PDA

View Full Version : Twisted Steel

SpursforSix
08-30-2017, 10:24 AM
So, I watched a few episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm years ago. Had a buddy that made me watch them. We were high and it was funny as shit.

Decided to finally go back to the beginning and watch the whole series. It's not as funny as I remember but I'm only into season 2. Definitely has it's moments but the bit can get tiresome.

Anyhooo...saw the episode with Thor, the wrestler, and heard something that sounded familiar...

Thor The Wrestler:
Shut up! You know what's you're looking at? You are looking at 245 pounds of twisted steel and drop-your-bony-butt-to-the-curb appeal. I will *body slam* you so hard that you will poop your bald pants. Hear me? Don't you ever... ever... *ever* point another finger at my kids again, because if you do, I will break it off and shove it right up your sphincter.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/curb-your-enthusiasm/images/0/0b/Thor.png/revision/latest?cb=20110707201059

monosylab1k
08-30-2017, 10:42 AM
Curb is definitely better as a once a week show and not a binge show.

Blake
08-30-2017, 10:58 AM
Fat ol 300lb fish in 3...2...

SpursforSix
08-30-2017, 10:59 AM

Yeah...I never really thought about it when I started but that makes a lot of sense.

Avante
08-30-2017, 08:21 PM
Speaking of wrestling and twisted RAILROAD steel.

The all time 20 man pro rasslin' Twisted Railroad Steel Battle Royal

Jeep Swenson
Bautista
Brock Lesnar
The Warlord
The Roadwarriors
Goldberg
Braun Stroman
The Barbarian
Ryback
Hercules Hernandez
Lex Luger
Tony "Mr. USA" Atlas
Sailor Art Thomas
John Cena
Bobby Lashley
Samson Burke
Rocky Johnson
Ahmad Johnson
Earl "Mr.Universe" Maynard

I first saw Steve Reeves in Hercules in 1959 or around there. This changed my life. I started lifting chairs, books, whatever because at 10/11 my dad said I was too young for weights. The Christmas of my 15th year I got my first set of weights with bench. By now I was playing football and running track, so that combination of running,football training and weight training....dynamic. Today I'm 6-2 275 pounds of, yep..............TWISTED RAILROAD STEEL.

When you take into consideration my knowledge of so many things then my monstrous look, pretty awe inspiring to be blunt. And I love it when little know nothings try to challenge Avante, it never works out for them and it is funny.

Chucho
08-31-2017, 08:39 PM
^^
Tony At1as
Ted Arcidi
Bill Kazmier
Mark Henry

LOL Goldberg...

IronMexican
08-31-2017, 08:43 PM

I enjoy it, but the amount of cringe worthy moments can give me anxiety.

monosylab1k
08-31-2017, 10:11 PM
I enjoy it, but the amount of cringe worthy moments can give me anxiety.

:lol me too. There were times with Curb and the British Office where I had to pause it for a minute because it was too cringey for me to handle.

pgardn
08-31-2017, 10:40 PM
Fat ol 300lb fish in 3...2...

Speaking of wrestling and twisted RAILROAD steel.

The all time 20 man pro rasslin' Twisted Railroad Steel Battle Royal

Jeep Swenson
Bautista
Brock Lesnar
The Warlord
The Roadwarriors
Goldberg
Braun Stroman
The Barbarian
Ryback
Hercules Hernandez
Lex Luger
Tony "Mr. USA" Atlas
Sailor Art Thomas
John Cena
Bobby Lashley
Samson Burke
Rocky Johnson
Ahmad Johnson
Earl "Mr.Universe" Maynard

I first saw Steve Reeves in Hercules in 1959 or around there. This changed my life. I started lifting chairs, books, whatever because at 10/11 my dad said I was too young for weights. The Christmas of my 15th year I got my first set of weights with bench. By now I was playing football and running track, so that combination of running,football training and weight training....dynamic. Today I'm 6-2 275 pounds of, yep..............TWISTED RAILROAD STEEL.

When you take into consideration my knowledge of so many things then my monstrous look, pretty awe inspiring to be blunt. And I love it when little know nothings try to challenge Avante, it never works out for them and it is funny.

A girl's best friend
Is a fatman
He brings her pearls and diamonds.

Sometimes she looks so blown away
The fatman haunts her to this day
Fatman, Fatman...
Guilt will not be easily thrown astray.

Avante
08-31-2017, 10:58 PM
^^
Tony At1as
Ted Arcidi
Bill Kazmier
Mark Henry

LOL Goldberg...

Tony "Mr.USA" Atlas is mentioned.

I wouldn't put the other three on the same....rassling....level with those I did mention.

Avante
08-31-2017, 11:00 PM
A girl's best friend
Is a fatman
He brings her pearls and diamonds.

Sometimes she looks so blown away
The fatman haunts her to this day
Fatman, Fatman...
Guilt will not be easily thrown astray.

One stupid post after stupid post, my God guy, please elevate your game, ok little guy?

Avante
08-31-2017, 11:02 PM
There will always be those who just can't stand it when they come in contact with anyone who knows more than they do, Avante feasts on this dumb fucks.

Chucho
08-31-2017, 11:11 PM
Tony "Mr.USA" Atlas is mentioned.

I wouldn't put the other three on the same....rassling....level with those I did mention.
There is only like 3 or 4 people on your list that have ability.

Avante
08-31-2017, 11:13 PM
Love the rasslin'

All Time Wrestlefeast

Preliminaries

The Sheik vs Killer Kowalski
Antonio Rocca vs Edouard Carpentier
"Stonecold" Steve Austin vs Brett "Hitman" Hart
Dick the Bruiser vs Freddie Blassie
Randy "Macho Man" Savage vs Jerry "King" Lawler
The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar
"Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers vs Verne Gagne

Special Attraction

The Roadwarriors vs Shawn Michaels & John Cena

Semi Main

Hulk Hogan vs "Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Maine Event

Lou Thesz vs Bruno Sammartino

Avante
08-31-2017, 11:15 PM
There is only like 3 or 4 people on your list that have ability.

All had more ability than Arcidi, Kazmeir and Henry.

Chucho
08-31-2017, 11:21 PM
All had more ability than Arcidi, Kazmeir and Henry.

You obviously never saw Jeep Swenson wrestle.

And Mark Henry got really fucking good after a long while. He had really good matches as WHC. Easily better than 50% of your shite list.

Avante
08-31-2017, 11:29 PM
You obviously never saw Jeep Swenson wrestle.

And Mark Henry got really fucking good after a long while. He had really good matches as WHC. Easily better than 50% of your shite list.

Will you ever figure this out? Seen them all going back to the late 50's, ok? Dude, why fight it like ya do?

Mark Henry was never better than anyone I listed, and if you knew this stuff you'd know this. Youtube some Jeep Swenson matches, learn something, ok rookie?

Give me 30 black rasslers, I know...ya can't.

johnsmith
09-01-2017, 10:09 AM
Anyone remember the PlayStation game "Twisted Steel" from the mid 90's?

SpursforSix
09-01-2017, 10:31 AM

Actually yeah...now that you mention it. I don't think I ever played it but I actually remember that there was a television commercial for it.

johnsmith
09-01-2017, 10:31 AM
Actually yeah...now that you mention it. I don't think I ever played it but I actually remember that there was a television commercial for it.

The second one was a solid game

SpursforSix
09-01-2017, 10:32 AM

Ah...I just looked it up. Twisted Metal.

johnsmith
09-01-2017, 11:55 AM
Twisted Metal!!!! That's right....my bad

Avante
10-01-2017, 03:45 AM
Size does matter.

My MIL needed her tire changed on her car so I got the job. While there I heard this woman screaming, it was coming from around the corner. So there I go with my lug wrench. There was this white Okie looking guy trying to break in her screen door.

Avante....(walking up behind him).....ok ok enought, ok?
Guy...(he turns around real quick with a attiude only to see this huge cat with a lug wrench).....wha....ah....ok (ya could tell he was scared)

Then....

screaming lady.....leave him alone, who are you?

I just turned and walked way.

MIL....oh that was just Frank and Wanda, they pull that kind of thing everytime he comes home drunk. No big deal.

Blake
10-01-2017, 10:33 PM
Size does matter.

My MIL needed her tire changed on her car so I got the job. While there I heard this woman screaming, it was coming from around the corner. So there I go with my lug wrench. There was this white Okie looking guy trying to break in her screen door.

Avante....(walking up behind him).....ok ok enought, ok?
Guy...(he turns around real quick with a attiude only to see this huge cat with a lug wrench).....wha....ah....ok (ya could tell he was scared)

Then....

screaming lady.....leave him alone, who are you?

I just turned and walked way.

MIL....oh that was just Frank and Wanda, they pull that kind of thing everytime he comes home drunk. No big deal.

What a nice neighborhood

Avante
10-02-2017, 12:29 AM
What a nice neighborhood

I seriously doubt anyone in that neigborhood is following Avante around like a stalker. Dude, I don't like you, I think you're an asshole, ok? So stop bugging Avante, ok ya fucking queer?

Dude, did you really think Nick Chubb was only going to play one game? My God, what an idiot.