PDA

View Full Version : NBA: How good will LeBron still be for the 2018-19 season?

Fabbs
08-03-2017, 10:13 AM
As
:lol todays NBA
continues it's descent into utter phaggotry.
Warrior phaggotry (too much to list, Durant quitting on OKC and being rewarded, league tolerating nay encouraging Gaymond nutt kicks, Zaza et al), Kyrie Bryant :cry I don't want to play with Shaq anymore :cry, Banana Boat, Pau Gasol rewarded for not wanting to join the Spurs summer 14 and opting out in 2017, we could go on and on)

One way the ship could be righted is for LeBron to join up with Kawhi Leonard. Preferably in San Antonio but if their cement headed coach isn't up to the task of having the #1 and #2 players, then it kills me to say this but fine, be it in another city.

Now, since Cleveland most certainly won't trade Lebron without gutting whatever team he goes to, the summer of '18 with LeBron as an UFA is the time to form a real NBA team and have a legit Championship restored.

How good will LeBron be going into 2018-19?
Fine if he keeps up his workout and steroid regimen?

Where do you see LeBrons playing capability in 2018-19?

Killakobe81
08-03-2017, 10:27 AM
still the best but gap significantly narrowed ...

DMC
08-03-2017, 10:27 AM
Lebron with Kawhi wouldn't usurp GS's power. They don't have the scoring to match them.

Fabbs
08-03-2017, 10:32 AM
Lebron with Kawhi wouldn't usurp GS's power. They don't have the scoring to match them.
Ya Golden State is unbeatable.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268703

Fabbs
08-03-2017, 10:34 AM
still the best but gap significantly narrowed ...
I think LeBron and Kwa will swap but no problems saying I'm wrong if LeBron is still bringing it.
They both bring so many facets to the game.

DMC
08-03-2017, 10:50 AM
Ya Golden State is unbeatable.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268703

This is just your opinion. You don't really have a leg to stand on, and the Spurs haven't granted you one.

Fabbs
08-03-2017, 10:58 AM
This is just your opinion. You don't really have a leg to stand on, and the Spurs haven't granted you one.
:lol are you going for the Rimmy Award hits again?

No it's not my opinion. It's the farking score with those players in.
Ditto Game 1 before Kwa went out.
Suck all the Warrior cock you want, I watched every farking game.

Killakobe81
08-03-2017, 11:43 AM
I think LeBron and Kwa will swap but no problems saying I'm wrong if LeBron is still bringing it.
They both bring so many facets to the game.

of course you do ...
But Durant is next in line ...Kiwi right there though ...