LkrFan
08-10-2017, 12:04 PM

If this happens, NBA = f:lolcked

LkrFan
08-10-2017, 12:07 PM

:lol

Robz4000
08-10-2017, 12:14 PM
NBA is already fucked. If they did somehow land PG the league would lose revenue out of fans losing interest.

Chillen
08-10-2017, 12:22 PM
The Warriors got lucky with the drafting of Curry, Thompson and Green. They have become really smart players and stuff and are champions but with the addition of Kevin Durant adding Paul George to this would do nothing more than just take a big dump on the rest of the NBA. They already have an all-star team basically in San Francisco (Curry, Thompson, Green, Durant, Iguodola, Young).

Joseph Kony
08-10-2017, 12:39 PM
Fucking beggers, have they no shame?? i was looking forward to seeing PG-13 in LA missing the playoffs :depressed

DAF86
08-10-2017, 12:44 PM
How and why? That shit would be beyond pathetic, tbh.

UZER
08-10-2017, 12:46 PM
Los Angeles Warriors fans everywhere rejoicing.

LkrFan
08-10-2017, 01:01 PM
NBA is already fucked. If they did somehow land PG the league would lose revenue out of Spur fans losing interest.

Not really. Y'all pay $5 for courtside playoff seats. NBA won't lose much if you farmers boycott :lol

LkrFan
08-10-2017, 01:02 PM
Fucking beggers, have they no shame?? i was looking forward to seeing PG-13 in LA missing the playoffs :depressed

LkrFan
08-10-2017, 01:04 PM
Los Angeles Warriors fans everywhere rejoicing.

As long as the Kang and the Sp*rs don't rang, I'm good.

* denotes winning a rang in a strike shortened season in 1999 :lol

LkrFan
08-10-2017, 01:06 PM
How and why? That shit would be beyond pathetic, tbh.

How? By trading Klay and pieces. Why? So the Spurs don't rang again. :)

08-10-2017, 01:12 PM
:lol today's NBA

DAF86
08-10-2017, 01:29 PM
How? By trading Klay and pieces. Why? So the Spurs don't rang again. :)

Meh, I'm not sure trading Klay for George would make them any better. Thompson fits GS like a glove. He is a guy that can score in bunches without having the ball on his hands. PG13 would demand more and, more importantly, longer touches. He isn't a pure catch and shoot guy like Klay.

If that's what they wanna do, I would welcome that move with open arms, tbh.

Robz4000
08-10-2017, 01:37 PM
Not really. Y'all pay $5 for courtside playoff seats. NBA won't lose much if you farmers boycott :lol

I guess Laker fans could just join you jumping ship to the Dubs like you jumped across the border, eh Juancho?

DMC
08-10-2017, 01:49 PM
Its the best thing that can happen for the rest of the NBA. Get all those egos in the same team and that house of cards would crumble. The real danger is when you get a beta like Durant and with a talented group where egos aren't the first order of business that can be dangerous. Super teams with super egos especially free agent egos tend to crumble.

DMC
08-10-2017, 01:53 PM
As long as the Kang and the Sp*rs don't rang, I'm good.

* denotes winning a rang in a strike shortened season in 1999 :lol

How many of you fags are going to take that same stupid ass ghetto schtick that Kool-Aid man uses? Can any of you assholes think for yourselves or is this just a third world reality? Lakers fans are the biggest bunch of sheep of any fan base of any team in the world, perhaps even worse than Manchester United.

LkrFan
08-10-2017, 02:21 PM
I guess Laker fans could just join you jumping ship to the Dubs like you jumped across the border, eh Juancho?

LkrFan
08-10-2017, 02:22 PM
How many of you fags are going to take that same stupid ass ghetto schtick that Kool-Aid man uses? Can any of you assholes think for yourselves or is this just a third world reality? Lakers fans are the biggest bunch of sheep of any fan base of any team in the world, perhaps even worse than Manchester United.

^^ maaaaaaaad as fuck tbh :lmao

ambchang
08-10-2017, 03:07 PM
Let me guess, the Lakers decided the 99 championship wasn't worth winning so they just rather be swept.

lefty
08-10-2017, 03:41 PM
:lol today's NBA

DMC
08-10-2017, 04:10 PM

See you in the 2nd round.

:lol no, not the Lakers, the Warriors.

Buddy Mignon
08-10-2017, 04:49 PM
NBA is already fucked. If they did somehow land PG the league would lose revenue out of fans losing interest.

Not so. The league only loses revenue when the Spurs are playing.

Robz4000
08-10-2017, 05:04 PM
Not so. The league only loses revenue when the Spurs are playing.

Kinda like how Nurutu lost all that money to the sand ninja monster?

Buddy Mignon
08-10-2017, 05:08 PM
Kinda like how Nurutu lost all that money to the sand ninja monster?

Its true... a proven fact. The league rejoiced and celebrated when Kobe and Jim retired. One for scoring 60 points on his finale. The other... well lets just say no more record setting poor ratings in the Finals.

Robz4000
08-10-2017, 05:20 PM
Its true... a proven fact. The league rejoiced and celebrated when Kobe and Jim retired. One for scoring 60 points on his finale. The other... well lets just say no more record setting poor ratings in the Finals.

Yet the Spurs have had great ratings in the Finals the last two times they went while the NBA hasn't missed a step with the Lakers sucking both with and without 'ole shit bag Kirbs.

Capt Bringdown
08-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Add another good player to an already unbeatable team.
The rich get richer, it's the american way.

Buddy Mignon
08-10-2017, 05:35 PM
Yet the Spurs have had great ratings in the Finals the last two times they went while the NBA hasn't missed a step with the Lakers sucking both with and without 'ole shit bag Kirbs.

Get real you jackals. They were tuning in to see Lebron. Kobe could film himself taking a morning shit and get better ratings than a Jim led Finals series.

Robz4000
08-10-2017, 05:37 PM
Get real you jackals. They were tuning in to see Lebron. Kobe could film himself taking a morning shit and get better ratings than a Jim led Finals series.

So as a Kirby stan you'd tune in to watch it? Guess we can add scatman to the list of your accolades as well.

Donkeybong
08-10-2017, 05:39 PM
A lot of fans wouldn't watch anymore, including myself

LkrFan
08-10-2017, 06:01 PM

:lmao

whitemamba
08-10-2017, 06:09 PM

Mitch
08-10-2017, 06:13 PM
Tbh, nobody wants to watch spurs in the playoffs besides the upstairs jizzsters

Chillen
08-10-2017, 06:22 PM
Kobe could film himself taking a morning shit and get better ratings than a Jim led Finals series.

If the Warriors keep making the Finals every year the NBA should contact Kobe to see if he's up to the task to boost ratings. A Warriors/Celtics NBA Finals would be a ratings nightmare for the NBA if it happens instead of the expected Warriors/Cavs NBA Finals next season.

dfens
08-11-2017, 03:46 PM
Tbh, nobody wants to watch spurs in the playoffs besides the upstairs jizzsters

tbh who do you want to watch besides the lakeshow son?

cp3 and harden trying out for the oscars ?
the low iq baby timberwolves?
cho-k-c building a brick house with 0.05 assists per bucket?
the pelicans who can't bring the ball up the court?
the horrible jazz offense without hayward?

face it, the spurs are the only team worth watching (ball movement, defense, great coaching) that might even compete with the warrior fags.

Mitch
08-11-2017, 03:59 PM
tbh who do you want to watch besides the lakeshow son?

cp3 and harden trying out for the oscars ?
the low iq baby timberwolves?
cho-k-c building a brick house with 0.05 assists per bucket?
the pelicans who can't bring the ball up the court?
the horrible jazz offense without hayward?

face it, the spurs are the only team worth watching (ball movement, defense, great coaching) that might even compete with the warrior fags.

Didn't you go off accusing me of being a spurfan and being a fake Lakers fan :lol

Pot meets kettle

dfens
08-11-2017, 04:08 PM
Didn't you go off accusing me of being a spurfan and being a fake Lakers fan :lol

Pot meets kettle

look baby boy I've been a laker fan most probably before you were even born. That being said I enjoy watching the spurs because they play good basketball and have great people in their organisation (pop, duncan, ginobili, leonard), something which is hard for your average ready-to-bandwagon hero-ball-worshipping post 2000 laker fan. Lmao thinking it's a shame to appreciate another team while being a long time fan of another :lol

Mitch
08-11-2017, 04:10 PM
look baby boy I've been a laker fan most probably before you were even born. That being said I enjoy watching the spurs because they play good basketball and have great people in their organisation (pop, duncan, ginobili, leonard), something which is hard for your average ready-to-bandwagon hero-ball-worshipping post 2000 laker fan. Lmao thinking it's a shame to appreciate another team while being a long time fan of another :lol

Lakers fan joining in on the spurm jizzfest :lol

Get outta here, go watch some more bukakeball

dfens
08-11-2017, 04:16 PM
Lakers fan joining in on the spurm jizzfest :lol

Get outta here, go watch some more bukakeball

such an insightful comment and counter-argument from a poor soul with 5k posts of hate. Kobe stans always easily showing how they love kobe and hate basketball :lmao y'all some pathetic souls tbh.

Mitch
08-11-2017, 04:19 PM
such an insightful comment and counter-argument from a poor soul with 5k posts of hate. Kobe stans always easily showing how they love kobe and hate basketball :lmao y'all some pathetic souls tbh.

:lol throwing insults against the wall hoping one sticks
:lol no idea what to say

Must be overly rustled for a futile effort defending bukakeball.

Chucho
08-11-2017, 04:22 PM

You're the one that's maaaaadddddd as fuck. What other reason do you keep sticking your snout up the Spurs asshole? Because aint no shit worth smelling for your squad, that's why. U MMMAAADDDDDDDD.

dfens
08-11-2017, 04:34 PM
:lol throwing insults against the wall hoping one sticks
:lol no idea what to say

Must be overly rustled for a futile effort defending bukakeball.

son let me give you a quick rundown of who you are. You are a bitter would-be-laker fan posting on st, who hates good basketball and has probably never played it competitively outside the local park, who has no respect for real competition or for real value. The type to say he wouldn't want lebron on the lakers, like you'd give him the keys to your bedroom smh :lol The type to blindly follow a player or an organisation, even when reason tells you it's abnormal and even when you have lapses of reality you still come back to that hate induced warped normality. I've seen your kind since before kobe, when you were called jordan stans :lmao y'all niggas are in no way shape or form basketball fans, just some random antisocials pretending to like basketball tbh.

and lmao at bukkakeball, that's such a milleanneal thing to say :lmao rookie trash talkers smh :lol sonny, my NT are world champs at THE game, you think I give a fuck about your amateur videos dug from god knows where :lmao

Mitch
08-11-2017, 06:21 PM
son let me give you a quick rundown of who you are. You are a bitter would-be-laker fan posting on st, who hates good basketball and has probably never played it competitively outside the local park, who has no respect for real competition or for real value. The type to say he wouldn't want lebron on the lakers, like you'd give him the keys to your bedroom smh :lol The type to blindly follow a player or an organisation, even when reason tells you it's abnormal and even when you have lapses of reality you still come back to that hate induced warped normality. I've seen your kind since before kobe, when you were called jordan stans :lmao y'all niggas are in no way shape or form basketball fans, just some random antisocials pretending to like basketball tbh.

and lmao at bukkakeball, that's such a milleanneal thing to say :lmao rookie trash talkers smh :lol sonny, my NT are world champs at THE game, you think I give a fuck about your amateur videos dug from god knows where :lmao

:lol You type like a five year old, spurfan

Come back with some better formatting.

LkrFan
08-12-2017, 11:23 AM

LkrFan
08-12-2017, 11:41 AM
Let me guess, the Lakers decided the 99 championship wasn't worth winning so they just rather be swept.

Do you remember this:

https://youtu.be/QRWAJmZdWeI

?

I do :)

dfens
08-12-2017, 01:37 PM

that's your comeback sonny? :lmao I typed it so y'all kobe stans can understand it easily tbh.

Mitch
08-12-2017, 01:54 PM
that's your comeback sonny? :lmao I typed it so y'all kobe stans can understand it easily tbh.

What's your first language, dfens?

ambchang
08-12-2017, 03:02 PM
Do you remember this:

?

Is that the one where the GSW choked in OT? I remember LA Warriors fan.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201305060SAS.html

LkrFan
08-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Is that the one where the GSW choked in OT? I remember LA Warriors fan.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201305060SAS.html

Nah, they won. On your home floor as I recall. I saw Chef drop 44/11 on Jim and the :claw :lol

ambchang
08-12-2017, 09:21 PM
Nah, they won. On your home floor as I recall. I saw Chef drop 44/11 on Jim and the :claw :lol

Do you know how to click links by any chance?

LkrFan
08-12-2017, 10:53 PM
Do you know how to click links by any chance?

No. ;)

ambchang
08-13-2017, 03:46 AM
No. ;)

Explains a lot.

LkrFan
08-13-2017, 05:55 AM
Explains a lot.

Robz4000
08-13-2017, 05:59 AM
Do you remember this:

?

The Spurs won that game, Pablo...

LkrFan
08-13-2017, 07:33 AM
The Spurs cheated and "won" that game, Pablo...

Koolaid_Man
08-13-2017, 07:35 AM

Koolaid_Man
08-13-2017, 07:37 AM

:rollin:lmao:rollin

Luva going hard as fuck on Spurfanbois...yall got me over here cracking the fuck up....

Koolaid_Man
08-13-2017, 07:40 AM
You're the one that's maaaaadddddd as fuck. What other reason do you keep sticking your snout up the Spurs asshole? Because aint no shit worth smelling for your squad, that's why. U MMMAAADDDDDDDD.

get yo bitchass in the kitchen and go make some more barbacoa with flautas...ok Chico :lol

dfens
08-13-2017, 08:35 AM
What's your first language, dfens?

German tbh.

Mitch
08-13-2017, 10:19 AM
German tbh.

Stick to German :tu

dfens
08-13-2017, 11:51 AM
Stick to German :tu

kobe fans always passive aggressive, picking on irrelevant things :lmao I know you losers in and out tbh.
The funny part is I probably had a better SAT then anybody in your entire family tree tbh. Not even a joke son :lol

Mitch
08-13-2017, 12:02 PM
kobe fans always passive aggressive, picking on irrelevant things :lmao I know you losers in and out tbh.
The funny part is I probably had a better SAT then anybody in your entire family tree tbh. Not even a joke son :lol

What did I tell you about trying English? Stick to German.

dfens
08-13-2017, 12:08 PM
What did I tell you about trying English? Stick to German.

that kobe fan creativity at work tbh :lol

lmbebo
08-13-2017, 12:10 PM
PG13 goes to Warriors, NBA has to step in on the next CBA for anti competitive practices. Good for players, but ruins the game and the product.... No point in watching if you have no hope in your team.

ambchang
08-13-2017, 01:10 PM
Mitch's posting style is awfully similar to DMC, or is it just me?

DMC
08-13-2017, 01:57 PM

Thanks, I take that as a compliment, but it's just you.

dfens
08-13-2017, 02:43 PM
Mitch (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=36270)'s posting style is awfully similar to DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665), or is it just me?

no son, mitch is more passive aggressive and soft. I don't follow the posters that much and have no interest in doing it, but they're not the same person tbh.

ambchang
08-13-2017, 04:39 PM
Yeah, fair enough. Both are overtly racist, love to pick on grammar and spelling when losing an argument, and somehow think that calling someone isn't american is some kind of insult.

DMC is more argumentative and love to argue over nothing, but if Mitch was a troll then there is no need to be aggressive.

DMC, why would comparing you to Mitch be a compliment. He's one of the worst around.

Mitch
08-13-2017, 10:15 PM

Yeah I'm dmc, chingbang, grats on finding it out :tu

Chucho
08-13-2017, 10:39 PM
get yo bitchass in the kitchen and go make some more barbacoa with flautas...ok Chico :lol

Meh. Tbh, you are played out except to faggotty ass lebomb. Youre a bit better as Fagbert.

Chucho
08-13-2017, 10:43 PM
And you tried to hit on a tranny that you knew was a tranny in real life. Like, even in the extremely unlikely event you do come up with a clever burn, it wont have any merit because ...you tried to pitch woo to a man. Quite literally, you are a fucking faggot.

ambchang
08-14-2017, 07:53 AM
Yeah I'm dmc, chingbang, grats on finding it out :tu

Saying posting styles are similar doesn't mean that you two are actually the same person.

Lady Gaga has a similar style of Madonna and they are different people, just that one is the follower of the other.

Mitch
08-14-2017, 08:01 AM
Saying posting styles are similar doesn't mean that you two are actually the same person.

Lady Gaga has a similar style of Madonna and they are different people, just that one is the follower of the other.

Sure thing, ambychink

DMC
08-15-2017, 08:25 PM
Yeah, fair enough. Both are overtly racist, love to pick on grammar and spelling when losing an argument, and somehow think that calling someone isn't american is some kind of insult.

DMC is more argumentative and love to argue over nothing, but if Mitch was a troll then there is no need to be aggressive.

DMC, why would comparing you to Mitch be a compliment. He's one of the worst around.

I could explain it to you but your 3rd world mind couldn't grasp the concept.

But I will try to make an analogy you might be able to understand (think Jesus with the retards he was always yapping to):

Imagine in your village a group of missionaries come along and one of them is a bit rough around the edges, doesn't play well with the others, wants a whole cup of rice for lunch and won't share his piece of bread. Imagine though that he speaks well, flies don't gather around his lips and he has all of his teeth. Now imagine some other villager says you could be that guy, since you act the same way. You'd probably puff out your chest past your distended belly and proclaim yourself cock of the walk. All the other tribal people not out hunting for monkeys would probably laugh at you through their stained and mostly missing teeth as they chew coca leaves and share a "machine rolled" cigarette the stranger brought in.

It's like that, only in a 1st world sense.

ambchang
08-15-2017, 09:50 PM
I could explain it to you but your 3rd world mind couldn't grasp the concept.

But I will try to make an analogy you might be able to understand (think Jesus with the retards he was always yapping to):

Imagine in your village a group of missionaries come along and one of them is a bit rough around the edges, doesn't play well with the others, wants a whole cup of rice for lunch and won't share his piece of bread. Imagine though that he speaks well, flies don't gather around his lips and he has all of his teeth. Now imagine some other villager says you could be that guy, since you act the same way. You'd probably puff out your chest past your distended belly and proclaim yourself cock of the walk. All the other tribal people not out hunting for monkeys would probably laugh at you through their stained and mostly missing teeth as they chew coca leaves and share a "machine rolled" cigarette the stranger brought in.

It's like that, only in a 1st world sense.

So you are saying you are proud to be that idiot everybody laughs at because you act similar to Mitch when Mitch is already one of the worst around. Gotcha.

And America is not the only 1st world country there is. Maybe your gigantic hands are blocking your views of the world but at least try to type in "1st world country" in google and see for yourself.

Speaking of typing, how do you type with those sausage like digits? Do you tie some sticks the the end or do they sell those keyboards with those gigantic keys for people that have special needs like you?

DMC
08-15-2017, 10:06 PM
Blah blah recycled schtick, stolen shit, typical non-original Asian bottom shelf shit blah blah blah

ambchang
08-16-2017, 05:41 AM
Temper temper Eddie Kemper (I think you are just as heavy as that freak, maybe a little less hate though).