PDA

View Full Version : I took a week off from watching any news

DarrinS
07-29-2017, 06:29 PM
Quite refreshing, tbh.

I spent a week in flyover country. CNN was playing in the lobbies of hotels I stayed at, but no one seemed to be paying attention.

Anyhow, it was nice to spend an entire week without my phone, iPad, or pc.

sickdsm
07-29-2017, 06:55 PM
Quite refreshing, tbh.

I spent a week in flyover country. CNN was playing in the lobbies of hotels I stayed at, but no one seemed to be paying attention.

Always a surefire way to know someone is a true dick by referring to flyover country.

Can't we all be california or NY?

spurraider21
07-29-2017, 06:57 PM
Quite refreshing, tbh.

dont know how you got by without being warned of all the ways liberals are ruining your life in ways you dont notice

AaronY
07-29-2017, 07:02 PM
Always a surefire way to know someone is a true dick by referring to flyover country.

Can't we all be california or NY?
Yeah, Darrins a real coastal elite.

Kim Jong-il
07-29-2017, 07:03 PM
Quite refreshing, tbh.

You missed out tbh. Not one trending Colbert video to trigger you. People were too busy watching Comic-Con shit. But that's over and now we're all watching Colbert videos again. Sorry.

DMC
07-29-2017, 07:23 PM
You missed out tbh. Not one trending Colbert video to trigger you. People were too busy watching Comic-Con shit. But that's over and now we're all watching Colbert videos again. Sorry.

Speak for yourself. I don't watch any of that shit including comic-con (but I do love Marvel and shit).

DMC
07-29-2017, 07:25 PM
Quite refreshing, tbh.

I never watch news. An older woman on a plane sitting next to me was reading the WSJ and offered me the politics section. I turned it down. University professors always want to discuss politics with me, but I never oblige. I just say "yep, you never know" because I don't know, I have no idea what's going on.

Th'Pusher
07-29-2017, 07:35 PM
I never watch news. An older woman on a plane sitting next to me was reading the WSJ and offered me the politics section. I turned it down. University professors always want to discuss politics with me, but I never oblige. I just say "yep, you never know" because I don't know, I have no idea what's going on.

Clearly. Now mosey on back over to the NBA forum...

DarrinS
07-29-2017, 07:43 PM
dont know how you got by without being warned of all the ways liberals are ruining your life in ways you dont notice

Meh, I need to pay more attention to local politics, as should others.

DMC
07-29-2017, 07:53 PM
Clearly. Now mosey on back over to the NBA forum...

Mind your business JP.

DarrinS
07-29-2017, 07:58 PM
I need to travel to more segregated liberal cities, tbh. Some of the places I went to were ghetto AF.

Th'Pusher
07-29-2017, 08:41 PM
Mind your business JP.

:td

Kim Jong-il
07-29-2017, 08:55 PM
Speak for yourself. I don't watch any of that shit including comic-con (but I do love Marvel and shit).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkxB15nXRvM

sickdsm
07-29-2017, 10:29 PM
Yeah, Darrins a real coastal elite.

Is that a black guy calling another black guy n word type of bs or white supremacist lashing out sort of reference? Because regardless of water cooler shenanigans it still shows the inner thoughts.

DMC
07-29-2017, 11:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkxB15nXRvM

Dude, I'm 400lbs. Hell yeah I want a cookie.