PDA

View Full Version : Racist Davis Carr

SpursforSix
08-20-2017, 03:25 AM
"What we wanted to do was show all the kids that look up to me, look up to him, that white kids, blue kids, brown kids, blue, green, doesn't matter, can all be loving to each other," Carr said. "And that's what me and Khalil are -- we're best friends and we love one another.

Lol...so the black kids must fall into the implied "whatever" category. "Blue" kids mentioned twice.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-21-2017, 01:10 AM
He thought he was talking to the natives in Avatar.

Avante
08-28-2017, 09:03 AM
Don DeLillo's ENDZONE is considered the best ficton on college football. Logo's College in west Texas finaly gets it's first black player Taft Robinson a 9.3 sprinter. While the story goes off into other elements, a bunch of slow white guys around this kind of an athlete, well, ya can only imagine.

In the book DeLillo has this line while talking about Robinson.

"he had sprint speed, that black gift that thrills the millions"

This bit about "racist" always cracks me up, hell yes we have different races, the reason being..................WE ARE DIFFERENT....so why play bullshit games?

Who can't see that elusiveness, those quicks, that agility, that size with speed that blacks possess unlike others?

The Gemini Method
08-29-2017, 04:03 PM
No one ever talks about the plight of the Blue Kids. They have it totally harder than the black or brown ones.

Avante
08-29-2017, 04:30 PM
No one ever talks about the plight of the Blue Kids. They have it totally harder than the black or brown ones.

The blue people never had a sub10.10 sprinter, or anyone ever rush for 1000 yards at the D-1 level. As we know we did see blue athletes in the throws and a few playing on the offensive line at USC. Nobody real sure what being blues has to do with any of that. No doubt there will be studies.

One thing we can't ignore about blue people is that smell, what's with that?