PDA

View Full Version : Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!

ducks
08-17-2017, 04:30 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/missouri-senator-i-hope-trump-is-assassinated/

monosylab1k
08-17-2017, 04:32 PM
lulz righties triggered so hard!

RandomGuy
08-17-2017, 04:37 PM
TLDR

Fabbs
08-17-2017, 04:43 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/missouri-senator-i-hope-trump-is-assassinated/
Here's the mouthy bitch:
https://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2017/08/17/AP_627790206684_s878x613.jpg?ea5d53ca13b71246077af 056cd4035cc468e32ec

Chris
08-17-2017, 04:53 PM
All the pieces are on the chessboard now. Too bad they are dealing with a grandmaster.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Trump_Chess_JPG-Copy-Copy.jpg

ducks
08-17-2017, 05:00 PM
triple d breast?

spurraider21
08-17-2017, 05:00 PM
She's an idiot

Spurminator
08-17-2017, 05:06 PM
A good number of liberals seem to be in a one-upping contest on who can have the most hyperbolic reaction.

hater
08-17-2017, 05:29 PM
:lmao rallying Trump supporters like never before

Good job triggered pussyhatters

Thread
08-17-2017, 05:32 PM
He mopped the fuckin' floor with her fuckin' ass.

weebo
08-17-2017, 05:39 PM
All the pieces are on the chessboard now. Too bad they are dealing with a grandwizard.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Trump_Chess_JPG-Copy-Copy.jpg

Thread
08-17-2017, 05:41 PM
He mopped the fuckin' floor with her fuckin' ass.

vy65
08-17-2017, 06:10 PM
This is really important and deserves a thread.

Chris
08-17-2017, 06:11 PM

Please. If this was 4 years ago, this thread would be up to 10 pages by now. Selective outrage: check

Blake
08-17-2017, 06:50 PM
You were here 4 years ago?

Chris
08-17-2017, 10:18 PM

UNT Eagles 2016
08-17-2017, 10:19 PM
A good number of liberals seem to be in a one-upping contest on who can have the most hyperbolic reaction.

Pavlov
08-17-2017, 10:21 PM
898340824794112002Hannity blows a quote.

SnakeBoy
08-17-2017, 10:25 PM

An elected official calling for the assassination of the POTUS. Yeah that's not worth talking about.

pgardn
08-17-2017, 10:29 PM
An elected official calling for the assassination of the POTUS. Yeah that's not worth talking about.

And she will get re elected.

You gotta hateful base, you play to it.
Should sound familiar.

DarrinS
08-17-2017, 10:32 PM
Meh, "I hope" is different than "I'm going to" or encouraging someone to do it.

midnightpulp
08-17-2017, 10:35 PM

Darren gets it.

:lol Alt-right in shook mode, looking for any and all equivalence.

Spurminator
She should still resign.

Thread

Let me try it and we'll find out "different." tee, hee.

Thread
08-17-2017, 10:36 PM
She should still resign.

She's black. She ain't goin' nowhere.

SnakeBoy
08-17-2017, 10:38 PM
And she will get re elected.

You gotta hateful base, you play to it.
Should sound familiar.

If your point is we've lost our minds I can't disagree.

but I'm just passing through man.

Monostradamus
08-17-2017, 10:39 PM
Please. If this was 4 years ago, this thread would be up to 10 pages by now. Selective outrage: check
lol triggered

midnightpulp
08-17-2017, 10:40 PM
Here's where us "triggered" lefties and cuckservatives will differ from the alt-right.

She should resign. A senator (or any public official) should always seek to handle conservation in the public sphere (the facebook conservation was public, I assume?) with class, rationality, and decorum. Sure, a few emotional gaffes are allowed now and then, but hoping for death on someone crosses that threshold and suggests she's not objective enough to reach across the aisle and work with Trump (should he clean his fuckin' act up).

baseline bum
08-17-2017, 11:31 PM

Y'all didn't seem to care when Trump was talking about assassinating a President Clinton. Now it's important.

SnakeBoy
08-18-2017, 12:19 AM
Y'all didn't seem to care when Trump was talking about assassinating a President Clinton. Now it's important.

If she would have said maybe there's something the unions can do to stop Trump there wouldn't be much to talk about.

Chris
08-18-2017, 03:49 AM

Reck
08-18-2017, 03:55 AM
At least there was immediate reaction by leaders in the democratic party....unlike someone we know.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/secret-service-investigating-mo-state-senator-over-facebook-post-hoping/article_406059d6-1aa4-52fc-89ee-2a6a69baaf2e.html

My guess is she will be force to resign by the end of the day.

Thread
08-18-2017, 04:39 AM
At least Trump trolled the fat slob. Though that type whale is easily drawn in to shallow water.

boutons_deux
08-18-2017, 07:10 AM
Assassination is as American as the Constitution. What's the problem?

Resolving EVERYTHING with guns is the American Way.

It's only a problem when you blood-thirsty gun fellators or your politicians get shot back at.

hater
08-18-2017, 07:14 AM
Pussyhatter meltdown at its prime point

RandomGuy
08-18-2017, 08:39 AM

If true, she should not have said it. She should apologize, retract, and resign.

There is no place for that in our government. No place at all.

RandomGuy
08-18-2017, 08:52 AM
At least there was immediate reaction by leaders in the democratic party....unlike someone we know.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/secret-service-investigating-mo-state-senator-over-facebook-post-hoping/article_406059d6-1aa4-52fc-89ee-2a6a69baaf2e.html

My guess is she will be force to resign by the end of the day.

Pretty quick.

Ran across this gem from 5 years ago about Republican meltdowns at Obama's re-elections. Check out #3. (Trump)

https://newsone.com/2082964/republicans-against-obama/

I would note this list includes a suicide, and a murder-suicide where a contractor killed his family, where the reasons given were Obama's re-election.

Also included are people who cut off personal relations with people that voted Democratic, attempted murder, etc.

Robert Murray, CEO of the coal company Murray Energy, actually read a “prayer for America” to his employees and then layed off 150 of them across three company locations when his candidate Mitt Romney lost his presidential bid.

Reck
08-18-2017, 09:25 AM
Pretty quick.

Ran across this gem from 5 years ago about Republican meltdowns at Obama's re-elections. Check out #3. (Trump)

https://newsone.com/2082964/republicans-against-obama/

I would note this list includes a suicide, and a murder-suicide where a contractor killed his family, where the reasons given were Obama's re-election.

Also included are people who cut off personal relations with people that voted Democratic, attempted murder, etc.

this is just perfect. Good find.

Now let's watch Spurtacular spin his way out of this one since he said that Mitt Romney's supporters moved on after he lost and weren't such snowflakes.

Spurtacular
08-18-2017, 09:35 AM
this is just perfect. Good find.

Now let's watch Spurtacular (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) spin his way out of this one since he said that Mitt Romney's supporters moved on after he lost and weren't such snowflakes.

So, a solitary incident is equitable to riots in the streets?

RandomGuy
08-18-2017, 10:02 AM

No they generally aren't.

Are you trying to say there were riots specifically because of Trumps election?

RandomGuy
08-18-2017, 10:05 AM
Ultimately, demonstrators are not protesting Trump because he is Republican. They aren’t protesting him because he is a white male. These protests are because of the bigotry his campaign has emboldened and the fear of discrimination his presidency has the capacity to perpetuate.

Conservatives forget history in discrediting Trump protesters
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/305749-republicans-employ-double-standard-to-discredit

It's not like you weren't warned.

Spurtacular
08-18-2017, 10:08 AM

I'm using the term riot somewhat liberally, because they are not especially violent compared to other riots. But directly after the elections, liberals through mass tizzies in the streets. And they've engaged in violence as a major tactic over the past two years.

RandomGuy
08-18-2017, 10:09 AM

A student protest at the University of Mississippi against the re-election of President Obama turned disorderly on Wednesday morning, with some students chanting racial epithets and two arrested for disorderly conduct.

The university said in a statement that a crowd of 400 people formed at the student union shortly before midnight after reports of a riot spread on social media. Some students yelled racial slurs and profanity in anger over Mr. Obama’s re-election, the statement said. Photographs posted online showed students lighting Obama campaign signs on fire.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/us/anti-obama-protest-at-university-of-mississippi-turns-unruly.html

I watch enough of Fox "news" to be familiar with this narrative.

Unfortunately, it is, as usual, a convenient half-truth. Pablum for the converted. Coolaid to be drunk. Piss on your shoes being told its raining.

I really wish people would stop thinking Fox narratives are somehow undeserving of fact-checking.

RandomGuy
08-18-2017, 10:12 AM
Our side is asking us to be gracious and conciliatory and so forth — and frankly for me, folks, I am ready for battle. I am on the field. I have taken it. There is a golden opportunity here to rebuild the conservative movement. We got a lot of epic battles ahead. They will be energizing. They will be purposeful. They will be meaningful, and we will succeed.

RandomGuy
08-18-2017, 10:15 AM
I'm using the term riot somewhat liberally, because they are not especially violent compared to other riots. But directly after the elections, liberals through mass tizzies in the streets. And they've engaged in violence as a major tactic over the past two years.

Liberals haven't done that anymore than conservatives used nooses placed in public places as a major tactic when a black man was elected.

Most liberals don't support violence. Claiming otherwise is just as much a lie as saying most conservatives are racist.

Spurtacular
08-18-2017, 05:43 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/us/anti-obama-protest-at-university-of-mississippi-turns-unruly.html

I watch enough of Fox "news" to be familiar with this narrative.

Unfortunately, it is, as usual, a convenient half-truth. Pablum for the converted. Coolaid to be drunk. Piss on your shoes being told its raining.

I really wish people would stop thinking Fox narratives are somehow undeserving of fact-checking.

You find anomalies and pretend they stack up to consistent behavior of the left.

Spurtacular
08-18-2017, 05:44 PM
Liberals haven't done that anymore than conservatives used nooses placed in public places as a major tactic when a black man was elected.

Most liberals don't support violence. Claiming otherwise is just as much a lie as saying most conservatives are racist.

I didn't say most liberals support violence. I said it's more prevalent. There's really no doubt about that.

SnakeBoy
08-18-2017, 07:21 PM
If true, she should not have said it. She should apologize, retract, and resign.

There is no place for that in our government. No place at all.

:toast

Well said, it's the perfect response to this political layup. It's almost as easy as condemning Nazis :lol.

tlongII
08-19-2017, 09:39 AM

Absolutely. Google Portland riot after Trump election.

Thread
08-19-2017, 09:58 AM

Thread
08-19-2017, 10:01 AM
I'll give her credit though:::she ain't begged. She's remained fast in the ranks. Probably because this is the best kind of life she's had since her father squirted her black ass out.

That Blumenthal guy, that Senator, the one who stole valor, he cried, cried like a baby, he begged after they'd caught him in the act and all that 55,000 souls in the dirt over Vietnam.

boutons_deux
08-19-2017, 10:07 AM
I said it's more prevalent.

evidence?

OK city bombing, Ruby Ridge, Bundys and friends, militias, Jewish synagogues, black churches, homos beat up, cops slaughtering blacks.

but left violence is more prevalent? :lol G M A F B

Chucho
08-19-2017, 10:22 AM

There's a difference between Libs and Leftists. I guess a fair comparison, in ST, would be you and 21 are Libs and can be objective while Boots is a batshit hardcore Leftist and guys like Reck are blind ideologues like how Cub and Chris are staunch Righties and ducks n hater are your "Recks" of the group. Either way, your hardcore Leftists believe in violence, so long they have safety in numbers, just like the white trash scumbags.

sickdsm
08-19-2017, 10:40 AM
Justifying an action because of "the other side did it" years ago is just as rediculous as the action.

Don't matter the scenario's.

I really overestimated some of you guys years ago.

Blake
08-19-2017, 10:43 AM
Justifying an action because of "the other side did it" years ago is just as rediculous as the action.

Who here is justifying the action

Thread
08-19-2017, 10:46 AM

Fine. But, you start the new way when you have the con again. Until then:::get the fuck out of the way. We're jackbootin' thru.

Spurtacular
08-19-2017, 11:26 AM
evidence?

OK city bombing, Ruby Ridge, Bundys and friends, militias, Jewish synagogues, black churches, homos beat up, cops slaughtering blacks.

but left violence is more prevalent? :lol G M A F B

I'm not a trial lawyer, dude. I'm not going to go paralegaling for you either. It's obvious to anyone who isn't an in the tank dipshit that the left is much more violent. It's why you guys embraced Islam.

midnightpulp
08-19-2017, 11:58 AM
I'm not a trial lawyer, dude. I'm not going to go paralegaling for you either. It's obvious to anyone who isn't an in the tank dipshit that the left is much more violent. It's why you guys embraced Islam.

:lmao

I'll grant you that extreme left and right ideologies have killed about the same amount of people during the 20th century, with Mao putting the far left over the top, but in the US, right wing ideology (don't read that as right wingers) have killed far, far more people than left wing ideologies.

We'll start with "Manifest Destiny." Basically the prototype of neo-conservatism that killed and displaced an innumerable amount Native Americans.

After that, you had extreme right wing groups such as the KKK intimidating Jews, Catholics, Blacks, and lynching undesirables, which count out to about 5,000.

McCarthy's witch hunts ruined hundreds of lives. And the biggest act of domestic terrorism ever was committed by a right wing nutjob. If you're going to counter with Islamic terrorism, Islam resembles a left wing ideology about as much as Trump resembles a statesman.

sickdsm
08-19-2017, 12:02 PM
Fine. But, you start the new way when you have the con again. Until then:::get the fuck out of the way. We're jackbootin' thru.

Not sure which con your referring to. There all ridiculous.

Thread
08-19-2017, 12:09 PM
Not sure which con your referring to. There all ridiculous.

Not that type of (con). I'm talking about con as in control. It's from an old movie "The Caine Mutiny."

Thread
08-19-2017, 12:10 PM

I'll grant you that extreme left and right ideologies have killed about the same amount of people during the 20th century, with Mao putting the far left over the top, but in the US, right wing ideology (don't read that as right wingers) have killed far, far more people than left wing ideologies.

We'll start with "Manifest Destiny." Basically the prototype of neo-conservatism that killed and displaced an innumerable amount Native Americans.

After that, you had extreme right wing groups such as the KKK intimidating Jews, Catholics, Blacks, and lynching undesirables, which count out to about 5,000.

McCarthy's witch hunts ruined hundreds of lives. And the biggest act of domestic terrorism ever was committed by a right wing nutjob. If you're going to counter with Islamic terrorism, Islam resembles a left wing ideology about as much as Trump resembles a statesman.

They weren't supposed to here. This isn't a communist country, Midst.

They got what they deserved. I've nary sympathy for them.

midnightpulp
08-19-2017, 12:14 PM
They weren't supposed to here. This isn't a communist country, Midst.

They got what they deserved. I've nary sympathy for them.

No, but this is a country with the 1st amendment.

We ain't a Nazi country, either, but those fucks still have their right to assembly without fear of imprisonment.

Thread
08-19-2017, 12:15 PM
No, but this is a country with the 1st amendment.

We ain't a Nazi country, either, but those fucks still have their right to assembly without fear of imprisonment.

& they got their say and then were marginalized & taken down. 60+ years of massaging their cause doesn't change that fact.

Pavlov
08-19-2017, 12:16 PM
They weren't supposed to here.They were citizens.

midnightpulp
08-19-2017, 12:21 PM
& they got their say and then were marginalized & taken down. 60+ years of massaging their cause doesn't change that fact.

I'm okay with social marginalization, like what what's happening to Neo-Nazi sympathizers (but I'm not okay with any marginalization tactics being government endorsed). But McCarthy put people who never broke any laws in jail for merely being suspected communists. McCarthyism was a clear violation of the 1st amendment.

Thread
08-19-2017, 12:26 PM
I'm okay with social marginalization, like what what's happening to Neo-Nazi sympathizers (but I'm not okay with any marginalization tactics being government endorsed). But McCarthy put people who never broke any laws in jail for merely being suspected communists. McCarthyism was a clear violation of the 1st amendment.

Spurtacular
08-19-2017, 02:03 PM

I think you may be oversimplifying Manifest Destiny....

Don't forget about Hitler's death counts. We know the left loves to pretend he wasn't on that side of the spectrum.

Pavlov
08-19-2017, 02:05 PM

Don't forget about Hitler's death counts. We know the left loves to pretend he wasn't on that side of the spectrum.I thought you didn't like revisionist history.

AaronY
08-19-2017, 02:05 PM

Don't forget about Hitler's death counts. We know the left loves to pretend he wasn't on that side of the spectrum.

Are you retarded?

Serious question.

Spurtacular
08-19-2017, 03:43 PM
Are you retarded?

Serious question.

http://i.imgur.com/oIw7vyK.png

Spurtacular
08-19-2017, 03:44 PM
Are you retarded?

Serious question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzbHb7JissI

Pavlov
08-19-2017, 03:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/oIw7vyK.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzbHb7JissIWhat does this have to do with your Hitler argument?

AaronY
08-19-2017, 04:02 PM
What does this have to do with your Hitler argument?

I don't know about the Hitler argument but it pretty much answers my retarded question.

Spurtacular
08-19-2017, 04:10 PM
I don't know about the Hitler argument but it pretty much answers my retarded question.

Nazis were socialist, numb nuts. And like liberals, they very much had an affirmative action program in place.

Spurtacular
08-19-2017, 04:10 PM
I thought you didn't like revisionist history.

http://i.imgur.com/jH6Rx5s.gifv

Pavlov
08-19-2017, 04:12 PM
Nazis were socialist, numb nuts. And like liberals, they very much had an affirmative action program in place.:lmao Do go on about the Nazi affirmative action program.

Quadzilla99
08-19-2017, 04:15 PM
Everytime this Spurtacular guy posts it's like a face palm type scenario

Spurtacular
08-19-2017, 04:16 PM
:lmao Do go on about the Nazi affirmative action program.

This is basic history. And the biggest affirmative action program in place was certain races didn't get roasted.

Spurtacular
08-19-2017, 04:17 PM
Everytime this Spurtacular guy posts it's like a face palm type scenario

Every time you post, it's like, total lameness.

Pavlov
08-19-2017, 04:18 PM
This is basic history. And the biggest affirmative action program in place was certain races didn't get roasted.So you say affirmative action and Nazis are communists.

AND you don't like revisionist history.

Is that accurate?

Spurtacular
08-19-2017, 04:18 PM
Every time you post, it's like, total lameness.

:lmao I ain't even clickin' on his YT vids. He is LAF. :lmao

Spurtacular
08-19-2017, 04:20 PM
So you say affirmative action and Nazis are communists.

Is that accurate?

Brah, what are you trying to conjure up? It's funny how you always do this 'and you say (some shit I didn't say)'. Yea, but all the sudden I'm apparently saying Nazis are communists. That said, I brought my retard decoder with me; yes, Nazis and Communists are close cousins. In fact, communism is basically a variation of fascism. Not hard shit to figure out.

Pavlov
08-19-2017, 04:22 PM
Brah, what are you trying to conjure up? It's funny how you always do this 'and you say (some shit I didn't say)'. Yea, but all the sudden I'm apparently saying Nazis are communists. That said, I brought my retard decoder with me; yes, Nazis and Communists are close cousins. In fact, communism is basically a variation of fascism. Not hard shit to figure out. So you say affirmative action and Nazis are communists.

Is that accurate?

Spurtacular
08-19-2017, 04:30 PM

Is that accurate?

You're just not smart, apparently.

Pavlov
08-19-2017, 04:31 PM
You're just not smart, apparently.So you say affirmative action and Nazis are communists.

Is that accurate?

A simple yes or no will do.

Spurtacular
08-19-2017, 04:41 PM

Is that accurate?

A simple yes or no will do.

I spoke in simple terms, brah. If you have a point, do us all a favor and get to it.

Pavlov
08-19-2017, 04:43 PM
I spoke in simple terms, brah. If you have a point, do us all a favor and get to it.It all looks like it adds up to a "yes" -- therefore my point is this: :lol

Spurtacular
08-19-2017, 04:45 PM
It all looks like it adds up to a "yes" -- therefore my point is this: :lol

I should be laughing. I've seen autistic persons write more concise statements than, "So you say affirmative action and Nazis are communists."

Pavlov
08-19-2017, 04:53 PM
I should be laughing. I've seen autistic persons write more concise statements than, "So you say affirmative action and Nazis are communists."Sorry. Compounded my mistake by pasting.

So you say genocide is affirmative action and Nazis are communists.

Still :lol

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to make myself clear.

spurraider21
08-19-2017, 04:55 PM
Depends on the context but yeah

Reck
08-19-2017, 04:56 PM
Spurtacular trying to sound like a scholar and the end result is this:

https://media.tenor.com/images/b92fec10471ed62044afb427e4a04e95/tenor.gif

Spurtacular
08-19-2017, 05:07 PM
oh wow. Watching you try to talk shit is like watching a squirrel crawl on its front haunches across the road after half of it gets squished by a semi. Just fucking pathetic, and you wish it would die so it's not in pain any longer

You log into another name to make that snoozer of an analogy? Ironic given the point you're attempting to make, chump.

Spurtacular
08-19-2017, 05:10 PM
Sorry. Compounded my mistake by pasting.

So you say genocide is affirmative action and Nazis are communists.

Still :lol

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to make myself clear.

Again, I spoke in simple terms, dude. I won't be feeding your serial compulsion to have things restated.

Pavlov
08-19-2017, 05:40 PM
Again, I spoke in simple terms, dude. I won't be feeding your serial compulsion to have things restated.OK, in simple terms, you think genocide is affirmative action and Nazis are communists.

All the while railing against "revisionist history."

:lol

Spurtacular
08-19-2017, 05:55 PM
OK, in simple terms, you think genocide is affirmative action and Nazis are communists.

All the while railing against "revisionist history."

:lol

https://secure.static.tumblr.com/7583a6b38c26ca2d3b79faa5953572f9/wkzyjfb/Mjrnwbezj/tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

Pavlov
08-19-2017, 05:55 PM
https://secure.static.tumblr.com/7583a6b38c26ca2d3b79faa5953572f9/wkzyjfb/Mjrnwbezj/tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gifIs that supposed to mean something?

Chris
08-22-2017, 07:06 PM
WELP

Missouri state senator has been removed from all committee assignments after posting on Facebook that she hopes President Trump will be assassinated.

Tuesday morning, Senate Democratic Caucus leader Sen. Gina Walsh said Maria Chappelle-Nadal is a "distraction" to senators and released a statement saying she has been removed from all committees.

“It is important that the Missouri Senate conducts their work without distractions. With that in mind, Sen. Chappelle-Nadal has been removed from her committee assignments. This will help to ensure the success of the Senate, and the state, going forward," she said.

Previously, Chappelle-Nadal was a member of eight committees: veterans and military affairs; public assistance; seniors, families and children; judiciary and civil and criminal jurisprudence; government accountability; education; health and pensions; and public employee retirement.

The controversial comment by Chappelle-Nadal, made on Thursday, prompted other lawmakers to call for her resignation. The comment was deleted shortly after, but a screenshot was already making the rounds on Twitter.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/politics/maria-chappelle-nadal-removed-from-all-committee-assignments/466414510

Mess with the bull you get the horns you dumb c*nt.

Thread
08-23-2017, 01:23 AM
WELP

She's still there though. She ain't giving up the best job she's ever had. And frankly I do not blame her. Plum jobs are sweet.

Reck
08-23-2017, 05:31 AM
WELP

Stupid, naive Chris.

All thanks to the actual party she belongs to. Otherwise you'd get nothing.

Get back to me when the GOP does the same to one of their own lunatic senators.

boutons_deux
08-23-2017, 05:51 AM
she's black, and a woman, in one of the nastiest fucking slave states.

I figure she's a goner, for suggesting nothing more than Trash's "2nd Amendment people" doing something about Hillary.

Thread
08-23-2017, 07:20 AM