PDA

View Full Version : 2020 Republican Part Presidential Primaries

DMX7
08-15-2017, 09:35 PM
How many challengers will Trump have if he isn't impeached and removed from office before then?

boutons_deux
08-15-2017, 09:38 PM
How many challengers will Trump have if he isn't impeached and removed from office before then?

There will be one, probably Pence. It won't be wide open like it was in '16.

Pavlov
08-15-2017, 09:39 PM
Trump will win reelection easily. After today's presser it's all smooth sailing.

hater
08-15-2017, 09:40 PM
Presidente Pence not Clinton :lmao

SnakeBoy
08-15-2017, 09:48 PM
None if he can stop defending neo-nazis.

After today he'll probably need to sacrifice Bannon to get right with the GOP and then stfu about it forever.

Th'Pusher
08-15-2017, 10:10 PM

After today he'll probably need to sacrifice Bannon to get right with the GOP and then stfu about it forever.

Bannon will go after him I f sacrificed. He'll lose more of his dwindling base

Spurminator
08-15-2017, 10:16 PM

Yeah if he dumps Bannon the Republican party splits. 2020 will be worse than Perot/Bush.

Spurminator
08-15-2017, 10:18 PM
*better than

baseline bum
08-15-2017, 10:23 PM

Trump's not going to fire Bannon. That's about as likely as your call that Trump was going to govern as a Democrat.

baseline bum
08-15-2017, 10:24 PM
Yeah if he dumps Bannon the Republican party splits. 2020 will be worse than Perot/Bush.

I don't see it. Republican voters love Trump and will blame the media if Bannon is forced out (which itself is pretty doubtful).

SnakeBoy
08-15-2017, 10:27 PM

See this is the problem with Trump right now. Like you he's not a conservative so he thinks the alt-right is actually a voting block when they are actually an insignificant tiny group of people. Charlottesville was their big national coming out party and only a few hundred people showed up. Meanwhile the actual base is thinking neo-nazis is a bridge to far.

Maybe Trump will take notice that from 4pm until 10pm the only Fox hosts that defended him were Jesse Waters and Hannity and everyone else was pretty much wtf man.

baseline bum
08-15-2017, 10:30 PM
See this is the problem with Trump right now. Like you he's not a conservative so he thinks the alt-right is actually a voting block when they are actually an insignificant tiny group of people. Charlottesville was their big national coming out party and only a few hundred people showed up. Meanwhile the actual base is thinking neo-nazis is a bridge to far.

Maybe Trump will take notice that from 4pm until 10pm the only Fox hosts that defended him were Jesse Waters and Hannity and everyone else was pretty much wtf man.

Trump will cry about the media like he always does and his base will fall right in line.

Th'Pusher
08-15-2017, 10:31 PM
I don't see it. Republican voters love Trump and will blame the media if Bannon is forced out (which itself is pretty doubtful).

The conservative media will be split between Bannon and Murdoch. The Murdoch rags are already angling to get Bannon fired...this could be an all out war.

Monostradamus
08-15-2017, 10:34 PM
Kasich will probably run and get cucked hard again. If Trump goes down beforehand, Tom Cotton seems like a likely guy to rally the Trump fanbase.

baseline bum
08-15-2017, 10:35 PM
The conservative media will be split between Bannon and Murdoch. The Murdoch rags are already angling to get Bannon fired...this could be an all out war.

Murdoch went after Trump last year too. So what.

SnakeBoy
08-15-2017, 10:36 PM
Trump will cry about the media like he always does and his base will fall right in line.

I didn't say he was out of chances yet. He can change the subject, he's good at it, but only if he stfu about neo-nazis and white supremacists

Thread
Kasich will probably run and get cucked hard again. If Trump goes down beforehand, Tom Cotton seems like a likely guy to rally the Trump fanbase.

You fuckin' weasel, you.

Thread
I didn't say he was out of chances yet. He can change the subject, he's good at it, but only if he stfu about neo-nazis and white supremacists

You fuckin' weasel, you!

Thread
08-15-2017, 10:38 PM

But, if he fucks up and runs Bannon off I'm done. He'd be selling a rather large portion out at that point.

Th'Pusher
08-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Murdoch went after Trump last year too. So what.

Barely. He's actively going after Bannon.

baseline bum
08-15-2017, 10:40 PM
But, if he fucks up and runs Bannon off I'm done. He'd be selling a rather large portion out at that point.

He's not running Bannon, relax. About the only person in the white house whose job is safer is Cuckner.

Quadzilla99
08-15-2017, 10:42 PM
I don't think most of his base even knows who Bannon is. Most people aren't like the people on these forums

Thread
08-15-2017, 10:42 PM
He's not running Bannon, relax. About the only person in the white house whose job is safer is Cuckner.

I pray you're right, bum.

Thread
08-15-2017, 10:43 PM
I don't think most of his base even knows who Bannon is the. Most people aren't like the people on these forums

Sad, but true.

Spurminator
08-15-2017, 10:45 PM
I don't think most of his base even knows who Bannon is. Most people aren't like the people on these forums

The Breitbart base is strong.

AaronY
08-15-2017, 10:45 PM
I don't think most

baseline bum
08-15-2017, 10:46 PM
I pray you're right, bum.

If he throws someone under the bus for his pro Nazi shit it'll be Miller, since he's a nobody no one gives a shit about. But I doubt he does that either.

AaronY
08-15-2017, 10:47 PM

I think this is true but those are his strongest supporters

Thread
08-15-2017, 10:49 PM
If he throws someone under the bus for his pro Nazi shit it'll be Miller, since he's a nobody no one gives a shit about. But I doubt he does that either.

I like Miller, but, I could stand the gaffe.

SnakeBoy
08-15-2017, 10:51 PM

Exactly. Trump doesn't seem to know this.

SnakeBoy
08-15-2017, 10:58 PM

How did you like Trump's ringing endorsement of him today?

“I like Mr Bannon. He’s a friend of mine. But Mr Bannon came on very late,” Trump said. “I went through 17 senators, governors and I won all the primaries. Mr Bannon came on very much later than that.”
“I like him. He’s a good man. He is not a racist, I can tell you that,” Trump said. “He’s a good person he actually gets a very unfair press in that regard.”
“We’ll see what happens with Mr Bannon,” Trump said.

Thread
08-15-2017, 11:01 PM
How did you like Trump's ringing endorsement of him today?

“I like Mr Bannon. He’s a friend of mine. But Mr Bannon came on very late,” Trump said. “I went through 17 senators, governors and I won all the primaries. Mr Bannon came on very much later than that.”
“I like him. He’s a good man. He is not a racist, I can tell you that,” Trump said. “He’s a good person he actually gets a very unfair press in that regard.”
“We’ll see what happens with Mr Bannon,” Trump said.

It's terrible. Couldn't just have a perfect day. Had to have something go awry.

I just hope he's playing possum. Hope he's trollin' Media. The truth is if he does fire him it's a deal with his enemies to lighten up. "I'll give you Bannon, you give me 3 1/2 years."

SnakeBoy
08-15-2017, 11:04 PM
It's terrible. Couldn't just have a perfect day. Had to have something go awry.

I just hope he's playing possum. Hope he's trollin' Media. The truth is if he does fire him it's a deal with his enemies to lighten up. "I'll give you Bannon, you give me 3 1/2 years."

No it's more like "You done fucked up with the nazi schtick, bend over sir, this is going to hurt but it's something you'll get used to"

Thread
08-15-2017, 11:11 PM
No it's more like "You done fucked up with the nazi schtick, bend over sir, this is going to hurt but it's something you'll get used to"

Should know better than to try and have a regular conversation with you.

Spurminator
08-15-2017, 11:12 PM
Marco Rubio basically announced himself as a primary challenger tonight. Went way beyond the single "disappointment in POTUS" tweet.

SnakeBoy
08-15-2017, 11:15 PM
That's about as likely as your call that Trump was going to govern as a Democrat.

You know you keep bringing this up like it's some epic failure on my part but all ya'll were wrong about Trump too. He's a hard one to predict.

Also the reason I wanted him to win is I thought he would have a moderating effect on the GOP and I'd say that's starting to happen (although in a completely different way than I thought). Hell we finally found a war John McCain doesn't support thanks to Trump.

SnakeBoy
08-15-2017, 11:21 PM
Should know better than to try and have a regular conversation with you.

Oh sorry, I didn't know that's what you were doing.

If you ever want a legit answer from me all you gotta do is ask a legit question and I'll do my best to answer. Not some faggotty question like when RandomGuy asks like ":cry where's your morals :cry".

baseline bum
08-15-2017, 11:57 PM
You know you keep bringing this up like it's some epic failure on my part but all ya'll were wrong about Trump too. He's a hard one to predict.

Also the reason I wanted him to win is I thought he would have a moderating effect on the GOP and I'd say that's starting to happen (although in a completely different way than I thought). Hell we finally found a war John McCain doesn't support thanks to Trump.

I said back in the primaries that Trump would be a lazy fuck who would hand his work off to other Republicans, and that's exactly what he did with his terrific health plan written by Ryan. I don't want to act like it was a hard prediction to make after how he courted Kasich for VP, it was a pretty obvious call. Of course it's an epic fail to claim Trump was going to pivot into governing as a Democrat after years of his birther crap and going hard right in the campaign. Man I always said Trump had a reasonable chance of winning back when you, DarrinS, and Cosmic were throwing in the towel. Nate Silver kept making pretty convincing arguments about how fragile the Clinton Firewall in the rust belt was and how a typical 1.5 point polling error could swing the election to Trump, and it's exactly what happened. The only time it really looked like he was fucked was when that Access Hollywood tape broke, otherwise I was raining on Reck's parade throughout the general about how Clinton was no lock. I guess I didn't predict Trump would give classified intelligence to the Russians or that he could manage to torpedo an Obamacare repeal his party had passed 60 times before, but otherwise I can't say I'm too surprised by how his presidency has gone. He is the same right wing fascist lunatic he was on the campaign trail.

Trainwreck2100
08-16-2017, 12:10 AM

At this point it's not about the republican voters, he'll lose the moderates and the black voters might actually come out this time.

baseline bum
08-16-2017, 12:12 AM
At this point it's not about the republican voters, he'll lose the moderates and the black voters might actually come out this time.

:lmao

Trainwreck2100
08-16-2017, 12:14 AM

look at michigan and north carolina they stayed home last election

baseline bum
08-16-2017, 12:17 AM
look at michigan and north carolina they stayed home last election

Just like they will in 2018 and 2020 with no Obama on the ballot. Hillary was supposed to be the Democrat who could most effectively mobilize the black vote and they didn't do shit for her.

Trainwreck2100
08-16-2017, 12:25 AM
Just like they will in 2018 and 2020 with no Obama on the ballot. Hillary was supposed to be the Democrat who could most effectively mobilize the black vote and they didn't do shit for her.

Only idiots believed that, almost her entitle SJW campaign rhetoric was about women(lol) and a tiny amount for the mexicans. She ignored them so they ignored her.

baseline bum
08-16-2017, 12:39 AM
Only idiots believed that, almost her entitle SJW campaign rhetoric was about women(lol) and a tiny amount for the mexicans. She ignored them so they ignored her.

Didn't she have Trayvon Brown's mom speak at the DNC? Depending on black voters to turn out probably isn't a winning strategy in America.

Pavlov
08-16-2017, 12:48 AM
Didn't she have Trayvon Brown's mom speak at the DNC? Depending on black voters to turn out probably isn't a winning strategy in America.Might've overplayed the feminist/LBGTQWERTY angle. I'm probably overgeneralizing, but there is a socially conservative streak running through the traditional minorities that does count for something.

SnakeBoy
08-16-2017, 01:42 AM
I said back in the primaries that Trump would be a lazy fuck who would hand his work off to other Republicans, and that's exactly what he did with his terrific health plan written by Ryan. I don't want to act like it was a hard prediction to make after how he courted Kasich for VP, it was a pretty obvious call. Of course it's an epic fail to claim Trump was going to pivot into governing as a Democrat after years of his birther crap and going hard right in the campaign. Man I always said Trump had a reasonable chance of winning back when you, DarrinS, and Cosmic were throwing in the towel. Nate Silver kept making pretty convincing arguments about how fragile the Clinton Firewall in the rust belt was and how a typical 1.5 point polling error could swing the election to Trump, and it's exactly what happened. The only time it really looked like he was fucked was when that Access Hollywood tape broke, otherwise I was raining on Reck's parade throughout the general about how Clinton was no lock. I guess I didn't predict Trump would give classified intelligence to the Russians or that he could manage to torpedo an Obamacare repeal his party had passed 60 times before, but otherwise I can't say I'm too surprised by how his presidency has gone. He is the same right wing fascist lunatic he was on the campaign trail.

lol I don't remember you being that accurate but I'll take your word for it. You called both sides pretty straight. I've already taken the L on my prediction. Although I still think Trump would pivot like Bill if the dems got their shit together, but they won't.

Can't complain though. The dems threw the working class away and Trump said hey I'll take that. He's shown the GOP the way, if they ignore it well so be it.

ElNono
08-16-2017, 01:50 AM

don't count Barry out... if there's a good time for him to go Jordan-after-suspension with another back to back is probably now, IMO... I mean, it would've been unthinkable a while ago, but now?

EDIT: Nevermind, forgot about the 22nd Amendment...

Pavlov
08-16-2017, 01:51 AM
Trump will win the 2020 primary if he doesn't leave office early. Republican voters have the worst case of battered spouse syndrome I have ever seen.

SnakeBoy
08-16-2017, 01:53 AM

That's why the DNC is eyeing Kamala Harris. Problem is she's no Obama and the Bernie millenials hate her. Dems are fucked if their plan is to recreate the Obama coalition without Obama on the ticket. Turn out the black vote and excite the millenials all without giving the finger to the white working class...they're in a pickle.

ElNono
08-16-2017, 01:57 AM
That's why the DNC is eyeing Kamala Harris. Problem is she's no Obama and the Bernie millenials hate her. Dems are fucked if their plan is to recreate the Obama coalition without Obama on the ticket. Turn out the black vote and excite the millenials all without giving the finger to the white working class...they're in a pickle.

They don't even really need that. Just flipping the rust belt is probably enough. That's what they lost with Shillary under the promise of local jobs. Unfortunately, manufacturing, at the scale necessary, ain't coming back.

SnakeBoy
08-16-2017, 02:17 AM
don't count Barry out... if there's a good time for him to go Jordan-after-suspension with another back to back is probably now, IMO... I mean, it would've been unthinkable a while ago, but now?

Michelle could do it.

Thread
08-16-2017, 03:37 AM
Trump will win the 2020 primary if he doesn't leave office early. Republican voters have the worst case of battered spouse syndrome I have ever seen.

Unlike Hillary Clinton who stood by and let her husband get his bell rung right up the White House hallway by another woman.

A real wife & mother Hillary Clinton is.

ElNono
08-16-2017, 04:01 AM
Hillary

* ding

Thread
08-16-2017, 04:03 AM
What the...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DG-nAW_WAAAcYVU.jpg

Thread
08-16-2017, 04:04 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHRHY-EWAAAa77W.jpg

baseline bum
08-16-2017, 06:42 AM
lol I don't remember you being that accurate but I'll take your word for it. You called both sides pretty straight. I've already taken the L on my prediction. Although I still think Trump would pivot like Bill if the dems got their shit together, but they won't.

Can't complain though. The dems threw the working class away and Trump said hey I'll take that. He's shown the GOP the way, if they ignore it well so be it.

Well I did call the election right after the Access Hollywood tape, even made a thread shitting on ducks.

http://i.imgur.com/UdvprAU.jpg

But after a few days it was a race again and I was again worried Trump had a real shot.

baseline bum
08-16-2017, 06:44 AM

I can't see Harris getting the nomination. White people aren't voting for angry black woman.

Reck
08-16-2017, 08:28 AM
After yesterday I fully expect many to talk about openly running.

His base is waning, more and more republicans are trash talking him openly. There is almost no fear left.

Actually I would go as far as saying Trump's presidency is useless in terms of getting things done.

Spurminator
08-16-2017, 08:28 AM

https://goo.gl/images/WJkYik
https://goo.gl/images/gGV03x

:lol

Thread
08-16-2017, 08:30 AM
After yesterday I fully expect many to talk about openly running.

His base is waning, more and more republicans are trash talking him openly. There is almost no fear left.

Actually I would go as far as saying Trump's presidency is useless in terms of getting things done.

But, he remainsPERIOD

Spurminator
08-16-2017, 08:30 AM
Jesus, Google images / phone post fail....

Thread
08-16-2017, 08:32 AM
I can't see Harris getting the nomination. White people aren't voting for angry black woman.

Don't put it past us. We let that lying sack of shit Obama in there after he swore up & down he was half white|half black.

We ain't got a lick a sense when it comes to self flagellation.

Reck
But, he remainsPERIOD

He has a temporary reprieve.

Until Mueller sings, you get to act a fool.

Thread
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHRHY-EWAAAa77W.jpg

Thread
08-16-2017, 08:33 AM
He has a temporary reprieve.

Until Mueller sings, you get to act a fool.

You're calling me a fool? Call me that again I'll set you over there with ambchang and 21.

Reck
08-16-2017, 08:36 AM
You're calling me a fool? Call me that again I'll set you over there with ambchang and 21.

You're acting like one, cully.

Defending neo nazis. Posting David Duke's tweets?

Yeah you're acting a fool. Bigly

Thread
08-16-2017, 08:37 AM
You're acting like one, cully.

Defending neo nazis. Posting David Duke's tweets?

Yeah you're acting a fool. Bigly

Shame on you.

boutons_deux
08-16-2017, 09:13 AM
Mike Pence’s Fundraising Is Unprecedented For A Vice President

He wants to be seen as loyal, but no previous second-in-line had a personal PAC

Pence has already raised more than $500,000 and spent more than $230,000 through his political action committee.

The funds largely come from donors residing in his home state of Indiana, where he has hosted at least one fundraiser this year.

Pence’s committee spent more than $130,000 on political and fundraising consultants, and $68,000 on fundraising events.

The committee made the maximum allowed donation of $5,400 to Trump’s re-election campaign.

Pence also has raised additional money at fundraisers for Republican Party committees around the country.

Pence is different than vice presidents Americans have known in the past 16 years.

He has clear political ambitions, while the previous two vice presidents did not.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mike-pence-fundraising_us_598a5eace4b0d793738b276a?tc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=__TheMorningEmail__081617&utm_content=__TheMorningEmail__081617+CID_c0c6edb9 12304a029e65df212222f349&utm_source=Email%20marketing%20software&utm_term=HuffPost&ncid=newsltushpmgnews__TheMorningEmail__081617

He's afraid he can't control himself when dining with a woman who is not his wifey.

Clipper Nation
08-16-2017, 09:27 AM
I always figured Trump would win in 2016, but after this latest fiasco, I don't see him getting re-elected in 2020 anymore. His only chance is to clean up his act right now, stop saying stupid shit for the remainder of his term and hope that the moderate voters who helped him win forget about all the dumb shit he's said by election day. Can he do it? Sure. He's a grown adult who should be able to control himself. Will he do it? Probably not. Switching into campaign mode and blaming the left in the aftermath of the Charlottesville protest is a sign that he's lost all comprehension of what is and isn't appropriate.

I wish we could have a non-globalist, conservative president who actually has tact. Someone who can stand up to the media and defend their policies without taking it too far like Trump always does. Sadly, Trump's ridiculous behavior has likely tarnished non-globalist policies in the public eye for decades to come.

Galileo
08-16-2017, 09:31 AM

Kasich will be the only "major" challenger. He will get tons of mainstream media coverage and very few votes.

Spurminator
08-16-2017, 09:40 AM
Nah. Marco Rubio is in.

boutons_deux
08-16-2017, 10:04 AM
Rubio is a zerio, he's got nothing to offer, no charisma, no personality, bad news in the area of superficial celebrity "have a beer" Presidents.

Thread
08-16-2017, 10:24 AM
Rubio is a zerio, he's got nothing to offer, no charisma, no personality, bad news in the area of superficial celebrity "have a beer" Presidents.

He mopped the fuckin' floor with him once. He'll mop the fuckin' floor with him again.

spurraider21
08-16-2017, 10:29 AM
I always figured Trump would win in 2016, but after this latest fiasco, I don't see him getting re-elected in 2020 anymore. His only chance is to clean up his act right now, stop saying stupid shit for the remainder of his term and hope that the moderate voters who helped him win forget about all the dumb shit he's said by election day. Can he do it? Sure. He's a grown adult who should be able to control himself. Will he do it? Probably not. Switching into campaign mode and blaming the left in the aftermath of the Charlottesville protest is a sign that he's lost all comprehension of what is and isn't appropriate.

I wish we could have a non-globalist, conservative president who actually has tact. Someone who can stand up to the media and defend their policies without taking it too far like Trump always does. Sadly, Trump's ridiculous behavior has likely tarnished non-globalist policies in the public eye for decades to come.

Spurminator
08-16-2017, 10:31 AM
All he had to do was focus on jobs and he'd probably be doing okay. Instead he courted the extreme identity wings of the Republican Party with evangelicals and white nationalists, people who would have voted to re-elect him anyway regardless of how much lip service he gave to their causes.

Thread
08-16-2017, 10:37 AM
All he had to do was focus on jobs and he'd probably be doing okay. Instead he courted the extreme identity wings of the Republican Party with evangelicals and white nationalists, people who would have voted to re-elect him anyway regardless of how much lip service he gave to their causes.

Oh, yeah, absolutely. That appearance had nary thing to do with jobs or infrastructure. That was a trap play laid out by Trump at that Tower to bring back the strands of the 60 million who had walked away from him after Monday's debacle. Make no mistake about that.

Like Dukes said: white put him in that Presidency not radical leftists. Trump needs to remember that fact. And also, to never forget it.

Clipper Nation
08-16-2017, 12:04 PM
"Will he do it? Probably not. Switching into campaign mode and blaming the left in the aftermath of the Charlottesville protest is a sign that he's lost all comprehension of what is and isn't appropriate."

spurraider21
08-16-2017, 12:25 PM
"Will he do it? Probably not. Switching into campaign mode and blaming the left in the aftermath of the Charlottesville protest is a sign that he's lost all comprehension of what is and isn't appropriate."I agree. I just thought it was funny you mentioned he should be able to control himself when there is literally no evidence to support that

boutons_deux
08-16-2017, 12:26 PM
All he had to do was focus on jobs and he'd probably be doing okay.

His kakistocrats, handed to him by the Repugs, have destroyed 1000s of jobs in the Exec branch, after red/slave states destroyed Ms of govt jobs in the Banksters Great Jobs Depression.

Clipper Nation
08-16-2017, 01:03 PM
I agree. I just thought it was funny you mentioned he should be able to control himself when there is literally no evidence to support that
A grown adult should be able to control themselves. That doesn't mean they always do.

Thread
08-16-2017, 01:07 PM
A grown adult should be able to control themselves. That doesn't mean they always do.

Yeah, like Bill Clinton gettin' his nob polished by not his wife in the Oval Office while his daughter is in the same house with her mother.

Sure, I understand.

Clipper Nation
08-16-2017, 01:09 PM
Yeah, like Bill Clinton gettin' his nob polished by not his wife in the Oval Office while his daughter is in the same house with her mother.

Sure, I understand.
Or, your Bryant jerkin' off after she left & snitchin' on Shaq.

Thread
08-16-2017, 01:10 PM
Or, your Bryant jerkin' off after she left & snitchin' on Shaq.

Sad, but true.

Reck
08-16-2017, 01:13 PM
Being an adulterer is the same as not behaving yourself in public? Or saying a few words that dont set the media and public on fire?

If you're going to be a shithead, do it behind close doors. Wittingly letting the world know you're an incompetent idiot is not good for business.

AaronY
08-16-2017, 01:14 PM

Sure, I understand.
Lol maze of moral relativism

Thread
08-16-2017, 01:17 PM
Lol maze of moral relativism

That's the Trump affect:::a maze

Now we get to see everything and from every angle. I got no problem with that whatsoever.

DMX7
08-16-2017, 06:29 PM
I think Romney could get in and could beat Trump. Republicans are already growing sick of Trump's act and we've just begun. He only made it through the primary because of how fractured the field was.

Thread
08-16-2017, 06:34 PM
I think Romney could get in and could beat Trump. Republicans are already growing sick of Trump's act and we've just begun. He only made it through the primary because of how fractured the field was.

He's a fucking loserPERIOD

AaronY
08-16-2017, 07:25 PM

Pavlov
08-16-2017, 08:11 PM
897893277336260610http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4870800/i-m-shocked-o.gif
I'm shocked. SHOCKED.

Thread
08-16-2017, 10:06 PM

& he should be. He treated Bannon like he's treat Sessions. Sessions deserved such treatment.

Bannon would never have recused himself had he been AG. And Trump knows it.

Reck
08-16-2017, 10:15 PM

Bannon is running the show.

He's really acting like the puppet master. He just gave an interview where he contradicts Trump on NK, talks about waging war on china (an economic one) and how he can crush the dems.

:lol

Pavlov
08-16-2017, 10:15 PM
& he should be. He treated Bannon like he's treat Sessions. Sessions deserved such treatment.

Bannon would never have recused himself had he been AG. And Trump knows it.Uh-oh. Bannon pulled a Smoochie and said this:

I asked Bannon about the connection between his program of economic nationalism and the ugly white nationalism epitomized by the racist violence in Charlottesville and Trump’s reluctance to condemn it. Bannon, after all, was the architect of the strategy of using Breitbart to heat up white nationalism and then rely on the radical right as Trump’s base.

He dismissed the far right as irrelevant and sidestepped his own role in cultivating it: “Ethno-nationalism—it's losers. It's a fringe element. I think the media plays it up too much, and we gotta help crush it, you know, uh, help crush it more.”

“These guys are a collection of clowns,” he added.
http://prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant

AaronY
08-16-2017, 10:19 PM
Highlights the important parts plz or cliff it tyia

Reck
08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
Uh-oh. Bannon pulled a Smoochie and said this.

This is the interview I was reffering to.

Bannon is cucking Trump so hard. He knows he cant get fired. Or if he does, Trump's base...AHEM...Bannon's base goes with him.

Amazing.

Reck
08-16-2017, 10:44 PM
Highlights the important parts plz or cliff it tyia

Dude, read it. It's worth the time.

The emasculating way and the way he nonchalantly spoke like he was the one in charge is worth the 10 minutes you would spend reading this.

If Trump read this, he would probably fire Bannon on the spot just out of fury.

SnakeBoy
08-16-2017, 10:51 PM
Dude, read it. It's worth the time.

The emasculating way and the way he nonchalantly spoke like he was the one in charge is worth the 10 minutes you would spend reading this.

If Trump read this, he would probably fire Bannon on the spot just out of fury.

This part?

“That’s a fight I fight every day here,” he said. “We’re still fighting. There’s Treasury and [National Economic Council chair] Gary Cohn and Goldman Sachs lobbying.”

“We gotta do this. The president’s default position is to do it, but the apparatus is going crazy. Don’t get me wrong. It’s like, every day.”

Pavlov
08-16-2017, 10:55 PM
And he kneecaps the CINC in any future deal with the DPRK:

“There’s no military solution [to North Korea’s nuclear threats], forget it. Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that ten million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us.”
I have never seen a presidential adviser say an enemy has "got us" to the press.

Thread
08-16-2017, 10:58 PM
Uh-oh. Bannon pulled a Smoochie and said this:

:lmao:lmao:lmao

baseline bum
08-16-2017, 11:00 PM

Bannon would never have recused himself had he been AG. And Trump knows it.

Bannon president. Not Trump.

Reck
08-16-2017, 11:12 PM
This part?

“That’s a fight I fight every day here,” he said. “We’re still fighting. There’s Treasury and [National Economic Council chair] Gary Cohn and Goldman Sachs lobbying.”

“We gotta do this. The president’s default position is to do it, but the apparatus is going crazy. Don’t get me wrong. It’s like, every day.”

The bit about North Korea and China.

And the way he talks about crushing people like he's in a movie or some shit.

SnakeBoy
08-17-2017, 03:11 AM
Hmmm....

“The longer they talk about identity politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats,” he said in an interview with The American Prospect published Wednesday.

Reck
08-17-2017, 03:35 AM
Hmmm....

“The longer they talk about identity politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats,” he said in an interview with The American Prospect published Wednesday.

He's overstimating himself. He got himself.

He was a fringe personality before Trump and will be again. Trump's not getting re-elected running on the same message he did.

boutons_deux
08-17-2017, 05:08 AM
Yesterady all y'alls thought dictator/leader/President Bannon said "white nationalists are clowns"

economic, not white, nationalism is Bannon's prirority.

He wants economic war with China, Mexico, Canada, putting him at odds with BigCorp.

USA came out swinging and nasty in the NAFTA talks yesterday.

ducks
08-18-2017, 07:51 PM
Moderate Democrats are taking Sen. Elizabeth Warren to task over her claim that the liberal wing has taken over the party.

The Massachusetts Democratic senator, seen as a possible 2020 presidential candidate, declared before a Netroots Nation conference last weekend that progressives are now the “heart and soul” of the Democratic Party.

The Hill reported that numerous centrist Democrats are pushing back, warning that a swing to the left will hurt the party’s efforts to gain seats in the 2018 midterm elections.

Adam Lambert
08-18-2017, 09:01 PM
lol like warren is some kind of extremist