PDA

View Full Version : LeCucko Messi

lefty
08-12-2017, 06:30 PM
Piqué: "Fue Dani Alves el que convenció a Neymar de que se fuera al PSG en la boda de Messi". https://t.co/mJ9TxM8yLs

Canyonero
08-12-2017, 07:26 PM
OP faps secretly at Messi pics.

lefty
08-12-2017, 07:31 PM
OP faps secretly at Messi pics.

Only the ones where he is crying tbh

Canyonero
08-12-2017, 07:50 PM
Only the ones where he is crying tbh

So you are a crysexual?

08-12-2017, 07:54 PM
So you are a crysexual?
*tearsexual tbh

TheGreatYacht
08-12-2017, 08:05 PM
:lmao

Thought this was about to be about Icardi

Canyonero
08-12-2017, 08:16 PM
*tearsexual tbh

Answered with the wrong account.

apalisoc_9
08-13-2017, 12:51 AM
Stop making sensless threads you coon...

go play fetch with your masters..Youd at least get a pat in the back..

apalisoc_9
08-13-2017, 12:54 AM

seriouly, why would a 23 year old wife a 30 year old skunk with 3 kids. :lol

the more and more Of these athletes I know, the less i believe in the idea they get all sorts of women.

James harden paying 20k a month to get somone to pretend to be his GF :lol

where would these guys be without money :lol

lefty
08-13-2017, 12:58 AM

:lmao Tonycardi

Canyonero
08-13-2017, 08:49 AM

the more and more Of these athletes I know, the less i believe in the idea they get all sorts of women.

Apparently Wanda has GOAT blowing talents, which is even more effective on a 20-year-old horny future superstar.

dfens
08-13-2017, 12:06 PM

son I know some dude who is selling hot dogs who was a legit better player them Umit Davala at age 15-17. I mean a whole tier better. He even got scouted by AC Milan and the German youth teams, so he was legit. Got into coke and that was it tbh :cry. He didn't train hard, just natural talent too. Moral of the story is if you ever been at a decent organized club there are always real life stories like this. Imagine how many poor souls don't make it, all has to drop perfectly besides genetics, you gotta have where to play, you gotta be scouted, you gotta stay away from the bad stuff, you gotta have luck, healthy, somebody to invest in you, etc The guys that usually make it are 110% commited so their life skills are non-existent. Imo it's better for them to just pay for top tier contract hookers then to get out in the open because these whores are hunting 24/7 and will catfish them in a hurry.

Phenomanul
08-16-2017, 11:04 AM
son I know some dude who is selling hot dogs who was a legit better player them Umit Davala at age 15-17. I mean a whole tier better. He even got scouted by AC Milan and the German youth teams, so he was legit. Got into coke and that was it tbh :cry. He didn't train hard, just natural talent too. Moral of the story is if you ever been at a decent organized club there are always real life stories like this. Imagine how many poor souls don't make it, all has to drop perfectly besides genetics, you gotta have where to play, you gotta be scouted, you gotta stay away from the bad stuff, you gotta have luck, healthy, somebody to invest in you, etc The guys that usually make it are 110% commited so their life skills are non-existent. Imo it's better for them to just pay for top tier contract hookers then to get out in the open because these whores are hunting 24/7 and will catfish them in a hurry.

About 15 years ago or so one of my cousins down in Mexico was being scouted by Club Deportivo Guadalajara (a first division Mexican team) when he was 17. He had drawn their attention after they saw him play in the local "barrio" tournament, where his team not only won the championship but where he managed to score 50 goals over 15 games. He was literally a scoring machine. They called him in to a work out with the first team prior to the season opener, and managed to score at least 2 goals in every scrimmage over the course of the next 2 weeks. He was freakishly gifted at taking contact and pushing through because of the combination of his height (approx. 6'-1"), his speed and his build. He was a natural for the game. He invited me to one of those 'closed door' scrimmages and I saw with my own eyes how he was outclassing stars from the National Team (even scored a diving header from outside the box - much like Van Persie's over Spain).

In that same period, my aunt (his mother) was diagnosed with cancer and so he returned home to take care of her. She ended up passing away about 6 months after that, and he entered a deep state of depression and literally became an alcoholic over night. The month that she died, he wrecked his motorcycle into a telephone pole and fell into a 2 month coma before finally passing away himself. That was that.

I have no doubt in my mind that he would've been a great player. So tragic. :(

dfens
08-16-2017, 12:30 PM
About 15 years ago or so one of my cousins down in Mexico was being scouted by Club Deportivo Guadalajara (a first division Mexican team) when he was 17. He had drawn their attention after they saw him play in the local "barrio" tournament, where his team not only won the championship but where he managed to score 50 goals over 15 games. He was literally a scoring machine. They called him in to a work out with the first team prior to the season opener, and managed to score at least 2 goals in every scrimmage over the course of the next 2 weeks. He was freakishly gifted at taking contact and pushing through because of the combination of his height (approx. 6'-1"), his speed and his build. He was a natural for the game. He invited me to one of those 'closed door' scrimmages and I saw with my own eyes how he was outclassing stars from the National Team (even scored a diving header from outside the box - much like Van Persie's over Spain).

In that same period, my aunt (his mother) was diagnosed with cancer and so he returned home to take care of her. She ended up passing away about 6 months after that, and he entered a deep state of depression and literally became an alcoholic over night. The month that she died, he wrecked his motorcycle into a telephone pole and fell into a 2 month coma before finally passing away himself. That was that.

I have no doubt in my mind that he would've been a great player. So tragic. :(

Damn son, that's some of that tough shit life likes to throw at you when you're not prepared. Tough tbh.

Phenomanul
08-16-2017, 03:11 PM
Damn son, that's some of that tough shit life likes to throw at you when you're not prepared. Tough tbh.

My cousin's older sister has an 11 year old son named after him... and it appears that he may also have some of that same natural talent (already outclassing the kids in his age group). Only time will tell.

Phenomanul
08-16-2017, 03:23 PM
Remembering Omar made me recall an occasion at one of his games where he stopped a long cross with his chest, let it bounce once and hit it off the crossbar... he then scored the ricochet bounce with a scorpion kick. He told everyone it was deliberate even though most didn't believe him. But given his scoring numbers I never doubted the extent of his accuracy. He would always place his shot in the corners away from the keeper no matter what speed he was moving at, or how far he was. All this by 17 - incredible. It reminded me of when I saw a Nike commercial a few years ago of Ronaldinho kicking the ball repeatedly off the crossbar and being amazed with his skill - only to realize it was CGI.

lefty
08-16-2017, 05:30 PM
Misty 0
Asensio 2

On Cucking :

apalisoc_9
08-16-2017, 08:06 PM
Remembering Omar made me recall an occasion at one of his games where he stopped a long cross with his chest, let it bounce once and hit it off the crossbar... he then scored the ricochet bounce with a scorpion kick. He told everyone it was deliberate even though most didn't believe him. But given his scoring numbers I never doubted the extent of his accuracy. He would always place his shot in the corners away from the keeper no matter what speed he was moving at, or how far he was. All this by 17 - incredible. It reminded me of when I saw a Nike commercial a few years ago of Ronaldinho kicking the ball repeatedly off the crossbar and being amazed with his skill - only to realize it was CGI.

No one cares about your alcoholc cousin. Stop posting Garbage.

TDMVPDPOY
08-17-2017, 07:23 AM

if ur country or school is not known to play that sport or be competitive at it, all it takes is to have one kent from Europe or south America join ur school y ear level where he becomes the t op player automatic? watch him go solo vs the other schools when u have inter school competitions...person only fails when the competition has caught upto him, or going up a year lvl competition or him losing motivation to improve...

u might be good and get scouted by some team, but making 1st grade team is the difference between getting minutes or buried on t he bench for the rest of your career

Phenomanul
08-17-2017, 08:42 AM
No one cares about your alcoholc cousin. Stop posting Garbage.

Your lack of empathy is noted. Now go crawl back into your mom's basement. K. Thanks.

Phenomanul
08-17-2017, 08:43 AM
if ur country or school is not known to play that sport or be competitive at it, all it takes is to have one kent from Europe or south America join ur school y ear level where he becomes the t op player automatic? watch him go solo vs the other schools when u have inter school competitions...person only fails when the competition has caught upto him, or going up a year lvl competition or him losing motivation to improve...

u might be good and get scouted by some team, but making 1st grade team is the difference between getting minutes or buried on t he bench for the rest of your career

He was playing better than players on the Mexican National Team during that period. I'd say that potential was better than most.

apalisoc_9
08-17-2017, 08:48 AM
Your lack of empathy is noted. Now go crawl back into your mom's basement. K. Thanks.

This isnt a forum to talk about your Alcoholic cousin. Stop posting garbage ok.

Phenomanul
08-17-2017, 09:11 AM
This isnt a forum to talk about your Alcoholic cousin. Stop posting garbage ok.

If you don't understand the context of the flow of the thread then I can't help you.

apalisoc_9
08-17-2017, 09:22 AM
If you don't understand the context of the flow of the thread then I can't help you.

If you cant read the fact that this site is called Spurstalk.com, and this is the soccer section and this is the lecuko messi thread..Then I cant help you...

on second thought

Go to Alvoholiccousin.com and post your garbage there.

Phenomanul
08-17-2017, 09:27 AM
If you cant read the fact that this site is called Spurstalk.com, and this is the soccer section and this is the lecuko messi thread..Then I cant help you...

on second thought

Go to Alvoholiccousin.com and post your garbage there.

Go spew your vitriol elsewhere tbh... nobody likes you.

apalisoc_9
08-17-2017, 11:02 AM
Go spew your vitriol elsewhere tbh... nobody likes you.

Stop derailing the thread. No one cares about your alcoholc cousin.

dfens
08-17-2017, 12:52 PM

I actually care tbh, I know many people going that path tbh ... there is a shit ton of talent going down the drain while cotton pickers like lukakku get transfered for ridiculous sums ..

Phenomanul
08-17-2017, 01:14 PM

I don't know if your trolling shtick makes you oblivious to humanity these days. But...
1) I don't have to listen to you.
2) with every post you continue to demonstrate how much of a douche you are.
3) I've made peace with the fact my cousin passed away so it's not like you are somehow hurting me.
4) get a life.

I never bothered to care what your username stands for... but now I know the 'a' in 'apalisoc_9' must represent ass - cause you simply can't help it.

Canyonero
08-17-2017, 01:37 PM
Fucking lefty had to grab a car and kill innocents.

lefty
08-17-2017, 02:15 PM
Fucking lefty had to grab a car and kill innocents.

:lol I'm sure it was Apalisoc tbh

apalisoc_9
08-18-2017, 04:44 AM
:lol I'm sure it was Apalisoc tbh

what a coon. A disgrace to human race.

lefty
08-18-2017, 07:49 AM
what a coon. A disgrace to human race.
Relax Abdul.

dfens
08-18-2017, 12:25 PM

son out of curiosity what race are you ?
you can't be white (obvious) and also can't be black because you race bait too much.
just curious tbh.