PDA

View Full Version : Is The League Proactively Trying To Sabotage Kawhi's MVP Prospects?

Spurtacular
08-10-2017, 06:52 PM
Not showcasing Kawhi on Christmas Day with all the other MVP candidates? This seems blatant to me. He's 26 and hungry and clearly on a progression to an even bigger MVP caliber season than last year, and the league stymies him like this?

Well, what can we expect from the same league that did nothing after their hitman, Pachulia took out Kawhi for the conference finals last year so that Durbeta could get his ring and so that the league wouldn't have to admit that Lebron is no longer the best player (after Kawhi spanked him in the finals).

TheGreatYacht
08-10-2017, 07:05 PM
This has already been discussed, you racist Mormon faggot.

ElNono
08-10-2017, 07:08 PM

damn :lol

Buddy Mignon
08-10-2017, 07:42 PM
Not showcasing Kawhi on Christmas Day with all the other MVP candidates? This seems blatant to me. He's 26 and hungry and clearly on a progression to an even bigger MVP caliber season than last year, and the league stymies him like this?

Well, what can we expect from the same league that did nothing after their hitman, Pachulia took out Kawhi for the conference finals last year so that Durbeta could get his ring and so that the league wouldn't have to admit that Lebron is no longer the best player (after Kawhi spanked him in the finals).

Nope... the league is trying not to lose money, you dipshit.

Spurtacular
08-10-2017, 07:43 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Ztg2MgUkcXyCgtG/giphy.gif

Spurtacular
08-10-2017, 07:45 PM
I'm a dumbfuck.

It's in the league's financial interest to have Lebron be "the best player in the world." It was in the league's interest to have "Mr. Triple Double" win the MVP last year.

SpurOutofTownFan
08-10-2017, 08:08 PM
not one but 2 posts wasted on this shit - who the fuck cares

apalisoc_9
08-10-2017, 08:50 PM

:lmao

UZER
08-10-2017, 09:10 PM
Nope... the league is trying not to lose money, you dipshit.

So with all the league help, nationally televised games, lottery picks, salary cap, LA city as a prime destination, media collusion, you guys still can't even make the playoffs?

:lol

resistanze
08-10-2017, 09:18 PM

:lol

skulls138
08-10-2017, 11:01 PM
Good! More fuel for the fire! But Kawhi is probably focused beyond these trivial things.

Down Under
08-11-2017, 02:30 AM
It's over. Russ & Harden out of the mix...

Spurtacular
08-11-2017, 03:32 AM
Good! More fuel for the fire! But Kawhi is probably focused beyond these trivial things.

It's over. Russ & Harden out of the mix...

I still project Kawhi to win the MVP. But this is the games the league plays, nonetheless. To me, this is a sign that they want to get Harden the MVP after two near misses in a row.

Down Under
08-11-2017, 05:09 AM
I still project Kawhi to win the MVP. But this is the games the league plays, nonetheless. To me, this is a sign that they want to get Harden the MVP after two near misses in a row.
I can see Kawhi's game continue to improve over the next couple of seasons. The others - LeBron, Curry, Durant, Harden, Westbrook were superstars from a young age & have been at their peak for years. Kawhi still has more improving to do, particularly his passing. Scary.

cutewizard
08-11-2017, 05:10 AM
Kawhi rulessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

cutewizard
08-11-2017, 05:13 AM
Guys, any leaked episode 5 stuff????

hahahahahahahaha