PDA

View Full Version : Excessive force or Justified Killing

SnakeBoy
08-08-2017, 03:57 AM
What is ST verdict on this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqz4FYGRRbw

Reck
08-08-2017, 05:03 AM
I heard a gun pop off off camera. Was it hers?

If so then you dont know if she has a gun on her so you gotta do what ya gotta do. But I sure as fuck didn't see her carrying one in hand.

EDIT:

Upon further viewing and pausing at right moment, bitch had a gun. Justified mow down.

benefactor
08-08-2017, 06:10 AM
Yeah I've seen this one before...definitely suicide by cop. Thankfully she was white and white people understand such stupidity. If she was black that whole town would have been destroyed.

Fabbs
08-08-2017, 07:31 AM
Justified.

She was firing gun, could have killed others.

Blake
08-08-2017, 08:08 AM
Couldn't they have just run over one of her legs

Fabbs
08-08-2017, 09:06 AM
Couldn't they have just run over one of her legs
Display how that is done.

Also, with one leg injured she could have still gotten shots off.
What if she hit you?

SpursforSix
08-08-2017, 09:50 AM

What if she hit you?

Exactly. Again, just like with guns, cops aren't properly trained in targeted threat neutralization. There are ways to use a car (or gun) to effectively neutralize the target without killing. But it takes time, money, and commitment to the training. Had the cop gone through TTN training, he could have taken out one of her legs or pinned down her arm with the car.

Blake
08-08-2017, 09:52 AM

What if she hit you?

Couldn't they have just run over one of her legs and then shot her arms

Blake
08-08-2017, 09:54 AM
Had the cop gone through TTN training, he could have taken out one of her legs or pinned down her arm with the car.

Lol

SpursforSix
08-08-2017, 09:56 AM
LOL at the freezframe at the top. Looks like a shot from some kind of 70's horror movie.

Fabbs
08-08-2017, 10:06 AM
Couldn't they have just run over one of her legs and then shot her arms
All the while that is happening she could have gotten shots off. Takes time for the cop to clip her leg, get out of the car, aim and clip her arms.
What if you were walking on the other side of the street or driving in one of the cars and got shot while that was happening?

Would you evolve into another life form, I can't remember your views on the post life with The Great Dust Spec.

Fabbs
08-08-2017, 10:09 AM
She looks pretty traumatized as she runs away.
Do you think she was on a date with beanerfactor and he tried to impress her by bench pressing her?

SpursforSix
08-08-2017, 10:24 AM
All the while that is happening she could have gotten shots off. Takes time for the cop to clip her leg, get out of the car, aim and clip her arms.
What if you were walking on the other side of the street or driving in one of the cars and got shot while that was happening?

Would you evolve into another life form, I can't remember your views on the post life with The Great Dust Spec.

It's just a matter of training. Cops in the U.S. are conditioned to "shoot to kill" or "run over the perp and kill them". It's just a cop out (ha ha no pun intended).
If they were trained into how to actually use their vehicle to subdue and control the perp, this situation wouldn't have happened.

Cars can be used in a very precise manner as I've shown below. Again, it just takes the commitment to the training. If the driver in the OP would have taken out her gun arm, there's not a thing she could do. And yeah...sometimes, the threat isn't totally neutralized. In those cases, the cop would be fully justified to take out his weapon and shoot her on the ground.

And really, had the cop been properly trained with his weapon (his gun), he could have neutralized the threat before having to even think about using his vehicle.

fIw8iSHMwOY
cvHmpdnGZhk

Blake
08-08-2017, 10:45 AM

Lolwut

Fabbs
08-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Lolwut
Did you switch accounts with one of the other Rimmies or something?

On all the Evolution vs Creation threads. Did you ever say what comes afterwards for you Dust Specters?

Blake
08-08-2017, 12:00 PM
The fuck does that have to do with cops running over a mobile home chick?

But did you ever say how your supreme being came into existence?

Mitch
08-08-2017, 12:05 PM
Justified, like most cop killings.

DMC
08-08-2017, 03:16 PM
Justified. The final "pop" was her bladder being crushed and popping.

DarrinS
08-08-2017, 03:32 PM
If that shooter had been a black male, they would've run him over extra hard.

apalisoc_9
08-08-2017, 03:42 PM

I know Kool and my nigga FKLA would try to tap that ass..

They like them ugly ass white hoes

:lol

Fabbs
08-08-2017, 05:37 PM
The fuck does that have to do with cops running over a mobile home chick?

But did you ever say how your supreme being came into existence?
It might affect how much you care/don't care if you got offed by random bullet from Running Away Gal.

Yes I did.

SnakeBoy
08-08-2017, 06:13 PM
ST has spoken...Justified. Bbw lives don't matter.

How about this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc4iEjycDCw

Trill Clinton
08-08-2017, 06:40 PM
didn't even need to watch. the screen shot is good enough for me. justified.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-08-2017, 06:51 PM
fuckin hot though, I'd fuck her dead body back to life with my 7.5 inch gun

Blake
08-08-2017, 08:37 PM
It might affect how much you care/don't care if you got offed by random bullet from Running Away Gal.

Yes I did.

I don't care either way.

Say your theory of how your creator came into existence again. I don't recall

Avante
08-08-2017, 09:14 PM
Never seen so many jerks in one place before, what can be talked about without some asshole getting off topic with some personal attack, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

There is no debate....justified~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake
08-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Never seen so many jerks in one place before, what can be talked about without some asshole getting off topic with some personal attack, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

There is no debate....justified~~~~~~~~~~~

You're free to leave.

Chucho
08-09-2017, 11:37 AM
You're free to leave.

That how you saved face when you saw your wife fucking another guy?

Blake
08-09-2017, 12:00 PM

I didn't see it. I did leave her tho

Good burn btw

Avante
08-09-2017, 12:11 PM

Dude, ignore this prick, ok? The guy is obviously all fucked up.

Chucho
08-09-2017, 12:20 PM
I didn't see it. I did leave her tho

Good burn btw

Thanks for being a good sport. +5

Blake
08-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Dude, ignore this prick, ok? The guy is obviously all fucked up.

You're free to leave

Avante
08-09-2017, 02:07 PM
You're free to leave

Dude, what really is wrong with you? I totally ignore your punk ass because ya bore the fuck out of me and everyone else. Yet, here you are constantly humping my leg, what are you a fucking retard? Go away ya fucking bitch, ok?

SpursforSix
08-09-2017, 02:26 PM
Dude, what really is wrong with you? I totally ignore your punk ass because ya bore the fuck out of me and everyone else. Yet, here you are constantly humping my leg, what are you a fucking retard? Go away ya fucking bitch, ok?

Aye...you right going to steal his Jimmie Dodgers with that talk

Avante
08-09-2017, 02:33 PM
Aye...you right going to steal his Jimmie Dodgers with that talk

If after 4/5 posts of me ignoring you (never would because ya crack me up) would you STILL follow me around? Where is this jerks self respect?

SpursforSix
08-09-2017, 02:50 PM
If after 4/5 posts of me ignoring you (never would because ya crack me up) would you STILL follow me around? Where is this jerks self respect?

aye...I pay ye a compliment and ya act like I stole your last Jammie Dodger

DAF86
08-09-2017, 02:54 PM
ST has spoken...Justified. Bbw lives don't matter.

How about this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc4iEjycDCw

"Stop resisting". Fucking corrupted pieces of shit. :lol

Blake
08-09-2017, 03:03 PM
Dude, what really is wrong with you? I totally ignore your punk ass

Totally

You're free to leave

SnakeBoy
08-09-2017, 03:50 PM
"Stop resisting". Fucking corrupted pieces of shit. :lol

Yeah the Stop Resisting line made me lol

RandomGuy
08-11-2017, 04:15 PM

The Tulsa Police Department released dashcam footage of the pursuit of most wanted suspect Madison Dickson. Police spent days looking for her, saying she'd been involved in several shootings, including shooting a man in the head. The video shows a woman who was determined not to be taken into custody, even when she was surrounded and there was no hope of escape. Police said her family had even warned them she would not be taken alive. Police said Dickson immediately took off running when the short pursuit came to an end on March 18 near 89th and South Harvard. The video shows she turned not once but three times and pointed a gun at the officers. They fired shots but did not hit her, so the officer closest to her in his patrol car, ran into her to stop the threat. Dickson later died.

Police said Dickson had shot a man in the head just two days before, after she asked him for a ride, then pulled a gun on him and tried to steal his car. Police said he's recovering. Before that, they say she'd fired shots at a Walgreens and a Best Buy plus pointed a gun at movie theater employees. Police said they believe Dickson got connected to the Irish Mob gang and started a crime spree. Her family and friends said this was not the girl they grew up with. They said she got hooked on drugs, tried to get clean but that failed and things went downhill for her. Three police officers remain on routine leave until the criminal and internal investigations are complete. The district attorney will determine whether the use of force was justified.

Suicidal, obviously, but justified.

A tragedy.

Hope the cop is ok, that shit has got to fuck with your head.

SnakeBoy
08-11-2017, 04:36 PM
Okay enough of the easy ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Fld9K0H0M

UNT Eagles 2016
08-11-2017, 04:56 PM
would bang the chick though

jermaine
08-11-2017, 05:35 PM
That shot was funny from The 2nd cam. Lol fuck that, the 1st cam too! The look on her eyes as she realized he was gonna run her ass over.