PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: who is the most annoying warrior?

dfens
08-15-2017, 12:27 PM
Tough question tbh, I got multiple legitimate picks :lol What's your take sons?

BD24
08-15-2017, 12:33 PM
Curry.

TimDunkem
08-15-2017, 12:43 PM
Curry.

Fabbs
08-15-2017, 12:57 PM
Tough question.
For me it rotates.
Durant Donkey Curry Zaza Thompson.

Clipper Nation
08-15-2017, 01:10 PM
1. Durbeta: The biggest bitch pro sports has ever seen. It's just pathetic seeing him strut around like he's earned something just because his 73-win teammates got him a participation ring. He's a real tough guy... as long as he's a role player on Steph's team.

2. Draymond: Dirty player, flopper, mouthbreather, a role player who carries himself like a superstar - what's there to like? Loves to talk trash, but begging Durant to come join the Warriors immediately after Game 7 shows how mentally weak he really is.

3. Klaynus: The spoiled, entitled trust-fund brat of the NBA. With all the trash he talks, you'd think he'd at least know how to dribble and consistently score without being spoonfed by his mega-stacked team by now.

4. Curry: Overcelebrating faggot, flopper, whiner, fake humble.

5. Zaza: Dirty player. Literally only employed to take out other teams' stars, because despite already being the most stacked team in NBA history, the Warriors are still too cowardly to win straight-up.

Honorable mention: Iguodala. He literally served as a mole for the Warriors against his own team during a playoff series, then joined the Warriors that offseason. How has he escaped criticism for that?

UNT Eagles 2016
08-15-2017, 02:22 PM
1. Durbeta: The biggest bitch pro sports has ever seen. It's just pathetic seeing him strut around like he's earned something just because his 73-win teammates got him a participation ring. He's a real tough guy... as long as he's a role player on Steph's team.

2. Draymond: Dirty player, flopper, mouthbreather, a role player who carries himself like a superstar - what's there to like? Loves to talk trash, but begging Durant to come join the Warriors immediately after Game 7 shows how mentally weak he really is.

3. Klaynus: The spoiled, entitled trust-fund brat of the NBA. With all the trash he talks, you'd think he'd at least know how to dribble and consistently score without being spoonfed by his mega-stacked team by now.

5. Zaza: Dirty player. Literally only employed to take out other teams' stars, because despite already being the most stacked team in NBA history, the Warriors are still too cowardly to win straight-up.

Honorable mention: Iguodala. He literally served as a mole for the Warriors against his own team during a playoff series, then joined the Warriors that offseason. How has he escaped criticism for that?
At least Iggy stole a FMVP from Wardellito, so there's that.

dfens
08-15-2017, 02:42 PM
What about that pompous arrogant cuck Kerr ? :lmao that's my true pick btw tbh.

dfens
08-15-2017, 02:47 PM

son, he put 18/8/5/2.5 with great defense that series .. besides playing for the Warriors you can't say something bad about him tbh, he is just too civilized, professional and low key. Even his FMVP is deserved, his defense on lebron in '15 was extraordinary.

Chris Fall
08-15-2017, 03:08 PM
Easily Curry. More than obnoxious at this point, on and off the court, in his commercials, playing a professional golf tournament, his dancing. It's all too much. He really does need to be punched in the face. Just one time. Someone just do it.

I honestly don't hate Draymond all that much. He's dirty and talks shit, and he does come across as a dumbass. But he doesn't really bother me for some reason. As for his game, as much as people make fun of "today's NBA" on here, I think Draymond's game is as close to late 80s to mid 90s basketball as anyone else in the league. A little dirty, sometimes a lot dirty, sometimes to the point of flagrant, but in the name of trying to win. Talk trash. Don't be all buddy-buddy with your opponents at least on the court. I mean, I do get why people hate the guy. I just don't.

DMC
08-15-2017, 03:39 PM
Lakers fans who have migrated in a mass exodus from the Staples Center to Oracle Arena.

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2017, 04:41 PM
Tough question tbh, I got multiple legitimate picks :lol What's your take sons?

Shut the fuck up asshole. You're such a fucking putz

RD2191
08-15-2017, 05:18 PM
Toss up between Curry and Dray, I'm a little surprised that I'm leaning more towards Curry.

Fabbs
08-15-2017, 05:23 PM
What about that pompous arrogant cuck Kerr ? :lmao that's my true pick btw tbh.
When that lil Twink saw that Brown would get credit thus miraculously got well enough for the bench to start Game 2.....
I would have paid to have seen Kwa finish off the Twinkies and thus the fallout for Kerr.

lefty
08-15-2017, 05:54 PM
I don't mind Draymond tbh, Spurms fans are hypocrite thry would love to have him on their team

Bynumite
08-15-2017, 06:26 PM
All honorable, respectful men. Great role models for the younger generations too and the pinnacle of sportsmanship and fair play.

I got the utmost respect and hold in high regard each and every member of the Warriors organization.

Down Under
08-15-2017, 07:09 PM
Thompson, at least the other 3 are stars

lefty
08-15-2017, 07:14 PM
All honorable, respectful men. Great role models for the younger generations too and the pinnacle of sportsmanship and fair play.

I got the utmost respect and hold in high regard each and every member of the Warriors organization.
:lol

The Gemini Method
08-15-2017, 07:33 PM
Joe Lacob.

DMC
08-15-2017, 08:03 PM
Actually I think they are great. Draymond did what he had to do to get talent to his team. It worked, he won another ring. That alone justifies his contract. The others did what they needed to do to fit the talent into their roster and in the 1st year they destroyed the league, fucking destroyed it.

I cannot hate that. I just hate it that no other team seems that worried about it.

Chucho
08-15-2017, 10:53 PM
Durant for descending superstardom. You can't hate a team so well built and a salary cap so perfectly managed. But you can hate a superstar, in his prime, for calling it a day for for manhood and hitching his wagon to them to ring chase like he is 5 years washed up. Generally, anytime a superstar does something no one else has done, it's heralded and historic in a positive way, this was the complete opposite.

dfens
08-16-2017, 04:21 AM
Shut the fuck up asshole. You're such a fucking putz

you're not even worth the air you're breathing tbh :lol

Joe Lacob.

the winning answer tbh, an arrogant cuckolded sissy, built his team in his image :lmao

resistanze
08-16-2017, 09:57 AM
Durant by far, was never a fan of his fake humble, overly sensitive act as far back as 2011. His inability to own his decision even after getting his ring just feeds this point.

Curry is hated a lot here which I'm a little surprised about. Drafted with wonky ankles and turned into a superstar no one expect. Got no beef with him. Was double teamed the entire finals and still put up a near triple double, which allowed KD to eat for free.

resistanze
08-16-2017, 09:58 AM
I cannot hate that. I just hate it that no other team seems that worried about it.

This. Teams and players have mailed it in, waiting for the next 3 years to pass by.

DMC
08-16-2017, 11:45 AM
Tim and Tony both tried to recruit LaMarcus Aldridge very shortly after winning a ring so I don't see what the problem is with Draymond trying to recruit KD.

Joseph Kony
08-16-2017, 12:47 PM
Except we got our shit pushed in in the first round in 2015, were relying on aging stars, and an up and coming player. Not to mention LMA is nowhere near the player as Durant was. 73 win team, 1 win away from the chip, and first unanimous and back to back MVP is not the same thing as an aging team who lost in the first round with 38/40 year old players being main rotation guys tbh. But i get the point, and i have to somewhat agree that recruiting isnt really a big deal. Durant is the faggot for joining them tbh

Chris
08-16-2017, 02:10 PM
Curry is hated a lot here which I'm a little surprised about.

His body language on the court screams "douche". His mumbling interviews and overall disinterest leaves a lot to be desired in an individual. His work ethic is off the charts though. Dude is a gym rat.

lefty
08-16-2017, 05:34 PM
His body language on the court screams "douche". His mumbling interviews and overall disinterest leaves a lot to be desired in an individual. His work ethic is off the charts though. Dude is a gym rat.

Agreed.

phxspurfan
08-16-2017, 06:18 PM
Draymond, bc his ego is so huge relative to his skill. Curry while egotistical is super talented and fun to watch

daslicer
08-17-2017, 12:05 AM
Draymond since he's very arrogant douchebag player pretending to be a superstar while in the words of Kevin Durant is a "system player". He's also the source of the warriors open arrogance and douchebaggery. Without him Curry, and the rest of that team would not be as openly arrogant with their celebrations.

Spurtacular
08-17-2017, 09:50 AM
son, he put 18/8/5/2.5 with great defense that series .. besides playing for the Warriors you can't say something bad about him tbh, he is just too civilized, professional and low key. Even his FMVP is deserved, his defense on lebron in '15 was extraordinary.

Dude's been a drama queen in his own right.