsiveness to his negotiations, approves the bill and intends to sign it," the White House statement said.

Such a good negotiator. :lol

hater
07-29-2017, 12:41 AM
Nothing much he can do tbqh

Obama bent over in front of Putin and let him insert his ak47 balls deep. It was painful to watch

So its not so bad tbqh

Pavlov
07-29-2017, 01:09 AM
Obama*ding*

Thread
07-29-2017, 02:18 AM
I do not understand why he signed this thing. Now he owns it. Had he vetoed it they'd own it.

DMX7
07-29-2017, 07:27 AM
I do not understand why he signed this thing. Now he owns it. Had he vetoed it they'd own it.

Because all he cares about is his image, and it would have looked bad if his first veto had been overridden like 99-1 in the Senate and with an equally embarrassing vote in the House.

Reck
07-29-2017, 07:48 AM

Why do you want your dear leader to look even more powerless?

A president being overwritten by congress sends a bad signal. You're only a president in name only because you're being undermind by your own congress.

hater
07-29-2017, 08:19 AM

U gotta knownhow to pick ur battles

Trumps genius at display in this move

Reck
07-29-2017, 08:29 AM
U gotta knownhow to pick ur battles

Trumps genius at display in this move

Why are trumpies under this assumption that Trump is a genius? Where do you faggots get this from? lmao

hater
07-29-2017, 08:35 AM
Why are trumpies under this assumption that Trump is a genius? Where do you faggots get this from? lmao

He became president while both parties + MSM and intelligence agencies were working against him

Only sour pussies wont accept the fact the man is a political and tactical master

Adam Lambert
07-29-2017, 08:40 AM
if he had vetoed it, it would have become law anyway and he would have basically admitted to being in cahoots with putin. dumb faggot is already against the wall with his own party 6 months in. what a disaster and what an embarrassment for his supporters

Thread
07-29-2017, 08:48 AM
Why do you want your dear leader to look even more powerless?

A president being overwritten by congress sends a bad signal. You're only a president in name only because you're being undermind by your own congress.

The idea of (optics) has long ago lost it's buoyancy in this atmosphere.

This bill was written in spite in order to cover their asses & to embarrass this President. It was then sold that way by them & Media. He's brutally honest at many ports, but, here he plays their game. "I'll probably sign it, but, I want to look at it to see if it can be even tougher." Horseshit! They're fucking with you, Mr. President. And you know it. Tell them exactly that. "It's a disgrace and I will not collude with you to the detriment of this office." Veto it and walk away.

Thread
07-29-2017, 08:49 AM
He became president [[[[[[[[[while both parties]]]]]]]]] + MSM and intelligence agencies were working against him

Only sour pussies wont accept the fact the man is a political and tactical master

hater

UnWantedTheory
07-29-2017, 08:59 PM
He became president while both parties + MSM and intelligence agencies were working against him

That actually speaks more to the stupidity of his supporters than to his intelligence tbh.

baseline bum
07-29-2017, 09:10 PM
Jesus fucking Christ. The guy lies and appeals to the lowest forms of humanity.

You our may be as big of a piece of shit as rmt

rmt is actually serious though, hater's just trolling you.

florige
07-30-2017, 10:04 AM
rmt is actually serious though, hater's just trolling you.

Hater has been trolling since election night.

leemajors
07-30-2017, 10:21 AM

hater's been trolling for years tbh

DMX7
07-30-2017, 11:21 AM
Will there be a big signing ceremony on the White House lawn with beer? Tee-hee.

Thread
07-30-2017, 11:57 AM
Will there be a big signing ceremony on the White House lawn with beer? Tee-hee.

lmemulatedao!!!

baseline bum
07-30-2017, 12:38 PM

He has been trolling for Trump since early 2016.