08-29-2017, 07:40 PM
Beautiful.

DarrinS
08-29-2017, 07:41 PM
These numbers tho

http://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/discussions/nfdscc1.html

Pavlov
08-29-2017, 07:42 PM
:lol Mad Dog has been telegraphing this for a week. That's two cabinet members shitting on him in three days.

boutons_deux
08-29-2017, 07:43 PM
Will Trash court Marshall maddog?

djohn2oo8
08-29-2017, 07:43 PM
These numbers tho

http://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/discussions/nfdscc1.html

Darrin sinking to the levels of throwing flood numbers around because Mattis slapped his boy around like a baby back bitch.

Pavlov
08-29-2017, 07:45 PM
These numbers tho

http://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/discussions/nfdscc1.htmlwut

ducks
08-29-2017, 07:45 PM
pending study

Pavlov
08-29-2017, 07:47 PM
pending studyfreezes policy

ducks
08-29-2017, 07:47 PM
pending study

djohn2oo8
08-29-2017, 07:48 PM
pending study

Freezes policy.

DarrinS
08-29-2017, 07:53 PM

Wrong thread

Reck
08-29-2017, 08:16 PM
Darrin sinking to the levels of throwing flood numbers around because Mattis slapped his boy around like a baby back bitch.

This faggot is beyond stupid.

Using a disaster to deflect for agent orange.

Darrins is scum.

monosylab1k
08-29-2017, 08:17 PM

Wrong thread
bot malfunction

DarrinS
08-29-2017, 08:23 PM
This faggot is beyond stupid.

Using a disaster to deflect for agent orange.

Darrins is scum.

Yeah. That's what I did. Wasn't an honest mistake at all.

hater
08-29-2017, 08:30 PM
Trump getting his bell rung twice day and 3 on fridays :lmao

:lol

Is he gonna step up or be ome a bitch like Obama??

Pavlov
08-29-2017, 09:05 PM
Trump getting his bell rung twice day and 3 on fridays :lmao

:lol

Is he gonna step up or be ome a bitch like Obama??What would "stepping up" entail?

Thread
08-29-2017, 10:27 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

SnakeBoy
08-29-2017, 10:29 PM
Trump doesn't care. He just wants to keep Dems talking about trannies.

Pavlov
08-29-2017, 10:30 PM
Trump doesn't care. He just wants to keep Dems talking about trannies.The adults in the administration are pretty openly defying him. He cares quite a lot.

pgardn
08-29-2017, 10:36 PM

HIS UNDERLINGS DONT CARE.

Whats he gonna do, fire them?

That'll solve the problem. The idiot has cornered himself.

pgardn
The adults in the administration are pretty openly defying him. He cares quite a lot.

Beat me to it.

Thread
HIS UNDERLINGS DONT CARE.

Whats he gonna do, fire them?

That'll solve the problem. The idiot has cornered himself.

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

pgardn
08-29-2017, 10:39 PM
What would "stepping up" entail?

He can't answer that.

pgardn
08-29-2017, 10:41 PM
- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

Trump president not Clinton.

Who would have thought it could be so difficult for an egomaniac?

Pavlov
08-29-2017, 10:41 PM
He can't answer that.It's OK to admit Trump can't do anything but bribe Kim. That's all any president could do. Actually worked for awhile under Clinton. Shoulda kept it up. It's just wheat and fuel oil.

Syria's already done. Just try to take credit for Daesh in Iraq.

AaronY
08-29-2017, 10:42 PM
Yep.

AaronY
08-29-2017, 10:44 PM
That's a common thing among conservatives they say Democrats care more about how trannys go to the bathroom then jobs but then they constantly bring up trannies cuz they know Middle America's freaked out by them. I remember one time I looked at that Ben Shapiro guys Twitter and in the course of like a month or two he mentioned trannies like 15 times. Like who thinks about trannies that much honestly

pgardn
08-29-2017, 10:46 PM
That's a common thing among conservatives they say Democrats care more about how trannys go to the bathroom then jobs but then they constantly bring up trannies cuz they know Middle America's freaked out by them. I remember one time I looked at that Ben Shapiro guys Twitter and in the course of like a month or two he mentioned trannies like 15 times. Like who thinks about trannies that much honestly

Greg Abbott

pgardn
08-29-2017, 10:49 PM
It's OK to admit Trump can't do anything but bribe Kim. That's all any president could do. Actually worked for awhile under Clinton. Shoulda kept it up. It's just wheat and fuel oil.

Syria's already done. Just try to take credit for Daesh in Iraq.

China.

Has a huge say. China could end it. But they are alienated. They still use NK as a subtle threat.

Chucho
08-29-2017, 10:50 PM

Honestly, Politicians pushing micro-political agendas that cost them them the election to a fucking clown. Dems try and exploit them for gains with their pandering the way Clown is exploiting them to distract from his ineptitude.

Thread
08-29-2017, 10:51 PM
Trump president not Clinton.

Who would have thought it could be so difficult for an egomaniac?

Looks like it's shaved pussy to me.

AaronY
08-29-2017, 10:55 PM
Honestly, Politicians pushing micro-political agendas that cost them them the election to a fucking clown. Dems try and exploit them for gains with their pandering the way Clown is exploiting them to distract from his ineptitude.
There are a lot of Democrats who are like big into the tranny rights and everything don't get me wrong. It's annoying to me because we're not going to win back Middle America by protesting in the streets wearing vaginas on our hats and parading around trannies in the streets. I mean I don't care if they want to wear a wig theyre the one look like a doofus not me I wish they would just take a backseat in our movement. But it's not just us pushing them to the forefront it's conservatives too like were saying here

pgardn
08-29-2017, 10:57 PM
Looks like it's shaved pussy to me.

K

I can't respond meaningfully concerning your strange obsessions with mammals.
Check the barnyard for a more complete survey I guess.

pgardn
08-29-2017, 10:59 PM

Fair point.

Pavlov
08-29-2017, 10:59 PM
China.

Has a huge say. China could end it. But they are alienated. They still use NK as a subtle threat.I don't see how China isn't kind of loving this right now. All they want is for the DPRK to exist. As long as there is a pretty rational leader like the Kims have been, what's to complain about? Now everyone thinks China can save the situation that was way overhyped by Trump in the first place.

And by "rational" I mean not starting a hot war.

pgardn
08-29-2017, 11:02 PM
I don't see how China isn't kind of loving this right now. All they want is for the DPRK to exist. As long as there is a pretty rational leader like the Kims have been, what's to complain about.

And by "rational" I mean not starting a hot war.

They got a lot to lose if Both Koreas start bolting the border. A conventional start to a conflict resulting in migration/ fleeing scares the crap out of them.

Pavlov
08-29-2017, 11:07 PM
They got a lot to lose if Both Koreas start bolting the border. A conventional start to a conflict resulting in migration/ fleeing scares the crap out of them.That's why the Kims don't start hot wars anymore. That's a sure fire way to have China take them out and install a non-dumbass to rule.

Thread
08-29-2017, 11:09 PM
K

I can't respond meaningfully concerning your strange obsessions with mammals.
Check the barnyard for a more complete survey I guess.

Every day he is President is a win. Hell, every minute for that matter is a victory. (They) don't want him compromised...(They) want him out. Anything short of that is total loss for (They).

Let us proceed...

Pavlov
08-29-2017, 11:13 PM
:lol Cully walked back his expectations so much that Trump's mere existence is all he can ask for.

pgardn
08-29-2017, 11:14 PM
Every day he is President is a win. Hell, every minute for that matter is a victory. (They) don't want him compromised...(They) want him out. Anything short of that is total loss for (They).

Let us proceed...

Well ok.

You have your high standards for this country.
I Understand not wanting Hillary. But a conservative might want something done.
You antifa/boots joined at the hip. As long as the other guys lose I'm fine.

You and Boots need to marry in Bulgaria.
Seriously.

pgardn
08-29-2017, 11:22 PM
That's why the Kims don't start hot wars anymore. That's a sure fire way to have China take them out and install a non-dumbass to rule.

Lets hope not anymore. Maybe that's exactly what needs to happen. China having full control over NK.

Im not into this family legacy of calculated lunacy. Although the shot over Japan seems to be a very intermediate type response. I don't trust people who will actually lie their country into a provocation (Saddam). Seriously, just stop with the BS unless you want to die.

Pavlov
08-29-2017, 11:31 PM
Lets hope not anymore. Maybe that's exactly what needs to happen. China having full control over NK.

Im not into this family legacy of calculated lunacy. Although the shot over Japan seems to be a very intermediate type response. I don't trust people who will actually lie their country into a provocation (Saddam). Seriously, just stop with the BS unless you want to die.Saddam misjudged the real change of the Bush doctrine and how shitty intel would be pushed. He was bluffing just to remain a regional power.

Sure it's a much more dangerous game being played than anyone wants, but the Korea watchers I've followed really explain the method to the Kims' apparent madness. Made me more worried about Trump's feeling his manhood is threatened tbh.

pgardn
08-29-2017, 11:35 PM
Saddam misjudged the real change of the Bush doctrine and how shitty intel would be pushed. He was bluffing just to remain a regional power.

Sure it's a much more dangerous game being played than anyone wants, but the Korea watchers I've followed really explain the method to the Kims' apparent madness. Made me more worried about Trump's feeling his manhood is threatened tbh.

That needs to be in their calculus.
Even if Mattis needs to give it to them.

Pavlov
08-29-2017, 11:37 PM
That needs to be in their calculus.
Even if Mattis needs to give it to them.As far as I can see for NATSEC: Mattis and McMaster president, not Trump.

pgardn
08-29-2017, 11:43 PM
As far as I can see for NATSEC: Mattis and McMaster president, not Trump.

i hope

boutons_deux
08-29-2017, 11:49 PM
Trash has also delegated Afghanistan to the military, breaking his promise about foreign wars, and YEARS of bitching about Afghanistan.

And delegated a ton of stuff to rotten Jared, because Trash doesn't know anything about govt, nor give a fuck, and neither does Jared

Thread
08-30-2017, 12:01 AM
Well ok.

You have your high standards for this country.
I Understand not wanting Hillary. But a conservative might want something done.
You antifa/boots joined at the hip. As long as the other guys lose I'm fine.

You and Boots need to marry in Bulgaria.
Seriously.

Country, schmuntry.

He left her where he found her...dead in the ground.

There is nothing else.

Pavlov
08-30-2017, 12:06 AM
Country, schmuntry.

He left her where he found her...dead in the ground.

There is nothing else.Yep, Cully doesn't give a shit about the USA.

Not a one.

SnakeBoy
08-30-2017, 12:16 AM

It's funny to me that Dems are falling for it with Trump considering he has a 40 year history of pallin around with every freak in the country. It's like a reflexive action, we must speak out and lock down .01% of the vote.

Greg Abbott

Nah Abbott doesn't strike me as true believer, he's just playing politics too imo. Dan Patrick on the other hand seems like one of those rabid homophobe types that will eventually get caught in a motel room sucking off a teenage meth head.

ducks
08-30-2017, 09:48 AM
WashPost: Mattis Didn't Defy Trump's Transgender Policy

Pavlov
08-30-2017, 10:47 AM
WashPost: Mattis Didn't Defy Trump's Transgender Policylol newsmax

After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military.

They're still serving.

RandomGuy
08-30-2017, 02:55 PM
As far as I can see for NATSEC: Mattis and McMaster president, not Trump.

I think so. Trump knows at some level he is in waaaay over the tippy-top of his head, and desperately needs grown-ups to do the hard things he is too lazy to bother with.

Thread
08-30-2017, 03:24 PM
I think so. Trump knows at some level he is in waaaay over the tippy-top of his head, and desperately needs grown-ups to do the hard things he is too lazy to bother with.

You'll play hell convincing the Clintons & Hussein.

tee, hee.

spurraider21
08-31-2017, 03:39 PM
Ducks trying to to bury this?

Pavlov
08-31-2017, 03:41 PM
Maybe Osteen paid him off.