PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Floyd genuinely scared of Conor

Pages : [1] 2 3

webshad
08-01-2017, 02:13 AM
Man, the more I see this, the more I know that Floyd is genuinely scared of McGregor in real life.

Imagine if Victor Ortiz, or Berto, or Maidana did this, you think Floyd would have been all giggles and smiles and pretend like nothing happened.

Seriously, this was unacceptable, Floyd should have shoved him away.

And you think Conor would dare do that to Nate Diaz, I doubt it.

http://i.imgur.com/kUhzTsQ.png

As for the fight, if McGregor survives 12 rounds, he comes out a winner no matter the decision because it's nearly impossible that Mayweather would survive a 5 round MMA fight with McGregor.

That's the way I'm seeing this, what about you people?

midnightpulp
08-01-2017, 02:17 AM
Yeah, Floyd need to knock him out to "win."

resistanze
08-01-2017, 02:55 AM
It's all a fucking act

TimDunkem
08-01-2017, 03:01 AM
It's all a fucking act
Yep.

:lol @ legitimately discussing this like it's not some glorified WWE match.

Xevious
08-01-2017, 03:51 AM
Floyd will jab him to death and dance around for 12 rounds and get the decision like he always does. Anyone expecting to see anything entertaining are going to be disappointed.

Mitch
08-01-2017, 08:16 AM
Winning 12 rounds > the ko

Takes a lot more skill to actually outbox an opponent, not sure why you praise brawlers and sluggers, web.

DMC
08-01-2017, 09:08 AM
It's all a fucking act

This

Those two are friends

Mayweather wouldn't survive 1 round with Mac, unless he got him to fight standing up but any MMA fighter worth a fuck will take a boxer to the ground from the bell.

If this was a real fight, Mayweather would kill him, probably really early in the 1st. Think Mike Tyson early days.

webshad
08-01-2017, 10:43 AM
It's all a fucking act

Palming someone's head and shaking it is not part of the act. Especially if you're doing it to the A-side fighter. It is degrading meaning you're a little boy. You can even see the immediate reaction from Dana White on how shocked he was and tried to get up because he thought something was about to go down. Ellerbe that moron didn't even know it happened.

For the rest I don't mind assuming it was an act.

Yes Floyd fears Conor outside the ring, it shows and this proved it to me.

Should have slapped his hand away and stood up, do something rather than sit there embarrassed and pretend like you're on the phone (like you had something more important to do than this).

webshad
08-01-2017, 10:52 AM
Winning 12 rounds > the ko

Takes a lot more skill to actually outbox an opponent, not sure why you praise brawlers and sluggers, web.

:lol So Conor is some kind of pressure fighter like GGG and Maidana, all of the sudden? Definitely not. His style from what I saw is fighting off the back foot.

So the answer is no, winning 12 rounds with a 0-0 MMA fighter is not greater than a KO.

Floyd won't survive 5 rounds in the UFC against Conor.

He needs this KO/TKO and should not hold back.

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 10:59 AM
:lol So Conor is some kind of pressure fighter like GGG and Maidana, all of the sudden? Definitely not. His style from what I saw is fighting off the back foot.

So the answer is no, winning 12 rounds with a 0-0 MMA fighter is not greater than a KO.

Which would be the only way Conor could land a big punch. If Floyd gets reckless. And that's the only way this would be entertaining.

Fabbs
08-01-2017, 11:06 AM
It's all a fucking act
:lol This is like a Lakers - Warriors *Championship.

UZER
08-01-2017, 11:12 AM
Which would be the only way Conor could land a big punch. If Floyd gets reckless. And that's the only way this would be entertaining.

And we all know how much Floyd cares about being entertaining. It's always his number one priority.

UZER
08-01-2017, 11:16 AM
Palming someone's head and shaking it is not part of the act. Especially if you're doing it to the A-side fighter. It is degrading meaning you're a little boy. You can even see the immediate reaction from Dana White on how shocked he was and tried to get up because he thought something was about to go down. Ellerbe that moron didn't even know it happened.

For the rest I don't mind assuming it was an act.

Yes Floyd fears Conor outside the ring, it shows and this proved it to me.

Should have slapped his hand away and stood up, do something rather than sit there embarrassed and pretend like you're on the phone (like you had something more important to do than this).

In before...that was a racist move by McGregor.

webshad
08-01-2017, 11:23 AM

He won't be, but he needs to break him down round by round and go for the finish midway through the fight.

But but but, I doubt Mayweather has the ability to do that anymore. I hope that I'm wrong.

He even said I can't do this anymore so I find a smarter way to fight because breaking people down and finishing requires a lot.

webshad
08-01-2017, 11:25 AM
In before...that was a racist move by McGregor.

I wouldn't say racist. I don't think Conor is racist, but I know it's a total lack of respect and very degrading.

webshad
08-01-2017, 11:28 AM
If this was a real fight, Mayweather would kill him, probably really early in the 1st. Think Mike Tyson early days.

What is wrong with you?????

SpursforSix
08-01-2017, 11:43 AM
And we all know how much Floyd cares about being entertaining. It's always his number one priority.

I do think there is some pressure for him to win by TKO so he might get away from his normal routine. But if took one good hit, he'd probably revert back.

Mitch
08-01-2017, 12:01 PM

That makes no sense, Tbh. Outboxing someone for 12 rounds is true dominance, a bum can knock someone out. Connor might knock Mayweather out, it's within the realm of possibility, doesn't mean he's nearly as good of a boxer. If Connor outboxes Mayweather for even 4 rounds I'd be flabbergasted.

Not sure why you're fixated on kos and think fights like canelo vs ggg are going to be great fights. There's nothing impressive about either fighters except their power, both slow as shit and bad defense.

Not saying McGregor vs money will be better, for the record.

webshad
08-01-2017, 12:12 PM
That makes no sense, Tbh. Outboxing someone for 12 rounds is true dominance, a bum can knock someone out. Connor might knock Mayweather out, it's within the realm of possibility, doesn't mean he's nearly as good of a boxer. If Connor outboxes Mayweather for even 4 rounds I'd be flabbergasted.

Not sure why you're fixated on kos and think fights like canelo vs ggg are going to be great fights. There's nothing impressive about either fighters except their power, both slow as shit and bad defense.

Not saying McGregor vs money will be better, for the record.

What are you on about?

Boxing a guy who never boxed before for 12 rounds is greater than finishing him? The hell is wrong with you?

With your logic at least say I hope Floyd finishes him off in round 11-12, but saying that a decision win is better than a KO/TKO against a non-boxer is ludacris.

Even Floyd said I don't have the ability to finish guys off like before, it takes a lot from me, so I decided to fight smarter.

He needs to take Conor into deep water and drown him, or else be prepared for a MMA win.

As of today my prediction: same as Xevious (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17254), UZER, and SpursforSix (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49684), W12 for Mayweather

Mitch
08-01-2017, 12:20 PM
What are you on about?

Boxing a guy who never boxed before for 12 rounds is greater than finishing him? The hell is wrong with you?

With your logic at least say I hope Floyd finishes him off in round 11-12, but saying that a decision win is better than a KO/TKO against a non-boxer is ludacris.

Even Floyd said I don't have the ability to finish guys off like before, it takes a lot from me, so I decided to fight smarter.

He needs to take Conor into deep water and drown him, or else be prepared for a MMA win.

As of today my prediction: same as Xevious (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17254), UZER, and SpursforSix (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49684), W12 for Mayweather

Boxing isn't about getting knockouts, if Floyd ends up landing >50% and gets tagged <15% in 12 rounds then that's as dominating as one can possibly be. Some people just don't go down, some people get lucky punches, knockouts are too volatile of a result to gauge.

Floyd probably has it in him to knock out Connor, but why try? It's boxing, it's his game, if he wants he can clown Connor for 12 rounds and make a far bigger statement than pulling a Hatton on him.

At the end of the fight, if Floyd lands under 45% and wins I'll think he did bad. Connor is bigger than than canelo, probably harder to ko and canelo got light up by a lot of hard shots without going down, looked like an amateur. Unrealistic expectations

RsxPiimp
08-01-2017, 12:34 PM
definitely an act. floyd even flashed a smile.

webshad
08-01-2017, 12:37 PM
Boxing isn't about getting knockouts, if Floyd ends up landing >50% and gets tagged <15% in 12 rounds then that's as dominating as one can possibly be. Some people just don't go down, some people get lucky punches, knockouts are too volatile of a result to gauge.

Floyd probably has it in him to knock out Connor, but why try? It's boxing, it's his game, if he wants he can clown Connor for 12 rounds and make a far bigger statement than pulling a Hatton on him.

At the end of the fight, if Floyd lands under 45% and wins I'll think he did bad. Connor is bigger than than canelo, probably harder to ko and canelo got light up by a lot of hard shots without going down, looked like an amateur. Unrealistic expectations

Again at least by your logic say:

Floyd ends up landing > 50%
Gets tagged <15%
Finishing toying with him in R12 and goes for the kill

That's dominating, or else you never finished the job done. MMA will argue, even Nate Diaz not being a boxer KDed Conor several times.

C'est dommage, c'est dommange.

Hopkins should have never finished off Trinidad in R11-R12.
Hopkins should have not finished off DLH.
Roy Jones shouldn't have finished off Motell Griffin but win a R12 decision to regain his belt.
Floyd shouldn't have finished Gatti or Corrales.

Sorry but that is pure stupidity and no boxer thinks like that. This is not fencing as you imply.

Sidenote: We both know and we all know why you're saying this already because you are preparing for a W12 decision from Floyd due to the fact that him finishing off Conor is slim and very unlikely.

webshad
08-01-2017, 12:39 PM
definitely an act. floyd even flashed a smile.

You smile when you are embarrassed and pretend like it's not a big deal. Trust me, this wasn't an act.

A fighter would never allow another fighter to lay a hand on him during a pre-fight press conference.

Mitch
08-01-2017, 12:47 PM
Again at least by your logic say:

Floyd ends up landing > 50%
Gets tagged <15%
Finishing toying with him in R12 and goes for the kill

That's dominating, or else you never finished the job done. MMA will argue, even Nate Diaz not being a boxer KOed Conor several times.

C'est dommage, c'est dommange.

Hopkins should have never finished off Trinidad in R11-R12.
Hopkins should have not finished off DLH.
Roy Jones shouldn't have finished off Motell Griffin but win a R12 decision to regain his belt.
Floyd shouldn't have finished Gatti or Corrales.

Sorry but that is pure stupidity and no boxer thinks like that. This is not fencing as you imply.

Sidenote: We both know and we all know why you're saying this already because you are preparing for a W12 decision from Floyd due to the fact that him finishing off Conor is slim and very unlikely.

Quite frankly, it is fencing without the swords. You simply have the option of finishing a fight before it's over. If Mayweather went for a ko every time he wouldn't be the fighter he is at his age, he won with boxing for the later half of his career not slugging or brawling.

Dominating in boxing is finishing a fight with pure boxing, just slugging people like Tyson or foreman makes you just a physical specimens in a sport rather than a prodigy in a craft.

Side note: we both know you hate Money, you've criticized him constantly and know he's most likely going to win. You want to start trying to build up a talking point against him before the fight.

DMC
08-01-2017, 12:54 PM
What is wrong with you?????

Mayweather is a boxer, he'd destroy Mac in a real boxing match.

webshad
08-01-2017, 12:56 PM
Quite frankly, it is fencing without the swords. You simply have the option of finishing a fight before it's over. If Mayweather went for a ko every time he wouldn't be the fighter he is at his age, he won with boxing for the later half of his career not slugging or brawling.

Dominating in boxing is finishing a fight with pure boxing, just slugging people like Tyson or foreman makes you just a physical specimens in a sport rather than a prodigy in a craft.

Side note: we both know you hate Money, you've criticized him constantly and know he's most likely going to win. You want to start trying to build up a talking point against him before the fight.

So by your logic, in a boxing/MMA fight, when there's a pre-fight conference or face-to-face meeting, a fighter shouldn't say I will KO you in 3 rounds or knock you out cold, etc, etc but rather say "I will take you to a dominating W12 win" because that's a greater win. :lmao literally :lmao

Don't hate Mayweather, and no I'm not trying to start anything, I simply know what MMA people will say so be prepared.

Mitch
08-01-2017, 01:55 PM
So by your logic, in a boxing/MMA fight, when there's a pre-fight conference or face-to-face meeting, a fighter shouldn't say I will KO you in 3 rounds or knock you out cold, etc, etc but rather say "I will take you to a dominating W12 win" because that's a greater win. :lmao literally :lmao

Don't hate Mayweather, and no I'm not trying to start anything, I simply know what MMA people will say so be prepared.

C'mon, web, promotional stuff? Might as well argue that people who threaten knockouts are pussies, gimme Tyson saying he'll eat someone's children. That's not boxing, can't even bring it up.

Youve criticized money a lot, he's touted as the best defensive boxer of his generation, possibly better than even pernell. You're just here talking about how he has to knock someone out like he has to prove himself further against McGregor.

Chucho
08-01-2017, 02:16 PM
LOL. MMA fanboy triggered.

Dana White is a hybrid of Don King and Vince McMahon, he's a thieving bastard and is all but out of bankable stars, hence he hitching his train to the biggest combat-sport star ever.

UFC is such a shit "sports" promotion. From the massive steroid ring Dana runs, to the pimping of his fighters to fatten his pockets, to stealing the WWE business model. Fuck that bigoted, roided up fuckboi.

MMA is a fad.:lol
MMA will never surpass boxing. It had a chance and Dana fucked that up. Hence, again, hitching his train to the biggest ticket in combat-sports. :lol
Floyd makes more money in one match than all the UFC fighters combined in a year.:lol
Dana exposing his modern BJ Penn for the money. :lol
Shit show that will be pirated. :lol
No one, except triggered MMA Boi here will pay for this shit show. :lol
Connor's already been knocked out in practice by Paulie Faggot Malanaggi:lol
LOLMMA:lol

Dana is going to book tranny fighters in the Women's division next. Fucking circus, carny that did more to hurt the sport, but fatten his pockets. Motherfuckin Don King and Vince McMahon to a T.

unleashbaynes
08-01-2017, 02:36 PM
Conor has only ever knocked out people with amatuer at best boxing skills. Floyd, even at this age, is too quick and too skilled for him, and this will be a boring fight and idiots like OP will bitch when Floyd wins in a decision.

webshad
08-01-2017, 03:37 PM
C'mon, web, promotional stuff? Might as well argue that people who threaten knockouts are pussies, gimme Tyson saying he'll eat someone's children. That's not boxing, can't even bring it up.

Youve criticized money a lot, he's touted as the best defensive boxer of his generation, possibly better than even pernell. You're just here talking about how he has to knock someone out like he has to prove himself further against McGregor.

I'm not. If Floyd wins a decision, we both know what's coming from the MMA fellas.

If Floyd puts on a performance like you say 50% connect etc, well he did that against other boxers.

He needs to make a statement, a "you don't belong here" type of fight and not a Berto performance. Even if he wins a decision, he needs to at least f**k up Conor's face. Other than that it won't look good.

Trill Clinton
08-01-2017, 03:39 PM
It's all a fucking act

Mitch
08-01-2017, 03:53 PM
I'm not. If Floyd wins a decision, we both know what's coming from the MMA fellas.

If Floyd puts on a performance like you say 50% connect etc, well he did that against other boxers.

He needs to make a statement, a "you don't belong here" type of fight and not a Berto performance. Even if he wins a decision, he needs to at least f**k up Conor's face. Other than that it won't look good.

What's his best % in the last 10-12 years? I think he got almost 50 vs pac but it's usually at around 40. Hitting at over 50, like 55-60 would be embarrassing for anybody who trained for a professional fight.

I say the only statement he needs to make is clown McGregor, show him that he'll never be at a professional level. Some people are hard to knock out, especially for smaller fighters, Diaz was the biggest guy McGregor fought and it wasn't even a ko.

florige
08-01-2017, 09:58 PM
Floyd definately needed better trash talk material verses just saying yeah the entire time. They are probably best buds who will be laughing all the way to the bank. Everyone's on Floyd's side just laughing it up
like it was no big deal. This is fixed on some WWE nonsense.

Spurtacular
08-01-2017, 10:08 PM
I honestly think Mayweather will get KO'd.

mingus
08-02-2017, 06:12 AM
Connor is going to get killed ugly. He'll make more money doing that in that one night than he will his entire UFC career tho so it works out fine.

Spurtacular
08-02-2017, 07:34 AM
Connor is going to get killed ugly. He'll make more money doing that in that one night than he will his entire UFC career tho so it works out fine.

When was the last time Floyd killed anyone? If he's not going to kill little past-prime phillipinos, the forty-year-old fairy dancer sure as shit ain't going to do that to McGregor.

Mitch
08-02-2017, 07:54 AM
When was the last time Floyd killed anyone? If he's not going to kill little past-prime phillipinos, the forty-year-old fairy dancer sure as shit ain't going to do that to McGregor.

Pinoybeaner is a boxer, knows how to box. Connor will be clowned hard most likely, it'll look like a more one sided Mayweather vs canelo.

Spurtacular
08-02-2017, 08:03 AM
Pinoybeaner is a boxer, knows how to box. Connor will be clowned hard most likely, it'll look like a more one sided Mayweather vs canelo.

McGregor has shown he can more than hold his own with his fists; in fact, that's his preferred method of wearing down an opponent. And he packs a helluva a lot more power than 40-year-old fairy dancer.

Mitch
08-02-2017, 08:16 AM
McGregor has shown he can more than hold his own with his fists; in fact, that's his preferred method of wearing down an opponent. And he packs a helluva a lot more power than 40-year-old fairy dancer.

Probably less punching power than canelo who balloons up to 170 after weigh ins, Tbh. Connor doesn't box, his mma striking doesn't translate to boxing.

Spurtacular
08-02-2017, 08:19 AM
Probably less punching power than canelo who balloons up to 170 after weigh ins, Tbh. Connor doesn't box, his mma striking doesn't translate to boxing.

:lmao Comparing McGregor to that doughboy ginger!

Spurtacular
08-02-2017, 08:28 AM
Floyd has been hot garbage for about a decade now.

Mitch
08-02-2017, 10:26 AM
:lmao Comparing McGregor to that doughboy ginger!

Canelo would probably KO McGregor in boxing under 3 rounds, dude is pretty strong. I'd bet he could punch harder, boxing rules and gloves, than McGregor. Almost same size, but is an actual boxer.

Floyd is probably the greatest talent in boxing since the turn of the century, best defense since Pernell.

RsxPiimp
08-02-2017, 11:01 AM

come on man, id love to see this but you're asking for a miracle here:lol

forgor the knockout, floyd hasnt even been knocked down in his career and people think an mma has a "punchers" chance? lol

worst case scenario for money is connor strategically just pounce him, lands a few good blows in the process. eventually though mayweather will win by a UD. boxing is a point game nowadays and mayweather is the best when it comes to that.

spurraider21
08-02-2017, 11:34 AM

forgor the knockout, floyd hasnt even been knocked down in his career and people think an mma has a "punchers" chance? lol

worst case scenario for money is connor strategically just pounce him, lands a few good blows in the process. eventually though mayweather will win by a UD. boxing is a point game nowadays and mayweather is the best when it comes to that.
mcgregor is white and mayweather isn't. easy decision for spurtacular

DMC
08-02-2017, 03:53 PM

GTFO

A MMA guy who also knows boxing cannot stand toe to toe with a world champion boxer under the rules of boxing. No way, no how, not in reality.

DMC
08-02-2017, 03:55 PM

If it gets serious I think McGregor's corner stops the fight or it ends on a technicality.

Spurtacular
08-02-2017, 05:48 PM
Canelo would probably KO McGregor in boxing under 3 rounds, dude is pretty strong. I'd bet he could punch harder, boxing rules and gloves, than McGregor. Almost same size, but is an actual boxer.

Floyd is probably the greatest talent in boxing since the turn of the century, best defense since Pernell.

:lmao Floyd's greatest runner in the ring, maybe. Payin' judges for decisions to keep the hype machine going.

Spurtacular
08-02-2017, 05:51 PM

Once Floyd got to a certain age, he's only done matches where he can run enough to not get KO'd. The running will only do so much against McGregor, who is much more fearless than anyone he has faced. And frankly, he doesn't need to fear a runner in the first place. McGregor is going to beat the shit out of him. Book it.

Mitch
08-02-2017, 05:53 PM
:lmao Floyd's greatest runner in the ring, maybe. Payin' judges for decisions to keep the hype machine going.

:lol the old "Floyd is a runner" shtick

He has to punch people to win, Y'know.

Spurtacular
08-02-2017, 05:55 PM
GTFO

A MMA guy who also knows boxing cannot stand toe to toe with a world champion boxer under the rules of boxing. No way, no how, not in reality.

I've seen McGregor take more punishment in one round of MMA than 40-year-old, decrepit Floyd could give in three matches. Sorry, but you're over-rating any technical advantage Boy Penny Fairyfeather might have. And McGregor is a bruiser. Sorry, but running from the very occasional haymaker that these limpweights could give compared to the beatdown that McGregor is going to give is two different things.

Spurtacular
08-02-2017, 05:56 PM
:lol the old "Floyd is a runner" shtick

He has to punch people to win, Y'know.

Not really.

Mitch
08-02-2017, 05:59 PM
Not really.

Yes really because he doesn't pull a willy pep every fucking round. He gets hit, he has to hit back more often, that's boxing.

Spurtacular
08-02-2017, 06:05 PM
Yes really because he doesn't pull a willy pep every fucking round. He gets hit, he has to hit back more often, that's boxing.

Judges weight Fairyweather's running feather tickles the same as blows to his face. McGregor ain't worried about winning on pretend points; he's just gonna knock a bitch out.

Mitch
08-02-2017, 06:20 PM
Judges weight Fairyweather's running feather tickles the same as blows to his face. McGregor ain't worried about winning on pretend points; he's just gonna knock a bitch out.

You're going to have to back that up with examples, because every boxer Mayweather has beaten since dlh has admitted his loss except for maidana.

Pull up the fight and round by round score card. Let's see where these ghost punches you mention are happening

Spurtacular
08-02-2017, 06:51 PM
You're going to have to back that up with examples, because every boxer Mayweather has beaten since dlh has admitted his loss except for maidana.

Pull up the fight and round by round score card. Let's see where these ghost punches you mention are happening

Pull up the fight in the last four years where Fairyfeather has kicked ass.

Mitch
08-02-2017, 07:12 PM
Pull up the fight in the last four years where Fairyfeather has kicked ass.

Last 4 years, heh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4T-rD3lpbk

Spurtacular
08-02-2017, 07:15 PM
Last 4 years, heh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4T-rD3lpbk

And you think that glass-faced beta doughboy has anything on McGregor? GTFO! :lmao

Mitch
08-02-2017, 07:26 PM
And you think that glass-faced beta doughboy has anything on McGregor? GTFO! :lmao

In a boxing ring? He'd absolutely murder McGregor. It'd look like Haggler vs an autistic kid :lmao

Canelo is big for his height, he's a boxer, has easy 2 punch power and he's quick. He just looks like an amateur vs mayweather (his only loss) because Mayweather is simply that much better at boxing. Mayweather will just clown McGregor and outbox him, Canelo would break his eye socket :lol

Spurtacular
08-02-2017, 07:42 PM
In a boxing ring? He'd absolutely murder McGregor. It'd look like Haggler vs an autistic kid :lmao

Canelo is big for his height, he's a boxer, has easy 2 punch power and he's quick. He just looks like an amateur vs mayweather (his only loss) because Mayweather is simply that much better at boxing. Mayweather will just clown McGregor and outbox him, Canelo would break his eye socket :lol

I mean, I can see why a cuck like you would want to see it this way. Your whole world will be crashing down! :lmao

Chucho
08-02-2017, 07:49 PM
Pauli Malifaggi reportedly knocked the last bankable MMA star out or for a bug fucking loop during a sparing contest.

People putting way too much stock in the dude from the sport where top stars have short shelf lives.

james evans
08-02-2017, 08:10 PM
He won't be, but he needs to break him down round by round and go for the finish midway through the fight.

But but but, I doubt Mayweather has the ability to do that anymore. I hope that I'm wrong.

He even said I can't do this anymore so I find a smarter way to fight because breaking people down and finishing requires a lot.
mcgregor has NEVER HAD A BOXING MATCH BEFORE1!! repeat with me, MCGREGOR HAS NEVER HAD A BOXING MATCH BEFORE.

Only in Amerikka can a bullshit ass fight like this be promoted and people actually think it's gonna be competitive. They're not going to tell you how it's really gonna end because they want money from dumb ass fans willing to pay for it. Just like CM punk fighting in UFC. Only a fool didn't know he was gonna get dominated in 1 round.

Mitch
08-02-2017, 08:12 PM
I mean, I can see why a cuck like you would want to see it this way. Your whole world will be crashing down! :lmao

:lol somebody is getting a little prissy

Mayweather will clown McGregor, going to be a circus of a fight.

james evans
08-02-2017, 08:15 PM
mcgregor has never had a boxing match. He would lose to every fighter in the top 30. All of them. Take any fighter at 154 that you think is a journeyman(and I'm sure you can't name one if you think this fight will be competitive) and Mcgregor loses to all of them. He wouldn't even beat james Kirkland at this point in his career. Boxing isn't sometthing you just jump into. I've boxed since my teens and I'm 40 now and I've sparred with guys 70-80 lbs bigger than me who thought just because they were big, they were gonna steam roll me over and they got played with and dominated. And when they landed, they couldn't even hurt me cuz they weren't used to wearing boxing gloves. This shit is a joke

RsxPiimp
08-02-2017, 08:17 PM
Once Floyd got to a certain age, he's only done matches where he can run enough to not get KO'd. The running will only do so much against McGregor, who is much more fearless than anyone he has faced. And frankly, he doesn't need to fear a runner in the first place. McGregor is going to beat the shit out of him. Book it.
only advantage for mcgregor in my humble opinion is the fact that mayweather is gonna come out rusty with a questionable legs. see pacquaio's vs horn.

other than that, tbh, i just cant see mcgregor knocking him out.

i can see this going down like the maidana-mayweather 2. where connor will play the role of aggressor but (in maidana's case, too aggressive :lol) but in the end its no bueno. floyd will outscore him in jabs and technicality .

https://youtu.be/bGkntLgPZjM

james evans
08-02-2017, 08:48 PM
only advantage for mcgregor in my humble opinion is the fact that mayweather is gonna come out rusty with a questionable legs. see pacquaio's vs horn.

other than that, tbh, i just cant see mcgregor knocking him out.

i can see this going down like the maidana-mayweather 2. where connor will play the role of aggressor but (in maidana's case, too aggressive :lol) but in the end its no bueno. floyd will outscore him in jabs and technicality .

https://youtu.be/bGkntLgPZjM
maindana was a professional boxer with professional boxing matches. How many fights do Connor have again? Post his record. you can get it at boxrec.com..

Spurtacular
08-02-2017, 09:02 PM
mcgregor has never had a boxing match. He would lose to every fighter in the top 30. All of them. Take any fighter at 154 that you think is a journeyman(and I'm sure you can't name one if you think this fight will be competitive) and Mcgregor loses to all of them. He wouldn't even beat james Kirkland at this point in his career. Boxing isn't sometthing you just jump into. I've boxed since my teens and I'm 40 now and I've sparred with guys 70-80 lbs bigger than me who thought just because they were big, they were gonna steam roll me over and they got played with and dominated. And when they landed, they couldn't even hurt me cuz they weren't used to wearing boxing gloves. This shit is a joke

BFD; you beat some fatties in the ring, dude. No, you did not beat any in-shape giants. Boxing has weight classes for a reason. And if the top 30 was that good, the runner would have found someone who would've beat his ass down already!

Bro, you got thoroughly wrecked in this exchange. I'm gonna have to hang an L on you.

RsxPiimp
08-02-2017, 09:09 PM
maindana was a professional boxer with professional boxing matches. How many fights do Connor have again? Post his record. you can get it at boxrec.com..

don't ask me, I already said mc G has zero chance from the beginning.

RsxPiimp
08-02-2017, 09:12 PM
you just cant bum rush mayweather, its been done more than a dozen times with zero success. I cant believe im doing this but mayweather's hand speed is severely underrated, that and his power. it's jarring.

ive seen it against pacquiao. I think pac was surprised at how powerful mayweather's punches were. that honestly kept him at bay and his game plan went out the window.

james evans
08-02-2017, 09:17 PM
BFD; you beat some fatties in the ring, dude. No, you did not beat any in-shape giants. Boxing has weight classes for a reason. And if the top 30 was that good, the runner would have found someone who would've beat his ass down already!

Bro, you got thoroughly wrecked in this exchange. I'm gonna have to hang an L on you.
first of all, I'm sure you don't watch boxing at all and can't name 5 fighters in 154 without googling. . 2nd, Mayweather has only had 3 fights at 154 for his entire career because as you said, "boxing has weight classes for a reason". 4th, I'm not a Mayweather fan. You got me fucked up if you think I'm that. 5th, if you're so sure Mcgregor is gonna win, you should put some cash on it. At big odds of a ko, you could make some serious coin. I know if I was confident a fighter would win that was a huge underdog, I'd be hitting up the betting sites. Money talks, bullshit runs a marathon.

Spurtacular
08-02-2017, 10:01 PM
if you're so sure Mcgregor is gonna win, you should put some cash on it.

I definitely will if I'm able to make it to Vegas before the fight, which I very may do. I see +500 to win. If a place has higher odds for the KO exclusively, I'll go with that; because that's how I expect it to come. Floyd's judges ain't going to let him lose a decision.

Spurtacular
08-02-2017, 10:04 PM
I definitely will if I'm able to make it to Vegas before the fight, which I very may do. I see +500 to win. If a place has higher odds for the KO exclusively, I'll go with that; because that's how I expect it to come. Floyd's judges ain't going to let him lose a decision.

Vegas sees it the same way. Only +600 for CMg to win by KO. Actually +2500 to +5000 for decisions. Vegas knows hows this sh** gets fixed. :lmao

http://www.oddsshark.com/boxing/floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-betting-prop-odds

Avante
08-02-2017, 10:13 PM
Been into boxing before Cassius Clay became Muhammad Ali. The best of times was that Duran, Leonard, Hearns, Hagler era. Seen a lot of boxers. Floyd Mayweather is the greatest defensive./counter puncher we've seen, he is a master.

Conor could land a devastating punch, not impossible, but....I do doubt it. Obviously, he stands no chance trying to box.

Mayweather wins this in a rather boring display of one guy with no clue what is going on in Conor and another knowing he's way too slick for this rookie.(as a boxer)

webshad
08-03-2017, 11:51 PM
What's his best % in the last 10-12 years?

Sorry Mitch, I’m on vacation, so kinda difficult to operate with an iPhone.

10 years, I don’t know, but from the recent Showtime fights, I think it might have been Guerrero. All I saw is Guerrero’s head snap back all night, lol.

Yes overall punches over 50% connect ratio is difficult, but over 50% powerpunch connect I’m positive FMjr has done that, because he doesn’t throw that many.

I say the only statement he needs to make is clown McGregor, show him that he'll never be at a professional level.

What exactly do you mean by “clown” tho? I hope it’s not those silly games like sticking out your tongue, smiling, etc. Broner clowns a lot but gets beat up. I rather see him fight a serious fight and beat up CM non-stop. If the KO comes, so be it, but at least hurt the kid.

Some people are hard to knock out, especially for smaller fighters, Diaz was the biggest guy McGregor fought and it wasn't even a ko.

Yes, agree. Especially someone being 40, it’s not always easy. Don’t be surprise if the KO comes tho, I don’t trust CM’s leg and positioning, he might get caught off guard and get knocked down.

You do realize that prior to the Gatti fight, FMjr had 70% knock out ratio. After that, it went down to 20% that’s if you want to count the sucker punch KO to Ortiz. Just trying to tell you that, I don’t think FMjr was a fencer until his fist got messed up and he had to change his style. I gotta weird feeling FMjr might go for the KO in this fight to cap off his career.

Suppose he does, how would you rate his career? And does Conor keep boxing?

Comparing McGregor to that doughboy ginger!

No, man, Canelo would seriously hurt McGregor, like seriously.

Pauli Malifaggi reportedly knocked the last bankable MMA star out or for a bug fucking loop during a sparing contest.

That is false. The correct rumor was Brandon Rios knocked him down during sparring. I personally don’t believe in that, because boxing fights are mental warfare prior to the fight and people lie a lot just to get an edge on their opponent.

Besides, suppose it’s true, who cares. When witnesses went to see Ali spar, they ended up being disgusted/disappointed because Ali would lose during sparring. They failed to understand that he use to practice his weaknesses during sparring sessions. If he had a weak left, he would only fight using his left. So, I don’t know why people make a big deal when someone loses a sparring session.

Mitch
08-03-2017, 11:59 PM
Sorry Mitch, I’m on vacation, so kinda difficult to operate with an iPhone.

10 years, I don’t know, but from the recent Showtime fights, I think it might have been Guerrero. All I saw is Guerrero’s head snap back all night, lol.

Yes overall punches over 50% connect ratio is difficult, but over 50% powerpunch connect I’m positive FMjr has done that, because he doesn’t throw that many.

What exactly do you mean by “clown” tho? I hope it’s not those silly games like sticking out your tongue, smiling, etc. Broner clowns a lot but gets beat up. I rather see him fight a serious fight and beat up CM non-stop. If the KO comes, so be it, but at least hurt the kid.

Yes, agree. Especially someone being 40, it’s not always easy. Don’t be surprise if the KO comes tho, I don’t trust CM’s leg and positioning, he might get caught off guard and get knocked down.

You do realize that prior to the Gatti fight, FMjr had 70% knock out ratio. After that, it went down to 20% that’s if you want to count the sucker punch KO to Ortiz. Just trying to tell you that, I don’t think FMjr was a fencer until his fist got messed up and he had to change his style. I gotta weird feeling FMjr might go for the KO in this fight to cap off his career.

No, man, Canelo would seriously hurt McGregor, like seriously.

That is false. The correct rumor was Brandon Rios knocked him down during sparring. I personally don’t believe in that, because boxing fights are mental warfare prior to the fight and people lie a lot just to get an edge on their opponent.

Besides, suppose it’s true, who cares. When witnesses went to see Ali spar, they ended up being disgusted/disappointed because Ali would lose during sparring. They failed to understand that he use to practice his weaknesses during sparring sessions. If he had a weak left, he would only fight using his left. So, I don’t know why people make a big deal when someone loses a sparring session.

Floyd used to be a good knockout guy, but his hands aged faster than anything else. Makes sense since F=MA, Floyd has always had very fast hand speed and was a good size below WW. Still, he's not likely going to get the KO because it's not his style and he probably doesn't hit hard enough (mostly due to hands) anymore. I think he'll clown the guy by making him swing wildly like Canelo did and perhaps tire him out like he did with Hatton. I think a TKO is possible because McGregor JUST had a 12r sparring session with Paulie, which means he still hasn't gotten comfortable boxing 12 rounds.

webshad
08-04-2017, 12:08 AM
Reading news that ticket sales are doing poorly.

Mitch
08-04-2017, 12:24 AM

I'd be surprised if the fight didn't do well, not that it's a worthwhile fight but because it's a spectacle and a lot of people just want to watch it because of what it is. Floyd probably should done better hyping the fight though :lol

Spurtacular
08-04-2017, 12:24 AM

He'd make more as an MMA fighter. But if he wanted to extend his career and build his bank account more, I could see him getting into boxing once he's lost a time or two more in the octagon.

webshad
08-04-2017, 12:35 AM
I'd be surprised if the fight didn't do well, not that it's a worthwhile fight but because it's a spectacle and a lot of people just want to watch it because of what it is. Floyd probably should done better hyping the fight though :lol

The very 1st round of this fight will be epic :lol so many curious minds.

It will die off thereafter because eventually, the boxer will take over.

Mitch
08-04-2017, 01:13 AM
The very 1st round of this fight will be epic :lol so many curious minds.

It will die off thereafter because eventually, the boxer will take over.

Probably, most people are expecting Connor to disqualify himself with a kick or something if it goes past 4

midnightpulp
08-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Probably, most people are expecting Connor to disqualify himself with a kick or something if it goes past 4

Let's just hope there isn't a "backroom" agreement to play it up for the fans, turning this bout into a glorified WWE match, with Floyd dancing around and points boxing McGregor with light jabs, while McGregor overthrows power shots.

This shit should have pride on the line for both parties. Full speed from the opening bell. Floyd really needs to demolish McGregor to get a "win" for boxing. If he lets Connor last 12 rounds, media, et al will claim MMA fighters are the kings of combat sports.

Mitch
08-04-2017, 10:33 AM
Let's just hope there isn't a "backroom" agreement to play it up for the fans, turning this bout into a glorified WWE match, with Floyd dancing around and points boxing McGregor with light jabs, while McGregor overthrows power shots.

This shit should have pride on the line for both parties. Full speed from the opening bell. Floyd really needs to demolish McGregor to get a "win" for boxing. If he lets Connor last 12 rounds, media, et al will claim MMA fighters are the kings of combat sports.

Floyd Sr. said they're going to go for the KO, but money has brittle hands and I don't think he can pull it off anymore. He might wear him down and cause a tko though

james evans
08-04-2017, 01:16 PM
you're lying. You're not putting any money on this fiht. You don;t need to go to vegas for that. There is online betting.

RsxPiimp
08-04-2017, 03:04 PM

yeah but ppv #'s are probably going to break records. those ufc fans are sonthirsty for this :lol

DMC
08-04-2017, 03:26 PM
Floyd Sr. said they're going to go for the KO, but money has brittle hands and I don't think he can pull it off anymore. He might wear him down and cause a tko though
I doubt CM has the stamina that FM has. He's not used to going that many rounds and a lot of his time in the ring is on the mat. This could be like that.

Mitch
08-04-2017, 04:27 PM
I doubt CM has the stamina that FM has. He's not used to going that many rounds and a lot of his time in the ring is on the mat. This could be like that.

I'm also thinking a Hatton like tko is going to happen, if he can't ko Floyd before 6 then he'll just succumb to exhaustion by 10-11

Spurtacular
08-04-2017, 07:01 PM
you're lying. You're not putting any money on this fiht. You don;t need to go to vegas for that. There is online betting.

Okay, you need to take it easy on pounding the liar button, dude. I don't do online gambling; never have; and I don't do so, knowing that certain places have better odds on their parlays. I gamble on sports when I'm in Nevada or not at all. I have my reasons for that.

Spurtacular
08-04-2017, 07:05 PM
I'll be honest, Vegas odds have put the seed of doubt into my mind. But I know that the odds are skewed because of all the money flowing towards Mayweather whom regular gamblers have learned not to bet against.

Mitch
08-04-2017, 07:23 PM
I'll be honest, Vegas odds have put the seed of doubt into my mind. But I know that the odds are skewed because of all the money flowing towards Mayweather whom regular gamblers have learned not to bet against.

Would you bet against an NBA team if they faced an NFL team in basketball?

Spurtacular
08-04-2017, 07:26 PM
Would you bet against an NBA team if they faced an NFL team in basketball?

Could you give me a more retarded analogy?

:lmao Today's cuck.

Mitch
08-04-2017, 07:34 PM
Could you give me a more retarded analogy?

:lmao Today's cuck.

It's a pretty good analogy. NFL players don't know how to play basketball, so would you bet against the professional basketball team? :lol

This will be every round in Connor vs Money, bet wisely :tu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rybd-sKJFz0

Spurtacular
08-04-2017, 07:54 PM
It's a pretty good analogy. NFL players don't know how to play basketball, so would you bet against the professional basketball team? :lol

If you asked me could the most athletic NFL player be an NBA all-star that'd be closer to a fitting analogy. As it is MMA is boxing on steroids.

Mitch
08-04-2017, 08:07 PM
If you asked me could the most athletic NFL player be an NBA all-star that'd be closer to a fitting analogy. As it is MMA is boxing on steroids.

MMA is boxing without defense :lol

Here's what you'd get if MMA fighters had a serious boxing match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VI-M9Yw-28

Spurtacular
08-04-2017, 08:09 PM
Brah, I don't plan on watching your nine min vid. Plus, I don't know how showcasing two established boxers fighting is supposed to be an adequate analogy.

Mitch
08-04-2017, 09:46 PM
Brah, I don't plan on watching your nine min vid. Plus, I don't know how showcasing two established boxers fighting is supposed to be an adequate analogy.

Tbh, it's exactly what somebody like you would enjoy. No troll :tu

BD24
08-04-2017, 09:54 PM
I wouldn't say MMA is boxing on steroids. Thats a pretty poor analogy.

They are vastly different sports. You obviously need a more complete skillset in MMA than boxing. Jon Jones would murder any boxer in a street fight tbh.

Edit: I just saw that the dumb ass Spurtacular thinks McGregor is gonna win. What a fucking idiot. :lol. McGregors sparring partners beat the piss out of him, yet you think he is gonna beat the greatest defensive boxer of all time? Hell Nate Diaz would beat him in a boxing match.

Spurtacular
08-04-2017, 10:00 PM
Tbh, it's exactly what somebody like you would enjoy. No troll :tu

Splain.

Spurtacular
08-04-2017, 10:03 PM
I wouldn't say MMA is boxing on steroids. Thats a pretty poor analogy.

They are vastly different sports. You obviously need a more complete skillset in MMA than boxing. Jon Jones would murder any boxer in a street fight tbh.

If it's poor it's because it ignores the "technical skill" of boxing. But the two sports are cousins. And to be frank, its much easier for an MMA fighter (especially a puncher like CM) to get into the ring than it is for a boxer to get into the octagon, where real fighting takes place. Maybe the technical advantage would be enough against most MMA fighters for Floyd. But the punching game is actually CM's forte, so that argument only holds so much water for me.

BD24
08-04-2017, 10:07 PM
If it's poor it's because it ignores the "technical skill" of boxing. But the two sports are cousins. And to be frank, its much easier for an MMA fighter (especially a puncher like CM) to get into the ring than it is for a boxer to get into the octagon, where real fighting takes place. Maybe the technical advantage would be enough against most MMA fighters for Floyd. But the punching game is actually CM's forte, so that argument only holds so much water for me.
I agree with the bolded part of your statement.

Connor could possibly box against some lower level pros with some success, but to think he has a chance against one of the greatest of all time is asinine. Obviously on the flip side Connor would tear that ass up in the Octagon or a real fight for that matter.

Spurtacular
08-04-2017, 10:07 PM
Edit: I just saw that the dumb ass Spurtacular thinks McGregor is gonna win. What a fucking idiot. :lol. McGregors sparring partners beat the piss out of him, yet you think he is gonna beat the greatest defensive boxer of all time? Hell Nate Diaz would beat him in a boxing match.

The "greatest defensive fighter of all-time" is now 40. Taking fights against past prime guys like Pac dude is how he has managed to stay undefeated when he has been due for a loss for years. Sorry but eight years past prime; no real fighter should be scared of that.

Mitch
08-04-2017, 10:09 PM
Splain.

Considered the "best round in boxing history" because it's one of the only high level boxing bouts where people just savagely beat eachother. You don't seem to like defense in boxing so there you go :lol

Spurtacular
08-04-2017, 10:34 PM
Considered the "best round in boxing history" because it's one of the only high level boxing bouts where people just savagely beat eachother. You don't seem to like defense in boxing so there you go :lol

Yea, but that's a two-sided fight. McGregor just gonna beat Lloyd down.

Mitch
08-04-2017, 10:40 PM
Yea, but that's a two-sided fight. McGregor just gonna beat Lloyd down.

:lol maybe if it was the octagon, not when they're wearing 10 oz gloves and in a ring.

Spurtacular
08-05-2017, 01:44 AM
:lol maybe if it was the octagon, not when they're wearing 10 oz gloves and in a ring.

We'll see. Lloyd's getting older and he's facing a prime beast.

Mitch
08-05-2017, 11:09 AM
We'll see. Lloyd's getting older and he's facing a prime beast.

As long as his hands are okay age shouldn't be a big factor, Tbh. We'll see tho

BD24
08-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Yep. Floyds just gonna pitter patter his ass for 12 rounds. Will be surprised if McGgregor lands more than 40 punches.

sexinthatsx
08-05-2017, 01:56 PM
Floyd will win.

-boxing gloves are bigger compared to MMA gloves, he's used to blocking hits easily and knows which angles are the easiest while Conor will look like he's ramming a triangle peg into a square hole.
-UFC fights always gets aggressive towards the early stages in the round, while boxing is a dancing / wait-and-see match. Conor's going to jump the gun and get too agressive and open himself up to getting KOed.

james evans
08-06-2017, 01:23 PM
If you know anything about boxing, and it's obvious you DON'T, you would know by the screencaps what fight it is and that's it's probably the greeatest mw title fight of all time between 2 hall of famers. There wouldn't be a need for you to watch it because any boxing fan has seen that fight no less than 30-40 times in their life.

james evans
08-06-2017, 01:23 PM
Yep. Floyds just gonna pitter patter his ass for 12 rounds. Will be surprised if McGgregor lands more than 40 punches.
40?? This is gonna look like the Lomanchenko fight last night. Mcgregor is gonna get fucked up.

Spurtacular
08-06-2017, 03:52 PM
If you know anything about boxing, and it's obvious you DON'T, you would know by the screencaps what fight it is and that's it's probably the greeatest mw title fight of all time between 2 hall of famers. There wouldn't be a need for you to watch it because any boxing fan has seen that fight no less than 30-40 times in their life.

This is why you shouldn't jump into convos you know nothing about, brah. I could've watched the fight 1,000 times and I still would have had no idea why the fuck he was posting it. He since clarified it though. But thanks, anyhow. I always enjoy troll fails, especially when they're against me.

james evans
08-06-2017, 04:15 PM
This is why you shouldn't jump into convos you know nothing about, brah. I could've watched the fight 1,000 times and I still would have had no idea why the fuck he was posting it. He since clarified it though. But thanks, anyhow. I always enjoy troll fails, especially when they're against me.
It was posted as an example of a fight without defense . Rock'em'sock' em type of phone booth fight just throwing until someone gets ko'd.

Mitch
08-07-2017, 10:21 AM
It was posted as an example of a fight without defense . Rock'em'sock' em type of phone booth fight just throwing until someone gets ko'd.

I thought spurt would like the fight, Tbh. It's about as savage as it gets, fits the mold of what he seems to enjoy I'm fights

phxspurfan
08-07-2017, 03:30 PM
fake news, Runweather scared of everyone he fights.

Doesn't mean his running pussyboy style doesn't win decisions

webshad
08-08-2017, 10:09 PM
"I'll go after Conor" - Floyd Mayweather Jr

No defense wants KO. The fans deserve it.

phxspurfan
08-09-2017, 02:16 AM
McGregor getting his shit beat in in sparring session

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/6/17/15823328/chris-van-heerden-explains-why-he-released-viral-video-of-him-sparring-with-conor-mcgregor

Spurtacular
08-09-2017, 02:32 AM
Yeah, Floyd need to knock him out to "win."

Lloyd has posted four actual knockouts in his career and hasn't had one in six years. It kills me how people think he's that good.

Arcadian
08-09-2017, 03:42 AM
He's already justifying future defeat by saying things like "win or lose, I have all this money." That's a very insecure thing to say, and a logical fallacy (non sequitur).

Spurtacular
08-09-2017, 07:19 AM
Runweather scared of everyone he fights.

Runbetter :lmao

Spurtacular
08-09-2017, 07:22 AM
Floyd will win.

-boxing gloves are bigger compared to MMA gloves, he's used to blocking hits easily and knows which angles are the easiest while Conor will look like he's ramming a triangle peg into a square hole.
-UFC fights always gets aggressive towards the early stages in the round, while boxing is a dancing / wait-and-see match. Conor's going to jump the gun and get too agressive and open himself up to getting KOed.

Okay, the whole Lloyd can win on technique thing is plausible. But only the fanboys are saying Lloyd will win by KO. This 40-year-old has been hasn't knocked out anyone in six fucking years. And he's won by KO all of four times.

sexinthatsx
08-10-2017, 02:16 PM
Okay, the whole Lloyd can win on technique thing is plausible. But only the fanboys are saying Lloyd will win by KO. This 40-year-old has been hasn't knocked out anyone in six fucking years. And he's won by KO all of four times.

Floyd winning by KO is very possible. I understand you probably hate Floyd as much as everybody else (I hate him as well), but there's just no way Conor is going to win.

Let me give you an analogy:

Conor beating Floyd is to -

-Stephen Curry beating Tiger Woods in golf
-Michael Jordan beating A-Rod in grand slams
-you get the point

All scenarios of which have a slim to none chance of happening.

Mitch
08-10-2017, 02:41 PM
Floyd winning by KO is very possible. I understand you probably hate Floyd as much as everybody else (I hate him as well), but there's just no way Conor is going to win.

-you get the point

Connor has a shot, a punching chance. He can't beat money at boxing so he has to just soak punches and try getting off haymakers. Floyd has a great chin so he'll need multiple amazing hits.

I say he has a one in a thousand shot.

Spurtacular
08-10-2017, 05:47 PM

-you get the point

I like the analogy; but I think it's probably way off. I didn't like what I saw of Conner in that sparring session; but I'm assuming there's some context I'm missing. CM is a bruiser and Lloyd is an over-the-hill runner who never had much power to begin with. I'm not going to give him that much credit.

Buddy Mignon
08-10-2017, 05:57 PM

Not so. There are some boxers turned MA fighters that are having great success in the UFC. There are absolutely no MMA fighters that have had success in boxing.

Spurtacular
08-10-2017, 06:24 PM
Not so. There are some boxers turned MA fighters that are having great success in the UFC. There are absolutely no MMA fighters that have had success in boxing.

Because the best MMA fighters are making too much bank to make the switch. Boxers switch when they realize their purses suck.

webshad
08-10-2017, 10:17 PM
Connor has a shot, a punching chance. He can't beat money at boxing so he has to just soak punches and try getting off haymakers. Floyd has a great chin so he'll need multiple amazing hits.

I say he has a one in a thousand shot.

Nah, the more I think about it. Conor will rough Floyd up using elbows, head blows, back of the arm blows, and other dirty tactics. All this will happen as soon as Conor realizes Floyd is way too fast compared to anything UFC had to offer.

This will not be your conventional boxing fight.

There will be 1 knock down by Floyd, not that it will hurt Conor, but I don't trust his legs, Floyd will catch him off guard and Conor will lose his balance.

In the end, Floyd will win a 9-3 +1 for the knock out so 10-3.

Mitch
08-10-2017, 10:20 PM
Nah, the more I think about it. Conor will rough Floyd up using elbows, head blows, back of the arm blows, and other dirty tactics. All this will happen as soon as Conor realizes Floyd is way too fast compared to anything UFC had to offer.

This will not be your conventional boxing fight.

There will be 1 knock down by Floyd, not that it will hurt Conor, but I don't trust his legs, Floyd will catch him off guard and Conor will lose his balance.

In the end, Floyd will win a 9-3 +1 for the knock out so 10-3.

The referee will stop the fight pretty fast, Web. That kind of thing doesn't fly for long in a match, 2-3 warnings max.

webshad
08-10-2017, 10:44 PM
The referee will stop the fight pretty fast, Web. That kind of thing doesn't fly for long in a match, 2-3 warnings max.

The more I hear about news coming out of Conor's sparring session, the more I realize he will fight dirty when he realizes he's losing.

He roughed up Paulie pretty bad for a sparring session.

There is too much pride involved for both fighters, Conor will lose but won't go down easy like people think.

midnightpulp
08-10-2017, 10:46 PM
The more I hear about news coming out of Conor's sparring session, the more I realize he will fight dirty when he realizes he's losing.

There is too much pride involved for both fighters, Conor will lose but won't go down easy like people think.

You rooting for boxing or mma?

webshad
08-10-2017, 10:53 PM
You rooting for boxing or mma?

To be fair, boxers will win a vast majority of time in their sport and MMA will win in theirs.

In this fight, I don't really care. I would love to see a good fight tho.

Nowadays I really don't cheer for anyone (besides the Spurs but sometimes it is really frustrating), all I want to see is a good fight or game.

You?

midnightpulp
08-10-2017, 11:07 PM
To be fair, boxers will win a vast majority of time in their sport and MMA will win in theirs.

In this fight, I don't really care. I would love to see a good fight tho.

Nowadays I really don't cheer for anyone (besides the Spurs but sometimes it is really frustrating), all I want to see is a good fight or game.

You?

Rooting for boxing. I'm with the camp that boxing takes a lot more skill and athleticism.

Mitch
08-10-2017, 11:34 PM

I wonder what the stipulation was about Connor not using mma moves. It was hinted he'd lose a lot of his purse.

StrengthAndHonor
08-11-2017, 12:31 AM
Rooting for boxing. I'm with the camp that boxing takes a lot more skill and athleticism.

Most definitely. It's a form of art.

Spurtacular
08-11-2017, 05:00 AM

You could argue it either way. But undoubtedly, the toughest are MMA fighters. CM would kill Lloyd in the Octagon. That he may win in the ring, too, wins it for MMA for me, tbh.

Mitch
08-11-2017, 11:04 PM
wtf is this shit, Connor better be trolling :lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsAPh0E4_-U

Mitch
08-11-2017, 11:48 PM
Paulie looks like he forgot how to box :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcHVsZGyZOw

webshad
08-12-2017, 12:40 AM

Good find Mitch.

I told you that guy roughed up Paulie pretty bad.

You see him holding Paulie's head and throwing those extra punches. He doesn't know when to stop like a normal boxer, not his fault either because this is not his sport. Even if you show your back, he will continue punching you.

Paulie didn't get pushed down from those 2 angles, he got exhausted and went down from two weak punches. It looks like a kd.

And that earlier video with the funny footwork is the reason this fight will be interesting lol. If Conor would fight like Miguel Cotto, come on who would want to watch this. Let's get this freak show going.

midnightpulp
08-12-2017, 12:43 AM

Paulie admitted he was fatigued and lost the round. Dana white released only 3 minutes of the 36 minutes where paulie looked bad. Trolling the boxing world.

Money needs to make a statement. Mma world getting cocky and acting like bitches.

Spurtacular
08-12-2017, 12:50 AM
Got to admit, not overly impressed with CM in these boxing videos coming out. But he does have power and tenacity; and he could still KO Lloyd, nonetheless.

DMC
08-12-2017, 02:08 AM
Connor leads with his face. Floyd is going to love that.

Mitch
08-12-2017, 03:18 AM
Got to admit, not overly impressed with CM in these boxing videos coming out. But he does have power and tenacity; and he could still KO Lloyd, nonetheless.

That's not really impressive power for boxing, spurt. He looks like he's around Floyd's power in this video, but he'd be canelo level if he threw proper punches

Mitch
08-12-2017, 03:21 AM
Paulie admitted he was fatigued and lost the round. Dana white released only 3 minutes of the 36 minutes where paulie looked bad. Trolling the boxing world.

Money needs to make a statement. Mma world getting cocky and acting like bitches.

I don't doubt Paulie won most of the rounds, Tbh. If you ever see how the guy fights he goes for volume early on and gasses fast, very susceptible to being finished in the 10-12 rounds.

midnightpulp
08-12-2017, 04:19 AM
Really upping the shit talk game now :lol

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/20319784/conor-mcgregor-says-whooped-former-champ-paulie-malignaggi-sparring-session

I honestly think I'd rather see Paulie vs. Mack at this point. There's real heat there. I still think the Floyd fight is half-publicity stunt. Gentlemen's agreement to go half-speed for 8 rounds and then they maybe turn it on for the last 4, like an NBA all-star game.

Spurtacular
08-12-2017, 07:16 AM
:lmao

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/K2WsgIWQf0M/maxresdefault.jpg

Spurtacular
08-12-2017, 07:26 AM
If the dude had just shut up, it'd have blown over just fine. CM must be right; his ego got dented.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGWqY8DUAAA9fwW.jpg

webshad
08-12-2017, 10:54 AM
If the dude had just shut up, it'd have blown over just fine. CM must be right; his ego got dented.

Paulie did start the shit talk long before the fight was signed.

Right now, it looks like Paulie is no longer credible.

He also accused Pacquiao of using PED live on TV (which is not common courtesy).

Perhaps he bit off more than he could chew.

By the way, did you see the UFC training camp, it's like wow! It's my first time seeing since I'm not a hardcore UFC fan.

DMC
08-13-2017, 02:11 PM
Can't believe a guy who uses boxing as a part of his repertoire has sold the concept of going toe to toe with the best boxer on the planet. It's like a street chess hustler going up against Kasparov or whoever current bad ass is. You can practice all you like, with whomever you like, you cannot beat him and probably won't last long against him, unless it's staged.

Basically the boxing equal to Kimbo Slice in MMA.

Fabbs
08-13-2017, 02:24 PM
Who's dropping cash on the fight?

dabom
08-13-2017, 06:40 PM
:toast

leemajors
08-14-2017, 08:25 AM
Because the best MMA fighters are making too much bank to make the switch. Boxers switch when they realize their purses suck.

McGregor is taking this fight because MMA purses suck.

Spurtacular
08-14-2017, 08:42 AM
McGregor is taking this fight because MMA purses suck.

No, he's taking this fight because the crossover of the two sports' biggest mega stars makes him a shitload of money. And if he wins, his future purses are exponentially bigger. Man, taking bitches to school...

StrengthAndHonor
08-14-2017, 09:46 AM

Paulie looks so out of shape though :lol

webshad
08-14-2017, 12:45 PM
Paulie looks so out of shape though :lol

Obviously, he's a retired fighter.

Nonetheless, it was actually Paulie who started the shit talk and he paid for it.

Little Paulie was making a lot of noise saying he didn't knock me down, etc, etc. Little did he realize that he was fighting a billion dollar company (UFC) and the UFC wasn't gonna have little Paulie trying to put a dent in them. So they released the KD video snippet and now Paulie lost all the credibility.

Honestly, McGregor ruined Paulie.

leemajors
08-14-2017, 04:34 PM
No, he's taking this fight because the crossover of the two sports' biggest mega stars makes him a shitload of money. And if he wins, his future purses are exponentially bigger. Man, taking bitches to school...

UFC is making a lot of money, it's not really making it down the ladder. The fighters only get around 7% of the PPV cut, and have their sponsorships yanked out from under them by the UFC by bullshit like the Reebok deal. It's easy to see why he would take this fight, it's way more than he can make in the UFC and still has to give them a cut.

DMC
08-14-2017, 11:03 PM
It doesn't matter if boxing takes more skill or not. A boxer won't beat an MMA guy most of the time, because the fight will go to the ground (one clinch, just one) and that will be it. Maybe a ballerina is more skilled than either, but she'll get her ass beat in a toe to toe (no pun intended)

webshad
08-15-2017, 09:36 AM
It doesn't matter if boxing takes more skill or not. A boxer won't beat an MMA guy most of the time, because the fight will go to the ground (one clinch, just one) and that will be it. Maybe a ballerina is more skilled than either, but she'll get her ass beat in a toe to toe (no pun intended)

Yes.

They will fight a boxer through his weakness which in this case is ground attack.

A boxer will also fight an MMA guy through his weakness, footwork.

If we are comparing apple to apple, I wouldn't necessarily say "boxing takes more skill" than MMA, MMA requires a lot of skills in different disciplines if you want to be a complete MMA fighter.

BD24
08-15-2017, 02:25 PM
Yes.

They will fight a boxer through his weakness which in this case is ground attack.

A boxer will also fight an MMA guy through his weakness, footwork.

If we are comparing apple to apple, I wouldn't necessarily say "boxing takes more skill" than MMA, MMA requires a lot of skills in different disciplines if you want to be a complete MMA fighter.
Glad to see a boxing fan admit this. They take very different kind of skills. Boxing is a more technical stand up game, but MMA requires a vast array of skills to be successful. Any big gaps in your game and you are probably gonna get your ass kicked. Especially in 170 pound and under weight classes

webshad
08-15-2017, 05:18 PM
Glad to see a boxing fan admit this. They take very different kind of skills. Boxing is a more technical stand up game, but MMA requires a vast array of skills to be successful. Any big gaps in your game and you are probably gonna get your ass kicked. Especially in 170 pound and under weight classes

That is not true. Although MMA requires major skill to be a COMPLETE fighter which most MMA fighters aren't (then again I don't watch the UFC frequently).

Boxing is one of the skill that is required in MMA, however no MMA fighter master the craft of boxing. Just look at their legs, it crisscrosses when moving, amateurish. I hope you get what I mean. Basically, MMA fighters "master" a bit of this and a bit of that and a bit of that.

Boxers work on their boxing craft their entire life so they master it.

Dude, just compare Lomachenko's footwork to the best UFC boxer, it's not even comparable that it's funny. UFC fighters make basic fundamental boxing mistakes.

So UFC requires "more" skills if you master all the available disciplines but no one does that.

BD24
08-15-2017, 10:37 PM
By big gaps I mean you have to be at least decent in most areas. Boxing is the only discipline that doesn't have top tier representatives from it in MMA. There is former Olympian and NCAA champion wrestlers, judo champs, bjj champs, kickboxing world champs, etc.

no top tier boxer ever crossed over because the money isn't there.

Fabbs
08-15-2017, 11:42 PM
HarlemHeat where the f are you?
What's the spin on this play?

Obviously Mayweather? Two reasons I hesitate. 1. It's being held in Vegas. 2. It's boxing.

Mitch
08-16-2017, 02:33 PM
8oz gloves were approved, Mayweather will be going for a ko then.

UZER
08-16-2017, 02:36 PM

I'm team boxing in this one, but I hope he doesnt break his brittle wrists.

Mitch
08-16-2017, 02:43 PM
I'm team boxing in this one, but I hope he doesnt break his brittle wrists.

Probably will, but he's used to fighting with hurting his hands. If he switches to jabs and stays out if the pocket it probably means he broke something.

webshad
08-16-2017, 03:22 PM
Well he fought with caution during his Showtime deal.

He had to fight May/September/May/September/May/September.

As for this fight, he should let it all go. Been saying that since post #1.

Spurtacular
08-18-2017, 06:01 AM

Connor definitely will be. We'll see what runner does.

Mitch
08-18-2017, 09:25 AM
Connor definitely will be. We'll see what runner does.

I'm more interested what amateur boxer will do, tbh

Spurtacular
08-18-2017, 09:31 AM

Is that what Lloyd does when he's not running marathons?

webshad
08-18-2017, 09:52 AM

Same.

Mitch
08-18-2017, 10:57 AM
Is that what Lloyd does when he's not running marathons?

Money is a professional boxer, spurts. Connor is an amateur until he fights.

Spurtacular
08-18-2017, 05:47 PM
Money is a professional boxer, spurts. Connor is an amateur until he fights.

We'll see how much of his "technique" is an advantage. It's an unknown to me at this point. It's what prevents me from saying outright that CM will win.

webshad
08-18-2017, 07:09 PM
We'll see how much of his "technique" is an advantage. It's an unknown to me at this point. It's what prevents me from saying outright that CM will win.

You do realize that: Floyd Mayweather is the black guy [boxer] and Conor McGregor is the white guy [UFC fighter].

Just making sure because someone who says Floyd Mayweather has "technique" and being sarcastic, is clearly clueless about who he is.

And if you betting on that white guy Conor McGregor, you're about to lose some cash.

Spurtacular
08-18-2017, 07:41 PM
You do realize that: Floyd Mayweather is the black guy [boxer] and Conor McGregor is the white guy [UFC fighter].

Just making sure because someone who says Floyd Mayweather has "technique" and being sarcastic, is clearly clueless about who he is.

And if you betting on that white guy Conor McGregor, you're about to lose some cash.

What I realize is it's a 40-yr-old weak runner facing off against a motivated beast warrior in his prime.

webshad
08-18-2017, 07:57 PM
What I realize is it's a 40-yr-old weak runner facing off against a motivated beast warrior in his prime.

Seriously, I like your confidence. People like you make this fight game even more entertaining.

You better come back to this thread August 27, I want to see your reaction, win or lose.

Mitch
08-18-2017, 08:05 PM

Wanna do an ELE, Spurts? You seem 100% on Connor and I'm 100% on May

Spurtacular
08-18-2017, 08:18 PM
Wanna do an ELE, Spurts? You seem 100% on Connor and I'm 100% on May

ELE? I'm guessing something to do with betting.

Mitch
08-18-2017, 08:28 PM
ELE? I'm guessing something to do with betting.

Pretty much, brosef

webshad
08-23-2017, 11:17 PM
Final press conference.

Why Floyd so humble all of the sudden? Is it because it's his last fight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z55MRVn5wP0

Mitch
08-24-2017, 10:41 AM
Final press conference.

Why Floyd so humble all of the sudden? Is it because it's his last fight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z55MRVn5wP0

He's getting 200-350m for fighting an amateur thanks to Vegas gambling and mma fans, I'd be humble too :lol

UZER
08-24-2017, 11:28 AM
McGregor is gonna find out really fast what a stiff glove to the mouth every 5 seconds feels like. He ain't got no shot, unless May just shows his age and just has no more juice.

Con gonna overwhelm him with punches. Sure :lol

tlongII
08-24-2017, 12:14 PM
Conor will knock Floyd out.

Buddy Mignon
08-24-2017, 12:28 PM

This guy is trolling his ass off.

lebomb
08-24-2017, 12:52 PM
Conor will knock Floyd out.

:lmao ........ so you mufawkus are saying Conor is better than Pac-man and Canelo? :lmao

tlongII
08-24-2017, 01:13 PM
:lmao ........ so you mufawkus are saying Conor is better than Pac-man and Canelo? :lmao

He's definitely bigger. And Floyd is 40 years old.

lebomb
08-24-2017, 01:20 PM
He's definitely bigger. And Floyd is 40 years old.

Yep, and George Forman was like 47 when he won the heavyweight belt. 40 isnt even that old in comparison. Go look at youtube vids of Floyd preparing for this fight.........he is still fast as all hell.

lebomb
08-24-2017, 01:22 PM
Money is the best counter puncher boxing has ever seen. If Conor throws a shot and misses BANG!!!!! That shamrock is out.

tlongII
08-24-2017, 01:27 PM
Money is the best counter puncher boxing has ever seen. If Conor throws a shot and misses BANG!!!!! That shamrock is out.

That shamrock has got a chin. He has never been knocked out. And he is 29 years old and in great shape. PBF is going down.

lebomb
08-24-2017, 01:33 PM
That shamrock has got a chin. He has never been knocked out. And he is 29 years old and in great shape. PBF is going down.

Nate Diaz beat the shit out of Conor and he isnt even a professional boxer. He tagged Conor mercilessly.

tlongII
08-24-2017, 02:05 PM
Nate Diaz beat the shit out of Conor and he isnt even a professional boxer. He tagged Conor mercilessly.

Diaz has 20 lbs on Conor. And Conor beat his ass in their rematch.

lebomb
08-24-2017, 02:13 PM
Diaz has 20 lbs on Conor. And Conor beat his ass in their rematch.

Not with strikes, his wrasslin and kicks took over. Also, 20lbs isnt that much if one guy is faster and more skilled. I fought two 6-3" 200 lb rednecks back in the day (I was only 6' 180lbs) and bloodied both their lips and I didnt have a scratch. I was a fast niggra.

Spurtacular
08-24-2017, 02:23 PM
This guy is trolling his ass off.

40-year-old runner vs. a beast in his prime, dude. I ain't counting out runner; and I have my doubts on CM; but I think the runner jockers are gulping it down.

dfens
08-24-2017, 03:51 PM
mcgregor would destroy floyd in a free fight.
just lol at putting a MMA fighter to just box, the things people do for marketing and money :lol

UZER
08-24-2017, 04:51 PM
40-year-old runner vs. a beast in his prime, dude. I ain't counting out runner; and I have my doubts on CM; but I think the runner jockers are gulping it down.

Not a beast boxer though. Two totally different skills. He's going up against the best defensive boxer ever, and a near perfect counter puncher. A guy that the best guys IN boxing could do 0 damage to. Think about that.

Sure CAM is in his prime athletically, but that doesn't improve his boxing skills.

Spurtacular
08-24-2017, 05:00 PM
Not a beast boxer though. Two totally different skills. He's going up against the best defensive boxer ever, and a near perfect counter puncher. A guy that the best guys IN boxing could do 0 damage to. Think about that.

Sure CAM is in his prime athletically, but that doesn't improve his boxing skills.

I believe that you legitimately see it this way; it'll be fun to see what happens. Personally, I think runner is the most over-rated boxer ever; so, I'd love to see him get KO'd.

UZER
08-24-2017, 06:47 PM
I believe that you legitimately see it this way; it'll be fun to see what happens. Personally, I think runner is the most over-rated boxer ever; so, I'd love to see him get KO'd.

:tu

lebomb
08-24-2017, 08:08 PM
:ihit. Money is gonna pepper his ass with them hands.:ihit

lebomb
08-24-2017, 08:13 PM
:ihit. Money is gonna pepper his ass with them hands.:ihit

rastaspur
08-24-2017, 09:58 PM

He has pulled a rocky 3 for the last ten years and just dodged legit threats to fight bumbs.

Here's hoping Connor pulls a clubber lang on him. I fucking hate mayweather

lebomb
08-25-2017, 09:25 AM
He has pulled a rocky 3 for the last ten years and just dodged legit threats to fight bumbs.

So....

Shane Mosley
Manny Paquiao
Cotto
Hatton
Canelo
De La Hoya
Maidana
Marquez

.....are all bums. :lmao

Mitch
08-25-2017, 10:35 AM

He fought fairly respectable opponents, even Berto was better than most of the bums that slugger everybody likes sucking off named golovkin has fought.

rastaspur
08-25-2017, 11:29 AM
So....

Shane Mosley
Manny Paquiao
Cotto
Hatton
Canelo
De La Hoya
Maidana
Marquez

.....are all bums. :lmao

Waited to fight alot of them when they were past their primes.

Floyd Pacquiao
08-25-2017, 11:31 AM

For the suckers in here who don't know boxing

rastaspur
08-25-2017, 11:31 AM
He fought fairly respectable opponents, even Berto was better than most of the bums that slugger everybody likes sucking off named golovkin has fought.

Triple g would fuck up mayweather. Maybe triple g will come down with Parkinsons or something and then mayweather would be willing to fight him.

rastaspur
08-25-2017, 11:32 AM
I don't think Connor has a chance. I would just like to see someone knock his little bitch ass out.

webshad
08-25-2017, 11:36 AM

It was always a bad fight for Mayweather and Golovkin.

I don't think Mayweather can go up in weight to face Golovkin and I don't think Golovkin could go down to face Mayweather.

They are both too small or too big to do that. It's just a bad matchup for both.

And no Golovkin can't go down like Canelo did and fight at a catchweight, he is too big for that in my opinion.

Mitch
08-25-2017, 12:38 PM
It was always a bad fight for Mayweather and Golovkin.

I don't think Mayweather can go up in weight to face Golovkin and I don't think Golovkin could go down to face Mayweather.

They are both too small or too big to do that. It's just a bad matchup for both.

And no Golovkin can't go down like Canelo did and fight at a catchweight, he is too big for that in my opinion.

I meant golovkin fought far less skilled opponents, not really going over a match up

Mitch
08-25-2017, 12:40 PM
Triple g would fuck up mayweather. Maybe triple g will come down with Parkinsons or something and then mayweather would be willing to fight him.

Golovkin fought mostly bums, though. Tyson fury could fuck up Mayweather too, just as retarded to compare the fighters h2h

lebomb
08-25-2017, 01:01 PM
Waited to fight alot of them when they were past their primes.

Only one past their prime on my list is Pac man.......and so was Mayweather. The rest were IN their primes.

Chucho
08-25-2017, 03:05 PM

Meh, not even a puncher's chance. I don't hate Connor so much as I hate Dana White for the scumbag that he is. An intolerant bigot that hasn't helped the sport more than he's helped himself. Dude models the promotion after Vince McMahon- treats his fighters like shit and takes food out of their mouths at every turn, is running a roid ring like Vince McMahon (he's on the shit like McMahon too) and is a fucking sociopath. He is Don King with two more brain cells.

Either way, the fake fighter is gonna get his ass whooped. Bad move by Dana to let his last bankable star get this exposed. But again, he doesn't care about MMA as a whole, he cares only about his pocket. In that regard, he is more like Don King, whereas Vince McMahon cares about how his company is perceived, sometimes at his expense.

Either way, MMA is going to be worse off unless the fix is in, which it very may well be seeing how corrupt Dana is and Boxing as a whole is.

DMX7
08-25-2017, 09:53 PM
Floyd is not afraid. He hand picked this dude because he knew he would be easy work.

Arcadian
08-25-2017, 11:04 PM
Meh, not even a puncher's chance. I don't hate Connor so much as I hate Dana White for the scumbag that he is. An intolerant bigot that hasn't helped the sport more than he's helped himself. Dude models the promotion after Vince McMahon- treats his fighters like shit and takes food out of their mouths at every turn, is running a roid ring like Vince McMahon (he's on the shit like McMahon too) and is a fucking sociopath. He is Don King with two more brain cells.

Either way, the fake fighter is gonna get his ass whooped. Bad move by Dana to let his last bankable star get this exposed. But again, he doesn't care about MMA as a whole, he cares only about his pocket. In that regard, he is more like Don King, whereas Vince McMahon cares about how his company is perceived, sometimes at his expense.

Either way, MMA is going to be worse off unless the fix is in, which it very may well be seeing how corrupt Dana is and Boxing as a whole is.

Why would you think Conor is a "fake fighter"? He's been fighting his whole life in various capacities. He's much more of a fighter than any boxer could ever claim to be.

I'm not saying he'll win this match, but I don't understand the disrespect.

BatManu20
08-26-2017, 11:34 AM
Floyd is not afraid. He hand picked this dude because he knew he would be easy work.

BatManu20
08-26-2017, 11:36 AM
Lol at people who think McGregor has a chance. Floyd is going to work his ass.

An amateur in his first ever boxing match vs the greatest defensive boxer of all time who is 49-0 in his career.. :lol

Trill Clinton
08-26-2017, 11:47 AM
money may fights always bring out the terrible takes smh.

Spurtacular
08-26-2017, 12:14 PM
Line drastically moving in Conor's favor.

webshad
08-26-2017, 12:53 PM
Line drastically moving in Conor's favor.

Did you bet, if so how much?

I got 2 predictions:

(a) Floyd KO/TKO 7 round, Conor quits after round 6
(b) Floyd wins decision but knocks down Conor once in the fight

Spurtacular
08-26-2017, 01:02 PM
Did you bet, if so how much?

I got 2 predictions:

(a) Floyd KO/TKO 7 round, Conor quits after round 6
(b) Floyd wins decision but knocks down Conor once in the fight

I was considering it 'til my car had to go in the shop; took the weekend trip to Vegas off the table.

I'm open to any possibilities; but I'm gonna laugh at the Floyd cum guzzlers if McGregor KO's his ass. I just got done watching a Floyd interview in which he literally admitted his body had "fallen apart"; and yet, you guys have such supreme confidence in a 40-year-old runner because of his "technique."

lebomb
08-26-2017, 02:12 PM
I was considering it 'til my car had to go in the shop; took the weekend trip to Vegas off the table.

I'm open to any possibilities; but I'm gonna laugh at the Floyd cum guzzlers if McGregor KO's his ass. I just got done watching a Floyd interview in which he literally admitted his body had "fallen apart"; and yet, you guys have such supreme confidence in a 40-year-old runner because of his "technique."

I'm gonna lmao at all you mufawkus when Connor gets his ass knocked out within 3 reds, thinking this fool has a chance against Money.

RsxPiimp
08-26-2017, 02:13 PM
Floyd in a UDA

Spurtacular
08-26-2017, 02:19 PM
I'm gonna lmao at all you mufawkus when Connor gets his ass knocked out within 3 reds, thinking this fool has a chance against Money.

And if not, you can always switch to another screen name.

lebomb
08-26-2017, 02:47 PM
And if not, you can always switch to another screen name.

You will be the first person I call out after Money wins this shit with ease.

Spurtacular
08-26-2017, 02:51 PM
You will be the first person I call out after Money wins this shit with ease.

BFD, honestly.

lebomb
08-26-2017, 02:57 PM
BFD, honestly.

Same here. Still gonna call y'all out.

Spurtacular
08-26-2017, 02:59 PM
Same here. Still gonna call y'all out.

And like I say, you can log into another screen name otherwise.

Killakobe81
08-26-2017, 07:17 PM
Man, the more I see this, the more I know that Floyd is genuinely scared of McGregor in real life.

Imagine if Victor Ortiz, or Berto, or Maidana did this, you think Floyd would have been all giggles and smiles and pretend like nothing happened.

Seriously, this was unacceptable, Floyd should have shoved him away.

And you think Conor would dare do that to Nate Diaz, I doubt it.

http://i.imgur.com/kUhzTsQ.png

As for the fight, if McGregor survives 12 rounds, he comes out a winner no matter the decision because it's nearly impossible that Mayweather would survive a 5 round MMA fight with McGregor.

That's the way I'm seeing this, what about you people?

So scared he dropped from 10oz to 8oz gloves ...

Spurtacular
08-26-2017, 08:24 PM
So scared he dropped from 10oz to 8oz gloves ...

That's over confidence or outright stupidity, imo.

Reck
08-26-2017, 10:05 PM
A 9:45PM fight start doesn't start until 2 hours later. lol

DMC
08-26-2017, 10:23 PM
A 9:45PM fight start doesn't start until 2 hours later. lol

Yeah wtf is that? Just advertising time? You think the fight is going to last like 2 minutes and then a big fucking disappointment (only to those who fooled themselves into thinking Conner is a boxer) followed by a rash of shit from the same news media that hyped the shit to begin with? Then a tweet by Trump calling it fake boxing?

benefactor
08-26-2017, 10:48 PM
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDxLkjqryMJm

Kinda sucks...but better than nothing

apalisoc_9
08-26-2017, 10:52 PM
Going to enjoy the Cac tears afterwards :lol

webshad
08-26-2017, 10:59 PM
Fight is about to start.

Ring walk soon.

webshad
08-26-2017, 11:08 PM
Mayweather is coming out like Bernard Hopkins the executioner.

TimDunkem
08-26-2017, 11:12 PM
If your stream is shit then do yourself a favor, download Ace Player, and stream the fight with one of these links.

acestream://99e4657478e7b768ace5281ece419f9899e663e2
acestream://qrufisABadCat1401020300PeptidoL0vesR0cks4985821
acestream://fb5aae621968511e6cec29b7a2ec1d973dd96f3b

webshad
08-26-2017, 11:13 PM
McGregor looks big.

Floyd looks lean and warmed up.

webshad
08-26-2017, 11:15 PM
Referee Byrd is already warning conor, wtf?????

webshad
08-26-2017, 11:18 PM
WTF! Respect McGregor!

He is fighting a decent R1.

Well done.

He won that round easy.

baseline bum
08-26-2017, 11:19 PM
So has Floyd knocked that homo out yet?

TimDunkem
08-26-2017, 11:21 PM
Conor won round 1, tbh.

Clipper Nation
08-26-2017, 11:22 PM
:lol Floyd's not even trying yet.

webshad
08-26-2017, 11:23 PM
2-0 for McGregor

WTH am I watching?????

Definitely deserves our respect for putting up a decent effort.

Clipper Nation
08-26-2017, 11:23 PM

:lol This is such a farce.

benefactor
08-26-2017, 11:24 PM
I ain't downloading shit. Online stream or gtfo

UZER
08-26-2017, 11:25 PM

Word

TimDunkem
08-26-2017, 11:26 PM
Was worth it for a stable HD stream, tbh.

baseline bum
So Floyd is tanking and the fix is in, or what?

StrengthAndHonor
What the hell happened to that streaming shit. The quality was actually pretty damn good, smh

webshad
08-26-2017, 11:27 PM
3-0 Conor

he won the third round by an edge

wtf man

this fighting is getting interesting.

webshad
08-26-2017, 11:28 PM
mayweather doesnt have the intensity, something is missing

StrengthAndHonor
08-26-2017, 11:28 PM

:lol This is such a farce.

McGregor with those hammer fists :lol

StrengthAndHonor
08-26-2017, 11:29 PM
3-0 Conor

he won the third round by an edge

wtf man

this fighting is getting interesting.
He's going to be gassed by the 6th round.

Clipper Nation
08-26-2017, 11:29 PM
McGregor is already gassed, tbh. Floyd was just letting him tire himself out.

webshad
08-26-2017, 11:31 PM
4-0 Conor,

i gave him R4 because he outlanded and scored with the jabs

however conor is starting to look tired.

Clipper Nation
08-26-2017, 11:32 PM