PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: to my fellow lakeshow brothers

dfens
08-24-2017, 03:54 PM
why do some of you assholes stan the warriors? :lmao seriously, that's the faggiest team in the history of the game, have some dignity sons. I'd rather see the celtics/spurs ring then one more finals of those twinks tbh.

Thebesteva
08-24-2017, 03:55 PM
why do some of you assholes stan the warriors? :lmao seriously, that's the faggiest team in the history of the game, have some dignity sons. I'd rather see the celtics/spurs ring then one more finals of those twinks tbh.

Cuz we're Kobe fans and we dont wanna see Lebronze win more....he can always call up Magic's son and BEG for a roster spot

dfens
08-24-2017, 04:02 PM
Cuz we're Kobe fans and we dont wanna see Lebronze win more....he can always call up Magic's son and BEG for a roster spot

son while I dislike kobe as a person and team-killer, I truly appreciated him for his fighting spirit, so I can't get how a kobe fan would go from supporting a true fighter like kobe to supporting such a pussy team like the warriors :wow .... even lebronze manned up in the last 3 years, and this is from a guy who didn't like miami lebronze at all, he has finally peaked mentally and look at the work in the past 3 finals, nothing but respect from me tbh.

Bynumite
08-24-2017, 04:26 PM
It's not about the Warriors, as long as it's not the spurs and LeCoon ringing. What's so hard to understand?

The Hornets, Nets and every other trash ass eastern team are more than welcome to step up and stop LeCoon in the playoffs.

ambchang
08-24-2017, 05:14 PM
Lake show :lol. What a shit name.

At least showtime makes sense because of Hollywood. What is lake show? Like a peep show?

Fabbs
08-24-2017, 05:36 PM
dfens

Fabbs
08-24-2017, 05:37 PM
Is it the same homo behind most of the lame Lakerstan accounts?

The Gemini Method
08-24-2017, 06:09 PM
Not this Laker fan. I won't Stan with anyone outside the Lakers. I'll watch the finals, but I won't cheer one way or the other.

ElNono
08-24-2017, 06:34 PM

disgusting, tbh... I was at a hotel's bar 2 blocks away from Staples the night the dubs closed down the warriors, and 3/4 of the fans were self-admitted lakerfan bandwagonners... smh

UZER
08-24-2017, 06:45 PM
disgusting, tbh... I was at a hotel's bar 2 blocks away from Staples the night the dubs closed down the warriors, and 3/4 of the fans were self-admitted lakerfan bandwagonners... smh

What do you expect? Did you see them rush the floor in '91? They switched jerseys when the final buzzer sounded.

Mitch
08-24-2017, 07:16 PM
Laker fan who is a closet spur fan calling out laker fans who are closet warrior fans.

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2017, 10:38 PM
why arent those lakerfans or cunts from cali move back to cali since the gfc is over...why u clowns still in texas? cant afford ur old house back? lol chumps

Buddy Mignon
08-24-2017, 10:48 PM

They are fags... they are twinks. But they aren't enemies. Spurs and Celtics are enemies. And mavfags are just pussies.

Mitch
08-24-2017, 11:02 PM
why arent those lakerfans or cunts from cali move back to cali since the gfc is over...why u clowns still in texas? cant afford ur old house back? lol chumps

why do you type like a retard, bro? :lol

whitemamba
08-24-2017, 11:03 PM
Laker fan who is a closet spur fan calling out laker fans who are closet warrior fans.
:lol

Thread
08-24-2017, 11:07 PM
They are fags... they are twinks. But they aren't enemies. Spurs and Celtics are enemies. And mavfags are just pussies.

That's it & that's all.

DMC
08-25-2017, 12:35 AM
:lol Spurs and Celtics

Lakers gave the Celtics like 9 or 10 rings. Paul Pierce ain't shit if you didn't make him so, and no one ever heard of Chauncey Billups.

If you treat your enemies like that, it's good to be your enemy.

Killakobe81
08-25-2017, 07:16 AM

Better family enviornment. My kids attend the best school district in the state ...my eldest gets, to play football and workout at the same facilty in Frisco as Dak and Zeke they play games on the Cowboys practice field ..
my company has HQ in Newport beach i could easily move back ...my boss is in Cali. but i wont consider a move back until my youngest graduates and he just started 6th.
unless they double my salary ...then my kids would have to adjust lol
btw just took my kids to Sea World SA
my old stone oak neigborhood still nice but dipping in quality ...
Downtown a shit hole like LA before revitilization ...
bums begging for handouts everwhere.
Trump wanna MAGA? start with downtown SA

did see quite a few pretty girls there more than usual but many could be imports we were doing Alamo, riverwalk sea world la cantera etc.

Thread
08-25-2017, 02:53 PM
:lol Spurs and Celtics

Lakers gave the Celtics like 9 or 10 rings. Paul Pierce ain't shit if you didn't make him so, and no one ever heard of Chauncey Billups.

If you treat your enemies like that, it's good to be your enemy.

Though he did let Artest head fake him on a proposed drive. WTF.

Left him...dead in the ground.

DMC
08-25-2017, 04:03 PM
Though he did let Artest head fake him on a proposed drive. WTF.

Left him...dead in the ground.

With a ring, his ring.

Thread
08-25-2017, 04:27 PM
With a ring, his ring.

You can dish it. But, you cannot take it.

DMC
08-25-2017, 05:27 PM
You can dish it. But, you cannot take it.

Celtics should be 10 rings back of ya but there you sit, sniffing their farts.

Thread
08-25-2017, 05:42 PM
Celtics should be 10 rings back of ya but there you sit, sniffing their farts.

I got you dishing it & not taking it.

DMC
08-25-2017, 06:01 PM
I got you dishing it & not taking it.

Paul took it, so did Chauncey.

08-25-2017, 06:06 PM
That's it & that's all.
Though we did wipe the fuckin floor with your fuckin asses - May 2011.

Tee hee

Thread
08-25-2017, 06:39 PM
Paul took it, so did Chauncey.

I caught you tiptoein' & you refused to take it.

DMC
08-25-2017, 07:06 PM
I caught you tiptoein' & you refused to take it.

Don't try to turn the tables. You're behind Larry and you know it. Jerry West gave everything away including the farm to Boston and you're still reelin'.

Thread
08-25-2017, 08:17 PM
Don't try to turn the tables. You're behind Larry and you know it. Jerry West gave everything away including the farm to Boston and you're still reelin'.

You're piss pot for not stipulating.

DMC
08-25-2017, 08:47 PM
You're piss pot for not stipulating.

This isn't about me. Read the thread title.

Thread
08-25-2017, 09:40 PM
This isn't about me. Read the thread title.

Horseshit. I thought you walked tall. No, you're crawlin',,,belly draggin. Look at ya. Just look.

DMC
08-25-2017, 10:28 PM
Horseshit. I thought you walked tall. No, you're crawlin',,,belly draggin. Look at ya. Just look.

I can't see myself because all those missed opportunities from you are blocking my view.

SpurOutofTownFan
08-26-2017, 09:30 AM
It's not about the Warriors, as long as it's not the spurs and LeCoon ringing. What's so hard to understand?

The Hornets, Nets and every other trash ass eastern team are more than welcome to step up and stop LeCoon in the playoffs.

It's reciprocal really. During my years as an NBA fan I found the Lakers have the worst supporters of all teams, the least knowledgeable, and the most feeble. For that reason I can't never support a team full of shit like the Lakers.

However, and ironically, I do support players who played for the Lakers such as Magic, Karim, Kobe, etc. I understand their greatness went beyond playing for such a sorry team of sorry fans. So my respects to those players. The team sucks, though.

I feel sorry for Jack Nicholson, he's wasting his prime on this sorry excuse of a team.

Buddy Mignon
08-26-2017, 11:47 AM
It's reciprocal really. During my years as an NBA fan I found the Lakers have the worst supporters of all teams, the least knowledgeable, and the most feeble. For that reason I can't never support a team full of shit like the Lakers.

However, and ironically, I do support players who played for the Lakers such as Magic, Karim, Kobe, etc. I understand their greatness went beyond playing for such a sorry team of sorry fans. So my respects to those players. The team sucks, though.

I feel sorry for Jack Nicholson, he's wasting his prime on this sorry excuse of a team.

We don't even have an allstar on our team yet I bet we've sold more season tickets than the Spurs. You'll have 2 dollar tickets in most games in your arena. We have damn there twice as many televised games as you do. You'll have empty seats during the playoffs.

You sure do know how to support your team.

Buddy Mignon
08-26-2017, 11:49 AM
I can't see myself because all those missed opportunities from you are blocking my view.

We will catch Boston before this decade is done. You'll forever be sniffing our farts. Its part of the reason why we frequent this board. Shit rolls down hill much easier.

SpurOutofTownFan
08-26-2017, 11:37 PM
We don't even have an allstar on our team yet I bet we've sold more season tickets than the Spurs. You'll have 2 dollar tickets in most games in your arena. We have damn there twice as many televised games as you do. You'll have empty seats during the playoffs.

You sure do know how to support your team.

Please refer to the part above where I say: "Lakers have the worst supporters of all teams, the least knowledgeable, and the most feeble"

Thank you for not being the exception to the rule, if that even exists.