PDA

View Full Version : And Movie That What Its Rated - Under the Skin

SpursforSix
07-31-2017, 09:38 AM
Somehow this keeps making the list of top 100 sci fi moves so I gave it a shot. Goddess played her usual role.
Starts off very interesting but then gets repetitive and drags on forever. Even though it's under 2 hours. Could have done
the whole thing as a Black Mirror episode.

Rating: Black Toe Sally

07-31-2017, 09:56 AM
So is a 4/10 the equivalent of a WTF China? Stick to your ratings scale dude

SpursforSix
07-31-2017, 10:01 AM
So is a 4/10 the equivalent of a WTF China? Stick to your ratings scale dude

oh shit...fixed

Avante
08-01-2017, 11:35 AM
Since this thread is a fail....

Dude, why did you lie about running a 20.00 200m....well?

Watch what a 20.00 will do at World Championships that start this week in London. No that won't win it but there will be cats in that final who won't break 20.00. These are the fastest sprinters in the world, ok? And you are trying to sell a middle school kid running faster than the WORLDS fastest men.

Dude, when will you admit you were lying?

Last year at the Olympic games, a 20.00 wins a middle school kid the silver medal.

Dude, stop ignoring real life, ok guy? Come clean ya fucking liar.

Olympic, Rio de Janeiro 2016

Usain Bolt (javascript:CheckID(796,'M','MA2'))
JAM

Andre De Grasse (javascript:CheckID(19789,'M','MA2'))
CAN

Christophe Lemaitre (javascript:CheckID(18690,'M','MA2'))
FRA

Adam Gemili (javascript:CheckID(19525,'M','MA2'))
GBR

Churandy Martina (javascript:CheckID(12794,'M','MA2'))
NED

LaShawn Merritt (javascript:CheckID(12799,'M','MA2'))
USA

Alonso Edward (javascript:CheckID(18091,'M','MA2'))
PAN

Ramil Guliyev (javascript:CheckID(18176,'M','MA2'))
TUR

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 11:47 AM
Since this thread is a fail....

Dude, why did you lie about running a 20.00 200m....well?

Watch what a 20.00 will do at World Championships that start this week in London. No that won't win it but there will be cats in that final who won't break 20.00. These are the fastest sprinters in the world, ok? And you are trying to sell a middle school kid running faster than the WORLDS fastest men.

Dude, when will you admit you were lying?

Last year at the Olympic games, a 20.00 wins a middle school kid the silver medal.

Dude, stop ignoring real life, ok guy? Come clean ya fucking liar.

Olympic, Rio de Janeiro 2016

Usain Bolt (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(796,'M','MA2'))
JAM

Andre De Grasse (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(19789,'M','MA2'))
CAN

Christophe Lemaitre (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(18690,'M','MA2'))
FRA

Adam Gemili (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(19525,'M','MA2'))
GBR

Churandy Martina (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(12794,'M','MA2'))
NED

LaShawn Merritt (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(12799,'M','MA2'))
USA

Alonso Edward (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(18091,'M','MA2'))
PAN

Ramil Guliyev (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(18176,'M','MA2'))
TUR

If you want to badmouth my 200 time, do it somewhere else.

Avante
08-01-2017, 12:10 PM
If you want to badmouth my 200 time, do it somewhere else.

Dude, when do you ever think....

Nobody is believing my bullshit story about some kid running world class times. I confess when I made this shit up I had no idea a 20.00 was that fast, I know nothing about this stuff obviously. With Avante here I should have known better than to try and sell this stupidity.

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 12:54 PM

Nobody is believing my bullshit story about some kid running world class times. I confess when I made this shit up I had no idea a 20.00 was that fast, I know nothing about this stuff obviously. With Avante here I should have known better than to try and sell this stupidity.

LOL..."some kid". It was me jackass. Now get the fuck out of my thread.

chunticakes
08-01-2017, 01:07 PM

Lookit fuckstick, let the adults talk. Go play somewhere else ok, slugger?

Sheesh.

Avante
08-01-2017, 01:09 PM
LOL..."some kid". It was me jackass. Now get the fuck out of my thread.

Dude, I knew you weren't too bright buy damn......are you really this fucking stupid?

Dude.....why do you continue to totally ignore the facts I'm showing you? It is IMPOSSIBLE for a middle school kid to run a 20.00 200, yes.....IMPOSSIBLE....ok?

Let's say that did happen, do you have any idea at all the media attention that would get? You'd have everyone at your school, your coach would be asked a thousand questions on his coaching methods, some would....what PED's is this kid on, ESPN. SI, CNN would be there wanting the story of this little Texas kid running faster than any human in history has ever ran pre HS.

Dude, why are you wanting to look like a 100% lying idiot?

You really have no idea what a 20.00 really is do you, not a fucking clue.

Avante
08-01-2017, 01:10 PM
Lookit fuckstick, let the adults talk. Go play somewhere else ok, slugger?

Sheesh.

An adult doesn't try to sell.....as a middle school kid I ran a 20.00...ok stupid?

chunticakes
08-01-2017, 01:13 PM
An adult doesn't try to sell.....as a middle school kid I ran a 20.00...ok stupid?

It just eats you alive doesn't it? Knowing someone can be that fast all the while you sit at home with your Cheeto crusted fingers thumbing through old track and field magazines.

Avante
08-01-2017, 01:16 PM
It just eats you alive doesn't it? Knowing someone can be that fast all the while you sit at home with your Cheeto crusted fingers thumbing through old track and field magazines.

Dude, are you really dumb enought to think a middle school kid is in this race?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bic1rOaS7mI

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 01:16 PM
Dude, are you really dumb enought to think a middle school kid is in this race?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bic1rOaS7mI

I'm not clicking on your pedo links.

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 01:18 PM

The thing is...it might even be mentioned in one of his magazines. Like a small mention in a news section or something. Not saying it is for sure, but I am sure that he hasn't checked.

Avante
08-01-2017, 01:18 PM
I'm not clicking on your pedo links.

Stupid, that was the great USSR sprinter Valery Borzov winning the 1972 OLYMPIC 200m in.....20.00.

You are one dumb fuck.

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 01:19 PM
And why y'all nigs have to fuck up my thread.

We just can't have anything nice here.

Avante
08-01-2017, 01:21 PM
The thing is...it might even be mentioned in one of his magazines. Like a small mention in a news section or something. Not saying it is for sure, but I am sure that he hasn't checked.

So what year did this happen.

Now watch this liar do everything but give me the year.

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 01:22 PM
Stupid, that was the great USSR sprinter Valery Borzov winning the 1972 OLYMPIC 200m in.....20.00.

You are one dumb fuck.

I'm dumb because I ran a nice 200m? Or dumb because I don't want to click your pedo shit? I'm not sure what you mean.
And I already said, it might have been 20.2 or 20.3. Maybe even 20.4. Maybe 19.9. I don't remember other than it being around 20 something.

SpursforSix
So what year did this happen.

Now watch this liar do everything but give me the year.

Avante
And why y'all nigs have to fuck up my thread.

We just can't have anything nice here.

Dude, 80 people had viewed this stupid thread before I saw....another of your failed threads. Now look at the action because of....Avante.

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 01:24 PM
Dude, 80 people had viewed this stupid thread before I saw....another of your failed threads. Now look at the action because of....Avante.

80 people that were curious whether to watch Under the Skin or not. 80 people that are satisfied because I saved them about 2 hours of boredom.

chunticakes
08-01-2017, 01:25 PM
I'm dumb because I ran a nice 200m? Or dumb because I don't want to click your pedo shit? I'm not sure what you mean.
And I already said, it might have been 20.2 or 20.3. Maybe even 20.4. Maybe 19.9. I don't remember other than it being around 20 something.

You know at first I thought your thread was about that Antonio Banderas movie, The Skin I Live In. You're talking about that alien movie lol. I was waaay off base.

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 01:27 PM
You know at first I thought your thread was about that Antonio Banderas movie, The Skin I Live In. You're talking about that alien movie lol. I was waaay off base.

Yep. This is the Goddess joint. She plays the usual role she plays in her sci fi movies. It works but as I said, the movie itself is Black Toe Sally.

Avante
08-01-2017, 01:27 PM

Dude, I ran a 26 in 8th grade, we can all run around there or maybe 23 ish at that age if a real talent, that is a whole other deal than.....20.00....ok?

What ya did was run 24- 25 somewhere in there so yes....a 2 is true. But not knowing shit about sprinting ya don't get how a 20.00 is something totally different.

Chucho
08-01-2017, 01:28 PM
80 people that were curious whether to watch Under the Skin or not. 80 people that are satisfied because I saved them about 2 hours of boredom.

Thank you for this invaluable service, sir. May you continue sacrificing yourself for the greater good and interests of saving time, which, as we know, as is your expertise too, is priceless.

Avante
08-01-2017, 01:28 PM

Stupid, if bored do you sit there for two hours, damn you're dumb.

Avante
08-01-2017, 01:30 PM
Thank you for this invaluable service, sir. May you continue sacrificing yourself for the greater good and interests of saving time, which, as we know, as is your expertise too, is priceless.

translation

If not for Avante I'm not in this stupid thread.

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 01:30 PM
Dude, I ran a 26 in 8th grade, we can all run around there or maybe 23 ish at that age if a real talent, that is a whole other deal than.....20.00....ok?

What ya did was run 24- 25 somewhere in there so yes....a 2 is true. But not knowing shit about sprinting ya don't get how a 20.00 is something totally different.

No...I would have remembered for sure if it was over 20.9. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't even over 20.5. Ok...I'll give you that it might have been 20.9. To be honest, I don't know if I would have thought about where to round. That being said, I give myself the benefit of the doubt and correctly would have rounded to the nearest second. So it was most likely 20.4 or less.

Avante
08-01-2017, 01:31 PM
Little man this thread was dying, now ya see the power that Avante possesses.

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 01:31 PM

Thank you. But please realize that your (or any other viewers') gratitude need not be expressed. It's understood on my end.

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Little man this thread was dying, now ya see the power that Avante possesses.

All I see is that you fucked up a thread and now people are coming out to admit that it was a great thread. I didn't ask for it but here it is. All the same.
Another benefit...the longer I keep you here, the less time you have to do those repugnant things you do to the children.

chunticakes
08-01-2017, 01:36 PM
Yep. This is the Goddess joint. She plays the usual role she plays in her sci fi movies. It works but as I said, the movie itself is Black Toe Sally.

You need to compile a list of underrated movies. Kinda like Avante does with his made up track and field stats from 2000 BC.

In no particular order:
1. John Carter
2. Sky Captain
3. Goon
4. Dredd

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 01:38 PM
You need to compile a list of underrated movies. Kinda like Avante does with his made up track and field stats from 2000 BC.

In no particular order:
1. John Carter
2. Sky Captain
3. Goon
4. Dredd

I'll take it into consideration. But it would require a completely new column. I'm not sure if I have the time to commit. I could half ass it but that's just not me.

Avante
No...I would have remembered for sure if it was over 20.9. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't even over 20.5. Ok...I'll give you that it might have been 20.9. To be honest, I don't know if I would have thought about where to round. That being said, I give myself the benefit of the doubt and correctly would have rounded to the nearest second. So it was most likely 20.4 or less.

Why are you trying so hard to look totally stupid? Do you honestly not get any of this?

Dude, just give me the real year this happened and I will be able to find it, it is that easy. If I do find it I won't post here for three months, ok? I will apologize and then....gone. So when did this happen?

chunticakes
All I see is that you fucked up a thread and now people are coming out to admit that it was a great thread. I didn't ask for it but here it is. All the same.
Another benefit...the longer I keep you here, the less time you have to do those repugnant things you do to the children.

:lmao

Yeah Avante, this thread was already popping before you showed up beginning for attention.

Avante
08-01-2017, 01:39 PM

Dude, are you retarded?

Avante
08-01-2017, 01:41 PM
:lmao

Yeah Avante, this thread was already popping before you showed up beginning for attention.

I showed up #4. Saved this thread from going.....KAPLUNK~~~~

Avante
08-01-2017, 01:43 PM
See how easy this is? Now a few will pretend to care then once Avante leaves, total loss of interest.

Yep..the Master.

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 01:43 PM
Why are you trying so hard to look totally stupid? Do you honestly not get any of this?

Dude, just give me the real year this happened and I will be able to find it, it is that easy. If I do find it I won't post here for three months, ok? I will apologize and then....gone. So when did this happen?

Just because you can't find it in your holy track and field magazines does not mean it didn't happen. Believe me...I wish I was born later so that it'd be on the internet just to shut you the fuck up.

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 01:45 PM
I showd up #4, now look at the dates between #3 and Avante.

It's like when a dog shits on the floor. You just don't leave it there. You address the feces. Except your're like sticky diarrhea that never comes out of the carpet.

Avante
08-01-2017, 01:48 PM
Just because you can't find it in your holy track and field magazines does not mean it didn't happen. Believe me...I wish I was born later so that it'd be on the internet just to shut you the fuck up.

Dude, what year did it happen? You can't even give that out but expect a guy like Avante who knows sprinting to believe a kid is running sub 21.0? Dude, why all this evasion, if it happened then prove it, it really is just that simple. If you don't plan on proving it then shut the fuck up, or admit you are a liar.

Avante
08-01-2017, 01:50 PM
It's like when a dog shits on the floor. You just don't leave it there. You address the feces. Except your're like sticky diarrhea that never comes out of the carpet.

I have this bad habit of fucking with dummies, morons, idiots and fucking liars, yep....just me.

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 01:54 PM
Dude, what year did it happen? You can't even give that out but expect a guy like Avante who knows sprinting to believe a kid is running sub 21.0? Dude, why all this evasion, if it happened then prove it, it really is just that simple. If you don't plan on proving it then shut the fuck up, or admit you are a liar.

I'll tell you what...just go through all your magazines and look for the story. Then report back to me and I'll let you know if it's the right one.

Chucho
08-01-2017, 02:03 PM
Thank you. But please realize that your (or any other viewers') gratitude need not be expressed. It's understood on my end.

Absolutely understood. But I am a firm believer that excellence should always be re-affirmed and applauded, even if a modest expert, such as yourself, doesn't want the much-deserved adulation.

Avante
08-01-2017, 02:08 PM
I'll tell you what...just go through all your magazines and look for the story. Then report back to me and I'll let you know if it's the right one.

Dude, when do you figure this out, my God just how damn stupid are you? I KNOW SPRINTING....ok stupid, don't you think if some kid ran anything sub 21.0 I wouldn't know about it? Dude, I can talk sprinting from pre 1900's ok ya dumb fuck?

Dude, there are TONS of places out there with TONS of lists when it comes to sprinting, ok moron, we will not find any middle school kid running a sub 21.00 anywhere, the reason is......you are a fucking liar.

Avante
08-01-2017, 02:09 PM
Absolutely understood. But I am a firm believer that excellence should always be re-affirmed and applauded, even if a modest expert, such as yourself, doesn't want the much-deserved adulation.

translation

Notice how I ignored this thread until Avante showed up?

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 02:11 PM
Dude, when do you figure this out, my God just how damn stupid are you? I KNOW SPRINTING....ok stupid, don't you think if some kid ran anything sub 21.0 I wouldn't know about it? Dude, I can talk sprinting from pre 1900's ok ya dumb fuck?

Dude, there are TONS of places out there with TONS of lists when it comes to sprinting, ok moron, we will not find any middle school kid running a sub 21.00 anywhere, the reason is......you are a fucking liar.

By your logic, every run that's ever been run in the whole history of the world is recorded somewhere. That's insane. It's likely that someone has run faster than the recorded 200m record. The fact that you don't know about it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 02:12 PM

You're a gentleman and a scholar sir.

Chucho
08-01-2017, 02:32 PM
You're a gentleman and a scholar sir.

I appreciate the reciprocation. Continue to do what you do, this forum needs more like you.

Avante
08-01-2017, 02:38 PM
By your logic, every run that's ever been run in the whole history of the world is recorded somewhere. That's insane. It's likely that someone has run faster than the recorded 200m record. The fact that you don't know about it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

We have some others here who talked about knowing about your great run, how did they know about it? Are they lying?

Anytime anyone makes some hard to believe INTERNET statement you can expect.....ok, then prove it.....you do know this, right?

One minute it's...check your magazines....the next....maybe it was never mentioned....then it was maybe 19.9 or was it 20.9.....dude, just how full of shit are you?

Why not....ok ok Avante, just messing with ya, ok?

And I'll.......ok man, I knew that.

Little man, here it is, if anything ever happened in the sport and was recorded, it is right here.

http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Main.asp?P=F

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 02:44 PM
We have some others here who talked about knowing about your great run, how did they know about it? Are they lying?

Anytime anyone makes some hard to believe INTERNET statement you can expect.....ok, then prove it.....you do know this, right?

One minute it's...check your magazines....the next....maybe it was never mentioned....then it was maybe 19.9 or was it 20.9.....dude, just how full of shit are you?

Why not....ok ok Avante, just messing with ya, ok?

And I'll.......ok man, I knew that.

I don't know about the others knowing about my time. Maybe they heard about it. Maybe they're fucking with you.
But I don't really care if you believe my time or not. Doesn't matter to me. You're the one hung up on it. If it makes
you angry that I ran so fast then that's your problem. Just don't take it out on the children.

Avante
08-01-2017, 02:45 PM
You mentioned 1932, are you James Carlton?

200 m

Top 25 Performances (1929-1932)

* - Converted from 220y (-0.1) str - straight track (200m straight + 0.5)

James Carlton (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(1010,'M','MA2'))

AUS

Sydney

Jan 18, 1932

Ralph Metcalfe (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(4459,'M','MA2'))

USA

str

Chicago

Jun 11, 1932

Eddie Tolan (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(6722,'M','MA2'))

USA

Lincoln

Jul 4, 1931

AUS

1hp

Newcastle

Nov 15, 1931

George Simpson (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(6128,'M','MA2'))

USA

*str

Columbus

Apr 20, 1929

USA

*str

Vancouver

Jul 1, 1930

USA

*str

Vancouver

Jul 1, 1930

USA

Lincoln

Jul 4, 1931

Eugen Eldracher (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(1773,'M','MA2'))

GER

Mannheim

Jun 30, 1929

USA

Stockholm

Aug 9, 1929

Christiaan Berger (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(512,'M','MA2'))

NED

Amsterdam

Jun 15, 1930

USA

Gisborne

Jan 24, 1931

Frank Wykoff (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(7351,'M','MA2'))

USA

estr

Glendale

Apr 25, 1931

Donald Bennett (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(496,'M','MA2'))

USA

*str

Columbus

May 14, 1932

Friedrich Wichmann (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(7198,'M','MA2'))

GER

1h1

Breslau

Jul 20, 1929

AUS

Sydney

Jan 18, 1930

Helmut Körnig (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(3537,'M','MA2'))

GER

Köln

Jun 15, 1930

USA

Pittsburgh

Aug 23, 1930

Daniel Joubert (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(3134,'M','MA2'))

RSA

Grahamstown

May 16, 1931

Jack Burnett (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(920,'M','MA2'))

USA

Lincoln

Jul 3, 1931

Joe Mendel (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(4436,'M','MA2'))

USA

Lincoln

Jul 3, 1931

Arthur Jonath (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(3095,'M','MA2'))

GER

Kassel

Jun 14, 1932

GER

Hanover

Jul 3, 1932

USA

Los Angeles

Aug 3, 1932

William Weems (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(0,'M','MA2'))

USA

*str

?

Avante
08-01-2017, 02:46 PM
I don't know about the others knowing about my time. Maybe they heard about it. Maybe they're fucking with you.
But I don't really care if you believe my time or not. Doesn't matter to me. You're the one hung up on it. If it makes
you angry that I ran so fast then that's your problem. Just don't take it out on the children.

Then why tell me to check my magazines? Dude, why are you lying about this? Reak talk ok, drop this stupid internet bullshit.............why the lie?

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 02:48 PM
You mentioned 1932, are you James Carlton?

200 m

Top 25 Performances (1929-1932)

* - Converted from 220y (-0.1) str - straight track (200m straight + 0.5)

AUS
Sydney
Jan 18, 1932

USA
str
Chicago
Jun 11, 1932

USA
Lincoln
Jul 4, 1931

AUS
1hp
Newcastle
Nov 15, 1931

USA
*str
Columbus
Apr 20, 1929

USA
*str
Vancouver
Jul 1, 1930

USA
*str
Vancouver
Jul 1, 1930

USA
Lincoln
Jul 4, 1931

Eugen Eldracher (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(1773,'M','MA2'))
GER

Mannheim
Jun 30, 1929

USA

Stockholm
Aug 9, 1929

Christiaan Berger (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(512,'M','MA2'))
NED

Amsterdam
Jun 15, 1930

USA
Gisborne
Jan 24, 1931

Frank Wykoff (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(7351,'M','MA2'))
USA
estr
Glendale
Apr 25, 1931

Donald Bennett (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(496,'M','MA2'))
USA
*str
Columbus
May 14, 1932

Friedrich Wichmann (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(7198,'M','MA2'))
GER

1h1
Breslau
Jul 20, 1929

AUS
Sydney
Jan 18, 1930

Helmut Körnig (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(3537,'M','MA2'))
GER

Köln
Jun 15, 1930

USA
Pittsburgh
Aug 23, 1930

Daniel Joubert (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(3134,'M','MA2'))
RSA
Grahamstown
May 16, 1931

Jack Burnett (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(920,'M','MA2'))
USA
Lincoln
Jul 3, 1931

Joe Mendel (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(4436,'M','MA2'))
USA
Lincoln
Jul 3, 1931

GER

Kassel
Jun 14, 1932

GER

Hanover
Jul 3, 1932

USA

Los Angeles
Aug 3, 1932

William Weems (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(0,'M','MA2'))
USA
*str
?

No...I'm POOPSHOOT MAGEE!!!!!!!

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 02:55 PM
Then why tell me to check my magazines? Dude, why are you lying about this? Reak talk ok, drop this stupid internet bullshit.............why the lie?

Because you seem pretty obsessed with my 200m time. There's a small chance that it's in your magazines. So since it's so important to you, I thought it might be worth it for you to look through them.

Chucho
08-01-2017, 02:58 PM

I also forgot to thank you for your record breaking speed. I had mistaken you for my cohort at Alamo Heights who also ran a sub 20 back in the late 00s. Can you send me the pics of your medals again? A truer champion can't be found or had on this board. Again, sir, I think I speak for the entirety of the club when I say, very humbly, "Thank you for all you do and have done. Your merits are unmatched. "

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 03:05 PM
I also forgot to thank you for your record breaking speed. I had mistaken you for my cohort at Alamo Heights who also ran a sub 20 back in the late 00s. Can you send me the pics of your medals again? A truer champion can't be found or had on this board. Again, sir, I think I speak for the entirety of the club when I say, very humbly, "Thank you for all you do and have done. Your merits are unmatched. "

Ah...I wish I could. But I donated all of my medals to a local track event for handicapped children.

Darth_Pelican
08-01-2017, 03:13 PM
:tu Thanks for the movie review. I'll pass on this one.

Avante
08-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Because you seem pretty obsessed with my 200m time. There's a small chance that it's in your magazines. So since it's so important to you, I thought it might be worth it for you to look through them.

My God you're stupid, wow`~~~~

Dude, you ever heard of...lists? Don't you think you'd be on a ....list...if it did happen and a mag covered it?

I gotta tell ya guy, you are dumber than I thought.

Avante
08-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Ah...I wish I could. But I donated all of my medals to a local track event for handicapped children.

Watch this....

Ok SFS tell us one meet that you won, yep, try some actual facts, ok?

We will now read anything but...

The western regionals in Waco 1986, I won the 100 and 200m.

Anything that can be tracked down the liar stays away from.

But....

He really isn't making sense, he says...check your mags....which would give out his name. I get the fact the guy is a coward and afraid to tell us his real name. And all those lying about knowing about this have no name to go with it.

Avante
08-01-2017, 05:10 PM
That is how it's done little people. Look at pre Avante and post Avante in this thread, a thread going nowhere. People want to talk shit, poke fun at, say things thay would never say if not in hiding. I know this and have fun with it.

OBVIOUSLY.....this little shit SFS is lying we all know this, but it's the way Avante works you simpletons that's the real story, yep.....a master.

I'm leaving this thread now and a few will try to act like they really cared about the topic, yep....people are weird. Avante is what this thread was about because he knows how to work you little shits.

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~

I. Hustle
08-01-2017, 05:36 PM
That is how it's done little people. Look at pre Avante and post Avante in this thread, a thread going nowhere. People want to talk shit, poke fun at, say things thay would never say if not in hiding. I know this and have fun with it.

OBVIOUSLY.....this little shit SFS is lying we all know this, but it's the way Avante works you simpletons that's the real story, yep.....a master.

I'm leaving this thread now and a few will try to act like they really cared about the topic, yep....people are weird. Avante is what this thread was about because he knows how to work you little shits.

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~

Isn't that what you are doing? What proof do we have that you would back up any of the shit you talk? Because you say so? GTFOH

Cowards are the ones that crow the most and pretend like they are big shit on the internet. All that talk about body building and people being scared of you and all that other crap. I call BS on all of it. I bet you're 380 pounds of twisted stool who hasn't left his house on 4 years.

Avante
08-01-2017, 06:00 PM
Isn't that what you are doing? What proof do we have that you would back up any of the shit you talk? Because you say so? GTFOH

Cowards are the ones that crow the most and pretend like they are big shit on the internet. All that talk about body building and people being scared of you and all that other crap. I call BS on all of it. I bet you're 380 pounds of twisted stool who hasn't left his house on 4 years.

That is why I consider you a 100% moron and gigantic bore. You can't tell I'm the real deal, really? Dude, why do I know so damn much about bodybuilding, football, track, rasslin', yep, a big physical guy.

A poster of Cuban great Sergio Oliva hung on my wall when I started lifting them weights. Steve Reeves in "Hercules" 1959 a huge inspiration.

Stupid, I am one badass mofo, totally capable of handling any situation.

I. Hustle
08-01-2017, 06:05 PM
That is why I consider you a 100% moron and gigantic bore. You can't tell I'm the real deal, really? Dude, why do I know so damn much about bodybuilding, football, track, rasslin', yep, a big physical guy.

A poster of Cuban great Sergio Oliva hung on my wall when I started lifting them weights. Steve Reeves in "Hercules" 1959 a huge inspiration.

Stupid, I am one badass mofo, totally capable of handling any situation.

See this guy on the right in the picture? His whole job is following basketball. He spends everyday learning about new developments and all about the players. He probably knows a lot about basketball history and about old school players. Could tell you how many points great players average and have averaged. Why doesn't he have the physique of a pro ball player?
http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d12/unsecured/media/275353188001/275353188001_696349899001_vs-696348852001.jpg?pubId=275353188001

Should I get some pics of other sports writers, broadcasters, coaches etc. to show that none of what you said means shit?

You really are that stupid, huh? I mean that part of you is real.

Avante
08-01-2017, 06:11 PM
See this guy on the right in the picture? His whole job is following basketball. He spends everyday learning about new developments and all about the players. He probably knows a lot about basketball history and about old school players. Could tell you how many points great players average and have averaged. Why doesn't he have the physique of a pro ball player?
http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d12/unsecured/media/275353188001/275353188001_696349899001_vs-696348852001.jpg?pubId=275353188001

Should I get some pics of other sports writers, broadcasters, coaches etc. to show that none of what you said means shit?

You really are that stupid, huh? I mean that part of you is real.

I once showed some pictures of my Fortress of Solitude righ here, in those pictures you see my football trophies, my weight bench, and all those thousands of books, CD's.

Real deal half pint, 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel, so....deal with it.

I. Hustle
08-01-2017, 06:21 PM
I once showed some pictures of my Fortress of Solitude righ here, in those pictures you see my football trophies, my weight bench, and all those thousands of books, CD's.

Real deal half pint, 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel, so....deal with it.

Again, the guy in the pic probably has a ton of books and a weight bench that he puts stuff on top of. Trophies can be found at any garage sale or if you're pathetic enough, and I think you are, you can buy one on your own online.

I call BS.

Avante
08-01-2017, 07:28 PM
Again, the guy in the pic probably has a ton of books and a weight bench that he puts stuff on top of. Trophies can be found at any garage sale or if you're pathetic enough, and I think you are, you can buy one on your own online.

I call BS.

So you really haven't noticed I have some very serious knowledge about a lot of things....? How do you think I came by that? Yep.....long time interests.

I starting lifting at 15 for football and just never stopped. Got into track/football/music as a kid, that was a long long time ago.

Sorry ya dumb fuck but all that I showed belongs to Avante and he earned the trophies.

Buying trophies, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~ Is this idiot for real?

Dude, why fight it, embrace it and learn a few things, ok?

Chucho
08-01-2017, 08:30 PM
You said you were not coming back into this thread. Less than 2 hours later...you are right back in this thread. How can anyone trust anything you say when you can't even be a person of your word for 2 hours?

Meanwhile, I have been privy to SFS' medal pics before he, in all his limitless giving-back, donated them to children aspiring to also run sub 20 200m dashes and hearing his lectures on definitive jazz musicians of the times.

SpursForSix is a man of integrity and made of the highest moral fiber. He need not brag of his own accomplishments, nor feel the need to brag about something. People seek out his expertise, unsolicited. And he is thanked accordingly.

I. Hustle
08-01-2017, 08:31 PM
So you really haven't noticed I have some very serious knowledge about a lot of things....? How do you think I came by that? Yep.....long time interests.

I starting lifting at 15 for football and just never stopped. Got into track/football/music as a kid, that was a long long time ago.

Sorry ya dumb fuck but all that I showed belongs to Avante and he earned the trophies.

Buying trophies, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~ Is this idiot for real?

Dude, why fight it, embrace it and learn a few things, ok?

Are you really too stupid to understand what I am saying? Is all that cholesterol preventing air from getting to your brain? Anyone can have extensive knowledge about a subject. That has nothing to do with what they look like or can accomplish themselves.

Saying that you started lifting at 15 doesn't mean jack shit. Check this out. Hey, everyone, I just wanted you all to know that I started flying like Superman at 13 and started the crossfit craze when I was only 16. I'm not lying

Avante
08-01-2017, 08:52 PM
Are you really too stupid to understand what I am saying? Is all that cholesterol preventing air from getting to your brain? Anyone can have extensive knowledge about a subject. That has nothing to do with what they look like or can accomplish themselves.

Saying that you started lifting at 15 doesn't mean jack shit. Check this out. Hey, everyone, I just wanted you all to know that I started flying like Superman at 13 and started the crossfit craze when I was only 16. I'm not lying

Are you realy stupid enought to think I would follow football/track if I hadn't competed? Dude.......buying trophies...hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~ just how fucking stupid are you?

Stupid, I started running as a kid, started playing football at around 8. Played over 20 years of organized football. Played in three HS alumni games.

Dude, good to see you finally admitted I do know all this stuff.

Why MUST MUST I be fat/pedo/stupid.......hahahaha~~~~ Could it be because I make you look totally moronic?

I. Hustle
08-01-2017, 09:02 PM
Are you realy stupid enought to think I would follow football/track if I hadn't competed? Dude.......buying trophies...hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~ just how fucking stupid are you?

Stupid, I started running as a kid, started playing football at around 8. Played over 20 years of organized football. Played in three HS alumni games.

Dude, good to see you finally admitted I do know all this stuff.

Why MUST MUST I be fat/pedo/stupid.......hahahaha~~~~ Could it be because I make you look totally moronic?

You make ME look moronic by skirting around my question? I never said you knew jack shit. I said anyone can know a lot about a subject but still be a fat tub of lard. You know how many people make a living off of talking about sports and have never competed a day in their lives?

Maybe if little Asian kids weren't dancing around in your head as you read and type you would understand what I am saying.

Prove to me that this isn't you
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7sIQDtzDI1w/U_3-mHkxAUI/AAAAAAAACzI/wWcLBVPTIiQ/s1600/Funny%2BSailormon%2BCosplay.jpg

Avante
08-01-2017, 09:50 PM
There we have it gang, a total idiot too stupid to get a thing he is being told, so he does what all morons do, act moronic.

Dude, how many times have I told you of all the posters here you suck the hardest at this joust thing? You are too stupid to make it interesting, ya don't know shit to begin with and are about as witty as a rock, why do you even bother wth this?

Think about just how dumb you are with....prove this isn't you.....? Are you really this fucking stupid?

Avante
08-01-2017, 10:06 PM
When I talk about knowing football or track it's not talk radio type stuff where Joe Public can talk. I'm talking about going places none of those people can go.

Who was the first black RB to gain a thousand yards in an NFL season who went to an HBCU school? What college sprinter became a pro rassler? I would totally destroy ayone in trivia......if the subjects are football/music/track/rasslin', yep....I have no equal.

Having to deal with know nothings like this I Hustle idiot...........:rolleyes

benefactor
08-02-2017, 05:53 AM
Tired parroting shtick is tired.

You guys really should come on over. It's much quieter over here.

https://i.imgur.com/SQxkxPV_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

SpursforSix
08-02-2017, 12:48 PM
Watch this....

Ok SFS tell us one meet that you won, yep, try some actual facts, ok?

We will now read anything but...

The western regionals in Waco 1986, I won the 100 and 200m.

Anything that can be tracked down the liar stays away from.

But....

He really isn't making sense, he says...check your mags....which would give out his name. I get the fact the guy is a coward and afraid to tell us his real name. And all those lying about knowing about this have no name to go with it.

I already told you all this in my original post on the subject. It was the regionals of some kind of church league. And as I said, I chose not to even compete in the state meet because I was also in high jump and 4x100.

Avante
08-02-2017, 02:44 PM
I already told you all this in my original post on the subject. It was the regionals of some kind of church league. And as I said, I chose not to even compete in the state meet because I was also in high jump and 4x100.

So you run an ASTOUNDING AMAZING INCREDIBLE UNBELIEVABLE 200m and your coach is cool with you not running the event at state..............hahahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you really this damn stupid?

Dude, don't you get any of this at all? Why don't you take a few seconds and actually look at all the stuff I'm showing you? Middle school kids cannot run a sub 21.00 200m....what about that don't you get?

Dude, why are you lying?

Avante
08-02-2017, 02:47 PM
Tired parroting shtick is tired.

You guys really should come on over. It's much quieter over here.

https://i.imgur.com/SQxkxPV_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Does this little shit have the worst case of Avanteitist since Blake or what....hahahahaha``~~~

SpursforSix
08-02-2017, 02:49 PM
So you run an ASTOUNDING AMAZING INCREDIBLE UNBELIEVABLE 200m and your coach is cool with you not running the event at state..............hahahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you really this damn stupid?

Dude, don't you get any of this at all? Why don't you take a few seconds and actually look at all the stuff I'm showing you? Middle school kids cannot run a sub 21.00 200m....what about that don't you get?

Dude, why are you lying?

Coach didn't have a say so. Go back and read what kind of "coach" I had. And go back and read why I chose not to participate. And I was at the end of 8th grade. So I was closer to a high schooler than a middle schooler.

Avante
08-02-2017, 03:00 PM
Coach didn't have a say so. Go back and read what kind of "coach" I had. And go back and read why I chose not to participate. And I was at the end of 8th grade. So I was closer to a high schooler than a middle schooler.

Go back and read a liar....nay~~~~

Dude, why are you totally ignoring all the stats proving a 20.anything is impossible for a kid in middle school? When will you address those facts? Well? Stop totally ignoring what you are being shown...ok?

Dude, when does it hit you that Avante knows sprinting and a 20 anything by some middle school kid will get my attention?

Why the lie?

SpursforSix
08-02-2017, 03:11 PM
Go back and read a liar....nay~~~~

Dude, why are you totally ignoring all the stats proving a 20.anything is impossible for a kid in middle school? When will you address those facts? Well? Stop totally ignoring what you are being shown...ok?

Dude, when does it hit you that Avante knows sprinting and a 20 anything by some middle school kid will get my attention?

Why the lie?

What "stats"? You post a bunch of lists. It proves...yep...nope...nothing. I'll tell you what...I'll let you be the expert on wrassling. Even though I know more, I'll not interfere and it'll give you something to hang your hat on.

Avante
08-02-2017, 03:19 PM
What "stats"? You post a bunch of lists. It proves...yep...nope...nothing. I'll tell you what...I'll let you be the expert on wrassling. Even though I know more, I'll not interfere and it'll give you something to hang your hat on.

Didn't read anything did you?

So you expect a guy like myself who can name every sprinter of merit in history to believe a middle school kid can run the 200m in sub21.00 THEN.....refuse to give your name, the place, the meet, anything that can prove this........right?

Dude, you are a liar, and I can also talk about rasslers you'd have to Google, trust me......liar~~~~~~~~~~

Why the lie....well?

You said you were almost in HS, right? So what year did this take place?

Now tell me why you won't even give that out....well?

SpursforSix
08-02-2017, 03:41 PM
Didn't read anything did you?

So you expect a guy like myself who can name every sprinter of merit in history to believe a middle school kid can run the 200m in sub21.00 THEN.....refuse to give your name, the place, the meet, anything that can prove this........right?

Dude, you are a liar, and I can also talk about rasslers you'd have to Google, trust me......liar~~~~~~~~~~

Why the lie....well?

You said you were almost in HS, right? So what year did this take place?

Now tell me why you won't even give that out....well?

I'll tell you what...you post a picture of all your magazines and some kind of proof that you own them and then I'll tell you what year I ran a world class 200m.

Avante
08-02-2017, 04:55 PM
I'll tell you what...you post a picture of all your magazines and some kind of proof that you own them and then I'll tell you what year I ran a world class 200m.

When somebody works this hard to keep away anything that can disprove a claim they are fucking lying. And, I have posted a picture of my track magazines, remember my Fortress of Solitude photos?

Who lies about magazines, ha~~~~~

Dude, give me the year you turned in that WOW or I have no other choice than to call you a fucking liar. If this were the truth then why all this bullshit, it makes no sense. How about what decade....ok?

Now a fucking liar will do everything so I can't track this lie down, he knows I have all the info needed to do just that.

Dude, prove it or admit you are a fucking liar.

Notice the dummies trying to bail you out had to finally give it up because they also see how sad you are with this lie?

SpursforSix
08-02-2017, 04:59 PM
When somebody works this hard to keep away anything that can disprove a claim they are fucking lying. And, I have posted a picture of my track magazines, remember my Fortress of Solitude photos?

Who lies about magazines, ha~~~~~

Dude, give me the year you turned in that WOW or I have no other choice than to call you a fucking liar. If this were the truth then why all this bullshit, it makes no sense. How about what decade....ok?

Now a fucking liar will do everything so I can't track this lie down, he knows I have all the info needed to do just that.

Dude, prove it or admit you are a fucking liar.

So anytime someone says something to you, you assume they're lying? That says a lot about your psyche. Lack of trust is one of the characteristics that is pretty common among pedophiles.

Avante
08-02-2017, 05:04 PM
So anytime someone says something to you, you assume they're lying? That says a lot about your psyche. Lack of trust is one of the characteristics that is pretty common among pedophiles.

Anytime somebody tells me that as a middle school kid they were faster than Jesse Owens,Mel Patton, Hal Davis, Andy Stanfield, Henry Carr, Bobby Morrow, Bob Hayes.....yep, they are a fucking liar.

Why the lie?

Avante
08-02-2017, 05:13 PM
Liar....

Look at this, ok?

So you are telling me as a middle school kid you could have ran with these OLYMPIC sprinters, right?

Olympic, Sydney 2000

Konstadínos Kedéris (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(3252,'M','MA2'))

GRE

Darren Campbell (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(974,'M','MA2'))

GBR

Ato Boldon (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(653,'M','MA2'))

TRI

Obadele Thompson (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(6660,'M','MA2'))

BAR

Christian Malcolm (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(4152,'M','MA2'))

GBR

Claudinei da Silva (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(1388,'M','MA2'))

BRA

Coby Miller (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(4502,'M','MA2'))

USA

John Capel (http://javascript<strong></strong>:CheckID(990,'M','MA2'))

USA

Avante
08-02-2017, 05:26 PM
Liar....

These are the fastest HS kids in the USA in 2017. So you are telling me that as a middl.....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~

Fucking liar~~~~~~~

200 METERS

**Tyrese Cooper (Norland, Miami Gardens, Fl)

*Kalon Barnes (Silsbee, Tx)

*Jamal Walton’ (Miramar, Fl)

*Anthony Schwartz (American Heritage, Plantation, Fl)

*Elija Godwin (Newton, Covington, Ga)

Kary Vincent (Memorial, Port Arthur, Tx)

*Tyson Campbell (American Heritage, Plantation, Fl)

Isaiah Cunningham (Rancho Verde, Moreno Valley, Ca)

*Shaun Shivers (Chaminade-Madonna, Hollywood, Fl)

Christopher Henderson (Columbus, Miami, Fl)

Wind-aided:

I. Hustle
08-02-2017, 05:29 PM
There we have it gang, a total idiot too stupid to get a thing he is being told, so he does what all morons do, act moronic.

Dude, how many times have I told you of all the posters here you suck the hardest at this joust thing? You are too stupid to make it interesting, ya don't know shit to begin with and are about as witty as a rock, why do you even bother wth this?

Think about just how dumb you are with....prove this isn't you.....? Are you really this fucking stupid?

You couldn't even quote me because you were scared of me putting you in your place, huh? You bitchmade little POS

Avante
08-02-2017, 05:33 PM
You couldn't even quote me because you were scared of me putting you in your place, huh? You bitchmade little POS

Dude, a 100% moron like you putting.....hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~ You suck at this stuff ya little shit, how many times do you need to be told that? You don't know anything guy, yep...boringggggggggggggggggggg~~~~~~~~~ OK?

Avante
08-02-2017, 05:35 PM
Now watch Avante totally beat this dummy to a pulp, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

I. Hustle
08-02-2017, 06:56 PM
Dude, a 100% moron like you putting.....hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~ You suck at this stuff ya little shit, how many times do you need to be told that? You don't know anything guy, yep...boringggggggggggggggggggg~~~~~~~~~ OK?

I am 6'4 240 pounds of solid muscle. I can run as fast as a cheetah and jump over a small tool shed. Here I can prove it. Here is a pic that proves I am not lying.

http://thecomedybook.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/DSCF2360.jpg

Avante
08-02-2017, 10:32 PM
On the right as ya enter my Fortress of Solitude, we see authors....

Robert E. Howard
Edgar Rice Burroughs
Otis Kline
H.P.Lovecraft
Edgar Allan Poe
......etc etc....yep, fantasy

Next to the fantasy....

H.G.Wells
Isacc Asimov
Olaf Stapeldon
Robert Heinlien
Arthur C. Clarke

etc etc etc....yep, Sci Fi

In the back...

Charles Dickens
F.Scott Fitzgerald
Ernest Hemingway
John Steinbeck
Sinclair Lewis

etc etc etc....classics, important authors

Over to the right....

Luke Short
Max Brand
Louis L' Amour
Zane Grey

etc etc etc...yep, westerns

Then there are the bios..

Johnny Cash
Elvis
Robert Mitchum
Marlon Brando

etc etc etc

James Patterson
Lee Child
James Lee Burke
Clive Cussler
Norman Mailer
And on an on and on and on and on......

25 books on the black experience
24 books on the Middle East/Islam
12 books on them blues

TONS and TONS of books on sports.

Everything in a system where I could find what I want in the dark.

Now add a few thousand track/rasslin' magazines.

Over 10,000 books in my library.

Then there's the music:king

SpursforSix
08-02-2017, 10:39 PM
On the right as ya enter my Fortress of Solitude, we see authors....

Robert E. Howard
Edgar Rice Burroughs
Otis Kline
H.P.Lovecraft
Edgar Allan Poe
......etc etc....yep, fantasy

Next to the fantasy....

H.G.Wells
Isacc Asimov
Olaf Stapeldon
Robert Heinlien
Arthur C. Clarke

etc etc etc....yep, Sci Fi

In the back...

Charles Dickens
F.Scott Fitzgerald
Ernest Hemingway
John Steinbeck
Sinclair Lewis

etc etc etc....classics, important authors

Over to the right....

Luke Short
Max Brand
Louis L' Amour
Zane Grey

etc etc etc...yep, westerns

Then there are the bios..

Johnny Cash
Elvis
Robert Mitchum
Marlon Brando

etc etc etc

James Patterson
Lee Child
James Lee Burke
Clive Cussler
Norman Mailer
And on an on and on and on and on......

25 books on the black experience
24 books on the Middle East/Islam
12 books on them blues

TONS and TONS of books on sports.

Everything in a system where I could find what I want in the dark.

Now add a few thousand track/rasslin' magazines.

Over 10,000 books in my library.

Then there's the music:king

It's amazing you still have room to chain up the children.

Avante
08-02-2017, 10:44 PM
It's amazing you still have room to chain up the children.

Why the lie about the 20.00 200m? Really, why are doiing this? What is the motivation to let everyone see you as a fucking liar?

Little shit can't even give me the year, what a fucking fake:rolleyes

Avante
08-03-2017, 08:20 PM
So what does our track EXPERT think about the World Championships?

What will WVN run the 200m, how about the 400m?