PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: R.I.P. LeBron James' NBA Finals Appearance Streak, 2011-2017

UNT Eagles 2016
08-22-2017, 09:07 PM
Won't get back there with Mighty M:loluse as his best teammate... :lmao

AlexJones
08-22-2017, 09:09 PM
He got there with Larry Hughes as his 2nd best player once.

UNT Eagles 2016
08-22-2017, 09:23 PM
He got there with Larry Hughes as his 2nd best player once.

the east might be bad now... but it was a straight up dumpster fire in 2007. The only competition back then was from an over the hill Pistons team that lacked any resemblance of star power. Now they have to face the Celtics who are loaded.

Mitch
08-22-2017, 09:25 PM
he should still make it another year or two unless celtics are really good, tbh

Spurtacular
08-22-2017, 09:26 PM
East is weak; and Silverstein want LBJ in the finals.

Koolaid_Man
08-22-2017, 09:30 PM

I'm cool with yet another Finals loss. this nigga gonna have 10 Finals losses before all this shit is over. How fucking AWESOME would that be. I'm so excited at the thought I can barely contain my emotions my hands shaking and shit :lmao

:claw

Mitch
08-22-2017, 09:34 PM
I'm cool with yet another Finals loss. this nigga gonna have 10 Finals losses before all this shit is over. How fucking AWESOME would that be. I'm so excited at the thought I can barely contain my emotions my hands shaking and shit :lmao

:claw

'sup KAM

Killakobe81
08-22-2017, 10:30 PM

agreed

Mark Celibate
08-22-2017, 10:41 PM
Won't get back there with Mighty M:loluse as his best teammate... :lmao

And the team that will beat them is.....?

Chucho
08-22-2017, 10:44 PM
Seriously, who's gonna beat them in that shitty excuse for a conference? The Celtics? 51 wins in a shit conference with a guy who is only proven because of King? The Celts will be more over rated than the second year of over rating the Wolves.

Mark Celibate
08-22-2017, 11:30 PM
Seriously, who's gonna beat them in that shitty excuse for a conference? The Celtics? 51 wins in a shit conference with a guy who is only proven because of King? The Celts will be more over rated than the second year of over rating the Wolves.

Lebron is like the Tom Brady of the NBA and the Eastern Conference is analagous to the AFC East. You just keep betting on him until he gets injured. rofl at the thought of Irving/Hayward beating Lebron/Thomas.

Thomas gets crucified on here but he will be deadly as the second option with Lebron when teams are no longer centering their game plan on him. Maybe I'm crazy but I think it's a lateral move. He was the best player on a #1 seed after all whereas we all saw how bad the Cavs were when Kyrie was the lead option

Thebesteva
08-23-2017, 12:09 AM
Better call up magic and beg him for a spot on the roster before it's too late

Buddy Mignon
08-23-2017, 11:16 AM
Irving will miserably fail. And hes going to have to eat Lebrons shit while doing it. The 2019 Finals will be epic, though. Lebrons Lakers vs Irving's Celtic's. How yall like that... Lol

Chris
08-23-2017, 10:08 PM
Seriously, who's gonna beat them in that shitty excuse for a conference?

:cry Milwaukee is an up and coming team :cry
:cry Pacers :cry

Chucho
08-23-2017, 10:24 PM
:cry Milwaukee is an up and coming team :cry
:cry Pacers :cry

Not with JKidd as their coach. Giannis is fucked but, sadly, and predictably, will be in the MVP running if that medicority fest sniffs 44-50 wins.

whitemamba
08-23-2017, 11:02 PM
Not with JKidd as their coach. Giannis is fucked but, sadly, and predictably, will be in the MVP running if that medicority fest sniffs 44-50 wins.
Why is it sad ? He led his team in every statistical category .. Giannis is a fuckin animal.

Chucho
08-24-2017, 01:46 AM
Why is it sad ? He led his team in every statistical category .. Giannis is a fuckin animal.

Sad because he's stuck on a mediocre team in an underwhelming division but a shit record will help put him in MVP running and the media influence will help more than it should, like with Faggy McFagfag this year.

DeadlyDynasty
08-24-2017, 04:33 AM
He's a shoe-in for the finals

DMC
08-24-2017, 05:36 PM
Kyrie will either be injured or have a banner year. He's got something to prove, and no longer can use the lottery excuse or the Lebron crutch.

rastaspur
08-24-2017, 10:52 PM
Irving will miserably fail. And hes going to have to eat Lebrons shit while doing it. The 2019 Finals will be epic, though. Lebrons Lakers vs Irving's Celtic's. How yall like that... Lol

It might be possible that Irving said he wants to be traded to the spurs was to piss him off or fuck up his eventual plans of going to San antonio.

That be a way to get back at Lebron if he was inclined to do so. It would be the ultimate cock block. Try and take away Lebron preferred destination a year in advance.