PDA

View Full Version : NBA: The League Should Investigate The Spurs For Salary Cap Shaving

Buddy Mignon
08-10-2017, 05:17 PM
You niggas think you're slick. All the dummy sportswriters for years praised the Spurs for getting their semi-star players to sign these cheap contracts but the truth of the matter is there were deals put in place after retirement to ensure these guys got the money owed to them. Is this legal? What does Jim Duncan do for the Spurs to earn a coaching ppaycheck? Why was Manu given another contract when he barely can walk let alone actually play. This shit is foul. Im calling for an investigation.

ElNono
08-10-2017, 07:12 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175871

Spurtacular
08-10-2017, 07:34 PM
Didn't Jim Buss give Magic a tenth of the Lakers? Just saying.

Buddy Mignon
08-10-2017, 07:43 PM
Didn't Jim Buss give Magic a tenth of the Lakers? Just saying.

No

Spurtacular
08-10-2017, 07:45 PM
No

Yes.

Koolaid_Man
08-10-2017, 10:17 PM
You niggas think you're slick. All the dummy sportswriters for years praised the Spurs for getting their semi-star players to sign these cheap contracts but the truth of the matter is there were deals put in place after retirement to ensure these guys got the money owed to them. Is this legal? What does Jim Duncan do for the Spurs to earn a coaching ppaycheck? Why was Manu given another contract when he barely can walk let alone actually play. This shit is foul. Im calling for an investigation.

as long as it counts against the cap I'm ok with them signing old ass players...and I think Tammy just got bamboozeled....Don't think for a second that Rat Face didn't know about Charlie Bank's winery...because remember he had one at the same time and he knew Tammy was invested in it........I guess he figured if Banks could screw him out of 25 milli then he could get him on the basketball contract side....they knew they had a white washed nigga who would do anything to please the white man....he tried his best to sound white and when he did that they knew they "had him"...they ain't doing nothing but giving that nigga crumbs now....

Killakobe81
08-11-2017, 09:56 AM
as long as it counts against the cap I'm ok with them signing old ass players...and I think Tammy just got bamboozeled....Don't think for a second that Rat Face didn't know about Charlie Bank's winery...because remember he had one at the same time and he knew Tammy was invested in it........I guess he figured if Banks could screw him out of 25 milli then he could get him on the basketball contract side....they knew they had a white washed nigga who would do anything to please the white man....he tried his best to sound white and when he did that they knew they "had him"...they ain't doing nothing but giving that nigga crumbs now....

Kool!! Welcome back!

spurraider21
08-11-2017, 10:43 AM

Horse
08-11-2017, 12:34 PM

Go shave your moms balls faggot.

apalisoc_9
08-11-2017, 12:37 PM
cant find blakes cheating thread...He had the mods delete it?

unleashbaynes
08-11-2017, 01:00 PM

Buddy Mignon
08-11-2017, 06:44 PM

Lol... Carrot cake.

Mitch
08-11-2017, 07:42 PM
League should investigate the Spurs for hurting NBA revenue by being boring tosbs

08-12-2017, 10:47 AM
Filet Mignon is full of shit!!!

Leetonidas
08-12-2017, 10:59 AM
:sleep man you corny as fuck

Arcadian
08-13-2017, 01:33 PM
The league should investigate the OP for being too much of a faggot.

Xevious
08-17-2017, 01:16 AM
The league should investigate the OP for being too much of a faggot.
His name is Ahmed and he watches homosexual cartoons. There is nothing else to investigate.

DMC
08-20-2017, 07:19 PM
Ahmed should investigate my balls for shaving.

Koolaid_Man
08-21-2017, 06:34 AM
Kool!! Welcome back!

Hey my nigga I hope you doing well.

Koolaid_Man
08-21-2017, 06:35 AM
Ahmed should investigate my balls for shaving.

hmmm.... them tiny thangs?

Koolaid_Man
08-21-2017, 06:38 AM
Lol... Carrot cake.

Nothing says your beta more than your boss getting you to take a paycut with some fucking carrot cake. This is really so over the top hve no words for it. This the same shit they used to do to niggas during slavery....let's give them niggas some watermelon to calm them down is what they used to say

Carrot cake? REALLY? no wonder he's a faggot

Buddy Mignon
08-21-2017, 07:44 AM
Nothing says your beta more than your boss getting you to take a paycut with some fucking carrot cake. This is really so over the top hve no words for it. This the same shit they used to do to niggas during slavery....let's give them niggas some watermelon to calm them down is what they used to say

Carrot cake? REALLY? no wonder he's a faggot

Kobe shit on these dummies right here.

http://www.businessinsider.com/kobe-bryant-criticizes-discount-contracts-2014-11

ambchang
08-21-2017, 09:49 AM
Kobe shit on these dummies right here.

http://www.businessinsider.com/kobe-bryant-criticizes-discount-contracts-2014-11

What kind of hard mofo calls people dummy?

Canyonero
08-21-2017, 11:22 AM
Stop making threads, you gay cartoon watching motherfucker.

Buddy Mignon
08-21-2017, 12:21 PM
What kind of hard mofo calls people dummy?

Me... dummy.

ambchang
08-21-2017, 12:35 PM
Me... dummy.

Are you Yoda or Elmo?