PDA

View Full Version : Netflix's Defenders

Reck
08-18-2017, 03:49 AM
Out on Netflix.

Get in here lefty

Daredevil putting everyone to shame. Nice, solid first episode.

Chris
08-18-2017, 03:54 AM
Boycott Netflix :tu

Quadzilla99
08-18-2017, 09:47 AM
Boycott Netflix :tu

Why?

DMC
08-18-2017, 11:37 PM
I don't give a fuck. I have Netflix, Amazon prime, all sorts of other shit. It's cheap entertainment.

:lol people who have to be in clans for even watching the fucking TV.. The "guild".

DMC
08-19-2017, 12:44 AM
btw, Iron Faggot doesn't belong with the others.

It goes like this:

Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Random street thug
Chick selling perfume
Pigeons
Iron Fist

Avante
08-19-2017, 01:02 AM
Where's....

Wanted Dead or Alive
Have Gun Will Travel
The Rifleman
Hopalong Cassidy
The Cisco Kid
Red Rider
Lash LaRue
Zorro (not Disney)
Laramie
The Rebel

......when ya need them?

SpursforSix
08-19-2017, 01:13 AM
Where's....

Wanted Dead or Alive
Have Gun Will Travel
The Rifleman
Hopalong Cassidy
The Cisco Kid
Red Rider
Lash LaRue
Zorro (not Disney)
Laramie
The Rebel

......when ya need them?

The Rifleman. That's good shit.

DMC
08-20-2017, 07:43 PM
Where's....

Wanted Dead or Alive
Have Gun Will Travel
The Rifleman
Hopalong Cassidy
The Cisco Kid
Red Rider
Lash LaRue
Zorro (not Disney)
Laramie
The Rebel

......when ya need them?

Where's

Have minor will rape?
Have Google will plagairize?
Have Mason will abandon?
Run Little Girl Run
A Sailor's Lap
Treat it Like a Microphone
Number One GI

When ya need them?

Reck
08-20-2017, 10:28 PM
Two episodes in and I'm thinking if I should quit.

Marvel turned Law and Order procedural drama. LOL

lefty20
08-20-2017, 10:50 PM
It gets better, tbh.

LaMarcus Bryant
08-21-2017, 09:47 AM
I liked DD and JJ was okay...but couldn't get into Luke Cage, and Iron Fist is universally considered shit.

Afraid to get into this..

Reck
08-21-2017, 09:53 AM
I liked DD and JJ was okay...but couldn't get into Luke Cage, and Iron Fist is universally considered shit.

Afraid to get into this..

That dude is such a try hard. :lol

Iron Fist I can stomach because he's usually acompanied by the hot girl and that makes it a little more interesting so it's not a total boring waste.

The problem with the Defenders is that it simply didn't delivered quick enough. The first couple of episodes have been painful to watch.

Blake
08-22-2017, 01:48 PM
Iron Fist is a rip off of Arrow.

I just don't care about Cage or JJs characters either.

Reck
08-23-2017, 05:04 PM
Finally was forced to quit watching halfway through episode 5. It's just so badly written.

The story is shit. They wasted 3 episodes having each character go on wild goose chase just to have them all meet up at once and then the show forces us to buy that these characters have ultra smooth chemistry after a dinner. Laughable.

The fight choreography was painful to watch, too.

This particular show somehow managed to make Daredevil's character shit. Though I blame the script, not the actor.

YUGE flop.

leemajors
08-24-2017, 07:31 AM
It was a bit slow in the first two eps but I enjoyed it. Looking forward to Punisher too.

Xevious
08-29-2017, 02:19 AM
I liked it tbh... better than any of the individual series except for Daredevil. I would've liked a couple more episodes especially since it was a slow burn at the beginning, but I'm alright with less than 13. It was a chore to get through 13 episodes with the other series.

The weirdest part story-wise is that there is no consequence at the end after imploding a skyscraper in NYC.

Wild Cobra
08-29-2017, 03:31 AM
I don't give a fuck. I have Netflix, Amazon prime, all sorts of other shit. It's cheap entertainment.

:lol people who have to be in clans for even watching the fucking TV.. The "guild".

I agree, it is cheaper than paying for cable services. I get everything I want between streaming and antenna. I already pay Comcast $73.95 a month for over 70 mbs. That's enough to stream on all the TV's, computers, and smart phones in my place.

spurraider21
08-29-2017, 09:55 AM
I agree, it is cheaper than paying for cable services. I get everything I want between streaming and antenna. I already pay Comcast $73.95 a month for over 70 mbs. That's enough to stream on all the TV's, computers, and smart phones in my place.
also enough to triangulate position of internet strangers

cd021
09-01-2017, 01:40 AM
Just finished 2/5 stars.

Poorly written, little action ( the scene at the end of episode 3 was really the only good fight scene). Iron Fist is painfully bad and I can't stand Misty.

Luke Cage, Daredevil and Electra were the only good things about the series, JJ was sort of cheesy in an unintentional way.

8 episodes and 400 minutes and most of it felt like filler. :td

cd021
09-01-2017, 01:45 AM
Finally was forced to quit watching halfway through episode 5. It's just so badly written.

The story is shit. They wasted 3 episodes having each character go on wild goose chase just to have them all meet up at once and then the show forces us to buy that these characters have ultra smooth chemistry after a dinner. Laughable.

The fight choreography was painful to watch, too.

This particular show somehow managed to make Daredevil's character shit. Though I blame the script, not the actor.

YUGE flop.

Iron Fist dragged the series down tbh. His acting felt hollow and like he tried way to hard. I may skip Iron Fist season 2, I can't bare to watch any more of him and never mind the fact he only actually uses the Iron Fist like a hand full of times in both series.

Got sick of the Hand story line in season 2 of DD, somehow a bunch of ninjas running around New York seems more farfetched than a man with unbreakable skin.:lol

cd021
09-01-2017, 01:47 AM
btw, Iron Faggot doesn't belong with the others.

It goes like this:

Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Random street thug
Chick selling perfume
Pigeons
Iron Fist

Iron Fist is ranked to high tbh.

unnamed cop number 3 and several extras showed better acting chops than the guy who plays Rand did :lol.