PDA

View Full Version : You're either with us, or you're racist

DarrinS
08-16-2017, 08:21 PM
Pretty smart strategy, tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yapwGYNyA40

Don lemon 7:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSIuZBLKO3Y

Basically, threatening that if you are a MAGA hat wearing fanboy, cabinet member, surrogate, or supporter of any kind, you will be labeled a racist.

ElNono
08-16-2017, 08:24 PM
you're saying boutons was right all along?

Pavlov
08-16-2017, 08:25 PM
BasicallyThat's enough to dismiss you without watching a trending YouTube.

AaronY
08-16-2017, 08:28 PM
Those are pretty cringy. All we really got to do is shut the fuck up and let Trump trip over his own feet but even that we can't do

DarrinS
08-16-2017, 08:29 PM

The boutons doctrine. I like it.

AaronY
08-16-2017, 08:30 PM
Spending too much time on here..starting to agree with Darrin :lol

DarrinS
08-16-2017, 08:30 PM
That's enough to dismiss you without watching a trending YouTube.

They aren't trending. Scat

Pavlov
08-16-2017, 08:35 PM
They aren't trending.Duh.
ScatPlease don't post that video.

DarrinS
08-16-2017, 08:36 PM
Duh.Please don't post that video.

:lol

apalisoc_9
08-16-2017, 08:37 PM

best Politics poster ever.

The MJ of POL

ElNono
08-16-2017, 08:53 PM
best Politics poster ever.

The MJ of POL

sup brah... I'm gonna be visiting Toronto at the end of the month... only been to Alberta before, tbh

Monostradamus
08-16-2017, 09:13 PM
Basically, threatening that if you are a MAGA hat wearing fanboy, cabinet member, surrogate, or supporter of any kind, you will be labeled a racist.
Yeah, but you don't like or support Donald Trump, so it's all good.

DarrinS
08-16-2017, 09:15 PM
Yeah, but you don't like or support Donald Trump, so it's all good.

Yeah, I'm absolutely not worried for myself.

Pavlov
08-16-2017, 09:30 PM
Yeah, I'm absolutely not worried for myself.You just have to watch out for all those black dudes constantly assaulting you.

DarrinS
08-16-2017, 09:39 PM
You just have to watch out for all those black dudes constantly assaulting you.

If you're in a sketchy city, you definitely should.

Pavlov
08-16-2017, 09:53 PM
If you're in a sketchy city, you definitely should.

Someday you'll tell us your epic story.

Mikeanaro
08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
Lol that fatso is such an opportunist, first he said Trump didnt want to become president, it was all to get attention, then he said he was going to quit.
Now he and the other wacko Mark Ruffalo tell people to ¨FIGHT¨ while they laugh all the way to the bank.

Thread
08-16-2017, 10:03 PM
Lord-a-mercy are they lit up on CNN. Vibrating in their seats, especially that Borger woman. She's screaming and she doesn't even realize it.

It's the -BOTH SIDES- --- It's killing them that he won't relent.

I've been waiting on this since fuckin' forever.

God blessed me.

Spurminator
08-16-2017, 10:44 PM
Different viewpoints:

1. I voted for Donald Trump because he was a better option than Hillary Clinton. I am willing to criticize his performance so far. (Probably not a racist)

2. I am a big fan of Donald Trump and love to wear my MAGA hat in public because it totally triggers the libtards. (Probably a racist)

tbh

ElNono
08-16-2017, 10:50 PM
Lord-a-mercy are they lit up on CNN. Vibrating in their seats, especially that Borger woman. She's screaming and she doesn't even realize it.

It's the -BOTH SIDES- --- It's killing them that he won't relent.

I've been waiting on this since fuckin' forever.

God blessed me.

lol @ killing them... this keeps on giving them material... they're making a killing with this shit...

Thread
08-16-2017, 10:52 PM
lol @ killing them... this keeps on giving them material... they're making a killing with this shit...

Don't ruin it, El. Of course they're making money hand over fist.

Can't you just not piss in my rice bowl? Please.

ElNono
08-16-2017, 10:54 PM
Don't ruin it, El. Of course they're making money hand over fist.

Can't you just not piss in my rice bowl? Please.

ok

Thread
08-16-2017, 10:56 PM
Different viewpoints:

1. I voted for Donald Trump because he was a better option than Hillary Clinton. I am willing to criticize his performance so far. (Probably not a racist)

2. I am a big fan of Donald Trump and love to wear my MAGA hat in public because it totally triggers the libtards. (Probably a racist)

tbh

2. Though I'd never wear that hat in public. I'm too afraid of somebody sucker punching me and ruining my teeth. Instead I yell at the TV and barrage it with "He mopped the fuckin' floor with her fuckin' ass." repeatedly. "Dale, this isn't right. How can you be so mean?" - The old lady. tee, hee.

Sometimes I yell it so much I grow horse and the next morning I have a nice deep voice. I feel strong then.

hater
08-17-2017, 07:33 AM
CNN is the Republican partys best weapon. Nothing rallies republicans more than a primetime CNN show these days :lol

Yes they are making a killing that is why IMO they secretly want Trump to stay for 4 years.

Trumps is hitting them back thou their reputation is o shit and lots of ppl see CNN as the joke fake news org they have been for decades

Money vs reputation. Looks like CNN is choosing money at the moment.

hater
08-17-2017, 07:34 AM
Greedy organization that doesnt give a fuck if US is going back in time 50 years.

Thats why I love when Trump hits them hard and they get all rattled :lmao

midnightpulp
08-17-2017, 08:02 AM
Trump has no redeeming qualities as a statesman.

If you're still "with him" at this point, I'm going to have to assume:

1) You're racist and/or have some racist leanings and see Trump as the symbol of your white nationalist, et al ideology.

or

2) Not racist, but you despise the modern left so much and the climate of silencing political correctness they've created over the last decade, you simply back Trump out of defiance (i.e. you love triggering "snowflakes")

I can sympathize with 2). I roll my eyes at articles that call Tim Burton a racist for not casting enough black actors in a movie that takes place in fuckin' 1940 Wales. Roll my eyes at microaggressions, safe spaces, and every off-colored comment being construed as racist, homophobic, etc. If there's one thing that unites us Spurstalkers, it's our disdain of political correctness. We call each other bean3rs, niqqers, pedos, faggots, gooks, stinky pakis, picklebreaths, Kool had a black supremacy phase, Luva will stir shit up similarly, I've posted A. Wyatt Mann cartoons at Kool, the list goes on. But countering the left IN THE REAL WORLD with equal retardation isn't the answer and Trump isn't the right champion here.

Besides, political incorrectness will always be protected under the 1st amendment. There is no erosion of the 1st amendment as perceived. If a Left leaning company fires an employee for making a racist joke, that is perfectly within their rights. Until the government itself cracks down the 1st amendment, there isn't any "attack" on freedom of speech, Media et al are private companies, not the government. If the mainstream media shuts down your opinions (something the alt-right complains about, for instance), you are perfectly free to find less strict media outlets that will broadcast your point-of-view (Breitbart).

Thread
08-17-2017, 08:47 AM

1) You're racist and/or have some racist leanings and see Trump as the symbol of your white nationalist, et al ideology.

or

2) Not racist, but you despise the modern left so much and the climate of silencing political correctness they've created over the last decade, you simply back Trump out of defiance (i.e. you love triggering "snowflakes")

I can sympathize with 2). I roll my eyes at articles that call Tim Burton a racist for not casting enough black actors in a movie that takes place in fuckin' 1940 Wales. Roll my eyes at microaggressions, safe spaces, and every off-colored comment being construed as racist, homophobic, etc. If there's one thing that unites us Spurstalkers, it's our disdain of political correctness. We call each other bean3rs, niqqers, pedos, faggots, gooks, stinky pakis, picklebreaths, Kool had a black supremacy phase, Luva will stir shit up similarly, I've posted A. Wyatt Mann cartoons at Kool, the list goes on. But countering the left IN THE REAL WORLD with equal retardation isn't the answer and Trump isn't the right champion here.

Besides, political incorrectness will always be protected under the 1st amendment. There is no erosion of the 1st amendment as perceived. If a Left leaning company fires an employee for making a racist joke, that is perfectly within their rights. Until the government itself cracks down the 1st amendment, there isn't any "attack" on freedom of speech, Media et al are private companies, not the government. If the mainstream media shuts down your opinions (something the alt-right complains about, for instance), you are perfectly free to find less strict media outlets that will broadcast your point-of-view (Breitbart).

He mopped the fuckin' floor with her fuckin' ass.

midnightpulp
08-17-2017, 08:54 AM
He mopped the fuckin' floor with her fuckin' ass.

Love triggering them liberals, eh Cub?

Thread
08-17-2017, 08:57 AM
Love triggering them liberals, eh Cub?

Absolutely. They've had this comin'.

hater
08-17-2017, 09:29 AM

or

Still better than Shillary

Monostradamus
08-17-2017, 09:30 AM
Shillary
*ding

RandomGuy
08-17-2017, 09:34 AM
The boutons doctrine. I like it.

You are a piece of shit, trying to hide the truth, all those retards are complaining about everything to make a political statement.
That fat cow was 32 years old, totally responsible for her actions, when there looking for trouble and died.
You are the piece of shit that loves fat slobs.
You are the little nazi that tries to evade the fact that this is all made to try to divide the country when Trump already won.
He won, deal with it, eat a dick!
Thank you

Fat cow = the woman who died.

DarrinS
08-17-2017, 09:44 AM
Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucyVk6SQyrk

Thread
08-17-2017, 10:22 AM
Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucyVk6SQyrk

See, he won't do it. Why? Simple. He knows Trump. They are friends, been thru hell & high water together. He won't touch it.

& a wise decision by this piece of shit.

boutons_deux
08-17-2017, 11:35 AM

The Great Boutons is ALWAYS right.

If you support Trash now, if you supported Trash during his campaign when he was blatantly spouting racist, xenophobic shit, and esp if you voted Trash into office,

then you are complicit, explicitly or implicitly, in promoting Trash's racism, xenophobic, misogyny, and ALL the other deatructive shit his kakistorcrats are committing.

Chucho
08-17-2017, 11:58 AM
The Great Boutons is ALWAYS right.

If you support Trash now, if you supported Trash during his campaign when he was blatanlty spouting racist, xenophobic shit, and esp if you voted Trash into office, you can't cherry pick (are they any cherries? :lol ) what you support or don't support.

You are complicit, explicitly or implicitly, in promoting Trash's racism, xenophobic, misogyny, and ALL the other shit is kakicstorcrats are committing.

:lmao

clambake
08-17-2017, 12:00 PM
"there were some excellent, very fine neo-nazi's and one bad driver"

Down Under
08-17-2017, 06:13 PM

or

This is pretty accurate tbh. Even the media here inflates all that stupid shit that no one actually cares about (they changed the man on the road crossing to a gender neutral person & ran the story for days). But it was a bunch of like 20 chicks that wanted it changed & they make out like this is an important story but no one gives a shit. Everyone, including the overwhelming majority of women know that isn't going to make any difference to any attitudes in society whatsoever.

Thread
08-18-2017, 04:49 AM
"there were some excellent, very fine neo-nazi's and one bad driver"

& the girl who is home forever.

boutons_deux
08-18-2017, 07:05 AM
Fat cow = the woman who died.

... a description parroted from the Daily Stormer, "The World's Most Genocidal Republican Website,"

RandomGuy
08-18-2017, 08:58 AM

or

+1

I would fully agree that the left has lost its damn mind when it comes to political correctness.

The right, for all its bitching about this, has its own version, and seems blind to that fact. If you have any doubts about this, watch what happens to a Republican that supports abortion-rights, or says that they don't believe in God. (they do exist)

benefactor
08-18-2017, 09:06 AM
+1

I would fully agree that the left has lost its damn mind when it comes to political correctness.

The right, for all its bitching about this, has its own version, and seems blind to that fact. If you have any doubts about this, watch what happens to a Republican that supports abortion-rights, or says that they don't believe in God. (they do exist)
They do. My girlfriend is an atheist conservative. Still trying to figure out how to break to the news to my overly religious parents.