PDA

View Full Version : And Movie That What Its Rated - Snowman

SpursforSix
08-02-2017, 03:57 PM
Saw this preview before Dunkirk. Of course most previews look pretty good. But I wanna see this movie and will give it a thoughtful review.

BF2Ksrxu_QY

DMC
08-02-2017, 04:10 PM
I can see these threads getting the strike through pretty soon. CToA off the phenobarbital wagon again.

SpursforSix
08-02-2017, 06:11 PM
I can see these threads getting the strike through pretty soon. CToA off the phenobarbital wagon again.

I can see me gettting some kind of journalistic award. Whatever they give Siskel and Ebert. Nobel prize for movie reviews. Or whatever. Which isn't why I do this.

DMC
08-02-2017, 08:23 PM
I can see me gettting some kind of journalistic award. Whatever they give Siskel and Ebert. Nobel prize for movie reviews. Or whatever. Which isn't why I do this.

:rollin

Avante
08-02-2017, 11:00 PM

See that thread above movies and rate it? How about using it ya fucking liar...ok?

leemajors
08-03-2017, 11:07 AM
Saw this preview before Dunkirk. Of course most previews look pretty good. But I wanna see this movie and will give it a thoughtful review.

BF2Ksrxu_QY

The book is excellent, I am curious to see how this is. Jo Nesbo's Harry Hole books are very good (although his detective's name doesn't look great in English)

SpursforSix
08-03-2017, 01:35 PM
The book is excellent, I am curious to see how this is. Jo Nesbo's Harry Hole books are very good (although his detective's name doesn't look great in English)

Ah...didn't even think to look for a book. Might check it out. But yeah...

"honey what are you reading?"
"another Harry Hole book"