PDA

View Full Version : Conservative commentator triggered by Statue of Liberty

Quadzilla99
08-11-2017, 06:24 AM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/breitbart-editor-somehow-triggered-by-vogues-statue-of-liberty-cover

:lmao

Quadzilla99
08-11-2017, 06:26 AM
We're in America and you cant show the Statue of Liberty less people get offended :lol

boutons_deux
08-11-2017, 06:34 AM
Jennifer Lawrence has been a target of alt-Reich because of her history of trashing Trash, so Breitbart was cocked-and-loaded

Spurtacular
08-11-2017, 07:13 AM
Looked at the article; wasn't readily apparent who exactly was triggered, why. Must be some feel-good shit for the OP to masturbate to.

boutons_deux
08-11-2017, 07:15 AM
wasn't readily apparent who exactly was triggered

Carney

Spurtacular
08-11-2017, 07:24 AM
Carney

Ah. Well, I don't see the big deal. OP going full wanker mode over a nothing burger.

pgardn
08-11-2017, 07:41 AM
Looked at the article; wasn't readily apparent who exactly was triggered, why. Must be some feel-good shit for the OP to masturbate to.

Take the extreme and make it seem the norm. That's what is done on this forum.

And you did just look at the article.

We're going to have to create a full #MAGA (https://twitter.com/hashtag/MAGA?src=hash) shadow cultural industry because the Opposition Media can't even do fashion without attacking us

Carney tweeted the above. It does not matter who's boy he is. It was pretty obvious it was a response to the cover. And, it's a pretty damn stupid remark. But that's what Breitbart is all about. The Vogue article also gets to poke the WH in the eye concerning a prior response to the poem on the Statue of Liberty. " The inscription was added later..." K, so the fck what? We got a National mantra of taking in people who are risk takers and want out of their situation elsewhere that does not necessarily fit the realities of modern problems with immigration. Nothing new.

boutons_deux
08-11-2017, 07:48 AM
Ah. Well, I don't see the big deal. OP going full wanker mode over a nothing burger.

Due to Jewish white male supremacist Stephen Miller trashing Lady Liberty as not representing immigration ("the poem was added later"), Lady Liberty is now included in the alt-Reich's xenophobic, nativist crapification of America.

Spurtacular
08-11-2017, 08:25 AM
Due to Jewish white male supremacist Stephen Miller trashing Lady Liberty as not representing immigration ("the poem was added later"), Lady Liberty is now included in the alt-Reich's xenophobic, nativist crapification of America.

Whatever. He was right. A poem on a landmark that didn't even originate in the US does not dictate our policies.

Spurtacular
08-11-2017, 08:27 AM
Take the extreme and make it seem the norm. That's what is done on this forum.

And you did just look at the article.

We're going to have to create a full #MAGA (https://twitter.com/hashtag/MAGA?src=hash) shadow cultural industry because the Opposition Media can't even do fashion without attacking us

Carney tweeted the above. It does not matter who's boy he is. It was pretty obvious it was a response to the cover. And, it's a pretty damn stupid remark. But that's what Breitbart is all about. The Vogue article also gets to poke the WH in the eye concerning a prior response to the poem on the Statue of Liberty. " The inscription was added later..." K, so the fck what? We got a National mantra of taking in people who are risk takers and want out of their situation elsewhere that does not necessarily fit the realities of modern problems with immigration. Nothing new.

It's all manufactured drama by people trying really hard to be relevant. This doesn't move the needle for me.

pgardn
08-11-2017, 09:56 AM
It's all manufactured drama by people trying really hard to be relevant. This doesn't move the needle for me.

Yep.

Especially this year.

xellos88330
08-11-2017, 11:08 AM
Bring me your tired, your poor, blah blah blah.... It doesn't say to bring them all.

boutons_deux
08-11-2017, 11:15 AM
USA imperial wars, invasions, govt coups, resource grabs have created Ms of refugees and asylum seekers, but USA says "fuck all y'all", USA is exclusively reserved for white male supremacists and nativists.

Adam Lambert
08-11-2017, 11:16 AM
so what would be in the alt right vogue? guessing lots of chicks with fake tits and guns. i could be on board with that.

Thread
08-11-2017, 11:32 AM
USA imperial wars, invasions, govt coups, resource grabs have created Ms of refugees and asylum seekers, but USA says "fuck all y'all", USA is exclusively reserved for white male supremacists and nativists.

...+ sore heads like you.

Quadzilla99
08-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Looked at the article; wasn't readily apparent who exactly was triggered, why.

I'm shocked you couldn't understand something. Shocked.

boutons_deux
08-11-2017, 01:36 PM
Bring me your tired, your poor, blah blah blah.... It doesn't say to bring them all.

how about just the Ms that the USA created by its predatory, greedy, imperialistic militarism?

Thread
08-11-2017, 01:38 PM
how about just the Ms that the USA caused by its predatory, greedy, imperialistic militarism?

Don't be a sore head. Without those "Ms" we're at about $5.50 a gallon gas, dummy.

Chucho
08-11-2017, 02:43 PM
so what would be in the alt right vogue? guessing lots of chicks with fake tits and guns. i could be on board with that.

You're not fooling anyone with that comment, Sweet Cheeks.

Chucho
08-11-2017, 02:46 PM
...+ sore heads like you.

He has no grasp on reality, dude is a delusional loner that contradicts himself at every turn, has zero life experience and panhandlers on the Frisco wharf pay more in taxes than this joke does annually. Dude probably stands in front of a mirror posing in his ANTIFA garb like the sissy he is.

SnakeBoy
08-11-2017, 02:53 PM
Be careful out there folks, there's a twitter storm

boutons_deux
08-11-2017, 03:14 PM
Whatever. He was right. A poem on a landmark that didn't even originate in the US does not dictate our policies.

Are you saying the the "cheese-eating surrender monkeys' " centennial gift to USA is now not part of the American mythology, American self-identification?

Worldwide, Lady Liberty is seen as a 100% American symbol of America's mythical promises.

This I why I find Internet so entertaining, one finds tons of totally fucked up, wrong-headed, weird takes and positions.

Thread
08-11-2017, 03:38 PM
Are you saying the the "cheese-eating surrender monkeys' " centennial gift to USA is now not part of the American mythology, American self-identification?

Worldwide, Lady Liberty is seen as a 100% American symbol of America's mythical promises.

This I why I find Internet so entertaining, one finds tons of totally fucked up, wrong-headed, weird takes and positions.

...that's because you're reading your own shit.

Spurtacular
08-11-2017, 06:39 PM
I'm shocked you couldn't understand something. Shocked.

I'm shocked that your response was lame. By readily apparent I mean there was basically no nut graph. But I wouldn't figure a moron like you would know what that is, so I dumbed it down. Anyhow, it's sad that you made a thread on something so gimpy; you shouldn't be criticizing other people's thread choices if this is all you got.

Spurtacular
08-11-2017, 06:43 PM

Yea, liberal tell us how much the world hates us until we're talking the Statue of Liberty and immigration, then suddenly we're loved as shit. Funny how that works.

Thread
08-11-2017, 06:53 PM
Yea, liberal tell us how much the world hates us until we're talking the Statue of Liberty and immigration, then suddenly we're loved as shit. Funny how that works.

Spurts

Reck
08-11-2017, 06:58 PM

That's right, this is just a normal picture with a hot bitch in it. How did this cover tweaked this faggot out so much?

Guy is suffering from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAUt1iK4-o4

Has there ever been a word that most perfectly describes the conservatives? :lmao

Quadzilla99
08-11-2017, 07:15 PM
I'm shocked that your response was lame. By readily apparent I mean there was basically no nut graph. But I wouldn't figure a moron like you would know what that is, so I dumbed it down. Anyhow, it's sad that you made a thread on something so gimpy; you shouldn't be criticizing other people's thread choices if this is all you got.

Wtf are you rambling about? Some fucking conservative retard had a meltdown over the Statue of Liberty and it's worth some lulz. Try to unbunch your panties and relax

Spurtacular
08-11-2017, 07:33 PM

That's right, this is just a normal picture with a hot bitch in it. How did this cover tweaked this faggot out so much?

Has there ever been a word that most perfectly describes the conservatives? :lmao

You think conservatives are the snowflakes (relative to liberals)? Okay, dude. I guess you're in wanker mode, too. :lmao

Reck
08-11-2017, 07:36 PM
You think conservatives are the snowflakes (relative to liberals)? Okay, dude. I guess you're in wanker mode, too. :lmao

I do. And its not even a close one.

TSA
08-11-2017, 07:37 PM

Please explain.

Spurtacular
08-11-2017, 07:38 PM

"It's all manufactured drama by people trying really hard to be relevant. This doesn't move the needle for me."

Maybe, you didn't bother to read it, I dunno. I think I was pretty clear. Just a pic of a chick in a dress to me. But I mean, I guess I can see the politicization of it all; Is his tweet wrong even? Seems to me that people getting mad about this guy having an opinion are stupid. But I don't follow the guy or nothing. I tend to find all of the corporate pundits to be operating on some cheesy level, honestly. They do what their audiences dictate first and foremost.

Spurtacular
08-11-2017, 07:40 PM

Okay. Romney lost and people went about their business. The complaints were mainly civil. Clinton lost and their were riots on the street. I'm pretty sure you see the world in the way that soothes you and not for what it is.

Reck
08-11-2017, 07:56 PM
Please explain.

Really?

How about I start with Trump himself?

Complains about Hillary still
Cries about being unfairly treated by the media
Whines about the Russia Investigation being a witch hunt
Lashes out at his own congress when they speak against what he wants
Routinely goes on twitter tirades because he saw something he didn't like on TV

And dont even start with his supporters. They get offended by someone just being a liberal.

Take this guy the OP is talking about. Or James Woods, for intance.

TSA
08-11-2017, 08:09 PM
Really?

How about I start with Trump himself?

Complains about Hillary still
Cries about being unfairly treated by the media
Whines about the Russia Investigation being a witch hunt
Lashes out at his own congress when they speak against what he wants
Routinely goes on twitter tirades because he saw something he didn't like on TV

And dont even start with his supporters. They get offended by someone just being a liberal.

Take this guy the OP is talking about. Or James Woods, for intance.

How about you start with conservatives, which was your original claim.

Did conservatives create safe spaces?
Did conservatives invent trigger warnings?
Did conservatives come up with micro aggressions?
Did conservatives riot on campuses to shut down speakers they disagreed with?
Did conservatives ban Indian, Mexican, Chinese costumes on campus?
Did conservatives ask for test dates to be changed because they needed time to recover from Obama winning the election?

Reck
08-11-2017, 08:12 PM

Did conservatives ask for test dates to be changed because they needed time to recover from Obama winning the election?

Of course you're going to contort yourself in another direction to deflect.

I dont give a fuck about any of that. That wasn't my point.

My main point was that the conservatives came up with the term snowflake to describe a liberal being all sensitive at whatever [insert issue here] and then turn around and do the same thing. Double, triple down on it.

It's ironic and funny all at once.

TSA
08-11-2017, 08:17 PM
Of course you're going to contort yourself in another direction to deflect.

I dont give a fuck about any of that. That wasn't my point.

My main point was that the conservatives came up with the term snowflake to describe a liberal being all sensitive at whatever [insert issue here] and then turn around and do the same thing. Double, triple down on it.

It's ironic and funny all at once.

Contort myself in another direction to deflect? :lol WTF

This would be another example of being on ducks level intelligence. I am directly addressing your claim of conservatives being more snowflake than liberals. I've asked you to defend your position and you haven't even attempted to.

Quadzilla99
08-11-2017, 08:22 PM
Has anyone ever really encountered a safe space outside of a Fox news program?

These are some of the most like extremists examples that the average Democrat has never even heard of or been around. TSA must watch more Fox News and browse more Breitbart than my grandfather

Reck
08-11-2017, 08:23 PM
Contort myself in another direction to deflect? :lol WTF

This would be another example of being on ducks level intelligence. I am directly addressing your claim of conservatives being more snowflake than liberals. I've asked you to defend your position and you haven't even attempted to.

This is literally my OP.

What is a snowflake?

That was what my whole post was about. Conservatives by far display a tendency to go apeshit for the littlest thing.

:cry mah guns
:cry mah statue of liberty
:cry Obama is the devil
:cry 8 years of Obama opression

DMC
08-11-2017, 08:25 PM
Really curious to see what AaronY has to say about this.

TSA
08-11-2017, 08:26 PM

These are some of the most like extremists examples that the average Democrat has never even heard of or been around. TSA must watch more Fox News and browse more Breitbart than my grandfather

I've long since graduated college so I've never personally seen one, and I don't watch or read either one of those. I watch CNN every day for an hour during lunch.

TSA
08-11-2017, 08:28 PM
This is literally my OP.

What is a snowflake?

That was what my whole post was about. Conservatives by far display a tendency to go apeshit for the littlest thing.

:cry mah guns
:cry mah statue of liberty
:cry Obama is the devil
:cry 8 years of Obama opression

You had one guy whining about the Statue of Liberty. You said conservatives, as in more than one guy.

You are still failing to make a convincing argument that conservatives are bigger snowflakes.

AaronY
08-11-2017, 08:37 PM
Really curious to see what AaronY has to say about this.
I think it's all just peachy

Reck
08-11-2017, 08:38 PM
You had one guy whining about the Statue of Liberty. You said conservatives, as in more than one guy.

You are still failing to make a convincing argument that conservatives are bigger snowflakes.

No, I also pointed out the actual president of the United States + his hick ass supporters.

What else are you looking for? lmao

I have never seen a winning party be this whiny and pathetic before. Ever.

Controls all 3 branches of government, still finds a way to be little crying bicthes about it. :lol

TSA
08-11-2017, 08:48 PM
No, I also pointed out the actual president of the United States + his hick ass supporters.

What else are you looking for? lmao

I have never seen a winning party be this whiny and pathetic before. Ever.

Controls all 3 branches of government, still finds a way to be little crying bicthes about it. :lol

I was looking for you to give examples showing conservatives are bigger snowflakes than liberals. You've given an example of one guy so far. Do you have more examples? I didn't even make the claim and still rattled off more examples than you.

Reck
08-11-2017, 08:54 PM
I was looking for you to give examples showing conservatives are bigger snowflakes than liberals. You've given an example of one guy so far. Do you have more examples? I didn't even make the claim and still rattled off more examples than you.

:lol Stupid.

I just gave you ample examples. One of which just happened at another thread.

Adam Lambert
08-12-2017, 12:21 AM

lmao thousands of triggered conservatives just marched with torches in charlottesville over a fucking statue

Adam Lambert
08-12-2017, 12:29 AM

:cry our confederate statues :cry
:cry we must preserve our history of erecting monuments to he confederacy decades after the fact as a protest to civil rights movements :cry

Kim Jong-il
08-12-2017, 12:49 AM
Okay. Romney lost and people went about their business. The complaints were mainly civil. Clinton lost and their were riots on the street. I'm pretty sure you see the world in the way that soothes you and not for what it is.
LMAO this nigga got shit on so hard in the NFL Forum that he ducked out to get shit on somewhere else.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

Spurtacular
08-12-2017, 12:55 AM
I'm irrelevant.

Don't even know who you are, brah. Maybe, you're apalisoc_9 or dabom after those fuckers got banned. Either way, you nothing.

Spurminator
08-12-2017, 08:54 AM

The supposedly liberal MSM really missed the boat by not spending days covering the policies of Liberty University as though they were representative of all conservative thought.