PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Harder to deprogram: chidlren of ISIS or Laker-Warrior slurper children?

Fabbs
08-17-2017, 10:18 AM
Any successful experiences you can relate showing one being cleansed from Laker-Warrior brainwashing?

Fabbs
08-17-2017, 10:18 AM
Hybrids too
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/lakers-fan-warriors-jersey_us_568d1a80e4b0cad15e62af87

apalisoc_9
08-17-2017, 12:14 PM
dude you need to see a psychiatrist

whitemamba
08-17-2017, 12:45 PM
I wish someone would reprogram OP's brain and stop him from starting these retarded threads, or even better hell visit north korea soon and steal a poster.

The Gemini Method
08-17-2017, 03:11 PM
Seriously? You spent a multitude of brain cells coming up with this crap thread?

whitemamba
08-17-2017, 03:20 PM
Seriously? You spent the rest of your brain cells coming up with this crap thread?

fify

UNT Eagles 2016
08-17-2017, 05:02 PM
Does ISIS even exist anymore?

Mark Celibate
08-17-2017, 06:05 PM
Are there children of ISIS? I thought it was mainly composed of bitter, virgin autistic shitskins

Thebesteva
08-17-2017, 06:20 PM
Dude it's just sports get a fucking life comparing that shit to isis

I. Hustle
08-17-2017, 06:32 PM
LMAO what a dipshit.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-17-2017, 07:53 PM
Are there children of ISIS? I thought it was mainly composed of bitter, virgin autistic shitskins

Well the terrorists trade women to rape, often for the price of a pack of smokes or a falafel. They don't use condoms because who cares? It's too hot outside to use a condom. And then the slave women get pregnant, the father is often unknown, and the baby (if it is a boy) becomes a junior soldier of ISIS. If it's a girl it gets sold.

webshad
08-17-2017, 09:57 PM
Well the terrorists trade women to rape, often for the price of a pack of smokes or a falafel. They don't use condoms because who cares? It's too hot outside to use a condom. And then the slave women get pregnant, the father is often unknown, and the baby (if it is a boy) becomes a junior soldier of ISIS. If it's a girl it gets sold.

LMAO! Makes me think more about the American ghetto and white trash neighborhood. Illegitimate children are rampant in the states.

However in ISIS town illegitimate children cannot lead the prayer and so I don't know who has been feeding you this crap. ROFL.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-17-2017, 10:18 PM
LMAO! Makes me think more about the American ghetto and white trash neighborhood. Illegitimate children are rampant in the states.

However in ISIS town illegitimate children cannot lead the prayer and so I don't know who has been feeding you this crap. ROFL.
They are illegitimate without knowing it. The jihadis are often raising other men's children without knowing it.

webshad
08-17-2017, 10:37 PM
They are illegitimate without knowing it. The jihadis are often raising other men's children without knowing it.

Again makes me think about America even more. I guess you never watched the Jerry Springer show :lol

Shocking stats I read was that 40.7% of American born are illegitimate.

Secondly, they don't know, but somehow you know everything. Some people, man, are just stupid.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-17-2017, 10:53 PM
Shocking stats I read was that 40.7% of American born are illegitimate.
I was one of them bastards.

And to answer OP's question, the hardest of all to deprogram is a COBOL program written entirely in C++.

Mark Celibate
08-17-2017, 11:16 PM
Secondly, they don't know, but somehow you know everything. Some people, man, are just stupid.

you haven't refuted anything he said tho.

rofl, I didn't know we would have an ISIS ballwasher on this forum

webshad
08-17-2017, 11:40 PM
you haven't refuted anything he said tho.

rofl, I didn't know we would have an ISIS ballwasher on this forum

Dumbass, so anyone who doesn't support your bogus stupidity is supporting the opposition.

Nazi mentality. *rolling eyes*

Argument: ISIS have illegitimate kids.
Reply: Stats shows nearly half of American children are illegitimate.

Argument: ISIS are fags.
Reply: USA support fags and gay marriage.

Argument: North Korea is slump village.
Reply: Have you been to Michigan, lol.

Argument: Such and such nation/group kill innocents.
Reply: America kills innocents and even more.

Fucken dumbasses, and clearly you are one of them.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-18-2017, 02:46 AM
That webshad guy is obviously Bill Ayers and should do hard time for treason speech

LkrFan
08-18-2017, 04:44 AM
LMAO what a dipshit.

:lol I. Agree

Fabbs
08-18-2017, 11:31 AM
dude you need to see a psychiatrist
Your projection is noted.

Currently my schedule does not allow me to take on new patients. However if you would inform your mental health professional that Juvenile Narcissism and Machiavellianism is where she could start with you.

Fabbs
08-18-2017, 11:34 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Mmw50wTB0co/TelR2fLLH7I/AAAAAAAAADg/fi4U3vf1xgc/s1600/_mg_0211.jpg

Fabbs
08-18-2017, 11:50 AM

https://youtu.be/crp2Nk2VMn8

Thread
08-18-2017, 12:28 PM
Amy Duncan

:lmao:lmao:lmao

UNT Eagles 2016
08-18-2017, 12:31 PM
Amy Duncan

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Women in general. Are like that $1300 computer that is the most aesthetically pleasing thing in the world but comes with a shitty operating system.

Thread
08-18-2017, 12:34 PM
Women in general. Are like that $1300 computer that is the most aesthetically pleasing thing in the world but comes with a shitty operating system.

Absolutely on the $1300 computer. I got an IBM Aptiva that she paid $3,000 for way back there. I don't even think you can spend $3,000 on a desktop now.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-18-2017, 12:51 PM
Absolutely on the $1300 computer. I got an IBM Aptiva that she paid $3,000 for way back there. I don't even think you can spend $3,000 on a desktop now.

They even have desktops still?

SpursforSix
08-18-2017, 01:23 PM
They even have desktops still?

They'll always have desktops. If you can put x amount of shit in a laptop, you can put a lot more of that in a desktop.
At least until we start building it all in to our brains.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-18-2017, 02:29 PM
They'll always have desktops. If you can put x amount of shit in a laptop, you can put a lot more of that in a desktop.
At least until we start building it all in to our brains.
not gonna happen... media hogwash. At least not before longevity gets amped up because of real usable organs being grown artificially, and humanity finding an alternate planet to inhabit.

SpursforSix
08-18-2017, 02:33 PM
not gonna happen... media hogwash. At least not before longevity gets amped up because of real usable organs being grown artificially, and humanity finding an alternate planet to inhabit.

It'll happen. It's already happened. When people talk about aliens, they (the aliens) seem to have a shared consciousness. This is no doubt simply a implanted device that puts everyone in touch with a common database. It's not much different that everyone getting on Google to find information. Put that kind of link on a chip and put it in everyone's brains. Same thing.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-18-2017, 02:35 PM
It'll happen. It's already happened. When people talk about aliens, they (the aliens) seem to have a shared consciousness. This is no doubt simply a implanted device that puts everyone in touch with a common database. It's not much different that everyone getting on Google to find information. Put that kind of link on a chip and put it in everyone's brains. Same thing.
Humans and all animals, you can argue are already over 33 percent robot naturally. We use iron and electrolytes to make our parts work. We must have lipids (hydrocarbons) to survive... robots don't eat protein and carbs, of course.

SpursforSix
08-18-2017, 02:44 PM
Humans and all animals, you can argue are already over 33 percent robot naturally. We use iron and electrolytes to make our parts work. We must have lipids (hydrocarbons) to survive... robots don't eat protein and carbs, of course.

We're on the same page. I was thinking of writing a book called, "We are the Robots". But I never got any further.

But yeah...we're just basically super advanced machines and maybe just a progression of some kind of being's design.

Thebesteva
08-19-2017, 12:41 AM
lol fans quoted me three times in a row for one post? Lol meltdown