PDA

View Full Version : Dear pussyhatters post your ideal Trump impeachment scenario

hater
08-17-2017, 05:50 PM
:lmao apparently pussyhat nation is already putting their couple of neurons a head together and scheming the ideal scenario for a Trump impeachment :lmao

Just heard an idiot on the radio that had this brilliant plan:
- pence draws 25th amendment and calls for impeachment of Trump due to being unfit
- pence then agrees with ryan that they both will resign immediately after this is passed
- rex tillerson becomes POTUS :lmao

Exxon would take over. Apparently that a good idea by this pussyhatter :lmao

Post your ideal scenarios if you dare

Chris
08-17-2017, 05:52 PM
I've also heard that they only need 6 more votes from the Republicans. I'm sure Pelosi is rubbing one out just thinking about it :lol

hater
08-17-2017, 05:53 PM
:lmao these somabitches have gone lost they damn mind :lmao

I want one. One scenario where the pussyhat liberal democrats are not fucked :lol

hater
Maybe theres one scenario where Clinton is named president :lmao

SnakeBoy
lol Pence resigning

he's licking his chops

hater
08-17-2017, 05:55 PM
lol Pence resigning

he's licking his chops

First executive order: mandatory shock treatment for gays in the military :lmao

hater
08-17-2017, 08:26 PM
:lmao

hater
08-17-2017, 08:31 PM

Monostradamus
08-17-2017, 08:33 PM
Ideally he goes out like the prison warden in Shawshank. In my jerkoff session fantasies, Robert Mueller is banging on the Oval Office door with a team of feds behind him. Trump sits nervously, then puts a gun in his mouth. Mueller's team breaks in, they've got guns drawn yelling "Stop! Drop the weapon! Don't do it!" right before Trump pulls the trigger and redecorates the curtains with his brain matter.

DarrinS
08-17-2017, 08:40 PM
Ideally he goes out like the prison warden in Shawshank. In my jerkoff session fantasies, Robert Mueller is banging on the Oval Office door with a team of feds behind him. Trump sits nervously, then puts a gun in his mouth. Mueller's team breaks in, they've got guns drawn yelling "Stop! Drop the weapon! Don't do it!" right before Trump pulls the trigger and redecorates the curtains with his brain matter.

Nice. Personally, I've never had the level of hatred you're describing.

hater
08-17-2017, 08:44 PM

Damns

And he live tweets the whole shit.

Bannon is of course crucified in the background wearing monica lewinkis cum stained dress with Clinton mummified spermatosoids drinking his blood

baseline bum
08-17-2017, 11:08 PM
:lmao apparently pussyhat nation is already putting their couple of neurons a head together and scheming the ideal scenario for a Trump impeachment :lmao

Just heard an idiot on the radio that had this brilliant plan:
- pence draws 25th amendment and calls for impeachment of Trump due to being unfit
- pence then agrees with ryan that they both will resign immediately after this is passed
- rex tillerson becomes POTUS :lmao

Exxon would take over. Apparently that a good idea by this pussyhatter :lmao

Post your ideal scenarios if you dare

Meteor hits DC, but not until the senate is back.

hater
08-18-2017, 07:10 AM
Meteor hits DC, but not until the senate is back.

Cold blooded :wow

Well unless Kevin Durant is in town visiting family