PDA

View Full Version : 'Art of the Deal' writer: Trump will resign soon

DMX7
08-17-2017, 09:09 PM
A co-author of President Trump's 1987 best-selling*memoir "Art of the Deal" is predicting the president will resign from office before the end of the year.

"The circle is closing at blinding speed. Trump is going to resign and declare victory before Mueller and Congress leave him no choice," Tony Schwartz said Thursday.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/art-of-the-deal-writer-trump-will-resign-soon/ar-AAqgfdE?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

pgardn
08-17-2017, 09:21 PM
A co-author of President Trump's 1987 best-selling*memoir "Art of the Deal" is predicting the president will resign from office before the end of the year.

"The circle is closing at blinding speed. Trump is going to resign and declare victory before Mueller and Congress leave him no choice," Tony Schwartz said Thursday.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/art-of-the-deal-writer-trump-will-resign-soon/ar-AAqgfdE?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Declare victory?

He already won the election.
That would be it.
Ha ha, I fooled all of you. Even a fool can become president?

DMX7
08-17-2017, 09:22 PM
I think there's a 75% change he resigns at some point. His resignation will be contingent upon Pence agreeing to pardon him.

hater
08-17-2017, 09:26 PM
Pardon him for what? Being a dumbass?

SnakeBoy
08-17-2017, 09:43 PM
cause a ghost writer from 30 years ago has some inside knowledge

DarrinS
08-17-2017, 09:45 PM
He seems to enjoy battling and triggering the MSM. He's an attention whore. No way he quits.

hater
08-17-2017, 09:52 PM
cause a ghost writer from 30 years ago has some inside knowledge

Damn forgot Trump is 70something

Cant believe this old geezer is giving CNN and the Deep State a run for their money. Literally
Impressive

pgardn
08-17-2017, 09:53 PM

Cant believe Trump is giving CNN and the Deep State a run for their money. Literally

Impressive

Deep state...

Boo!

SnakeBoy
08-17-2017, 10:09 PM

Cant believe this old geezer is giving CNN and the Deep State a run for their money. Literally
Impressive

Yeah pretty amazing how much energy the geezer has. Actually that applies to most of our elderly leaders.

I wish I had a strong desire for power over other people. Bad for the soul but it sure seems to do the body good.

DarrinS
08-17-2017, 10:13 PM
I would be amazed if Trump lasts an entire term. People forget that Nixon won in a landslide and he got forced out.

The Russia nothingburger is the least of his problems. If "they" REALLY want you out, "they" will find a way.

DMX7
08-17-2017, 10:17 PM
I would be amazed if Trump lasts an entire term. People forget that Nixon won in a landslide and he got forced out.

The Russia nothingburger is the least of his problems. If "they" REALLY want you out, "they" will find a way.

Mueller didn't take that job to twittle his thumbs... he's going after Trump because there is something there. Trump knows it which is why he won't release his tax returns, won't ever criticize Putin and is terrified of Mueller. Eric Trump: "I love it!" :lol

Pavlov
08-17-2017, 10:18 PM

The Russia nothingburger is the least of his problems. If "they" REALLY want you out, "they" will find a way.Uh, Nixon totally committed serious crimes. It's not like it was a frivolous impeachment process.

pgardn
08-17-2017, 10:20 PM

But Nixon was a paranoid crooked liar...

Shit.
Hes on to something.

SnakeBoy
08-17-2017, 10:21 PM

Idk, we'll see. I think "they" (the GOP) are scared shitless of Trump's base, rightfully so.

Thread
08-17-2017, 10:26 PM
Trying to talk him out of it, like they tried before he mopped the fuckin' floor with her fuckin' ass.

boutons_deux
08-17-2017, 10:33 PM
corrupt, paranoid Repug Tricky Dick Nixon had a Dem Congress, and Repug pols who had not be intimidated to today's extreme right wingitude

corrupt, mentally ill Repug Trash has Repug Congress

Thread
08-17-2017, 10:34 PM
corrupt, paranoid Repug Tricky Dick Nixon had a Dem Congress, and Repug pols who had not be intimidated to today's extreme right wingitude

corrupt, mentally ill Repug Trash has Repug Congress

Still & all:::Bill Clinton remains the lone duly elected U.S. President to ever be IMPEACHED.

ha, ha.

SnakeBoy
08-17-2017, 10:36 PM
Besides, doesn't Trump have to make it to the two year mark to give Pence a shot at two full terms.

DarrinS
08-17-2017, 10:37 PM
Idk, we'll see. I think "they" (the GOP) are scared shitless of Trump's base, rightfully so.

At some point, they'll have to make a decision about life raft vs. Titanic.

SnakeBoy
08-17-2017, 10:43 PM

Last I heard (a day or two ago) Trump is still in the 80's with GOP voters. Hell since Charlottesville he's had a small bump according to the RCP average.

Thread
08-17-2017, 10:44 PM

Look at D...movin' into the door jamb.

Ya shit, you.

DarrinS
08-17-2017, 10:55 PM
Last I heard (a day or two ago) Trump is still in the 80's with GOP voters. Hell since Charlottesville he's had a small bump according to the RCP average.

That's depressing, tbh.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-17-2017, 11:00 PM
Besides, doesn't Trump have to make it to the two year mark to give Pence a shot at two full terms.

yes

Chucho
08-17-2017, 11:08 PM
Nixon's awesomeness is unfortunately outweighed by the narrative of his villainy. He was a modern day Liberal in a conservative's body. Dude eliminated the draft, pioneered affirmative action, lowered the voting age, brokered more peace than any POTUS since, helped transition from the rough post-segregation and was huge for gender equality. He was more progressive than any President since. But, he wasn't good at keeping his meanderings under the rug during his Administration. LBJ was ten times more a shit bag and deplorable human than Nixon was.

baseline bum
08-17-2017, 11:13 PM

So back to being a nothingburger after Uday, Cuckner, and Manafort met with a promised Russian government lawyer for dirt on Hillary?

baseline bum
08-17-2017, 11:16 PM
That's depressing, tbh.

His hostile takeover of the GOP is pretty much a done deal now. I can't understand why you and Snake don't hate him more than I do since you're both conservatives and losing your party to this piece of shit.

DarrinS
08-17-2017, 11:16 PM
So back to being a nothingburger after Uday, Cuckner, and Manafort met with a promised Russian government lawyer for dirt on Hillary?

I'm just not into conspiracies. Some dumbass always talks.

DarrinS
08-17-2017, 11:21 PM
His hostile takeover of the GOP is pretty much a done deal now. I can't understand why you and Snake don't hate him more than I do since you're both conservatives and losing your party to this piece of shit.

Was not expecting agent orange to win, tbh. Even so, I hate current GOP leaders. They have control and can't do jack shit.

Chucho
08-18-2017, 12:21 AM

To be objective, a person who has had 5 Federal Investigations opened against her should never have won the Demo primary. Her past is pure fucking wicked, and while nothing is "proven", neither is Russia collusion with Trump. But I do believe where there is smoke, there is fire. She is a flip flop artist that panders like a lifetime politician is expected. What baffles me, and insults my intelligence, is how the Left and their Cult following had no problen pointing to Trump's past to discredit him and always maintained a leopard can't change its spots but either selectively ignored her past trangressions, including her ties to known white supremacists ( you don't get the Governorship of fucking Arkansas without cocksuckery to the white trash constituency, especially when your brother in law is unloading 96% of the state's blow with his brother's knowledge (white trash is the biggest contingency of faux Christians) ) or were just flat out ignorant to it all (a successful career politician's best skill is keeping your transgressions under the rug til it's too late to do anything about it or they're dead) and her white supremacy mores and values per today's Liberal views were overly forgiven, ignored and the double standards left me speechless.

Couple that with Bernie's complicity in rigging the Demo primary ( he's a giant piece of shit, but I find all career politicians generally are, but it's proven with this hypocritical cuckold snake oil pitchman) and I find the scrutiny and judgements against Trump by any Hillary supporter, up until, maybe 3 months ago, fucking ponderous at best, and insulting to my intelligence. Even at his worst, pre-election, he had nothing on this scumbag, her past life was absolutel everything today's Leftists say they are against. For a core that is overly judgemental and aligns political affiliation with morality, I can not forgive the Left for allowing this awful, crooked person to run as their candidate while the blatant attack on Trump was on the table.

I've never been fully aligned with any party. I voted Bush in my first chance to vote because I couldn't trust any disciple of Clinton fr being a god damned liar, and then voted John Kerry after it was apparent Bush was a piece of shit, voted Obama in 08, he was the same war mongering, divisive liar that had occupied the White House prior, absolutely abstained from voting between a piece of shit and a fucking moron in 12 once Ron Paul's hail mary run as psuedo Repub was over ( the most objective Politico I saw in my lifetime) and couldn't let someone so fucking awful and so vile as Hillary and the LOLeftist, micro-political agenda into the top office.

I truly felt Trump, as an outsider, could change thing and go against the establismentary grip on our Government. But he is an idiot. Equally as stupid as those I deplore on the Left and exhibits all the behaviors I loathe that LOLeftist brown shirters display- absolute intolerance of any and all criticisms and opposing views, complete flip-floppery when it's convient for him and pure ineptitude.

I will maintain that his trangressions are unfairly judged based on an obvious smear campgain from MSM propagada and he is no worse a leader, and villain, than Hilary would have been. The difference between them is that Hillary knows how to play the game and knows how to keep her wickedness under wraps and under rugs and has been a student basically her entire adulthood. Trump would be wayyyyyyu more accepted if he had Hillary's political skills, but he acts every bit as the spoiled rich shit he is, as do the twits that drink Leftist kool aid.

I'm tired of having my intelligence insulted by both parites. I do hope Trump resigns and Pence takes office, he knows how to play the game. I denounce the twit.

I cast my lot with him becauae the alternative was worse. I moved to Cali right as Scwartz had finished his killing of the state and realized he was enablled to power by a very, very stupid society and saw it surpassed by Moonbeam and his syndicate. Im seeing the same thing- an unqualified twit in power, enabled by a stupid society. Only differnce? The alternative was fucking worse.

Sorry, I know tl; dr. But had to get it out, plus about six 9 oz glasses of a 1962 local Pinot Noir vintage.

Fuck Trump.Fuck batshit LOLeftist lunacy as well.

SnakeBoy
08-18-2017, 12:42 AM

Before the election I talked about realignment of the GOP and that was coming for the DNC also, and how messy realignment was. I just thought it would be occurring in a different fashion that it's currently playing out (with the Dems in the WH). Imo, there isn't a ton of real difference between the two parties, certainly over the last 16 years, so I'm cool with the messiness. I don't know if realignment of the parties is going to turn out great or go horribly wrong but I think it's necessary. It's gonna be a bumpy ride either way.

I'm never going to be as upset about government as you. Your a progressive who trusts that if we just increase the size and scope of government life will get much better. I'm a conservative who never trusts that the government will do a good job solving anything. That's why you'll never see me going to inaugurations or even rallies to cheer on the magic man who is going to make everything better. It's hard to get too disappointed when you never expect that much to begin with.

SnakeBoy
08-18-2017, 01:22 AM
both conservatives and losing your party

It's not my party and it's not all that conservative. At least not my kind of conservative. "Conservative" is a pretty loose term. I have liberal friends who think I'm a right winger and I have right winger friends who think I'm a liberal.

Thread
08-18-2017, 04:44 AM
It's not my party and it's not all that conservative. At least not my kind of conservative. "Conservative" is a pretty loose term. I have liberal friends who think I'm a right winger and I have right winger friends who think I'm a liberal.

That way you can't lose. It's pussy. It's chickenshit

PERIOD

benefactor
08-18-2017, 06:21 AM
That way you can't lose. It's pussy. It's chickenshit

PERIOD
No it's honest...and he's right. Politics is nothing but a sport with two teams that have a Superbowl every four years and for the next four one team gets to call scoreboard on the other. You've just proven that with the statement you made.

Reck
08-18-2017, 06:28 AM
I want to see this faggot dragged out. Resigning is too easy.

boutons_deux
08-18-2017, 06:31 AM

Oligarchy's Freedrom Kockus ungovernability is what got Boner fired, and it wants Ryan's head, too, replaced by one of the F/K.

The Repugs have been taken over, pushed to rightwing extremism paid for by the oligarchy, not Trash. Moderates have been purged or intimidated into silent compliance.

Trash came to DC with no friends, allies in Congress and will leave with fewer. He hasn't take over shit. He's a side show, all fluff, but his policies are 100% Repug. He will leave no mark on the Repug party.

Trash resigning, quitting as a LOSER, will reduce the backlash from his Deplorable base against Repugs, compared to the backlash the Repugs fear if they were to convict him.

The Repugs, even in the short term, will be just as shitty, destructive as ever after Trash resigns, the oligarchy will not have lost any power.

Thread
08-18-2017, 06:32 AM
No it's honest...and he's right. Politics is nothing but a sport with two teams that have a Superbowl every four years and for the next four one team gets to call scoreboard on the other. You've just proven that with the statement you made.

That's your belief, bene.

It's got not one thing to do with me.

Reck
08-18-2017, 06:35 AM

Most republicans---if not all call Hillary a super lefty. Right up there with good old Bernie.

That should tell you a lot.

baseline bum
08-18-2017, 10:01 AM

How can it not be your party when you said you voted a straight Republican ticket? It always kills me that so many reliable Republican voters call themselves independents and then complain when polls have more self-identified Democrat voters than self-identified Republicans.

baseline bum
08-18-2017, 10:22 AM
I'm never going to be as upset about government as you. Your a progressive who trusts that if we just increase the size and scope of government life will get much better. I'm a conservative who never trusts that the government will do a good job solving anything. That's why you'll never see me going to inaugurations or even rallies to cheer on the magic man who is going to make everything better. It's hard to get too disappointed when you never expect that much to begin with.

I'm someone who believes government is a necessary evil, and that small government creates a power vacuum to be filled by something worse.

baseline bum
08-18-2017, 10:33 AM
To be objective, a person who has had 5 Federal Investigations opened against her should never have won the Demo primary. Her past is pure fucking wicked, and while nothing is "proven", neither is Russia collusion with Trump. But I do believe where there is smoke, there is fire. She is a flip flop artist that panders like a lifetime politician is expected. What baffles me, and insults my intelligence, is how the Left and their Cult following had no problen pointing to Trump's past to discredit him and always maintained a leopard can't change its spots but either selectively ignored her past trangressions, including her ties to known white supremacists ( you don't get the Governorship of fucking Arkansas without cocksuckery to the white trash constituency, especially when your brother in law is unloading 96% of the state's blow with his brother's knowledge (white trash is the biggest contingency of faux Christians) ) or were just flat out ignorant to it all (a successful career politician's best skill is keeping your transgressions under the rug til it's too late to do anything about it or they're dead) and her white supremacy mores and values per today's Liberal views were overly forgiven, ignored and the double standards left me speechless.

Couple that with Bernie's complicity in rigging the Demo primary ( he's a giant piece of shit, but I find all career politicians generally are, but it's proven with this hypocritical cuckold snake oil pitchman) and I find the scrutiny and judgements against Trump by any Hillary supporter, up until, maybe 3 months ago, fucking ponderous at best, and insulting to my intelligence. Even at his worst, pre-election, he had nothing on this scumbag, her past life was absolutel everything today's Leftists say they are against. For a core that is overly judgemental and aligns political affiliation with morality, I can not forgive the Left for allowing this awful, crooked person to run as their candidate while the blatant attack on Trump was on the table.

I've never been fully aligned with any party. I voted Bush in my first chance to vote because I couldn't trust any disciple of Clinton fr being a god damned liar, and then voted John Kerry after it was apparent Bush was a piece of shit, voted Obama in 08, he was the same war mongering, divisive liar that had occupied the White House prior, absolutely abstained from voting between a piece of shit and a fucking moron in 12 once Ron Paul's hail mary run as psuedo Repub was over ( the most objective Politico I saw in my lifetime) and couldn't let someone so fucking awful and so vile as Hillary and the LOLeftist, micro-political agenda into the top office.

I truly felt Trump, as an outsider, could change thing and go against the establismentary grip on our Government. But he is an idiot. Equally as stupid as those I deplore on the Left and exhibits all the behaviors I loathe that LOLeftist brown shirters display- absolute intolerance of any and all criticisms and opposing views, complete flip-floppery when it's convient for him and pure ineptitude.

I will maintain that his trangressions are unfairly judged based on an obvious smear campgain from MSM propagada and he is no worse a leader, and villain, than Hilary would have been. The difference between them is that Hillary knows how to play the game and knows how to keep her wickedness under wraps and under rugs and has been a student basically her entire adulthood. Trump would be wayyyyyyu more accepted if he had Hillary's political skills, but he acts every bit as the spoiled rich shit he is, as do the twits that drink Leftist kool aid.

I'm tired of having my intelligence insulted by both parites. I do hope Trump resigns and Pence takes office, he knows how to play the game. I denounce the twit.

I cast my lot with him becauae the alternative was worse. I moved to Cali right as Scwartz had finished his killing of the state and realized he was enablled to power by a very, very stupid society and saw it surpassed by Moonbeam and his syndicate. Im seeing the same thing- an unqualified twit in power, enabled by a stupid society. Only differnce? The alternative was fucking worse.

Sorry, I know tl; dr. But had to get it out, plus about six 9 oz glasses of a 1962 local Pinot Noir vintage.

I think you'd see people on the left here shitting on a president Clinton all the time had she won. I hate her and my best case scenario for the election would have been her winning and then having one of her bouts with pneumonia right after the electoral college voted so Kaine would become president. My support for Clinton came strictly from the fact that she would never get anything done with Ryan controlling the house while a Trump victory would give Ryan a huge amount of power, and I hate Ryan an order of magnitude more than I hate Trump. If the shoe was on the other foot and Pelosi had gerrymandered a guaranteed house victory for 2016 I would have advocated and voted Trump as much as I despise him because I wouldn't like a President Clinton with both house of congress controlled by her party either. In a choice between a neutered Clinton and a powerful Trump, I'll take the bitch.

Thread
08-18-2017, 10:43 AM
I think you'd see people on the left here shitting on a president Clinton all the time had she won. I hate her and my best case scenario for the election would have been her winning and then having one of her bouts with pneumonia right after the electoral college voted so Kaine would become president. My support for Clinton came strictly from the fact that she would never get anything done with Ryan controlling the house while a Trump victory would give Ryan a huge amount of power, and I hate Ryan an order of magnitude more than I hate Trump. If the shoe was on the other foot and Pelosi had gerrymandered a guaranteed house victory for 2016 I would have advocated and voted Trump as much as I despise him because I wouldn't like a President Clinton with both house of congress controlled by her party either. In a choice between a neutered Clinton and a powerful Trump, I'll take the bitch.

That all got straightened out, bum...

He mopped the fuckin' floor with her fuckin' ass.

Thread
08-18-2017, 10:44 AM
I'm someone who believes government is a necessary evil, and that small government creates a power vacuum to be filled by something worse.

You're also someone who is chock full of shit of a Friday morning.

Thread
08-18-2017, 10:46 AM
How can it not be your party when you said you voted a straight Republican ticket? It always kills me that so many reliable Republican voters call themselves independents and then complain when polls have more self-identified Democrat voters than self-identified Republicans.

Though I've never seen the like of people citing & complaining about this until he mopped the fuckin' floor with her fuckin' ass.

baseline bum
08-18-2017, 10:47 AM
Though I've never seen the like of people citing & complaining about this until he mopped the fuckin' floor with her fuckin' ass.

Please, that was Limbaugh's rallying cry in the 2012 election.

baseline bum
08-18-2017, 10:49 AM
You're also someone who is chock full of shit of a Friday morning.

Why so mad today cubby? Did Katy Girl finally forbid you from fucking your mother some more?

Thread
08-18-2017, 10:54 AM
Why so mad today cubby? Did Katy Girl finally forbid you from fucking your mother some more?

That's right, c'mon ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Spurminator
08-18-2017, 11:39 AM
Any polling experts know if/how they account for changes where people may no longer wish to identify with a certain party? It seems like approval within a party may be skewed by the fact that, particularly when issues are as much a hot-bed as this one, people who disapprove may be likely to disassociate from the party related to the controversy in question.

So if they're looking for a fair sample based on certain percentages of Republicans/Democrats/Independents, couldn't that skew the results within the different party groups?

ducks
08-18-2017, 11:44 AM
I have voted for democrats I have voted for the green party candiate

clambake
08-18-2017, 12:39 PM
dale and ducks waddling back per par

spurraider21
08-18-2017, 12:39 PM
I have voted for democrats I have voted for the green party candiate
Do you have black friends too?

DMC
08-18-2017, 12:40 PM
I would have voted for Pence, not for Trump.

baseline bum
08-18-2017, 12:40 PM
That's right, c'mon ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

So how pissed are you now with your boy Bannon left face down in the ground?

DMC
08-18-2017, 12:43 PM

Me

midnightpulp
08-18-2017, 12:49 PM
Me

Chucho is your ALT?

Never would've guessed :lol

Thread
08-18-2017, 01:34 PM
So how pissed are you now with your boy Bannon left face down in the ground?

Enraged, but, resigned. I stated earlier in the week that I believed that Trump & Bannon were running a game. I was dead wrong. And I really believed it at initiation, but, then it turned dark the last 24 hours and I became alarmed. But, I still held out hope.

It is what it is. Trump somehow honestly believes that placating this mob will stop them from coming into the House and dragging him out and lynching him in the streets. And no one is going to convince him otherwise. I thought he would know better, but, he does not.

It's a human frailty. We all possess such. I'd like to believe I'd repudiate every sling & arrow. But, I ain't President.

clambake
08-18-2017, 01:36 PM
Enraged, but, resigned. I stated earlier in the week that I believed that Trump & Bannon were running a game. I was dead wrong. And I really believed it at initiation, but, then it turned dark the last 24 hours and I became alarmed. But, I still held out hope.

It is what it is. Trump somehow honestly believes that placating this mob will stop them from coming into the House and dragging him out and lynching him in the streets. And no one is going to convince him otherwise. I thought he would know better, but, he does not.

It's a human frailty. We all possess such. I'd like to believe I'd repudiate every sling & arrow. But, I ain't President.

thats because he's the "art of the kneel"

DMC
08-18-2017, 01:51 PM
Chucho is your ALT?

You didnt know? Mitch also

Reck
08-18-2017, 01:53 PM

You have the bulk of alts here, fat hands.

Do something with your life.

TSA
08-18-2017, 02:12 PM

:rollin

SpursforSix
08-18-2017, 02:14 PM
I was thinking about writing a parody of the book called "Fart of the Meal".
But I didn't get any further than the title.

DMC
08-18-2017, 03:11 PM
You have the bulk of alts here, fat hands.

Do something with your life.

says "restless" :lol

Reck
08-18-2017, 03:16 PM
says "restless" :lol

And? That's the only alt I have created and it has 1 post. :lol

Dont get hurt when someone points out the truth.

Chucho
08-18-2017, 03:57 PM
Chucho is your ALT?

You're an idiot.

Chucho
08-18-2017, 03:57 PM

You're an idiot, too.

SnakeBoy
08-18-2017, 03:59 PM

That doesn't make sense.

SnakeBoy
08-18-2017, 04:02 PM

I started voting straight Republican after your party shoved Obamacare down our throats. All the Dems who said it sucked and they couldn't support it but in the end and after a ride on Air Force One or a little carve out just for them then yeah I'll vote for it.

Reck
08-18-2017, 04:07 PM
I started voting straight Republican after your party shoved Obamacare down our throats. All the Dems who said it sucked and they couldn't support it but in the end and after a ride on Air Force One or a little carve out just for them then yeah I'll vote for it.

Will you continue to vote republican after the massive choke job?

baseline bum
08-18-2017, 04:13 PM

No doubt Obama fucked up thinking he could get Republican votes by implementing a healthcare plan based on one Republicans created in Massachusetts. Real America was too pissed at a ###### getting elected and demanded complete obstruction after the Koch money starting flowing in.

Thread
08-18-2017, 05:03 PM
No doubt Obama fucked up thinking he could get Republican votes by implementing a healthcare plan based on one Republicans created in Massachusetts. Real America was too pissed at a ###### getting elected and demanded complete obstruction after the Koch money starting flowing in.

.........I was tight lipped & flat eared, that's for damn sure---especially after he assured me he was only 1/2 black + 1/2 white! Coulda knocked me over with a white feather when he turned & said he was 100% black.

SnakeBoy
08-18-2017, 06:12 PM
Will you continue to vote republican after the massive choke job?

In the midterms absolutely. In 2020, well the SC will probably be locked up by then so I'll have to see what emerges from the Democratic primaries. As of right now I can't imagine it's going to be anything good. Unless some unknown Democrat emerges that can unify the party it's going to be more of a shit show than the Republican primaries were imo.

Let's be clear, Trump is in trouble and the GOP is struggling to govern but that doesn't mean Democrats are winning. Your party is in an even more fucked up position than the GOP. I don't know why none of you can see that. It's still "everything is fine, we just need a different candidate" smh.

SnakeBoy
08-18-2017, 06:16 PM
If the Dems can produce a tolerable candidate and the congress is in GOP hands I'd vote for the democrat. I've said before that usually it's divided govt that governs best. That's why I respect bb's reason for voting for Clinton. I thought about it briefly but fuck that bitch.

hater
08-18-2017, 06:18 PM
.........I was tight lipped & flat eared, that's for damn sure---especially after he assured me he was only 1/2 black + 1/2 white! Coulda knocked me over with a white feather when he turned & said he was 100% black.

He disowned his own mother Thread?

Reck
08-18-2017, 06:19 PM
In the midterms absolutely. In 2020, well the SC will probably be locked up by then so I'll have to see what emerges from the Democratic primaries. As of right now I can't imagine it's going to be anything good. Unless some unknown Democrat emerges that can unify the party it's going to be more of a shit show than the Republican primaries were imo.

Let's be clear, Trump is in trouble and the GOP is struggling to govern but that doesn't mean Democrats are winning. Your party is in an even more fucked up position than the GOP. I don't know why none of you can see that. It's still "everything is fine, we just need a different candidate" smh.

The DNC cleaned house. Still insiders but the people that were running it before are all gone.

You have a mixed of insiders and Bernie loyalists.

I dont know what you expect from a party that's not going anywhere.

Thread
08-18-2017, 06:22 PM
He disowned his own mother Thread?

He was completely jazzed. You almost couldn't blame him. He was slender, looked good in a Brooks Brother suit.

The only time I felt something for the man is from aside he made one day about how he wanted to go back to Chicago for a visit. Just a visit. And how truly crestfallen he was that that was impossible.

Hit my heart for some reason. He was honest, no game face there.

ElNono
08-18-2017, 06:23 PM

I'm just not into conspiracies. Some dumbass always talks.

say what?

boutons_deux
08-18-2017, 06:24 PM

Repugs have considered Dems illegit since 1992 (Gingrich terminated any semblance of bipartisanship. Compromising is treason, Real Patriot Men don't compromise) and been obstructing Dems ever since.

The knitter intensified the racists' scorched earth tactics

SnakeBoy
08-18-2017, 06:25 PM
The DNC cleaned house. Still insiders but the people that were running it before are all gone.

You have a mixed of insiders and Bernie loyalists.

lol so everything is just fine

DMC
08-18-2017, 06:26 PM

Shadowflames says hi

Reck
08-18-2017, 06:26 PM
lol so everything is just fine

No, but what the fuck do you expect to happen? lol

Reck
08-18-2017, 06:27 PM
Shadowflames says hi

LOL retard. That's this one. It's under the same account.

SnakeBoy
08-18-2017, 06:42 PM
No, but what the fuck do you expect to happen? lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jXeku6Eu3U

DMC
08-18-2017, 07:21 PM
LOL retard. That's this one. It's under the same account.

different name, no one gives a fuck about the account

Reck
08-18-2017, 07:28 PM
different name, no one gives a fuck about the account

Reading comprehension fail. This has always being my main account. Not an alt.

You might want to learn the difference before you come off looking even more pathetic than your usual self.

DMC
08-18-2017, 07:31 PM
reck and shadowfames, not the same name

Reck
08-18-2017, 07:39 PM
reck and shadowfames, not the same name

Wow, congratulations on noticing the obvious. But what does that have to do with:

Do you you want me to provide you with a definition of what an alt account is?

You're either legit stupid and didn't know what you were talking about or are too ashame to admit you fucked up by mistaking Shadowflames with another account.

Pick one, porky.

DMC
08-18-2017, 11:24 PM
Wow, congratulations on noticing the obvious. But what does that have to do with:

Do you you want me to provide you with a definition of what an alt account is?

You're either legit stupid and didn't know what you were talking about or are too ashame to admit you fucked up by mistaking Shadowflames with another account.

Pick one, porky.
I guess Reck21 isn't an alt?

:lol

StrengthAndHonor
08-18-2017, 11:33 PM

That's a good read.

Cheers

Reck
08-18-2017, 11:41 PM
I guess Reck21 isn't an alt?

:lol

You are insanely, creepily obsessed with me. Jesus

Take the L and move on or continue getting embarrassed.

Chucho
08-19-2017, 12:00 AM

LOL, you're stealing Chump's defense mechanisms? You are the one taking the L when you have to resort to 3rd grade level tactics.

A response/reply/retaliation is a response, it's not an "obsession" or whatever you'll claim to help your fragile psyche. You're very simple- you use other people's "forum triumphs" as your retort to others giving you a skull fucking like reputation on this place matters and that's why you go out of your way to semen shield people you identify with. You're a twit and insecure on a place where no one knows you.

Go ahead, swallow the L you're taking and proceed with some stupid Reck reply using some other's insult, or accuse me of being DMC (because you're too stupid to pick up on an obvious running joke) or say I'm semen shielding or try and appeal to, and tear down, my forum rep and psyche I don't think, or care, about. That's you're whole repertoire, you simple closet case, semen drinking sheep with bad taste in women, but then again, you are a closet case.

Reck
08-19-2017, 12:11 AM
LOL, you're stealing Chump's defense mechanisms? You are the one taking the L when you have to resort to 3rd grade level tactics.

A response/reply/retaliation is a response, it's not an "obsession" or whatever you'll claim to help your fragile psyche. You're very simple- you use other people's "forum triumphs" as your retort to others giving you a skull fucking like reputation on this place matters and that's why you go out of your way to semen shield people you identify with. You're a twit and insecure on a place where no one knows you.

Go ahead, swallow the L you're taking and proceed with some stupid Reck reply using some other's insult, or accuse me of being DMC (because you're too stupid to pick up on an obvious running joke) or say I'm semen shielding or try and appeal to, and tear down, my forum rep and psyche I don't think, or care, about. That's you're whole repertoire, you simple closet case, semen drinking sheep with bad taste in women, but then again, you are a closet case.

:lmao

The irony from this sad fuck. First he hops on fake account because he's too much of a pussy then he proceeds to do what he accuses me of---semen shielding for fat hands. :lol

I have DMC on skates. All he does is take blind shots and flailing hard. Lmao

:cry restless
:cry shadowflames
:cry reck21
:cry reckless08
:cry reckless3808

But but your name was Shadowflames no one cares it's the same account. Muhahaha

Grow some balls and reply with your main, cuck.

Chucho
08-19-2017, 12:14 AM
:lmao

The irony from this sad fuck. First he hops on fake account because he's too much of a pussy then he proceeds to do what he accuses me of---semen shielding for fat hands. :lol

I have DMC on skates. All he does is take blind shots and flailing hard. Lmao

:cry restless
:cry shadowflames
:cry reck21
:cry reckless08
:cry reckless3808

But but your name was Shadowflames no one cares it's the same account. Muhahaha

Grow some balls and reply with your main, cuck.
LOL, as predicted. Simple, simple twit.

And I did. We're not one in the same. At all. But, like I said, you're very simple.

Reck
08-19-2017, 12:18 AM
LOL, as predicted. Simple, simple twit.

And I did. We're not one in the same. At all. But, like I said, you're very simple.

Then you won't have a problem posting under your main.

For someone who pretends he's not DMC you sure are always there to catch his farts. :lol

Face it, you're either him or you are his personal toilet seat.

Chucho
08-19-2017, 12:25 AM
[QUOTE=Reck;9121301]Then you won't have a problem posting under your main.

For someone who pretends he's not DMC you sure are always there to catch his farts. :lol

Face it, you're either him or you are his personal toilet seat.[/QUOTE

Mhmmm, coming from the LOLeftists dinngleberry, that's ironic. Aside from you stealing super sleuth Fagbert's incorrect assertion, because simple Libs like you are proven incapable of independent thinking, I don't try and muscle in on your semen shielding monopoly. You're wrong on all sides and taking Ls, sweetie in sad attempts to fit in. :lmao

Reck
08-19-2017, 12:32 AM
Mhmmm, coming from the LOLeftists dinngleberry, that's ironic. Aside from you stealing super sleuth Fagbert's incorrect assertion, because simple Libs like you are proven incapable of independent thinking, I don't try and muscle in on your semen shielding monopoly. You're wrong on all sides and taking Ls, sweetie in sad attempts to fit in. :lmao

Says the cuck going around in threads regurgitating the same shitty diatribe because you lack originality.

The point of troll accounts is that they're supposed to be funny or witty. You're neither.

Keep padding those post counts though. It's super important. For all 30 of your shitty alts.

DMC
08-19-2017, 12:46 AM

You just said you only have one alt, and you fucking bolded it after puffing up your e-chest. I just shat upon you.

Now you're saying I am obsessed. Sounds familiar. :lol

DMC
08-19-2017, 12:49 AM

And the closet door is wide open.

Reck
08-19-2017, 12:54 AM
You just said you only have one alt, and you fucking bolded it after puffing up your e-chest. I just shat upon you.

Now you're saying I am obsessed. Sounds familiar. :lol

And I do.

One which has 1 post. You give yourself too much credit. You think you're smarter than you are.

You're literally just throwing shit at the wall and hope some stick. :lmao

Stick to what you do best while not eating yourself to death.

Chucho
08-19-2017, 01:04 AM
And the closet door is wide open.

He's a faggot and he knows it. He's also really, really low on his side's totem pole, maybe a notch above Boots.

Reck
08-19-2017, 01:07 AM
He's a faggot and he knows it. He's also really, really low on his side's totem pole, maybe a notch above Boots.

Irony seems to always hit you over the head like a ton of bricks and you dont even realize it.

:lmao talking about fags while fellating each other non stop. :lmao

Chucho
08-19-2017, 01:16 AM
Irony seems to always hit you over the head like a ton of bricks and you dont even realize it.

:lmao talking about fags while fellating each other non stop. :lmao

It's the same account, genius.

Adam Lambert
08-19-2017, 07:24 AM
oh look its another thread hijacked by dmc to show everybody he's not afraid to look up your registration info.

look at everyone else who cares whose alt belongs to whom