PDA

View Full Version : Horry Fight

Spurtacular
08-09-2017, 05:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYaQoZuPePk

If you push a guy and you're one going back like a gimp, you fucked up. But it's his lucky day, anyways, cos like most post-80s black players, Horry sucks at fighting.

ElNono
08-09-2017, 05:10 AM
He looks like a beisbol player now...

xellos88330
08-09-2017, 09:17 AM
Why would you back up if he has the reach advantage?

poop
08-09-2017, 09:22 AM
Wonder if that was a Spurstalk poster upset about horry's recent anti spurs commentary

Brazil
08-09-2017, 09:36 AM

:lol

rastaspur
08-09-2017, 10:56 AM
Horry shoved him in the back first. Props to that guy for at least standing up to horry.

The guy needs some fighting lessons before squaring up with a 6'9 guy with a big wingspan.

hater
08-09-2017, 11:26 AM
Probably an angry fat ass Manufan tbqh

ginobilized
08-09-2017, 12:28 PM
Horry is a real class act. Great message to send to kids.
He seems like a bitter and miserable multi-millionaire former player.

Good luck getting over yourself and being of benefit to others, Bob.

Maybe Timmy needs to kick his ass?

Chucho
08-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Horry is a real class act. Great message to send to kids.
He seems like a bitter and miserable multi-millionaire former player.

Good luck getting over yourself and being of benefit to others, Bob.

Maybe Timmy needs to kick his ass?

As much as I love Tim (his framed, autographed jersey is the only piece of any kind of sports memorabilia I own) I don't see him as a fighter, at all. I don't think Bobs is a fighter either, but I don't think I would put money on either, it's that much of a toss up, but if a gun was to my head, I would, sadly, put it down on Horry. He's true black, Duncan is Carribean black.

tonight...you
08-09-2017, 12:42 PM
As much as I love Tim (his framed, autographed jersey is the only piece of any kind of sports memorabilia I own) I don't see him as a fighter, at all. I don't think Bobs is a fighter either, but I don't think I would put money on either, it's that much of a toss up, but if a gun was to my head, I would, sadly, put it down on Horry. He's true black, Duncan is Carribean black.
I don't know... watching Duncan do that kick-boxing vid and his coaches comments has me convinced he could smash some ass, if need be.

TheGreatYacht
08-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Probably an angry fat ass Manufan tbqh
:lmao truth bomb tbh

UZER
08-09-2017, 04:15 PM
I don't know... watching Duncan do that kick-boxing vid and his coaches comments has me convinced he could smash some ass, if need be.

His coach is like 5'2". Of course Timmy has power compared to him. :lol

UZER
08-09-2017, 04:18 PM
The 20x better than Duncan comments came out of left field, so I took it with a grain of salt. But now with this fighting at a kids game vid, it tells me the guy is really just grown to be a bitter grumpy dude.

tonight...you
08-09-2017, 04:41 PM
His coach is like 5'2". Of course Timmy has power compared to him. :lol
Okay, I still think he could kick your ass into next Sunday.

DMC
08-09-2017, 06:29 PM
When they slow it down, based on the sounds it sounds like they are near the AT&T center.

AaronY
08-09-2017, 07:07 PM
If you push a guy and you're one going back like a gimp, you fucked up. But it's his lucky day, anyways, cos like most post-80s black players, Horry sucks at fighting.
If you were there you would have beaten him up, right?

Spurtacular
08-09-2017, 07:10 PM

AaronY
08-09-2017, 07:11 PM
I didn't call him a pussy which is what you basically did

Spurtacular
08-09-2017, 07:14 PM
I didn't call him a pussy which is what you basically did

If sucks at fighting is your definition of a pussy, then yea I did. And I'm taking it from your dodge of the question that you're a pussy, too. :lmao

AaronY
08-09-2017, 07:15 PM
"If you push a guy and you're one going back like a gimp, you fucked up. But it's his lucky day, anyways, cos like most post-80s black players, Horry sucks at fighting."

Whoa watch out we got a badass here

Spurtacular
08-09-2017, 07:18 PM
"If you push a guy and you're one going back like a gimp, you fucked up. But it's his lucky day, anyways, cos like most post-80s black players, Horry sucks at fighting."

Whoa watch out we got a badass here

Now, your just going back for a nothing burger with nothing fries because I shut your ass down. Do you think Horry is a good fighter based on what you see?

AaronY
08-09-2017, 07:23 PM
I dunno I'm not as tough as you so I can't analyze fights as well. It is pretty cool to know that the blacks stop being good at fighting in the 80s though. Thanks for that update

dabom
08-09-2017, 07:23 PM
If sucks at fighting is your definition of a pussy, then yea I did. And I'm taking it from your dodge of the question that you're a pussy, too. :lmao

Well, shes a girl. So both of ya pussies. :lmao

Spurtacular
08-09-2017, 07:34 PM
Well, shes a girl. So both of ya pussies.

Better than a limp wrister like you, tbh.

AaronY
08-09-2017, 07:39 PM
Better than a limp wrister like you, tbh.
thats telling em

MultiTroll
08-09-2017, 08:23 PM
Horry shoved him in the back first.
Link, video?
It's not on this one.

SouthTexasRancher
08-09-2017, 09:41 PM
Whorry is nothing more than a big mouth, fat ass, blowhard who can't fight. He is one lucky sob getting to play on great NBA basketball teams like the Spurs, Rockets and Lakers. Otherwise nobody would even know who the fat bitch is. He ain't even worthy of carrying Tim's jockstrap. He most likely would put it on his own face and sniff it 24/7 if Tim would give him one. :ihit

Ice009
08-09-2017, 11:35 PM

I take it you don't know TD is huge into MMA and Kickboxing and has been training in both for a while now. I'm not saying he can beat anyone, but I am saying he at least has some training to inflict damage on someone that has no training.

DAF86
08-09-2017, 11:47 PM

y5hcGIA6C9Q

pookenstein
08-10-2017, 12:22 AM
Whorry is nothing more than a big mouth, fat ass, blowhard who can't fight. He is one lucky sob getting to play on great NBA basketball teams like the Spurs, Rockets and Lakers. Otherwise nobody would even know who the fat bitch is. He ain't even worthy of carrying Tim's jockstrap. He most likely would put it on his own face and sniff it 24/7 if Tim would give him one. :ihit

I don't think that had anything to do with luck.

Chucho
08-10-2017, 01:24 AM
I take it you don't know TD is huge into MMA and Kickboxing and has been training in both for a while now. I'm not saying he can beat anyone, but I am saying he at least has some training to inflict damage on someone that has no training.

Didn't know, but cool info.

rastaspur
08-10-2017, 10:31 AM
Link, video?
It's not on this one.

Watch it again and pay attention to the very beginning. Horry shoves him in the back and then he turns around and shoves him back. It's at the very beginning.

The guy had his back turned to horry and seemed to be walking away and horry shoves him in the back first.

UZER
08-10-2017, 11:44 AM
Watch it again and pay attention to the very beginning. Horry shoves him in the back and then he turns around and shoves him back. It's at the very beginning.

The guy had his back turned to horry and seemed to be walking away and horry shoves him in the back first.

Horry attacking from behind seems to be his style. Just look at the knife he put in Timmy's back.

rastaspur
08-10-2017, 11:55 AM

Duncan would seriously fuck up horry, imo.

MultiTroll
08-10-2017, 12:09 PM
Are we getting a different feed?
The video starts with Horry standing with one kid on either side of him. The TMZ red arrow points down and says "Horry".
He's 30 feet away from fight guy.

rastaspur
08-10-2017, 12:36 PM
^

He pushes him before the horry ding and red line caption. Watch the guy with the fisherman hat on. He is standing in front of horry with his back turned. He clearly is shoved by horry and immediately turns around and responds.

SouthTexasRancher
08-11-2017, 05:44 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by SouthTexasRancher (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9112375#post9112375)
"Whorry is nothing more than a big mouth, fat ass, blowhard who can't fight. He is one lucky sob getting to play on great NBA basketball teams like the Spurs, Rockets and Lakers. Otherwise nobody would even know who the fat bitch is. He ain't even worthy of carrying Tim's jockstrap. He most likely would put it on his own face and sniff it 24/7 if Tim would give him one." :ihit

I don't think that had anything to do with luck.

Robert, is that you?

FWIW: There are a hell of a lot of really good NBA players who never played on one championship team. Say what you will, Robert was pretty much an average role player for most of his career and was lucky enough to be a member of not one, not two but, three different championship franchises for multiple years. A bunch of players would give their ring finger to play on one for just one season. But, if you think it was Whorry who carried these teams across the finish line in first place then so be it. We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

cutewizard
08-11-2017, 05:50 AM
Pathetic

skulls138
08-12-2017, 12:41 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by SouthTexasRancher (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9112375#post9112375)
"Whorry is nothing more than a big mouth, fat ass, blowhard who can't fight. He is one lucky sob getting to play on great NBA basketball teams like the Spurs, Rockets and Lakers. Otherwise nobody would even know who the fat bitch is. He ain't even worthy of carrying Tim's jockstrap. He most likely would put it on his own face and sniff it 24/7 if Tim would give him one." :ihit

Robert, is that you?

FWIW: There are a hell of a lot of really good NBA players who never played on one championship team. Say what you will, Robert was pretty much an average role player for most of his career and was lucky enough to be a member of not one, not two but, three different championship franchises for multiple years. A bunch of players would give their ring finger to play on one for just one season. But, if you think it was Whorry who carried these teams across the finish line in first place then so be it. We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.Im not into rewriting history because of some dumb remarks or actions. Horry came up big for all three teams at crucial times....thats a fact.

Spurtacular
08-12-2017, 12:45 AM
Im not into rewriting history because of some dumb remarks or actions. Horry came up big for all three teams at crucial times....thats a fact.

Next to Kobe and Parker, maybe the best role player of all-time.

pookenstein
08-12-2017, 03:23 AM

Robert, is that you?

FWIW: There are a hell of a lot of really good NBA players who never played on one championship team. Say what you will, Robert was pretty much an average role player for most of his career and was lucky enough to be a member of not one, not two but, three different championship franchises for multiple years. A bunch of players would give their ring finger to play on one for just one season. But, if you think it was Whorry who carried these teams across the finish line in first place then so be it. We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

I didn't say he carried them across the finish line. But clearly the front office of two championship teams saw something in him so they signed him as a (key) roleplayer for their teams.

duncan2k5
08-12-2017, 10:32 AM

Caribbean dudes can fight... Im from the same island as duncan... Generally we view stateside guys as soft

lefty
08-12-2017, 03:54 PM