PDA

View Full Version : Like father like son | Mason exposed

Trill Clinton
08-04-2017, 08:30 AM
uEFyhO9dyvE

SpursforSix
08-04-2017, 10:06 AM
uEFyhO9dyvE

It wasn't clear whether or not this guy even notified the police. It makes me wonder if he's more concerned about his YouTube channel or actually helping to catch predators.
By having a YouTube channel, he's giving potential predators a heads up by maybe being able to recognize him.

Seems like he should be recording the videos and sending them directly to the local authorities.

Trill Clinton
08-04-2017, 10:12 AM
It wasn't clear whether or not this guy even notified the police. It makes me wonder if he's more concerned about his YouTube channel or actually helping to catch predators.
By having a YouTube channel, he's giving potential predators a heads up by maybe being able to recognize him.

Seems like he should be recording the videos and sending them directly to the local authorities.

The guy has a note in the comments saying he notified the authorities and the pedo's job.

SpursforSix
08-04-2017, 10:27 AM
The guy has a note in the comments saying he notified the authorities and the pedo's job.

Ah...OK...good for him. I still question his motivation for having a YouTube channel though. But at least he's getting something done.

Darth_Pelican
08-04-2017, 10:32 AM
Trill be like

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8c/4a/4f/8c4a4ffaf766b3e684fb50e51114e2dd--sports-memes-girly-things.jpg

Trill Clinton
08-04-2017, 10:53 AM
Ah...OK...good for him. I still question his motivation for having a YouTube channel though. But at least he's getting something done.

I agree it's a little weird but he's saving lives by exposing these predators.

Avante
08-04-2017, 11:30 AM
I do agree this board is pretty dead without something going on with that sick ass pedo talk, ah....for you weirdos.

You freaks really get off on it, strange. Hell, you could talk movies and tv shows.....riveting~~~~~

DMC
08-07-2017, 11:56 AM
I agree it's a little weird but he's saving lives by exposing these predators.

Where they will be swiftly dealt with in prison by the prison pirate omerta.