TSA
07-31-2017, 12:50 AM
Yes I did it
No Russia mentions
WTF
Narrative gone

Reck
07-31-2017, 02:14 AM
Aren't you proving that they're not talking about Russia 24/7 like you've been blabbering about for months?

:lol proving a network right. :lol
:lol watching a network he doesn't like
:lol CNN pseudo trolling you
:lol TSA

boutons_deux
07-31-2017, 07:11 AM
Why have Trash and his many accomplices been lying, forgetting, obscuring, refusing to document their Russia connections?

Why would so many of them have so much communication over many months with Russians, of all countries, and almost NONE we know of with friendly allies?

Why did Trash fire Comey, Yates, Bharara and he very probably wants to fire Mueller, Sessions, Rosenstein and install a loyalty-swearing, politicized hack as AG?

Why do so many of Trash's non-family entourage have MAJOR Russian involvements? eg, Manafort, Ross, Levandowski?

Why does Trash "red line" warn Mueller not to look into Trash's personal, business, family financials, which Mueller has full power to do, including Trash's tax returns?

The sick motherfucker and his accomplices are guilty as hell on Russian and/or financial crimes.

Trash gives the media plenty of tweets and other shit other than Russian. Your "CNN evidence" is meaningless, trivial, grasping desperately.

Thread
07-31-2017, 08:10 AM
Why have Trash and his many accomplices been lying, forgetting, obscuring, refusing to document their Russia connections?

Why would so many of them have so much communication over many months with Russians, of all countries, and almost NONE we know of with friendly allies?

Why did Trash fire Comey, Yates, Bharara and he very probably wanting to fire Mueller and Sessions, Rosenstein and install a loyalty-swearing, politicized hack as AG?

Why do so many of Trash's non-family entourage have MAJOR Russian involvements? eg, Manafort, Ross, Levandowski?

Why does Trash "red line" warn Mueller not to look into Trash's personal, business, family financials, which Mueller has full power to do, including Trash's tax returns?

The sick motherfucker and his accomplices are guilty as hell on Russian and/or financial crimes.

Trash gives the media plenty of tweets and other shit other than Russian. Your "CNN evidence" is meaningless, trivial, grasping desperately.

He mopped the fuckin' floor with her fuckin' ass.

pgardn
07-31-2017, 08:44 AM

The biggest problem you have is understanding that Trump and his followers will lie about anything no matter how unimportant. You think this group can plan something way too intricate way too far in advance. You are making this group out to be cunning and nimble? Seriously?

This is a big bull(shit) in a china shop of truth. There is no plan.

Where are the 3 million votes, where is the bestest healthcare plan?

Wake up Boots.
Quit trying to portray this group as profoundly thoughtful in its evilness, it's just ridiculous. The lying is what will eventually lead to some of Trump's people in court. And it won't be for treason. More simple like $

Is the above not obvious by know?

boutons_deux
07-31-2017, 08:51 AM
"The biggest problem you have is understanding that Trump and his followers will lie about anything"

goddamn, your stupid takes suck

"portray this group as profoundly thoughtful in its evilness "

You Lie

and

pgardn
07-31-2017, 08:57 AM
"The biggest problem you have is understanding that Trump and his followers will lie about anything"

"portray this group as profoundly thoughtful in its evilness "

You Lie

and

You think Hillary lost the election because Trump's team colluded with Russia.
Nuff said.

Your "You Lie" response verifies that I nailed yor head to the ground.
Direct hit.

hater
07-31-2017, 09:31 AM
You probably lost a few thousand neurons

DMC
07-31-2017, 10:06 AM
Aren't you proving that they're not talking about Russia 24/7 like you've been blabbering about for months?

Here's a few new user name suggestions for you:

1. Restless Heart
2. Orchid
3. Hamster
4. Necklace
5. Fuschia
6. Katy's Heart
7. Aphrodite
8. Tangled
9. Deleted Soul

Take your time.

Restless
Shadowflames
Reck

Those are taken

Reck
07-31-2017, 10:32 AM
Here's a few new user name suggestions for you:

1. Restless Heart
2. Orchid
3. Hamster
4. Necklace
5. Fuschia
6. Katy's Heart
7. Aphrodite
8. Tangled
9. Deleted Soul

Take your time.

Restless
Shadowflames
Reck

Those are taken

I get it, fattie. You're into me.

I'm not.

Move it along faggot.

DMC
07-31-2017, 10:36 AM
I get it, fattie. You're into me.

I'm not.

Move it along faggot.

"You're into me"
Something else a tranny would say.

You won't ever be happy until you've come out.

Reck
07-31-2017, 10:39 AM
"You're into me"
Something else a tranny would say.

You won't ever be happy until you've come out.

You would know, tubby. You seem to get off on the idea.

Adam Lambert
07-31-2017, 11:35 AM
total genius trump media manipulation to not have any recent developments to the russia story for the msm to report on

boutons_deux
07-31-2017, 12:37 PM
You think Hillary lost the election because Trump's team colluded with Russia.
Nuff said.

You Lie. Think not? give a link

Your "You Lie" response verifies that I nailed yor head to the ground.
Direct hit.

yet another unending stream of hilariously bad takes

TSA
07-31-2017, 02:14 PM

Where did CNN's Russian narrative go?

Thread
07-31-2017, 02:24 PM

They accomplished one of their main missions:::They divorced Trump & Pootin. Trump can't go within 2,000 miles of Vlad.

Pavlov
07-31-2017, 02:27 PM
Where did CNN's Russian narrative go?Trump threw napalm onto his dumpster fire. Give them a weekday to process.

Reck
07-31-2017, 02:32 PM

So your grand logic is that because they're not talking about Russia right now that that must mean it's gone away for good? :lol

They'll report on it when they have something new to report. Just wait for it.

Thread
07-31-2017, 02:35 PM
So your grand logic is that because they're not talking about Russia right now that that must mean it's gone away for good? :lol

Yep, (they) don't need it right now. But, the materiel is stashed & ready.

TSA
07-31-2017, 02:50 PM

You don't find it strange after all these months of 24/7 coverage by CNN that it's just gone?

pgardn
07-31-2017, 03:36 PM
yet another unending stream of hilariously bad takes

Bad takes...

After Dallas police were shot, "about time the police got some pushback ?"
Thank you for your expertise in assessing bad takes...

pgardn
07-31-2017, 03:38 PM
You don't find it strange after all these months of 24/7 coverage by CNN that it's just gone?

You watched CNN for 24 excruciating hours.
Thats strange.

Adam Lambert
07-31-2017, 04:11 PM

it was never 24/7, and when they did cover it there was specific story they were covering.

its not like it was ever "and now lets just talk about russia for the next 6 hours even though no new news has come out in a week."

you know, how the news cycle works.

or, its all some master trump / 4chan plan

spurraider21
07-31-2017, 04:41 PM
remember that one day a year ago when fox news didnt cover hillary's emails?

TSA
07-31-2017, 04:48 PM
remember that one day a year ago when fox news didnt cover hillary's emails?

it's not about the constant coverage but the abrupt stop of it.

spurraider21
07-31-2017, 04:53 PM
it's not about the constant coverage but the abrupt stop of it.
you watched cnn for one day and come to a conclusion

if i watched fox for 24 hours and didnt hear emails, that would be an abrupt stop of it too

Pavlov
07-31-2017, 05:02 PM
So how many times did you watch the same episode of The History of Comedy, TSA?

TSA
07-31-2017, 05:03 PM
you watched cnn for one day and come to a conclusion

if i watched fox for 24 hours and didnt hear emails, that would be an abrupt stop of it too

I also watch CNN every day at home while eating lunch. Nothing today on Russia for an hour. Why the abrupt stop of Russia coverage?

Pavlov
07-31-2017, 05:07 PM
I also watch CNN every day at home while eating lunch. Nothing today on Russia for an hour. Why the abrupt stop of Russia coverage?What does 4chan say?

Was it the REMEMBER REMEMBER NOON BOOM AND GOODBYE?

TimDunkem
07-31-2017, 05:21 PM
101,355 and counting

Pavlov
07-31-2017, 05:24 PM
101,355 and counting:lol and you're following every post.

:tu

TimDunkem
07-31-2017, 05:27 PM
Lol wut

Doesn't take much effort to add your old post count to your new one, CumDumpster.

Pavlov
07-31-2017, 05:32 PM
Lol wut

Doesn't take much effort to add your old post count to your new one, CumDumpster.:lol Still following.

:tu

TimDunkem
07-31-2017, 05:33 PM
:sleep

Pavlov
07-31-2017, 05:34 PM
:sleepStill following.

TimDunkem
07-31-2017, 05:38 PM
:sleep:sleep

Pavlov
07-31-2017, 05:41 PM
:sleep:sleepYou do realize I'm just seeing how many times you'll prove you are following my every post here, right?

TimDunkem
07-31-2017, 05:42 PM
Chump, it's impossible to follow every post you've ever made. No one has that much free time. :lol

Pavlov
07-31-2017, 05:44 PM
Chump, it's impossible to follow every post you've ever made. No one has that much free time. :lolYet, here you are -- following.

TimDunkem
07-31-2017, 05:46 PM
Adding two post counts together = following

Whatever you say, Chump.

Pavlov
07-31-2017, 05:48 PM

Whatever you say, Chump.

Chump, it's impossible to follow every post you've ever made. No one has that much free time. :lol

Lol wut

Doesn't take much effort to add your old post count to your new one, CumDumpster.

101,355 and countingIt's what you are saying that proves you are following, genius.

TimDunkem
07-31-2017, 05:49 PM
Not at all, actually. :lol

TimDunkem
07-31-2017, 05:50 PM
Why so afraid to log in old account, comrade? Afraid internet bullies hurt feelings again?

Pavlov
07-31-2017, 05:50 PM

Whatever you say, Chump.

Lol wut

101,355 and counting

TimDunkem
07-31-2017, 05:51 PM
Why dodge question, comrade Chump?

Pavlov
07-31-2017, 05:51 PM
Why so afraid to log in old account, comrade? Afraid internet bullies hurt feelings again?I just found a new way to piss off stupid posters tbh.

TimDunkem
07-31-2017, 05:58 PM
More like lay low until heat die down then make return with sock because no life

Unfortunately impossible hide distinguishing uncanny ability to be annoying faggot

Pavlov
07-31-2017, 06:01 PM

Whatever you say, Chump.

Lol wut

101,355 and counting

Why dodge question, comrade Chump?

More like lay low until heat die down then make return with sock because no life

Unfortunately impossible hide distinguishing uncanny ability to be annoying faggottbh I don't remember you.

TimDunkem
07-31-2017, 06:02 PM
Maybe would if make 100,000 posts

Pavlov
07-31-2017, 06:04 PM

Whatever you say, Chump.

Lol wut

101,355 and counting

Unfortunately impossible hide distinguishing uncanny ability to be annoying faggot

Maybe would if make 100,000 postsMaybe one original one.

TimDunkem
07-31-2017, 06:06 PM
Comrade, it nice day. Go outside for fresh air for once.

Pavlov
07-31-2017, 06:07 PM

Whatever you say, Chump.

Lol wut

101,355 and counting

Comrade, it nice day. Go outside for fresh air for once.Where are you? Parasailing?

TimDunkem
07-31-2017, 06:11 PM
Not on computer in dark room with racoon eyes locked on screen clicking refresh like comrade CumDumpster.

Pavlov
07-31-2017, 06:13 PM

Whatever you say, Chump.

Lol wut

101,355 and counting

Comrade, it nice day. Go outside for fresh air for once.

Not on computer in dark room with racoon eyes locked on screen clicking refresh like comrade CumDumpster.But you're choosing to follow a person you accuse of this?

While parasailing?

:lmao

pgardn
07-31-2017, 06:25 PM
We gotta runaway thread, reverse thrusters Scotty.

Its got too much inertia captain, I can't bring her back.

Adam Lambert
08-01-2017, 07:02 AM

Reck
08-01-2017, 11:25 AM
Well this thread got outdated in record time. :lmao TSA

Pavlov
08-01-2017, 11:40 AM
Maybe there is YouTube titled "The Truth About Weekend News Network Programming."

Reck
08-01-2017, 01:09 PM
TSA what's the word?
http://i.imgur.com/Usq1Nxb.jpg

spurraider21
08-01-2017, 01:45 PM
:lol

TSA
08-03-2017, 10:01 PM
Cuomo vs Konway was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Having trouble pegging biggest tard.

clambake
08-03-2017, 10:11 PM
Cuomo vs Konway was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Having trouble pegging biggest tard.

i can help you with that.

donna is heard begging "A" mexican president.

biggest tard is claimed by donna.

Reck
08-03-2017, 10:12 PM

Is like watching ducks vs you

Hard to pick biggest idiot tbh.

Thread
08-04-2017, 07:58 AM

They've (CNN) decided for some unknown reason to allow her back in there + they've agreed to be kind to her. Something happened.

It was unwatchable.

Pavlov
08-04-2017, 08:04 AM
So whatever happened to that Russia narrative anyway?